PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour everybody!

Temporal Diamond
06-17-2011, 06:28 AM
Aloha to all on PE2K, this is Diamond1304!~

A brief introduction on myself, this is not the first time I'm on a forum, in fact I'm a regular on PokeCommunity, or commonly known as PC. :D I love roleplaying, poetry and also writing. I can speak several languages a fair bit i.e. French, Malay, Korean and Swedish and my mother tongue is Chinese. I hail from the tropical red dot in the equator (that's all Imma give away xD)

Games I play are Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond (which is my favourite, obviously), PMD Red Rescue Team and PMD Explorers of Time. I'm going to get my Black soon! :) Currently, I'm just removing my boredom by playing my Emerald for the...15th time. XD

I like listening to music mostly from the pop genre and my favourite singers are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Miranda Cosgrove. Also, I dislike people who insult what I listen to, just to let you know firsthand. :>

Overall, I like making friends and if you want to get to know me just VM and we'll talk. :D
Hope to make my stay in PE2K memorable, and likely, long-lasting. :D

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-17-2011, 06:40 AM
Hi Diamond1304, welcome to PE2K! Ooh you're gonna love Pokemon Black. I really enjoyed playing White even though I didn't like most of the Pokemon when they were first revealed (they've grown on me now though xD).

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to RP with here. And you should post your writing! :D Hope you have fun and stick around, feel free to drop me a VM if you need help with anything or wanna chat!

Graceful_Suicune
06-17-2011, 08:02 AM
OHAI! 8D I'm sure you'll love it at Pe2k! :D We have a great creative writing community, and lots of discussion about the games. Yay for Emerald! :D Have you ever heard of the Nuzlocke challenge? It's really fun, and it's a new way to play your pokemon games. xD

And wow, you speak a lot of languages, haha. XD

~GS.

Teddiursa of the Sky
06-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Aloha to all on PE2K, this is Diamond1304!~

A brief introduction on myself, this is not the first time I'm on a forum, in fact I'm a regular on PokeCommunity, or commonly known as PC. :D I love roleplaying, poetry and also writing. I can speak several languages a fair bit i.e. French, Malay, Korean and Swedish and my mother tongue is Chinese. I hail from the tropical red dot in the equator (that's all Imma give away xD)

Games I play are Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond (which is my favourite, obviously), PMD Red Rescue Team and PMD Explorers of Time. I'm going to get my Black soon! :) Currently, I'm just removing my boredom by playing my Emerald for the...15th time. XD

I like listening to music mostly from the pop genre and my favourite singers are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Miranda Cosgrove. Also, I dislike people who insult what I listen to, just to let you know firsthand. :>

Overall, I like making friends and if you want to get to know me just VM and we'll talk. :D
Hope to make my stay in PE2K memorable, and likely, long-lasting. :D

Nin hao! Huanying chongwu xiao jingling jingying 2000! My father was a Chinese linguist, so he taught be some Chinese (Simplified and a little Mandarin).

Anyway, welcome to Pe2k! I trust you will enjoy yourself here =D

Temporal Diamond
06-17-2011, 08:37 AM
Hi Diamond1304, welcome to PE2K! Ooh you're gonna love Pokemon Black. I really enjoyed playing White even though I didn't like most of the Pokemon when they were first revealed (they've grown on me now though xD).

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to RP with here. And you should post your writing! :D Hope you have fun and stick around, feel free to drop me a VM if you need help with anything or wanna chat!

Thanks for your warm welcome! And yes I will soon!~ ^^

OHAI! 8D I'm sure you'll love it at Pe2k! :D We have a great creative writing community, and lots of discussion about the games. Yay for Emerald! :D Have you ever heard of the Nuzlocke challenge? It's really fun, and it's a new way to play your pokemon games. xD

And wow, you speak a lot of languages, haha. XD

~GS.
Haha, I have heard of it. But I don't quite like the part where once a Pokemon faints, it's considered dead. I'm too soft to release them like that. xD

Yeaah, I learn simple languages in my free time so that's where I get all those, lol. :D

Nin hao! Huanying chongwu xiao jingling jingying 2000! My father was a Chinese linguist, so he taught be some Chinese (Simplified and a little Mandarin).

