PDA

View Full Version : [Other] Legions: Living Legends [SU/DS]

CM
06-26-2011, 03:10 AM
Original Plot (C) DarkAmethyst
Revised Plot (C) Crystal Momoyia

~PLOT~
Everyone knows the ancient legends. Even though they start differently, depending on who's telling them, the ending is always the same. The creation of supernatural creatures. Most of the humans believe them to be evil, and no matter how they came into be they are creatures of hell. They didn't understand the creatures and hunted them down out of fear. Most humans were killed out of self defense of the supernaturals, while others that survived the attack ended up becoming the hunted as well.

Overtime, the legends became mere myths. No one ever came in contact with a lychanthrope, vampire, dragon, or any other sort of mythical creature. They started to think that their ancestors made the stories up to scare the kids into staying at home at night. They never believed that they could become one of these hellish creatures before.

But in the shadows, one man desired the powers the supernaturals were told to have. He was trying to make some sort of elixir that once consumed would give the taker whatever gift they wanted. However, all of his experiments failed. He was furious, but never gave up. However, in even darker shadows than the ones he hid himself in, he was being watched.

They call themselves the Ancients. Since the time humans first set foot on the world, they have been there. Their ancestors, or even they themselves, were the ones that inspired the legends to be passed own throughout the generations. They believed it was a gift what they had, but they knew that if one tried to mimic the Shift, or transformation as humans would call it, then there would be dire consequences. A human had to be Turned by an Ancient, or one that was Turned by one of the ancient bloodlines. If this elixir ever worked, then no matter how much control the consumer had gained, they would eventually become completely feral and bloodthirsty.

The Ancients tried to stop this man from continuing his experiments, but they underestimated his abilities. Even though he was human, he was intelligent and cunning. He managed to capture the Ancients that tried to stop him and use them in his experiments. With their blood and genes at his disposal, he was able to eventually complete his experiments. He finally made the elixir he desired, even at the cost of many Ancients' lives. It was told that they were immortal, but that is only true to an extent. There are ways to end the life of an immortal.

Shortly after, however, the man's lab was destroyed by a different experiment going wrong. Thus, all the notes of his experiments were destroyed, but the elixir he had made slipped into the water supply of the nearby villages. Soon reports started coming in of murders and disappearances. Those who drank the water were becoming half-bloods, half human and half Ancient. The ones how changed need either an antidote or to be fully Turned, even if they've already Shifted into their alternate forms or into their abilities. Otherwise they well go completely mad and the only thing that could possibly save them is to send them to the afterlife. Or at least that's what believed. There might be another way, but no other thing has been tried as of yet. The outcome of both the human race and the Ancients is yet uncertain, but it is clear that if nothing is done soon, a war between the two could break out and leave only one left surviving.
~RULES~
1) No godmodding. You’re not Superman. You CAN get hurt.
2) No bunnying. Don’t control other people’s characters without their consent. It’s annoying.
3) No spamming. This includes OOC.
4) No flaming. Not everyone thinks or writes the way you do. Respect that.
5) Proper grammar and spelling are required. D0n’t typ3 li3k th!$. Please. User Microsoft Word or something to check your spelling. Emoticons ( :oops: :tongue: :crackup: :smile: etc.) are forbidden in posts as well. This does not include OOC.
6) No one liners. Please make your posts at LEAST one paragraph long. Writer’s block is understandable, but one line is not enough for a decent post.
7) Be active. If you have to go somewhere or simply can’t keep up with the roleplay, let me know beforehand. Otherwise you will be removed.
8) No more than four characters. Normally there’s no limit on this, but too many characters per person can get very confusing.
9) PG-13 romance and violence. Blood and kissing is okay, but nothing much more please. Anything further belongs in the PMs.
10) Foul language to a minimum. I don't know about you, but I personally don't like it when every other word that comes out of someone's mouth is a curse word.
11) Both DarkAmethyst and Crystal Momoyia have the power to accept, reserve, and deny SUs.
12) Have fun!
~SIGN UP SHEET~
Name: (Your character’s name)
Personality: (Your character’s attitude and personal outlook on life. At least one paragraph)
Appearance: (What your character looks like. Pictures accepted, but without a picture, at least two paragraphs)
Species: (Are you a normal human, vampire, werewolf, monster under the bed? Were you turned or born? Ancient or half breed?)
Powers: (What powers does your character have? For pureblood Ancients two, for half bloods one. None for normal humans.)
History: (Your character’s background. Optional.)
Other: (Anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else)
RP Sample: (A sample of a previous RP post of yours. If you don’t have one, please type one out as you would in an actual roleplay.)
Note from CM: If you so desire, you can put if your character was born or Turned, as well when and how it happened, in the history. Remember, half-bloods were affected by the elixir. Ancients can be born or Turned by another Ancient.

CM
06-26-2011, 03:12 AM
~ACCEPTED~
Crystal Momoyia - Menora (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3307590&postcount=13)
chaostempest - Carmel LeNavin (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3307682&postcount=15)
Beartic Tundra - Alexandros (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3307753&postcount=18)
Eternal Moonlight - Ione "Fionn" Wallace (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3308622&postcount=23)
Winter_Cherry - Shiro Fuyu and Kuro (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3307720&postcount=16)
funnyguy91 - Michael Riddick (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3309501&postcount=29)

~RESERVED~
DarkAmethyst
Velocity
Kaioo

~PENDING~
Master Zorua - Robert Kaze (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3307732&postcount=17)
Coddleflop - Liam Angelus Carey (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3309068&postcount=27)

~DENIED~

~BANNED~

DarkAmethyst
06-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Can has reservation please? :3

Velocity
06-26-2011, 03:16 AM
Soo, what kind of beings can Ancients be/what can they do? It's a little unclear. :/

CM
06-26-2011, 03:17 AM
Can has reservation please? :3

Only if you accept my reservation X3

Reserved
Soo, what kind of beings can Ancients be/what can they do? It's a little unclear. :/

Whatever creature you can imagine. To get ideas, they're pretty much the creatures in all forms of mythology or combinations of them.

Velocity
06-26-2011, 03:19 AM

Reserved

Whatever creature you want to be. To get ideas, they're pretty much the creatures in all forms of mythology.

My-my-mythology?

MANTICORESMANTICORESMANTICORES-
-cough-.

At any rate, could you please reserve for me a spot? :D

CM
06-26-2011, 03:21 AM
My-my-mythology?

MANTICORESMANTICORESMANTICORES-
-cough-.

At any rate, could you please reserve for me a spot? :D

Of course.

*stamps Reserved stamp on you*

DarkAmethyst
06-26-2011, 03:24 AM

In that case, you're reserved as well. *reserve stamp of awesomeness* X3

Eternal Moonlight
06-26-2011, 05:06 AM
Awesome plot is awesome!
May I haz a reserve please?

CM
06-26-2011, 05:09 AM
Awesome plot is awesome!
May I haz a reserve please?

You can haz.

*stamps Reserved stamp on you* :3

chaostempest
06-27-2011, 07:59 AM
Can I reserve a spot?

DarkAmethyst
06-27-2011, 03:09 PM
Sure thing. *reserve stamp* Crystal will edit the list when she gets back on. :3

CM
06-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Name: Menora
Personality: Menora tends to keep to herself, not liking to talk about her emotions. When something is bothering her, she deals with it herself instead of seeking help. This started after her mother passed away. On the other hand, she can be spontaneous and just go out and do something when she feels like it. She likes to have a good time, and that to her can be a simple walk, practicing archery, or wild parties. All depends on her mood at the time. She tends to have a tough exterior, and can be extremely protective of those she loves (though she may not show it in positive ways how she feels for someone), but deep down she can be a softy.
Appearance: Menora stands at 6'0" and weighs about 146lbs. She has straight black hair that reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades and dark orange eyes. Well, the left is dark orange and the right is light gray due from blindness. She has a vertical scar on her right eye, which the original injury caused her blindness. She wears an eye patch over her eye and covers that with her bangs. Her clothing tends to be of nature or dark colors, and are always a little loose. She can be a very active person, so she needs free movement from her clothes. She also wears a black leather collar with a dark orange pendant. The pendant has special properties, but only she and its creator know what it's for.
Menora has another form as well since she's not human. She can transform into a wolf. In this form, she is larger than your everyday wolf. She stands at over 5' at the shoulder, and her weight is mostly muscle. Her fur color is the same midnight black as her hair color and she still has her dark orange eyes. However, she has full vision in this form, so her right eye isn't gray but orange. She still has the scar, though. No one is certain why she still has vision in wolf form in her right eye and not in human. Another thing that carries over is her collar and pendant. It becomes larger with the change in size and shape so it fits perfectly and doesn't choke her.
Species: Wolf shifter - Ancient (pure blood) - Turned
Powers: Telepathy - Able to hear the thoughts of others and form mental "chat rooms" with others.
Tame Beast - Being a hunter by trade, Menora has learned how to tame creatures to aid her in hunting. However, she has a much faster way than just breaking it in. If she remains in constant contact with him, for example her hand somewhere on the creatures body, she can have the creature fully tamed and will listen to her in ten seconds. However, the beast must be focused on her, and only her. If the contact is broken, she has to start over again.
History: *will add later*
Other: Over the recent years, Menora has tamed a total of seven animals. She has recently become that skilled to be able to tame and kept track of that many animals while keeping complete control over them. The creatures she has tamed are Chua (http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/serpentskinwhite.jpg) (♂), Rune (http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/magehuntergreen.jpg) (♂), Rei (http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/mistfoxskinarctic.jpg) (♀), Simon (http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/lionskinwhite.jpg) (♂), Surge (http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/pvpridingdirewolfskindarkblack.jpg) (♂), Zeke (http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/warpstalkerskinturquiose.jpg) (♂), and Omen (http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/nian.jpg) (♂).
all creatures and images (c) Blizzard, World of Warcraft
RP Sample:
OoC: I just want to say that even though I will be NPCing the remaining leaders, I want everyone to know that if you have an idea for any of them feel free to put them in your post without having me to post as them. They are currently NPCs, so if needed anyone can post with them. And also, Hitmonfighter, can you please delete some of the -'s in your post? It makes it way too wide to where the horizontal scroll bar is needed and that makes it difficult to read and type out posts.

Jelani (NPC)
Legendary Beasts
Legendary Beasts Territory
Lightning clashed again as Jelani, one of the Legendary Beasts, returned to his mountain home. He was displeased that some of his forces were in the battle was was between the Musketeers and humans, but he understood where they where coming from. The ones who have given their loyalty to him and his siblings want nothing more than to reestablish the lost bond. But still his forces were now having to deal with unexpected, and unneeded, casualties. The Thunder Pokémon roared out as thunder sounded, releasing some of his frustration. He had to be calm in order to lead his comrades to victory. If he let his emotions lead them, then his cause would experience more loses than needed.

After cooling off, letting the pelting rain wash away his frustration, he entered a tunnel that lead to a clearing inside the mountain. Above the clearing was a layer of crystal, protecting the people and Pokémon under it from the weather. This is where the injured were usually taken. He saw that some of his follow Pokémon were seriously injured and a few might not make it, but he swallowed his growl and turned his head to his sister in leadership, Aurora. She was a slender Suicune, her fur shining in the dim light. No one would guess that she was in many battles since her scars were covered under soft blue and white fur unlike Jelani, where some of his scars could not be covered by his thick yellow and black pelt.

"How many are we going to lose?" he asked.

"I can't be certain, Brother," Aurora replied. "We are doing all we can to heal the injuries, medical herbs for those not as bad and using healing techniques on those with more serious injuries to speed up the healing process, but it is still uncertain."

The tiger-like Pokémon sighed, letting his head fall. He did not like hearing that at all, and he knew that their brother would not be happy with it either. This war needed to end, otherwise he believed that both sides would end up killing each other. He then turned his gaze to Aurora, his red eyes meeting hers.

"Why do you think Arceus has left us? He abandoned all of us, human and Pokémon, to fight this out when clearly He can put an end to this."

"Maybe He thinks it's time for us to learn how to deal with these problems on our own. If we are to reunite Humans and Pokémon, then it shall be done. If we are to just fight until one or both of us perish, than that will be the outcome," Aurora replied to Jelani, her voice soft and soothing despite what she was saying.

"I hope it's the first one," Jelani said before lifting his head. "I better find Dunev and report to him. I couldn't find any other companions in the valley that were still fighting for life. It was mainly the loses from the Musketeer and human forces."

The Suicune nodded before the Raikou turned to leave. He gave one last look around and prayed that all his comrades would survive to fight another day for what they believed in. If any were to join their ancestors, then he vowed to not let them down and fight with all his might for their beliefs before exiting the cave to find the other leader.
Agana Lilith
Human
Human City
The rain continue to pour from the havens, hitting the windows violently. It seemed like there was no end in sight and the falling rain was only getting heavier. It just how the weather was now, it took a small rainstorm to the extreme and risked flooding the valley. A woman leaned back in her chair to watch the rain hit and fall down the outside of the window in her dimly lit office, stroking the fur of a violet feline that was curled up on her lap.

"It looks as though this rain will stay for a few more hours before clearing up," she said in a calm, low voice, leaning back a bit more.

The attendant in the room took in a breath to say something, but it didn't go unheard by the woman. With her foot she slowly turned the chair around with a stern look in her eye. That look quickly silenced the male attendant, who now realized that what she said was a statement that was not meant to be replied to. She kept the chair where it was, but turned her head and rested it in the palm of her hand to continue to look out the window.

"How many have we lost?" she then asked, looking at the man in the room.

"About 48% of our men who went into battle, Ma'am," he replied, his voice clearly sounding his nervousness.

"How many captured by the enemy?"

"None, Ma'am."

"And how many did we manage to capture?"

"About 20 strong Pokémon, Ma'am."

The woman smirked as her hand now lay still on the cat. She turned her chair the rest of the way as she picked up the feline to put it on her desk before resting her elbows on the cherry oak desk. She looked at the area map she had spread out on the surface, thinking.

"They will have to be put in their place soon. They now have new leaders they must respect," she said, but then glared when the lights flickered. "Status report on the generator."

"Most of the electric Pokémon have run out of electricity. The only ones still running strong are the Electivire and Zebstrika we captured a few days ago."

"Well then, looks like we need to use this storm to our advantage. Hook up all remaining Electrics and any Pokémon who have the ability Lightning Rod to the generator and set them outside. I'm sure they'll be hit by the lightning, which we could use to recharge the generator. With this much lightning flashing, I'm sure we could get a almost a good month's worth of electricity."

"Right away, Ma'am," the attendant said before quickly exiting the room.

Agana then sighed, leaning back against the chair as the feline Pokémon stretched and meowed. She couldn't help but smile at the cat, stroking her behind the ear.

"Things are going to become more difficult, Cher," she said as the cat purred. "But not for us. That is if my plan works. I need to get someone, or more like something, on the inside of the Musketeers and Legendary Beasts. That way I can know how much they are suffering from these battles and if they have anything we need. It seems like both get more Pokémon out of no where, which isn't too bad seeing as though we are getting better at capturing the ones that could possibly strengthen our forces."

Agana then picked up Cher, her precious Purrloin, and held her as she turned again to watch the storm. She then felt some pressure on her legs, and when she looked down she saw a gray and black canine head resting there. She smiled, recognizing it as another one of her pets. This one was Wolfgang, a Mightyena. Her other pet was hiding in the shadows somewhere in the room, and that would be her Seviper she called Venom. She smirked as thunder roared, not doubting that she would lead the humans into victory and that finally the Pokémon would be put into their proper places.

DarkAmethyst
06-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Since histories are optional anyway, I'll count the SU as complete. Accepted (of course X3).

chaostempest
06-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Name: Carmel LeNavin
Personality: He is not one of which to get on the bad side of. He is very calm and collected even in the most heated of battles. He does not let things get to him, and focuses on the mission at hand. He is very trustworthy and very knowledgeable. He sometimes speaks condescendingly, even if he doesn't mean to. He can be very persuasive. He enjoys fighting and learning and training, it is a part of who he is. He doesn't fight just to kill, but more so the thrill of fighting an enemy that may be potentially stronger than him. He will speak his mind and will not back down from a challenge, in fact he loves a challenge and welcomes them freely. He doesn't rub his status in the face of others, but he doesn't allow others to walk over him.
Appearance:
http://images.ados.fr/amour-et-sexualite/photo/4505309450/heise-slash/into-green-heise-22547435fd.jpg

Species: Ancient Nephilim (Half Demon/Half Angel)
Powers:
Energy: Arely can manipulate, control, absorb and generate any form of energy, be it electromagnetic, kinetic or thermal. He can also create force fields of varying forms and intensities.
Sorcery: Carmel can manipulate, generate, control and absorb MAGIC in its raw form. Magic is the systematic use of Mana as well as the flowing energy produced by the world. It is taking this energy and Mana and forming it into what the wielder chooses. It is commanding the Mana and energy to do whatever the user tells it, but the bigger the “spell” the more energy it takes to perform. As such, his mind is shielded from control and penetration. He can’t be read, nor controlled by any means, and telekinesis only affects him for a short amount of time, roughly 30 seconds before he can move again.
History: Is it alright to be revealed within the story?
Other: He is incredibly skill at hunting and fighting, doing things that could easily bewilder the minds of others.
RP Sample:
Excerpt from – The Devil’s Wake
Character – Akira Harishia

To Akira it seemed that days had passed, but truthfully only hours had. He had awoken when the Inquisitor dropped him onto the cold hard ground. A grunt escaped his parched lips as he managed to push himself to his knees and look up at the Inquisitor. The man had done what no other High Inquisitor would have done. He had saved his life. The thought both angered Akira and humbled him. He owed this man his life and yet he was angry for Liaman putting his filthy Imperial hands on him. In the back of his mind, he secretly wanted to thank the man. He seemed to be the fatherly type, and as much of a stern façade the man put on, Akira knew he missed whatever family he had back home and Akira secretly hoped that the man’s family was alright. Akira didn’t have that pleasure. His parents died when he was only 10 years of age. He was taken in by a great and powerful mage, and was taught the ways of a Magi. His life wasn’t the best, but he made every moment count. He showed what he had to offer and apparently it was a lot. He grew up to become one of the best there is, and the thought made him sigh. He had met only one woman in his lifetime that had captured his heart. He had left her behind, though she had been so eager before he left for the war to inform him of something. Akira had always wondered what she had wanted to tell him, but it was too late now, she had probably moved on with her life. It was safe to say that he missed Allenia very much, but his job had forced him to depart from her. He had made so many rookie mistakes in this war and had endangered those around him so much until only he and Isaac continued to exist while their fellow Magi had fallen. A tear welled up in his eye, but he quickly brushed it away to make sure no one saw.

