PDA

View Full Version : Ohai thar, friend! ^_^

Luxray12
06-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Hello, people! I am Luxray12 and I am new here (obviously.)
I hope I have loads of fun at this site. I joined because I thought it looked really neat. :happy:

A few Other Interests
~
Animals!
WolfQuest
Reading and Writing
Video Games!
~

I hope I enjoy myself here. :oops:

Typhlosion Explosion
06-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Hello, people! I am Luxray12 and I am new here (obviously.)
I hope I have loads of fun at this site. I joined because I thought it looked really neat. :happy:

A few Other Interests
~
Animals!
WolfQuest
Reading and Writing
Video Games!
~

I hope I enjoy myself here. :oops:

Don't worry you will enjoy every minute on this site ^^ It's a great place for Pokeman Fanatics! Here you can open a trade thread to Trade Pokemon with another person! You can also Join/Create a Clan to gather members and battle other clans! You can start a Leauge team on the PE2K Wi-Fi Leauge (Recommened By me! It's VERY fun!)! So have a blast here on the PE2K Forums :)

Graceful_Suicune
06-09-2011, 06:14 AM
That's awesome! :D We have a couple of related interests! Welcome to Pe2k; it's a great place here. We have plenty of pokemon and non-pokemon stories you can read, roleplays you can join, and things like art you can view and post your own of. If you're interested in reading and writing, head to the fan fic section, where you can post your own story and read other people's. ^^

Have fun!

~GS.

Peace Buyer
06-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Welcome to Pe2k, seems as if we have 2/4 similar interest. I ish plzed

Machampion
06-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Welcome!

I hope ya have a great time! :)

Judgmental Arceus
06-11-2011, 06:45 AM
Welcome! Please don't bite me.

Trent Reznor
06-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the forums! Have a nice stay. :3

fortomorrow
06-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Yep, you can have a good time here! I do believe in that! It is such a good forum to me!:rolleyes: