PDA

View Full Version : "Hidden Pokemon" in G/S?

Ralts_Rager
10-09-2005, 07:53 PM
I keep hearing talk among my friends about something that looks like a pitch-black Smeargle in Crystal Version. It may exist, but then again, I'm EXTREMELY GULLIBLE.
I need opinions on the existance of this thing.

PKMN Trainer RED
10-09-2005, 08:54 PM
It has to be a fake, at first I thougth it'd be a shiney but a shiney smeargle is green.

!CeMAn
10-10-2005, 10:40 PM
I've never heard of it.

You know what would be a better idea than asking us vague questions? Asking YOUR FRiENDS to tell you more about it. Right now, it just sounds like a garbage thread to promote SPAM. Why wouldn't you get more information before posting something like this?

2wings
10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
I've finished Crsytal, but i never came across a black smeargle, i did see a red caterpie tough.

Lance the dragon master
10-15-2005, 03:12 PM
In crystal what's the gameshark pro code to get Celebi? It's making me go crazy!:goofy:

Katera
10-17-2005, 06:10 PM
In crystal what's the gameshark pro code to get Celebi? It's making me go crazy!:goofy:
-_- Please stick to the topic Mister Lance.

I've never seen or heard of this; maybe !ce is correct about SPAM, though this kid did adimt being gullible. XP

sybersaur3000
10-17-2005, 10:19 PM
I've never heard or seen such a smeargle...

Maybe we should be a little nicer to this guy, he might not have known that this might be spam.

2wings
10-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Good news and Bad news. Good news: i found the smeargle you were talking about.
Bad news: i didnt catch it *cries* i dont have any space in my box, its all full! all the boxes. so i guess i'm licked, cause i have some shinies and i only carry 5 pokes so i just ran away from the smeargle. For your information i found it in Ruins Of Alph.

Sleepy Sheep
10-18-2005, 11:46 PM
Never heard of it, never seen, must not exist.

Blast Burn
10-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Wings: You found it in Ruins of Alph because that's the only place to catch Smeargle. If there is such a thing as a black Smeargle, it's probably a glitch in the game, and I suggest that someone catch it and see if:

It has a normal moveset (nothing but sketch), and that your pokedex shows a black smeargle in the entry and that the game doesn't lock up when it tries to show the dex info. The game ALWAYS locks up when it tries to show dex info of a pokemon that doesn't exist. Example: put in the gameshark code that lets you see wild eggs in the grass (as pokemon), catch the egg, and when it says: "egg's data was newly added to the Pokedex" the game will freeze when it tries to show the dex.

PKMNMSTR
11-22-2005, 10:57 AM
If Some1 Had Found It They Wouldve Braged On About It But How Come We Only Heard It Till Now?probably A Rumour Like That Noobish Glitch "flootenkerp A Mixture Of Pikachu And Mewtwo"lmao Its Not Even Real Iv Tried It

DarkGardevoir
11-22-2005, 11:18 AM
really strange...never heard this rumor about crystal...but i saw some strange pictures of crystal about the Alpha ruins....

http://www.angeltower.altervista.org/gsc/images/salasegretaunown.gif

it's from an italian site...and i'm sure this screen is not a fake...ok,this is on the Unown...and here are talking about an hidden mon in crystal....but this sounds strange too...

<HaLEyTsUMi>
11-23-2005, 02:16 AM
all right this thread is like weeks old so dont revive old ones again ok?anyway dark gardevoir what does that writing say?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-23-2005, 06:46 AM
PKMNMSTR, please do not post in threads that are over 1 month old.