The orb of energy that had followed him since his awakening on the battlefield seemed to revolve around him and cheer him up. It was his own little glimmer of hope that kept his spirits high. He didn’t know what would happen when they reached their destination, but whatever happened, he wanted to return the gift the High Inquisitor had given him. It was at that point that he wondered what had happened to the witch. There had been no sign of her and sadly he hadn’t received any form of communication from her. He had never seen her face, but she had spoken to him telepathically many times over. A sigh escaped his lips as he stood to his feet and looked at Isaac. The young man was probably worried sick that his mentor had over exerted himself and left him in the hands of the Imperials. Akira had sensed the young man’s fear of the High Inquisitor, and to be truthful the High Inquisitor had a reason to be feared. He had slain many of their kind, and as much as Akira wanted to show the High Inquisitor just how weak he was compared to him, he’d have to do so another day, for the first chance he got, and he would save the High Inquisitor’s life, even if it meant sparing it himself. He couldn’t allow the Inquisitor the pleasure of having saved his life and not return the favor.

Slowly he walked, unsure as to what to say to poor Isaac. Everyone was seemingly safe, but something wasn’t right. Something didn’t sit well in his spirit and he felt an odd tug as they walked. The orb of energy settled on Akira’s shoulder and molded itself into the shape of a bird dragon. He placed a firm reassuring hand on Isaac’s shoulder as they walked and smirked. He would hope that his show of confidence would spill over and fill the young mage with confidence. He had paid attention to the groups surroundings as they walked, and as they walked he couldn’t help but notice the ever present graveyard that they had stepped into. Spider webs clung to some of the tombstones that rested atop the graves. He watched Tristan walk away from the group, if only for a few moments and examine something. It was not his job to be overly concerned about something, it was his job to stay calm, cool and collected with whatever was presented to him. He looked upon the house with a look of slight interest, and was not at all affected by the fact that this mansion was seemingly surrounded by a graveyard. Some of the tombstones were chipped due to old age, while others seemed to be fairly new. It was this that made Akira usher up a silent prayer to the being he often prayed to. To be honest, the groups silence had been much appreciated, it had allowed him time to think things over and formulate many plots while keeping calm amongst the Imperials. Who would have thought in a million years that Colonials and Imperials would coexist amongst one another without the will to destroy each other and remove one another from existence? Though Akira was sure they were only acting this way because of Tristan’s orders to stay their hands against them. Akira entered into the mansion, his mind buzzing with marvelous thoughts of being home. He noticed the small girl sitting in the room playing chess. He had noticed how eerie she seemed, but something about her seemed very familiar, as if he had met her before. Whatever the case might be, her presence was a familiar one. He watched her closely and listened as she spoke and directed them to their specific rooms. Akira stood in front of the door that held a nice warm bath and new clothing. In this room he could relax and meditate, and rest his weary mind, though the unconscious rest he had experienced after the Gob attack had been quite sufficient. The door opened without him touching it. The orb that had taken the form of a bird dragon flew all around the room and seemed to look to make sure it was safe. Akira patted it on the head and smiled.

“You’re quite the watchdog aren’t you?”

For a second, Akira could have sword he saw the orb shake its head in an agreeing motion. Shaking himself, Akira stripped of his clothing and looked at himself in the mirror. He examined the scar that had formed from the tissue that had covered the cut he experienced on the battlefield. The soothing water seemed to suck away all of Akira’s worries. He scrubbed himself, wanting to give the young woman a hug for allowing him to bathe. Once done, he felt rejuvenated. He felt great and wondered if something had been in the water he had bathed in. Silence befell the room as he waved an open hand across the bed. Instantly, clothing spewed from their hiding place in the room and landed on the bet, neat and elegant. He searched through and pulled on the ones that looked best on him. After which he looked at himself in the mirror. This took him back to his days as a teacher at the Protogenoi School of Magic, to which he was absolutely sure Isaac had once been a student, and probably would continue being as such when they returned home. The silken textured pants were extremely comfortable, and covered Akira’s bottom half. A button up shirt, black in color, covered his upper body and a robe, soft and light in weight, covered the rest of him, even concealing his upper body completely.

It was then that he felt a tug on his being once again. He opened his door slightly, just in time to see a figure, of which he was sure was a female, come strolling by. He closed the door to his room and wondered what the woman was up to. He noticed the energy orb had taken its place beside the bed that Akira would be sleeping on, but Akira doubted sleep would visit him this night. He sat upon the floor of the room and closed his eyes. The room vanished and was replaced with complete silence. Nothing seemed to exist and everything around him was painted in a lush bright light, soothing and inviting. Akira began to train in this meditative state, recalling spells at the blink of an eye, channeling the world’s energy and using it to do great things. On this plane, he was like nothing anyone had ever seen, and his movements were fluid and enchanting. Something stopped him as he stood in the meditative plane. A shadow began to form as he stood there, and it slowly took the shape of something odd.

“What are you?” Akira demanded as he stood there before it.

“Doubt,” it replied, “hopelessness, fear, and failure.”

Akira took a step back and looked down before returning his gaze to the shadowy figure.

“Why are you visiting me? I’ve no doubt, nor fear, nor failure nor hopelessness, so what is your reason for disturbing him?”

“There is great doubt, hopelessness, fear and failure amongst those of whom you travel with. Doubt that they will make it alive, hopelessness replacing hope, fear gripping their very spine, and failure, the feeling that has followed them the moment they’ve left the battlefield. Are you so sure of yourself Akira? Are you so sure that you exhibit none of these?

“Well I admit that I’ve had some doubtful moments, but I no longer,” Akira replied never taking his eyes off the figure.

“Find your center Akira and realize that yin and yang constantly revolve in a circle. Do you know the reason behind this war? Do you know why in particular it has been fought? Life, regardless of its teachings, is worthy to be protected. Take with you wisdom, wisdom to change the very foundation this war was built upon. I must leave you Akira, but know that everything is not always as it seems.”

The shadowy figure vanished, restoring the soft inviting light that refilled the plane. Akira opened his eyes, unsure as to how long he had been in the meditative state, but he had received odd enlightenment, that much could be said. He sat upon his bed, and began to think on all that happened thus far. A spell book appeared before Akira and he began to read. There was something he was looking for, something indeed….

Winter
06-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Well, I've talked to Crystal about details, so would you mind reserving me? The SU(s?) will probably slowly appear here as I go.

Name: Shiro Fuyu
Age: ??? Looks 16 or 17, but she's definately older(however she's young enough that Ancients knowing her real age tend to think of her as a child)
Personality: Shiro is surprisingly friendly, cheerful, and motherly for an Ancient who should be wary of people, but it's quite possible that that's the Angel in her, on top of all that, she's also pretty softspoken. As one of the less feared and more revered Ancients, Shiro is known for wandering a bit more freely among humanity. All too aware of the atrocities humans and other beings alike can commit, she's still a deep believer in the idea that everyone has the capability to be good, no matter how bad they seem, or how bad they were in the past. She's a fairly gentle soul, provided you're not trying to hurt someone around her, be there a good reason or not. However, threatening someone she cares for will result in a lot of pain on your part, and probably at her hands. In her book, beating up on anyone, particularly weaker people or children for no reason other than self-defense is a reason to beat you up. Otherwise, she's completely kind, healing anyone/anything she comes across that needs it, although she heals humans in secret, without their knowledge--a lot of her handiwork is labeled "miracles", and even if she does heal someone and leaves them with the knowledge of her doing it, she will completely refuse any kind of payment. She treats her companion, Kuro, like a cross between a best friend and a son.
Appearance: Shiro looks like your average 16 or 17 year-old girl height and weight-wise, it's when you look at the rest of her that she appears a bit...out of the normal. She has lightly tanned, clear skin that carries a healthy glow, as well as large, sky blue eyes and golden hair that falls to her shoulders in ringlets and curls while sporting a few snowy white feathers tied into it that she considers her most valuable posessions, as they came from her parents' wings and they are the only thing she has left of them.

She's known for wearing white, open-backed dresses that just go a little past her knees simply because she likes them, as well as plain, brown travel boots. Also, she wears a red ribbon tied around her right wrist, which she values almost as much as the feathers in her hair. She also has a decently sized pair of snowy white wings that protrude from her upper back, in between her shoulder blades, which she can hide for short periods of time by using an ability similar to that that keeps shifters appearances separated, which looks like she absorbs them into her back. She dislikes having to do it, though.
Species: Ancient(Born)-Angel
Powers: Healer- Shiro can heal flesh wounds and some ailments with amazing skill, provided she has the energy at her disposal to do so. This energy can come from her, the person she's healing, or from the life around her (other people, animals, plants, anything "alive") but it all works the same in the end, though the more complicated and/or deep a wound is, the more energy it will take for her to heal.

Gaze of Truth-Shiro knows when she's being lied to, and if she can keep eye contect with the liar for long enough(times will differ), they will unconciously tell her the truth, and have no memory of telling the truth.
History: Shiro was born an Ancient, to two very loving parents(both Angels as well, though her father was turned by her mother) who spent very little time away from their young daughter. As Shiro grew, her parents taught her everything they knew, as well as the life lessons ingrained into her brain, such as being kind to anyone and everyone. She never grew up wanting, but she knew to never expect things, either. Though her parents loved thier only daugther to death, they didn't keep her under lock and key, but rather allowed her to explore so long as she was careful. However, she was home when her parents left to help deal with a man who was "overstepping his human boudaries." She never saw them again. When a family friend finally stopped by to explain to her what had happened, Shiro had been waiting for them at home, by herself for months. Almost immediately after, she collected a few of the loose feathers from their bedroom, cleaned them, and tied them in her hair as a way to remember them, then left home behind to explore the world and mourn.

Along her journeys, she came across a young man who was badly beaten, far from any village or settlement, and tainted by the elixir, giving him the ability to turn into a hellhound while he slowly went insane. Shiro took him in and cared for him, not fully understanding what was wrong with him until she took him to other Ancients. Once things were explained to her, she practically begged for him to be turned, as he was sane enough to thank her and somewhat explain who he was--an orphan who didn't have a name, or anyone who cared for him. After finally convincing the others and having him turned, because of his nature being so much different from hers, she named him Kuro. This was what started a beautiful friendship... Shiro became a bit of a mother and friend for Kuro, who became her unofficial bodyguard as they began to search for more clearly tainted people and possibly search for a cure.
Other: Can use shed feathers from her wings like throwing knives
RP Sample: From the most recent Merines RP, more Winter and Shi's part of the post rather than Suki/Angeline's (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3250547&postcount=49)

Name: Kuro
Personality: Not as friendly or outgoing as Shiro, Kuro sees the world in a much darker light. He takes a long time to trust others, and will only do so when their actions prove their words. He may seem withdrawn and quiet, but he's almost always a aware of his surroundings, if only to keep Shiro safe. He feels he owes his life to the Angel, and he's right in thinking so, but takes it almost too seriously, taking very little time to enjoy life, though Shiro's slowly working on easing him up a little and getting him to talk more. He's easier to anger than Shiro, and will resort to violence if he has to, but if you're talking to him and raise your voice suddenly or make any sudden movements, he has a habit of flinching and moving back rather quickly, as he still seems to be scared of being beaten up, as the fact he's now a turned Ancient is currently a bit of an afterthought. He, like Shiro, has a soft spot for orphans and loves playing with children, though gets the chance to do so very rarely. He's also now the one who helps tie her feathers into Shiro's hair, something he considers an honor. He would give his life to defend Shiro, but if you manage to gain his trust, he'll watch your back pretty well, and if you become his enemy, you'd better watch your back.
Appearance: In stark contrast to Shiro, Kuro is a tall and very skinny young man with cold gray eyes and an angular face framed by chin length, shaggy black hair. He wears a simple black long-sleeved shirt and pants, both too big for him considering up until recently he'd been going insane and before then, he was still an outcasted orphan who had to take care of himself. On top of it all, he's incredibly pale, and the black only makes it worse, but it's one thing he won't let Shiro have her way over. He like his clothes, and that's that. He also refuses to wear shoes, no matter how much Shiro tries to get him to wear them, as he thinks they feel funny. He carries a simple pack with travel supplies in it for both himself and Shiro, refusing to allow her to carry it, and wears a match to the ribbon around Shiro's wrist on his own right wrist. try touching it, and you will get hurt.

As a hellhound, Kuro has an alternate form, having the ability to turn into an utterly massive(just under six feet at the shoulder) solid black great dane. In this form, his eyes lean towards a dark silvery color, he has lots of very sharp pearly whites, and he gives off a faint gray aura the rolls like smoke off his entire body, while it appears that his paws are surrounded by a black fire. Lots to be afraid of, right? It's all offset by the red ribbon that's shifted to his neck and looks like a girly collar.
Species: Ancient(Recently turned)-Hellhound
Powers: Pryomancy-Kuro can create and control fire produced from his hands, catch is, it's black like the flames around his paws in hellhound form.
History: Most of the important stuff from his life was in Shiro's history, otherwise, more will come out in the RP.
Other: I keep thinking if we had theme songs, I'm Alive by Becca would be his. :)
RP Sample: See Shiro's SU

Master Zorua
06-28-2011, 01:38 AM
Name: Robert Kaze
Personality: Robert is a man of strong honor and dedication. He doesn't say much, preferring to use action over words. He finds physical combat to be the most efficient means of communication. In a fight, one can know the true nature of his adversary or sparing partner. The mouth can lie, but the body cannot. In a fight, all things are laid bare, and for a martial artist like himself, he can read a person's emotions as he fights them.
It may take a while to earn Robert's trust, but he is loyal to his friends once he feels he can trust them to watch his back. He has a deep respect for nature as well. He particularly loves wolves and is considered by some to be a lone wolf, in more than just the sense of being a loner. He hunts for his food, uses every part of what he kills, and gives what he cannot use back to nature with a short prayer.
Appearance:
http://032705b.netsolhost.com/snk/rbffs/art_andy.jpg
Species: Ancient
Powers: Fire and Air Bending (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBwrGmmFcTk)
History: Robert was born in a union between a female elemental Ancient and a human father who rescued her.His father was an outcasted monk, due to the fact that he broke his vows when he decided to leave the monastery he grew up in in order to see the world outside the confining walls. Robert was raised by the pair and traveled the world with them. His father taught Robert the ways of the martial arts and many of the morals that he learned when he was still a monk. His mother taught him about nature, the great circle of life and the endless cycle of birth, death and rebirth. Even when something dies, its soul lives on, waiting to either become one with the great divine creator or to be born once again. She also taught him how to use his powers once he began showing signs of being able to bend the elements to his whim.

At the age of ten, several mysterious strangers attacked the traveling trio. In order to protect their son, they ordered him to flee and never look back. They remained behind and fought to the bitter end, buying their son the time he needed to escape. He managed to make it to a city, but now he was completely alone. Most people treated him like a bum, but a few professional street fighters saw him for his skill and his heart and treated him with respect and friendship. Robert continued to travel the world, only now he did so competing in professional combat tournaments. In these battles, he refrained from using his elemental bending skills and battled using his own martial arts skills. While he rarely came in first place, his became a respected name. However, he still remembered what happened to his parents and continues to seek answers that might one day lead him to a final confrontation with the ones who murdered his parents in cold blood.

RP Sample:
Name: Robert Gallifrey
Activity: Covering the escape of the citizens
Alliance: Noctowl

Robert was in the forest when the Skarmory began their attack. Without any intervention, many people would end up dead. However, while Robert's forte was not combat, cunning was. The forest provided strong cover, not just from attacks but also from being seen. The Doctor turned to Rose, the female Lucario, and Donna, the female Blaziken.

"Rose, use Extreme Speed to go all about the forest and launch Aura Sphere at the Skarmorys each time you stop, but don't go into the northwest portion of the forest. Donna, go to the town and start directing the people to flee into the northwest portion of the forest. if all goes well, those idiots will think they're being attacked by an army of Lucarios, and since this forest is rather dense, it's difficult for any of them to safely fly in and navigate through here. Even if they do, it'll pull their attentions away from the citizens." Robert strategized with his two companions.

Both gave a nod to Robert as they listened intently to the plan. Rose went right to work, using Extreme Speed to jump from one place in the forest to another. At each stop, She unleashed an Aura Sphere at the Skarmorys attacking the town. In total she would be releasing 10 Aura Spheres with each minute.

Donna headed right into town and began to direct the people towards one exit into the northwestern portion of the forest. The people began to follow the Blaziken's directions while the Blaziken herself kept her eyes peeled for any attacking Skarmory that would target the fleeing people.

Beartic Tundra
06-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Name: Alexandros (Ironically. Prefers Alex)

Personality: Alex believes that people were made to test each others limits, and the one to survive the most betrayal proved to be able to adapt and earned his survival. He is very withdrawn, refusing to talk to many people. If he meets anyone, he often draws back into shadows to avoid detection.

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aX6yrH9fSRY/TM2ThHNPS0I/AAAAAAAADyg/5ojPwm3edq0/s1600/MaleAngel+(1).jpg http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/122/a/1/Tribal_Wing_Tattoo_by_Shadow_of_intent.jpg (Shadow tattoo on wrist, to be explained)

Species: Fallen Angel (From The Black Lagoon)

Powers: Creation/manipulation/generation of shadows. When shrouded, cannot be scented. Cannot be contacted through telepathy, and cannot be heard.

Manipulative tissue regeneration - rapid healing, draws wounds from an ally.

History: Long, brutal, and painful.

Other: Is always seen carrying an Bois D' arc (pronounced bow dark) composite bow strapped to his back, and a quiver that appears to be empty. Strapped on the inside of each hip is a dagger, along with a hunting knife sheathed against his thigh.