Anyway, welcome to Pe2k! I trust you will enjoy yourself here =D
Wow, you speak Mandarin too!!~ Thanks so much for the warm hospitality, I'm sure I'll enjoy this place. :3

Lilligance
06-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Welcome Daimond~! I used to go to Pc too! I'm glad you came, I think you will really like it here, people are very respectful towards music. Also I hope you enjoy black! Which starter do you think you will chose? Oh my gosh, I wish I could speak that many languages! It must be pretty cool! (haha I bet it comes in handy sometimes!).

I hope you enjoy it here, if you ever need anything, people here are very friendly and helpful! (and I'm always happy to help if I can!) ♪

Judgmental Arceus
06-18-2011, 01:12 AM
I love your Joltik pic ^_^
welcome to the Pokémon Elite

fortomorrow
06-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Good morning, Welcome here! Hope you can have a good time here! Even I am a newbie either~ :biggrin:

Temporal Diamond
06-21-2011, 03:57 AM
Welcome Daimond~! I used to go to Pc too! I'm glad you came, I think you will really like it here, people are very respectful towards music. Also I hope you enjoy black! Which starter do you think you will chose? Oh my gosh, I wish I could speak that many languages! It must be pretty cool! (haha I bet it comes in handy sometimes!).

I hope you enjoy it here, if you ever need anything, people here are very friendly and helpful! (and I'm always happy to help if I can!) ♪

Hi there, fellow user!~ ^^ I think Oshawott would be cute, isn't it fantastic? XP
I guess it does. :D Thanks once again for your hearty greetings!

I love your Joltik pic ^_^
welcome to the Pokémon Elite
Hi and thanks! Isn't it cute, it's the only spider that doesn't creep me out. :3

Good morning, Welcome here! Hope you can have a good time here! Even I am a newbie either~ :biggrin:

Aloha! Yay for the newbies!! XD :)

Trent Reznor
06-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Hiya! Welcome to PE2K!

I'm on PokeCommunity myself. :3

Temporal Diamond
06-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Hiya! Welcome to PE2K!

I'm on PokeCommunity myself. :3
Hai!! I've seen you around on PC too, lols. XD

Sight of the Stars
06-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Hey there, Diamond! ^^; I'm Whtie Wolf of the Snow, commonly known as Vanessa or WWotS (<---deviantart name). I'm Twilight Wolf of PC, but I just can't seem to get back into it at the moment, while I'm busy juggling so many different forums. I'll probably come back sometime, if I find a good RP or something.

I'm so glad we can have new members, and you seem pretty cool! ^^; We should RP sometime. If you're interested in writing, you can always go to the Creative Writing board, and I promise that if I'm on, I'll be the first one to give you hints and tips! :D

I really hope you enjoy your stay. I've been here for a few years and I have loved it dearly. I hope you do, too! <3

Temporal Diamond
06-25-2011, 07:22 AM
Hey there, Diamond! ^^; I'm Whtie Wolf of the Snow, commonly known as Vanessa or WWotS (<---deviantart name). I'm Twilight Wolf of PC, but I just can't seem to get back into it at the moment, while I'm busy juggling so many different forums. I'll probably come back sometime, if I find a good RP or something.

I'm so glad we can have new members, and you seem pretty cool! ^^; We should RP sometime. If you're interested in writing, you can always go to the Creative Writing board, and I promise that if I'm on, I'll be the first one to give you hints and tips! :D

I really hope you enjoy your stay. I've been here for a few years and I have loved it dearly. I hope you do, too! <3
Thank you, Vanessa! I am cool? I don't know about that tbh. xD Yup, I'm currently writing a fanfiction. I created my own region with gyms and such. ^u^

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 site. We hope you find everything you need to make your Pokemon experience better. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.