PDA

View Full Version : 'Ello.

Absol2000
06-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Hello, everyone here at PE2K. My name is Absol2000, obviously. :doh: You can call me Brett if you want to.

OMG DO NOT FEAR, I am going to spoiler that biga** Absol in my sig. Didn't realize that it was THAT big. Holy...

I'm 13, and I love playing Pokemon. I usually never watch the anime, and the last card I collected was probaly in 2008, but I still play the games.
I have:
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
FireRed/LeafGreen
Colliseum/XD: Gale of Darkness
Pinball R/S
Myster Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Platinum
HeartGold
Black

...that was more than I expected.
I lost my copies of Ruby and Emerald, and Sapphire to be fair, but I got a new copy of Sapphire and I'm still looking for Emerald... :sad:
My teams are usually generic; for instance, my usual Emerald team was Blaziken/Rayquaza/Gardevoir/Linoone/Swellow/Breloom with Linoone being for Pickup purposes and usually having Gyarados switched in for major battles.
My CURRENT Sapphire team is Crawdaunt/Absol/Cacturne/Skarmory/Swalot/Ninetales. I love Dark Pokemon :D
I think my Platinum team is Infernape/Luxray/Floatzel/Giratina/Staraptor/Tangrowth... I dunno.
Black is Emboar/Gothitelle/Floatzel/Reshiram/Kyurem/Simisage... I think.
My Ruby team was Blaziken/Roselia/Exploud/Groudon/Latios/Metagross, I believe... Then I used my old AR to get Roselia, Exploud, and Metgross to 100 and traded Meta off to Emerald and subsequently to FireRed, where he now lives. My FireRed team is my pride and joy: Lvl 92 Blastoise that I got legitamitely, Metagross, Charizard, Mewtwo, and two randoms.

Anyway. Chyeah.

Peace Buyer
06-09-2011, 05:47 PM
I lost focus once you said Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. but welcome to Pe2k, not many Absol fans out their, glad to see one.

If your looking for a huge absol signature, why not request one?

Absol2000
06-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I just posted a lot cause I like talking. :crackup:

I'm not looking for one, lol, I have one, but the picture was HUGE. I just put it in my sig as a link. The whole part about it was just in case someone came in to see my post before I fixed it.
In other words, s'all good, bro.
I don't know if Absol is my favorite Pokemon, but he is my favorite Dark Pokemon and my favorite type is Dark... My faorite is Luxray and then Floatzel :D Anyway, yo.

Teddiursa of the Sky
06-09-2011, 06:47 PM
You good sir need not feel bad for talking a lot! As you can see, this is a forum, we do it all the time =D

Welcome to the forum! From reading your intro, it seems you don't play Platinum much? xD Ikr! It was, in my opinion, the weakest release. Black and White is far better!

Absol! Lol, that is not as strange as my adoration for Teddiursa xD

Absol2000
06-09-2011, 06:58 PM
You good sir need not feel bad for talking a lot! As you can see, this is a forum, we do it all the time =D

Welcome to the forum! From reading your intro, it seems you don't play Platinum much? xD Ikr! It was, in my opinion, the weakest release. Black and White is far better!

Absol! Lol, that is not as strange as my adoration for Teddiursa xD

Haha, I don't feel bad xD
Thank you, and no, I haven't played it in a while, but also I really meant Tangrowth... I keep swapping it for Abomasnow, haha.
*snaps* NOT AN OBSESSON. Oh you said adoration.
Well Teddiursa is freaking adorable. Absol is just... Absol.

Teddiursa of the Sky
06-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Okay, okay, it is not an obsession. :oops:

You should check out my dA page. I have a few Teddiursa drawings. =D

Deviant Art ftw (http://titaniumanimations.deviantart.com/)

Absol2000
06-09-2011, 09:25 PM
:O Haha, creepy.
Ayway I was gonna join the RP thingy but my head exploded with confusion...

Arch Enemy
06-10-2011, 09:52 AM
I don't know if Absol is my favorite Pokemon, but he is my favorite Dark Pokemon and my favorite type is Dark... My faorite is Luxray and then Floatzel :D

Sooo...doesn't that make Absol one of your favorite Pokémon? xD

Anyway, welcome to PE2K! I hope you enjoy the times you spend with us here and feel right at home~ :3 Have fun!

Absol2000
06-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Sooo...doesn't that make Absol one of your favorite Pokémon? xD
Yes. :redface:

I claimed my favorites, lol. :mrgreen:

Typhlosion Explosion
06-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi there :3 We seem to have a couple of things in common, I'm 13 too :) I LOVE Pokemon, and alot of other stuff ^^ So welcome to the Forum :3

Absol2000
06-11-2011, 06:09 AM
Hi there :3 We seem to have a couple of things in common, I'm 13 too :) I LOVE Pokemon, and alot of other stuff ^^ So welcome to the Forum :3
:3 I'm turning 14 at the end of August.

Judgmental Arceus
06-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Dark pokémon are the best inventions ever (except Liepard)
if only I could have a Mightyena or a Houndoom as a pet :/
Well enough pointless rambling, welcome to PE2K!!

Machampion
06-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Welcome to PE2k!

Trent Reznor
06-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you! :3

Absol2000
06-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Thank you, all.
If you really love me help me get mah Gigalith :3