RP Sample: Dear Sir/Madam: Your son or daughter is a gifted child and we would appreciate if you allowed them to come and join us at the Blank Academy off the coast of Japan in the Sea of Japan. It is a government funded institute for children such as your own, and there are many of them from all age groups. We provide full board and tuition for free; all we require of you is signing the slip below to allow your child to attend out Academy. We thank you, and the staff at Blank Academy cannot wait to teach your child.

These were the letters issued out to all parents of the “gifted children” who the government wanted to attend Blank Academy. Sadly, some of the parents actually fell for the act and signed the slip and unknowingly relinquishing their parental rights to the state who came and “transported” their child to Blank Academy “for free.” Of course, once the child was gone, the parents had their minds wiped. As for those individuals over the age of 18, if they refused to answer the anonymous phone calls or emails sent out, they were kidnapped. A barrier was set up around their town and their memory erased from everyone there. These tended to take more time, but the government thought it a necessary risk to keep them from falling into the wrong hands. Of course, they did not care what happened once the individuals reached the Academy. As for your role in this story, that is for you to decide. Will you die at the Academy? Will you fight the darkness or join it? Let your story unfold.

Austin Lerane
Transporting to Blank Academy
First Person Point of View

Now, let me tell you something, I don’t know why I did this. My “spirit guide” suggested I come peacefully, so I did. So why, when just sitting on the plane, am I gagged and blindfolded? Not to mention they have me strapped to the seat. As if they expect me to get up at any moment and tell them to crash the plane as I jump out with the only parachute. Not that I would need it. I could easily have Moro just Orb me somewhere. But, since I made her a promise, I sit here silently….. Mostly.

“What the hell do you think you are doing keeping me blindfolded, gagged, and tied down? Let me go right now! Get this off of me!” I shouted against the gag and tugged against the restraint. One of the soldiers, stepping nervously so his footsteps said, came to approach me. He knelt by me, and I felt him hesitate before asking me something.

“Do you need this removed?” I felt his hand at the gag. I nodded my head furiously. He actually started to untie the gag, until I realized that it was all an act as he tightened it and laughed evilly in my ear. “You think I’m that stupid? Without visual contact, your powers are useless against me. So don’t even try and control us,” he snapped and slapped me. Fuming with anger, I reached out to Moro’s consciousness.

Must I stay this way? I swear when we land they are all going to die. Not by my hand. I shall have them do it by their own hands. Just get me off of this plane or I will find a way to kill them now, I threatened her telepathically. I could feel her glare in my direction, and cut off the mental link that we shared. Growling to myself, I slammed my head forward. I felt the blindfold slip, and did it again. The blindfold fell off, and I gasped in victory.

The soldier who had slapped me turned around, and his eyes widened. I smiled and made eye contact. “Now, you are going to take off this gag. You will release my wolf from her cage and tell her the exact coordinates of the Blank Academy. Once we leave the plane, you will go shoot the pilot and crash in the ocean,” I mumbled through the gag. He cocked his head to the side, as if confused, then my power hit him and he stumbled to do what I had ordered.

“How did you do that?! Last I knew you could barely control them with a whisper and now you can speak to them trough a gag?” Moro gasped as she was released from her cage. She shook out her fur, and walked over to me. I glared down at her, and she nodded. After receiving our coordinates from the soldier, we Orbed off the plane. “Pray that you don’t die showing up on your own….” she trailed off as we walked up to the entrance to Blank Academy.

Blake Nareli
In the Survival Grounds, Blank Academy
First Person Point of View

Great. New students. I can smell them. Maybe they will allow me to kill a few of the weak ones. That would make me feel better. Yes. Just kill one or two of them. They deserve it. Just let me do it, I’m in charge. I don’t need them to tell me what to do and what not to do. Who cares what they believe anyway? They are all just talk anyway. None of them would dare take action against me. Especially not the one who just arrived, the new guy. He has no idea what he’s doing here anyway. The government had caught him abusing his powers and sent him here. The guy was a total nerd and had no idea how to survive in the wild.

As I ran through my forest, all of these thoughts ran through my head. I had never felt a bloodlust quite this strong, but it definitely needed sating. Spotting a straggling student up ahead, one who had failed their test today, I decide to test his might. Seeing as his main focus was empathy, he definitely felt me attacking. However, since he was also failing martial arts, the student quickly fell to my teeth. When I finished feeding, and became human once again, my nemesis walked out and tsk-ed at me. “You know better than to kill the students to sate your blood thirst, Blake. Clean up your mess, the new recruits are her. Hurry,” Agana said as she walked into the clearing.

Glaring at the vampire who was just as old as me, I growled under my breath. “Who are you to demand me around? I can be everywhere at once. As far as you know, I could be there right now greeting the brats. How do you know that this is the only me? You know my powers. So leave me be. I shall clean this up. YOU go and meet me at the gate. Now,” I demanded as I picked up the student’s body. Heading off to the crematorium, I sighed to myself.

That woman thought that just because she was a vampire, and older than most, that she could just rule over us like a mother. She needed to learn that these students needed discipline and the only way to do that was to lead through example. I was going to set this student up as an example for those who failed my tests, but she would not allow me to leave him. So now I was stuck dragging him to the crematorium.

As I dropped the student off, I paused a moment to check on my doppelganger at the entrance. He was doing well, and Agana had reached him. She did not seem shocked at all about how quickly I reached the gate, and I ordered the doppelganger to tell her nothing. I headed towards the gate myself, just at a more slow and leisurely pace than I should have.

CM
06-28-2011, 03:27 AM
Name: Carmel LeNavin
Personality: He is not one of which to get on the bad side of. He is very calm and collected even in the most heated of battles. He does not let things get to him, and focuses on the mission at hand. He is very trustworthy and very knowledgeable. He sometimes speaks condescendingly, even if he doesn't mean to. He can be very persuasive. He enjoys fighting and learning and training, it is a part of who he is. He doesn't fight just to kill, but more so the thrill of fighting an enemy that may be potentially stronger than him. He will speak his mind and will not back down from a challenge, in fact he loves a challenge and welcomes them freely. He doesn't rub his status in the face of others, but he doesn't allow others to walk over him.
Appearance:
http://images.ados.fr/amour-et-sexualite/photo/4505309450/heise-slash/into-green-heise-22547435fd.jpg

Species: Ancient Nephilim (Half Demon/Half Angel)
Powers:
Energy: Arely can manipulate, control, absorb and generate any form of energy, be it electromagnetic, kinetic or thermal. He can also create force fields of varying forms and intensities.
Sorcery: Carmel can manipulate, generate, control and absorb MAGIC in its raw form. Magic is the systematic use of Mana as well as the flowing energy produced by the world. It is taking this energy and Mana and forming it into what the wielder chooses. It is commanding the Mana and energy to do whatever the user tells it, but the bigger the “spell” the more energy it takes to perform. As such, his mind is shielded from control and penetration. He can’t be read, nor controlled by any means, and telekinesis only affects him for a short amount of time, roughly 30 seconds before he can move again.
History: Is it alright to be revealed within the story?
Other: He is incredibly skill at hunting and fighting, doing things that could easily bewilder the minds of others.

*stamps Approved stamp on SU*
Well, I've talked to Crystal about details, so would you mind reserving me? The SU(s?) will probably slowly appear here as I go.

*stamps Reserved stamp on your forehead*
Personality: Robert is a man of strong honor and dedication. He doesn't say much, preferring to use action over words. He finds physical combat to be the most efficient means of communication. In a fight, one can know the true nature of his adversary or sparing partner. The mouth can lie, but the body cannot. In a fight, all things are laid bare, and for a martial artist like himself, he can read a person's emotions as he fights them.
It may take a while to earn Robert's trust, but he is loyal to his friends once he feels he can trust them to watch his back. He has a deep respect for nature as well. He particularly loves wolves and is considered by some to be a lone wolf, in more than just the sense of being a loner. He hunts for his food, uses every part of what he kills, and gives what he cannot use back to nature with a short prayer.
Appearance:
Species: True Half-Ancient
Powers: Elemental Bending (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBwrGmmFcTk)
History: Robert was born in a union between a female elemental Ancient and a human father who rescued her.His father was an outcasted monk, due to the fact that he broke his vow of solitude by leaving the monastery he grew up in in order to see the world outside the confining walls. Robert was raised by the pair and traveled the world with them. His father taught Robert the ways of the martial arts and many of the morals that he learned when he was still a monk. His mother taught him about nature, the great circle of life and the endless cycle of birth, death and rebirth. Even when something dies, its soul lives on, waiting to either become one with the great divine creator or to be born once again. She also taught him how to use his powers once he began showing signs of being able to bend the elements to his whim.

At the age of ten, several mysterious strangers attacked the traveling trio. In order to protect their son, they ordered him to flee and never look back. They remained behind and fought to the bitter end, buying their son the time he needed to escape. He managed to make it to a city, but now he was completely alone. Most people treated him like a bum, but a few professional street fighters saw him for his skill and his heart and treated him with respect and friendship. Robert continued to travel the world, only now he did so competing in professional combat tournaments. In these battles, he refrained from using his elemental bending skills and battled using his own martial arts skills. While he rarely came in first place, his became a respected name. However, he still remembered what happened to his parents and continues to seek answers that might one day lead him to a final confrontation with the ones who murdered his parents in cold blood.

