PDA

View Full Version : Captain's log, stardate 2011.5. We have just ... >>>

Acil
05-29-2011, 05:26 PM
... investigated a strange new world in Internets Alpha Quadrant. Onboard computer finished the identification of this world called Pokemon Elite 2000, and the command crew is now being prepared to make their first visit on its surface...
--------
- Fascinating.
- What does exactly matter Mr. Spock?
- Nothing serious captain. It's just fascinating...

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-29-2011, 05:53 PM
*Upon entering the atmosphere, a strange human-like being flew down on a broom and welcomed us*

"Whaddup fellow alien! We are all welcome here on Pe2k!"

Anyway, welcome! xD

Trent Reznor
05-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Uhhh. xD

Welcome to Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum!

HKim
05-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Spock: It's life Jim, but not as we know it.

McCoy: Dammit you green-blooded goblin, can't you even express how you feel about this?

Spock: Feel? Doctor, why would I need to express feelings? That is illogical.

McCoy: Jim, thi-

Uhura: Captain, we're receiving a hail from the planet surface.

Speakers: Greetings unknown vessel. I am HKim, one of the leaders of our noble community. We are a peaceful people interested in our mutual cultural interests. We welcome you and invite you to participate in our many entertaining venues.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
05-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Welcome, to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We all hope you enjoy your visits and that you can get all the Pokemon info you need here. We also want your Pokemon experiences to be everything you hope they are. If you need help or have questions, please don't hesitate to ask anyone.

Please don't be intimidated by my user name and avatar. I'm just a big Star Wars and Pokemon nerd, but I'm really a nice guy.

Take care.

Judgmental Arceus
05-31-2011, 12:42 AM
Welcome, PeterPokemon to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We all hope you enjoy your visits and that you can get all the Pokemon info you need here. We also want your Pokemon experiences to be everything you hope they are. If you need help or have questions, please don't hesitate to ask anyone.

Please don't be intimidated by my user name and avatar. I'm just a big Star Wars and Pokemon nerd, but I'm really a nice guy.

Take care.
You know this is not PeterPokemon do you?

Welcome to the forum Acil!

Mr420
05-31-2011, 04:18 AM
Willkommen auf pe2k
,Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich

06-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Darn it, Jim I'm a Star Wars and Pokemon fan, not a doctor (LOL)!

06-05-2011, 06:38 PM
You know this is not PeterPokemon do you?

Welcome to the forum Acil!

I corrected the mistake. I'm very sorry.

bleepbloop
06-06-2011, 07:02 PM
aaye mellonamin! amin creos lle - uhh wait this is not an elven forum :P well i still welcome you to pe2k and yeh...

kiddoman
06-08-2011, 06:36 AM
Welcome here! You do gain the nice imagination! :eh: