PDA

View Full Version : Artemus Moniz

Artemus Moniz
06-12-2011, 01:20 AM
My name is Artemus Moniz. I am a self proclaimed evil genius and a very strong supporter of Team Magma. If you deny me it will not go without consequences, however I am generally a very calm and relaxed person. I see no benefit in being angry or stressed about things. The name "Artemus" comes from the Greek goddess of hunting, but my name uses the masculine version. Simply put, if you antagonize me I will hunt you but usually I am a friendly and sociable person. So please, don't be afraid of me.

(BTW: I have begun a new Team Magma group. The old one became inactive and failed, but this one will be much more successful and fun. But of course, I require your help.)

Arch Enemy
06-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Hiya there, Artemus~ Welcome to PE2K! Haha, you're not the only person here who likes Team Magma, I like them too! They're one of my favorite groups right next to Team Rocket and Team Aqua. xD

Well, anyway, have fun and enjoy your time here. :3 I'm looking forward to see you around! ^^

Graceful_Suicune
06-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Hi, and welcome! 8D A Team Magma extremist supporter, 'ey? xD Interesting! I shall continue to watch as you rise the land of Pe2k and wipe out any trace of ocean... How's that going for you so far? And what will become of all the water types? o:

~GS.

MoonKit
06-12-2011, 07:54 PM
What'll become of ANYONE without water? Both of the Hoenn teams...odd...

I can't see how we can live without land or sea, but whatever, welcome, Artemus.

Judgmental Arceus
06-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Welcome to the Pokémon Elite!! Please deposit one Mightyena as tribute (not really)