There's just a few things here I don't agree with. One- Elemental Bending would be considered four different powers since each element is it's own power. Two- Ancients don't usually come in contact with humans. When they do, they are cautious. Even so, when the human usually finds out that there is an Ancient, they try to kill them. Lastly- There can't be a "true half-Ancient". If an Ancient and a human do have a child, the child is either full Ancient or full human. The only way a person can be "half-Ancient" is when they were Tainted by the elixir and need to either find the antidote or be fully Turned.

*stamps Pending stamp on SU*
Name: Alexandros (Ironically. Prefers Alex)

Personality: Alex believes that people were made to test each others limits, and the one to survive the most betrayal proved to be able to adapt and earned his survival. He is very withdrawn, refusing to talk to many people. If he meets anyone, he often draws back into shadows to avoid detection.

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aX6yrH9fSRY/TM2ThHNPS0I/AAAAAAAADyg/5ojPwm3edq0/s1600/MaleAngel+(1).jpg http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/122/a/1/Tribal_Wing_Tattoo_by_Shadow_of_intent.jpg (Shadow tattoo on wrist, to be explained)

Species: Fallen Angel (From The Black Lagoon)

Powers: Creation/manipulation/generation of shadows. When shrouded, cannot be scented. Cannot be contacted through telepathy, and cannot be heard.

Manipulative tissue regeneration - rapid healing, draws wounds from an ally.

History: Long, brutal, and painful.

Short, yes. But I know it'll be worth it in the RP since you'll go into more detail then.

*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

chaostempest
06-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Yay, can't wait to get started. This is going to be fun......

Kaioo
06-28-2011, 04:27 AM
I'm going to go on a limb and request a reserve. Sort of cautious in partaking in more than one roleplay, but this looks awesome.

CM
06-28-2011, 05:13 AM
I'm going to go on a limb and request a reserve. Sort of cautious in partaking in more than one roleplay, but this looks awesome.

Sure thing.

*stamps Reserved stamp on your forehead*

Eternal Moonlight
06-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Name: Ione Wallace (though she’ll probably introduce herself as Fionn)

Personality: If one is searching for a classical, lady-like female, they certainly have found the wrong girl. Ione is outspoken, loud and makes her opinions known clearly. Pity the poor sucker that tries to talk her down, for she simply won’t tolerate it. Her reactions can range from simple ignoring the person to actually lashing out violently, and will not hesitate either. Obviously, Fionn isn’t the kindest character out there, although her usual smile can trick strangers into thinking otherwise. However, they soon see that she is a classic lesson example of “don’t judge a book by its cover” and makes no effort in hiding her nastier tendencies. She does make an exception if trying to trick someone for whatever reason, although is unable to keep up the façade for too long.

Sad thing is, Ione will rarely, if ever, feel guilty about any problems she may cause for others. She really doesn’t care that much, making her into a cold, ruthless character. Not really attaching value to life, and, despite her other traits, sees it as a period of suffering and strife. Deep down, she is a tormented person indeed.

Even though, for most, it probably doesn’t justify her actions and attitudes, Fionn is broken. Life was hard and brutal, expectations were mountainous, and the girl just could no longer keep up. A particularly brutal event simply pushed her over the edge. Instead of snapping completely, her mind formed a thick barrier and this hard shell is the result. If someone could tolerate her for long enough, they’d manage to see that, despite her nasty ways, Ione isn’t a total monster.

In terms of her power, Fionn has practiced and almost perfected it. She can tamper with the perception of an object, making it seem like something else entirely.

Appearance: Physically, this (http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/Nuit_de_la_lune/Anime%20Girl/2uoow0x.jpg)picture is a near perfect replica of Ione. She has a slim, but not scrawny, build, which allows her to move swiftly and efficiently. She also has a light skin tone, which has a slight tan to it, from all those days outdoors.

As far as her clothing goes, this (http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/Nuit_de_la_lune/Anime%20Girl/PrincessEast.jpg)image, again, does a wondrous job of describing what she normally wears. The top, however, would be more accurately described as being a forest green rather than dark pink in colour. Ione’s boots would also lack heels and be almost flat, making movement that much easier. Her scarf is also chestnut brown, and only falls to shoulder lengh.

Species: A half bred fairy.

Powers: Glamour: Using her magic, Ione can alter the perception of any given object, making it look and feel like something completely different. Depending on the strength of the spell, the effect can last as little as a few minutes to several hours. The stronger Glamour is more tiring though, and two items cannot be tampered with at once. Once the magic is applied, it also can’t be reversed until the spell wears off.

History:Will be reveiled during the RP

Other: Fionn is intolerant to strawberries of all things. Her reactions aren’t fatal, but she gets very sick after eating only a few. The smell is even enough to make her nauseous.

RP Sample: Here! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3306764&postcount=16)

Finally!
I actually based her on a character. 5 cookies to the person that can guess who X3

CM
06-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Name: Ione Wallace (though she’ll probably introduce herself as Fionn)

Personality: If one is searching for a classical, lady-like female, they certainly have found the wrong girl. Ione is outspoken, loud and makes her opinions known clearly. Pity the poor sucker that tries to talk her down, for she simply won’t tolerate it. Her reactions can range from simple ignoring the person to actually lashing out violently, and will not hesitate either. Obviously, Fionn isn’t the kindest character out there, although her usual smile can trick strangers into thinking otherwise. However, they soon see that she is a classic lesson example of “don’t judge a book by its cover” and makes no effort in hiding her nastier tendencies. She does make an exception if trying to trick someone for whatever reason, although is unable to keep up the façade for too long.

Sad thing is, Ione will rarely, if ever, feel guilty about any problems she may cause for others. She really doesn’t care that much, making her into a cold, ruthless character. Not really attaching value to life, and, despite her other traits, sees it as a period of suffering and strife. Deep down, she is a tormented person indeed.

Even though, for most, it probably doesn’t justify her actions and attitudes, Fionn is broken. Life was hard and brutal, expectations were mountainous, and the girl just could no longer keep up. A particularly brutal event simply pushed her over the edge. Instead of snapping completely, her mind formed a thick barrier and this hard shell is the result. If someone could tolerate her for long enough, they’d manage to see that, despite her nasty ways, Ione isn’t a total monster.

In terms of her power, Fionn has practiced and almost perfected it. She can tamper with the perception of an object, making it seem like something else entirely.

Appearance: Physically, this (http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/Nuit_de_la_lune/Anime%20Girl/2uoow0x.jpg)picture is a near perfect replica of Ione. She has a slim, but not scrawny, build, which allows her to move swiftly and efficiently. She also has a light skin tone, which has a slight tan to it, from all those days outdoors.

As far as her clothing goes, this (http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/Nuit_de_la_lune/Anime%20Girl/PrincessEast.jpg)image, again, does a wondrous job of describing what she normally wears. The top, however, would be more accurately described as being a forest green rather than dark pink in colour. Ione’s boots would also lack heels and be almost flat, making movement that much easier. Her scarf is also chestnut brown, and only falls to shoulder lengh.

Species: A half bred fairy.

Powers: Glamour: Using her magic, Ione can alter the perception of any given object, making it look and feel like something completely different. Depending on the strength of the spell, the effect can last as little as a few minutes to several hours. The stronger Glamour is more tiring though, and two items cannot be tampered with at once. Once the magic is applied, it also can’t be reversed until the spell wears off.

History:Will be reveiled during the RP

Other: Fionn is intolerant to strawberries of all things. Her reactions aren’t fatal, but she gets very sick after eating only a few. The smell is even enough to make her nauseous.

RP Sample: Here! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3306764&postcount=16)

Finally!
I actually based her on a character. 5 cookies to the person that can guess who X3

Everything looks good, but I need to ask something before I accept her. Can you please to into more detail with the "half bred fairy"? I'm not sure if I get that, but guessing from the one power I'm guessing she was infected by the elixir, correct?
Appearance:
Species: Ancient
Powers: Fire and Air Bending (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBwrGmmFcTk)
History: Robert was born in a union between a female elemental Ancient and a human father who rescued her.His father was an outcasted monk, due to the fact that he broke his vows when he decided to leave the monastery he grew up in in order to see the world outside the confining walls. Robert was raised by the pair and traveled the world with them. His father taught Robert the ways of the martial arts and many of the morals that he learned when he was still a monk. His mother taught him about nature, the great circle of life and the endless cycle of birth, death and rebirth. Even when something dies, its soul lives on, waiting to either become one with the great divine creator or to be born once again. She also taught him how to use his powers once he began showing signs of being able to bend the elements to his whim.

RP Sample:
Name: Robert Gallifrey
Activity: Covering the escape of the citizens
Alliance: Noctowl

Robert was in the forest when the Skarmory began their attack. Without any intervention, many people would end up dead. However, while Robert's forte was not combat, cunning was. The forest provided strong cover, not just from attacks but also from being seen. The Doctor turned to Rose, the female Lucario, and Donna, the female Blaziken.

