PDA

View Full Version : Whats up :)

J-snivy
06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Hello (insert username here), My name Is john, but call me "J-snivy". I've been a pokemon fan for a really long time (mostly for the games and stuff, not a big fan of the tv show) but for some reason I never really joined a pokemon forum, I don't know why. So I searched on the infamous "google" for a pokemon forum. and then I found this one, I thought It looked like a nice community, So I said, Why not, I'll join.
So I joined (of course) and I will definitely enjoy my stay here :smile:

Teddiursa of the Sky
06-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Hello comrade! Welcome to Soviet Ru-... I mean... Welcome to Pe2k! I hope you enjoy it! Have you lurked around before joining, or are you joining and browsing?

MoonKit
06-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Welcome to Pe2k!

You slightly remind me of what I did; I was on a pet site with a small forum, but never a Pokemon forum. This forum was and is (almost) the only forum I will ever look towards, at least the only large one.

I hope you enjoy your time here, J-Snivy.

J-snivy
06-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Have you lurked around before joining, or are you joining and browsing?

I've lurked around the site quite a bit before I joined, Just to make sure I joined a community which I liked :)

HKim
06-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Welcome to Pe2K, J-snivy! We're glad to have you.

You've joined just in time. We're starting our annual WAR event soon, which is tons of fun. And as always, we have a great community and good people to share in the love of Pokemon with!

Cycling Road
06-13-2011, 01:46 AM
I didn't know Pe2k had an annual war event. It looks interesting. Maybe I could join depending on my mood and welcome to the forums J-snivy. I also came here to ask for help with my Pokemon games. :)

Judgmental Arceus
06-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the Pokémon Elite!! Enjoy these wonderful forums as much as you please.