"Rose, use Extreme Speed to go all about the forest and launch Aura Sphere at the Skarmorys each time you stop, but don't go into the northwest portion of the forest. Donna, go to the town and start directing the people to flee into the northwest portion of the forest. if all goes well, those idiots will think they're being attacked by an army of Lucarios, and since this forest is rather dense, it's difficult for any of them to safely fly in and navigate through here. Even if they do, it'll pull their attentions away from the citizens." Robert strategized with his two companions.

Both gave a nod to Robert as they listened intently to the plan. Rose went right to work, using Extreme Speed to jump from one place in the forest to another. At each stop, She unleashed an Aura Sphere at the Skarmorys attacking the town. In total she would be releasing 10 Aura Spheres with each minute.

Donna headed right into town and began to direct the people towards one exit into the northwestern portion of the forest. The people began to follow the Blaziken's directions while the Blaziken herself kept her eyes peeled for any attacking Skarmory that would target the fleeing people.

Everything seems to be in order now. I'm guessing this is complete?

Eternal Moonlight
07-01-2011, 04:29 AM
@Crystal Momoyia: Sorry I wasn't clearer
But yeah, Ione's a hybrid, and the Elixir only turned her into a half fairy. If she gets Turned, she become a pure fairy, gaining another of their skills.

CM
07-01-2011, 04:31 AM
@Crystal Momoyia: Sorry I wasn't clearer
But yeah, Ione's a hybrid, and the Elixir only turned her into a half fairy. If she gets Turned, she become a pure fairy, gaining another of their skills.

That isn't a problem. I just wanted to make sure.

*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

Coddleflop
07-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Name: Liam Angelus Carey
Personality: Liam's previous "Goody goody" nature was shattered and replaced upon "falling". His kindness turned to hatred, his good will turned to evil, his caring to carelessness. He's the opposite of what you'd expect an angel to be like. He has a hatred for all mortal beings, as they were the ones that stripped him of his ranks and respect. He is brutal and has no mercy, and it's rare to see even a mote of light in him. He'd sooner kill himself than join forces, and he'd sooner plunge into the ocean than allow any human to stand in his path. He's on a mission. That mission is to eradicate all humans.
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GRHNTpc4kyg/TH41QsfDocI/AAAAAAAAGMQ/qBMWoCM8Xis/s640/male_angel.jpg
Species: Pureblood Ancient - Cado Angelus (Fallen Angel).
Powers: Necromancy (Death magic); Liam's Necromancy skill is great, but he is far from mastery. He is able to perform most necromancy spells, though great spells, such as causing instant death or resurrection of large creatures, will completely drain him of energy, thus he never uses the spells. The most Liam is physically able to do is cause extreme pain and moderate wounds, and minor resurrection (E.g, mice, hamsters, etc.), and he can only have three to five targets, depending upon the strength of his power used.
Cryokinesis (Control over the cold); Liam's Cryokinetic ability is more developed than his Necromancy, as he has trained it for longer. Liam is able to freeze large areas for long period of time, and can even freeze the water molecules in the air. However, this ability can also be a big drain on his energy. Depending on the distance, area size and strength of "cooling", Liam's power can drain him of a small amount of energy, or knock him unconscious.
History Might fill this in eventually...:3
Other: Carries a shortsword at all times. Its handle is silver and the blade itself is made of gold, but has been turned a deep black-green. Liam is able to use the sword to channel his necromancy.
RP Sample: Not the best post I've ever done...
Thorn the Roselia

Thorn sprinted through the undergrowth, completely camouflagued. She knew she had to be getting close. It was like an instinct, or a sixth sense. But, her energy was low, and her concentration wavering. She needed a boost of energy. Slowing to a walk, she took in her surroundings. Aipom playing cheerfully. A family of Pikachu tumbling after eachother down an incline, happy and joyful. Bah. It made Thorn feel sick, all this happiness.

Thorn finally spotted a target. A Golem, confused, lost and scared. She stepped into the path, smiling the same wicked smile she had by the Gloom. There was around ten metres between her and the Golem, so she had time. She whistled sharply, grabbing the Golem's attention, raising one arm in front of her. A small seed emerged, and shot at high speed towards the Golem, embedding in it's shell, before growing rapidly, covering the Golem's boulder like body in thick green vines. The Golem was now mad, withdrawing inside it's shell and rolling at high speed towards Thorn, only to be stopped in its tracks as bright red wisps left its shell, entering Thorns red flower, filling her with energy. Thorn smiled again, a small giggle in her throat. Next she raised her arms, and large, thick roots shot from the ground, wrapping tightly around the Golems limbs and slamming him into the floor. He let out a shout of agony, before being cut short as the rest of his energy left in faint red wisps.

Thorn smiled a smile of malice to herself as the roots unwound themselves from the Golem's limbs, leaving his limp body in the middle of the track. She waltzed back into the tall grass and continued sprinting towards her destination - the centre of the forest. She had a job to fulfill.

Ooc: It's fun being evil. Beware, Thorn is getting closer! >:3
Also, Thorn's moves were LEECH SEED, GIGA DRAIN, GRASS KNOT and Leech seeds effect
Golems wars ROLLOUT

Winter
07-02-2011, 03:50 AM
I believe Shiro is done, her hellhound companion, Kuro, will come shortly.

EDIT: Kuro's pretty much done now as well.

funnyguy91
07-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Name: Michael Riddick

Personality: Mike is probably one of the most positive people out there. Probably because he hasn't experienced anything too depressing or stressful in his life. The fact that he's accepting of many things might be another reason as well. He can literally joke about anything, but sometimes he catches himself doing a bit much. Being as friendly as he is, he's made a lot of friends growing up in the area people are starting to dub "Hell Water". He feels bad about losing a lot of his friends, but know they wouldn't want him moping around over them forever.

He keeps a smile up whenever he can, but naturally he kind of looks like he's bored, tired, or serious. He doesn't mind approaching a stranger, especially since he sometimes gives off a "Do not approach me" vibe. Although he has the traits of a an extremely nice guy, Michael doesn't go about them in that way. His jokes usually sarcastic or mildly insulting. He's also pretty cocky, especially when he knows he has the upper hand. In conflict, he tries his best to avoid the most violent course of action. He'd have to be backed into a corner before fighting as he doesn't enjoy it much.

Appearance: http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/blackknight3000/coolhat.jpg

Species: Human
Powers: None
History: Michael had lived in his village for as long as he could remember. He had arrived there when he was only two years old with just his father who had been stationed in the area for duty. Michael had enjoyed his home, but he never had the chance to see his father as often as he wanted to. This made Michael a bit independent when it came to living at home, but he found himself always wanting to make more and more friends to fill the place his father frequently left.

Before the news about the disappearances and murders were reported, Michael had already been instructed by his father over the phone to not drink or any of the water for consumption. Listening to his father may have prevented him from being affected by the elixir, but what is a simple human worth with what is stirring up.

Other:
RP Sample: Here (“One is the lonliest number that you’ll ever do… Two can be as bad as one. It’s the loneliest number since the number one…” A young man sang as he walked down alongside a dark road leading to his destination, which in turn would serve to be his new home. Looking to his right at the thick forest, he could see the sunlight creeping in between the trees. He smirked as he the thin rays shined onto a fairly large sign. “Welcome to Fells Church, Chris Evans.” The man said before letting out a low chuckle as he passed the sign.

As the sunrise began to reveal his clothes consisting of a white t-shirt, baggy black shorts, and white and black running sneakers, Chris couldn’t help to stop and crinkle his nose to the various scents he picked up. It was like a cocktail or supernatural that seemed to hit him out of nowhere. It wasn’t too pleasant, but after a few low curses and grumbles, he got over it and continued to walk. He never minded running into a pack of Werewolves every now and then or a lone vampire, but the amount of scents together was bizarre to him. He couldn’t single out scents as he was now, but he could tell the scents belonged to both vampires and werewolves. Perhaps this small farm town will be more interesting than I thought. Chris thought as his smirk returned, but with a somewhat darker appearance to it. He hadn’t run into any houses yet, and wasn’t planning to this morning as his feet seemed to veer off of his set path alongside the street and into the dark woods. As he entered the woods, a beam of sunlight hit directly into his face, making him shut his eyes for a moment. Grabbing his Columbia backpack from his back, he got himself ready to ditch some of his clothes for a couple of hours. He removed his shirt, shoes, and socks before stuffing them into his bag that was already filled with some of his personal travel items.

When his eyes opened and met the sunlight again, they were no longer a dark brown, but a shining emerald green. Chris then loosened the straps of his backpack after putting it back on; finalizing his preparations. He started moving again with a light jog, but as his breathing became more intense, he sped up his pace until he was sprinting through the forest. Chris’ speed wasn’t the only thing that increased as he moved, but his size as well. Shutting his eyes and grunting heavily to the quick but piercing pain through his body, he reopened them in his new form. Chris’ body was now bulkier. Red and white fur coated his body. His teeth were like a dog’s, as was his stance. And the speed he had been running at before was simply nothing compared to now.

Chris was what known as a Werefox, and he was ready to call Fells Church his new home. With his black paws ripping across the forest ground, Chris made his way deep into the forest trying not to intrude on anything else dwelling in the forest. When he found an appropriate spot in the forest, he skidded to a stop. The scents he had picked up before were more faint now, and that was well enough for him. He paced around what he felt was his territory before scraping down at the ground. He was trying to make a burrow hole for himself when the time came for him to sleep and remain hidden from the rest of the world. It would take him a long while to do, but once he was done, he was sure he’d put it to use.)

CM
07-04-2011, 03:50 AM

Name: Shiro Fuyu
Age: ??? Looks 16 or 17, but she's definately older(however she's young enough that Ancients knowing her real age tend to think of her as a child)
Personality: Shiro is surprisingly friendly, cheerful, and motherly for an Ancient who should be wary of people, but it's quite possible that that's the Angel in her, on top of all that, she's also pretty softspoken. As one of the less feared and more revered Ancients, Shiro is known for wandering a bit more freely among humanity. All too aware of the atrocities humans and other beings alike can commit, she's still a deep believer in the idea that everyone has the capability to be good, no matter how bad they seem, or how bad they were in the past. She's a fairly gentle soul, provided you're not trying to hurt someone around her, be there a good reason or not. However, threatening someone she cares for will result in a lot of pain on your part, and probably at her hands. In her book, beating up on anyone, particularly weaker people or children for no reason other than self-defense is a reason to beat you up. Otherwise, she's completely kind, healing anyone/anything she comes across that needs it, although she heals humans in secret, without their knowledge--a lot of her handiwork is labeled "miracles", and even if she does heal someone and leaves them with the knowledge of her doing it, she will completely refuse any kind of payment. She treats her companion, Kuro, like a cross between a best friend and a son.
Appearance: Shiro looks like your average 16 or 17 year-old girl height and weight-wise, it's when you look at the rest of her that she appears a bit...out of the normal. She has lightly tanned, clear skin that carries a healthy glow, as well as large, sky blue eyes and golden hair that falls to her shoulders in ringlets and curls while sporting a few snowy white feathers tied into it that she considers her most valuable posessions, as they came from her parents' wings and they are the only thing she has left of them.

She's known for wearing white, open-backed dresses that just go a little past her knees simply because she likes them, as well as plain, brown travel boots. Also, she wears a red ribbon tied around her right wrist, which she values almost as much as the feathers in her hair. She also has a decently sized pair of snowy white wings that protrude from her upper back, in between her shoulder blades, which she can hide for short periods of time by using an ability similar to that that keeps shifters appearances separated, which looks like she absorbs them into her back. She dislikes having to do it, though.
Species: Ancient(Born)-Angel
Powers: Healer- Shiro can heal flesh wounds and some ailments with amazing skill, provided she has the energy at her disposal to do so. This energy can come from her, the person she's healing, or from the life around her (other people, animals, plants, anything "alive") but it all works the same in the end, though the more complicated and/or deep a wound is, the more energy it will take for her to heal.

Gaze of Truth-Shiro knows when she's being lied to, and if she can keep eye contect with the liar for long enough(times will differ), they will unconciously tell her the truth, and have no memory of telling the truth.
History: Shiro was born an Ancient, to two very loving parents(both Angels as well, though her father was turned by her mother) who spent very little time away from their young daughter. As Shiro grew, her parents taught her everything they knew, as well as the life lessons ingrained into her brain, such as being kind to anyone and everyone. She never grew up wanting, but she knew to never expect things, either. Though her parents loved thier only daugther to death, they didn't keep her under lock and key, but rather allowed her to explore so long as she was careful. However, she was home when her parents left to help deal with a man who was "overstepping his human boudaries." She never saw them again. When a family friend finally stopped by to explain to her what had happened, Shiro had been waiting for them at home, by herself for months. Almost immediately after, she collected a few of the loose feathers from their bedroom, cleaned them, and tied them in her hair as a way to remember them, then left home behind to explore the world and mourn.

Along her journeys, she came across a young man who was badly beaten, far from any village or settlement, and tainted by the elixir, giving him the ability to turn into a hellhound while he slowly went insane. Shiro took him in and cared for him, not fully understanding what was wrong with him until she took him to other Ancients. Once things were explained to her, she practically begged for him to be turned, as he was sane enough to thank her and somewhat explain who he was--an orphan who didn't have a name, or anyone who cared for him. After finally convincing the others and having him turned, because of his nature being so much different from hers, she named him Kuro. This was what started a beautiful friendship... Shiro became a bit of a mother and friend for Kuro, who became her unofficial bodyguard as they began to search for more clearly tainted people and possibly search for a cure.
Other: Can use shed feathers from her wings like throwing knives
RP Sample: From the most recent Merines RP, more Winter and Shi's part of the post rather than Suki/Angeline's (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3250547&postcount=49)

Name: Kuro
Personality: Not as friendly or outgoing as Shiro, Kuro sees the world in a much darker light. He takes a long time to trust others, and will only do so when their actions prove their words. He may seem withdrawn and quiet, but he's almost always a aware of his surroundings, if only to keep Shiro safe. He feels he owes his life to the Angel, and he's right in thinking so, but takes it almost too seriously, taking very little time to enjoy life, though Shiro's slowly working on easing him up a little and getting him to talk more. He's easier to anger than Shiro, and will resort to violence if he has to, but if you're talking to him and raise your voice suddenly or make any sudden movements, he has a habit of flinching and moving back rather quickly, as he still seems to be scared of being beaten up, as the fact he's now a turned Ancient is currently a bit of an afterthought. He, like Shiro, has a soft spot for orphans and loves playing with children, though gets the chance to do so very rarely. He's also now the one who helps tie her feathers into Shiro's hair, something he considers an honor. He would give his life to defend Shiro, but if you manage to gain his trust, he'll watch your back pretty well, and if you become his enemy, you'd better watch your back.
Appearance: In stark contrast to Shiro, Kuro is a tall and very skinny young man with cold gray eyes and an angular face framed by chin length, shaggy black hair. He wears a simple black long-sleeved shirt and pants, both too big for him considering up until recently he'd been going insane and before then, he was still an outcasted orphan who had to take care of himself. On top of it all, he's incredibly pale, and the black only makes it worse, but it's one thing he won't let Shiro have her way over. He like his clothes, and that's that. He also refuses to wear shoes, no matter how much Shiro tries to get him to wear them, as he thinks they feel funny. He carries a simple pack with travel supplies in it for both himself and Shiro, refusing to allow her to carry it, and wears a match to the ribbon around Shiro's wrist on his own right wrist. try touching it, and you will get hurt.

As a hellhound, Kuro has an alternate form, having the ability to turn into an utterly massive(just under six feet at the shoulder) solid black great dane. In this form, his eyes lean towards a dark silvery color, he has lots of very sharp pearly whites, and he gives off a faint gray aura the rolls like smoke off his entire body, while it appears that his paws are surrounded by a black fire. Lots to be afraid of, right? It's all offset by the red ribbon that's shifted to his neck and looks like a girly collar.
Species: Ancient(Recently turned)-Hellhound
Powers: Pryomancy-Kuro can create and control fire produced from his hands, catch is, it's black like the flames around his paws in hellhound form.
History: Most of the important stuff from his life was in Shiro's history, otherwise, more will come out in the RP.
Other: I keep thinking if we had theme songs, I'm Alive by Becca would be his. :)
RP Sample: See Shiro's SU

*stamps Accepted stamp on SUs*
Name: Liam Angelus Carey
Personality: Liam's previous "Goody goody" nature was shattered and replaced upon "falling". His kindness turned to hatred, his good will turned to evil, his caring to carelessness. He's the opposite of what you'd expect an angel to be like. He has a hatred for all mortal beings, as they were the ones that stripped him of his ranks and respect. He is brutal and has no mercy, and it's rare to see even a mote of light in him. He'd sooner kill himself than join forces, and he'd sooner plunge into the ocean than allow any human to stand in his path. He's on a mission. That mission is to eradicate all humans.
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GRHNTpc4kyg/TH41QsfDocI/AAAAAAAAGMQ/qBMWoCM8Xis/s640/male_angel.jpg
Species: Pureblood Ancient - Cado Angelus (Fallen Angel).
Powers: Necromancy (Death magic).
Cryokinesis (Control over the cold).
History Might fill this in eventually...:3
Other: Carries a shortsword at all times. Its handle is silver and the blade itself is made of gold, but has been turned a deep black-green. Liam is able to use the sword to channel his necromancy.
RP Sample: Not the best post I've ever done...
Thorn the Roselia

Thorn sprinted through the undergrowth, completely camouflagued. She knew she had to be getting close. It was like an instinct, or a sixth sense. But, her energy was low, and her concentration wavering. She needed a boost of energy. Slowing to a walk, she took in her surroundings. Aipom playing cheerfully. A family of Pikachu tumbling after eachother down an incline, happy and joyful. Bah. It made Thorn feel sick, all this happiness.

Thorn finally spotted a target. A Golem, confused, lost and scared. She stepped into the path, smiling the same wicked smile she had by the Gloom. There was around ten metres between her and the Golem, so she had time. She whistled sharply, grabbing the Golem's attention, raising one arm in front of her. A small seed emerged, and shot at high speed towards the Golem, embedding in it's shell, before growing rapidly, covering the Golem's boulder like body in thick green vines. The Golem was now mad, withdrawing inside it's shell and rolling at high speed towards Thorn, only to be stopped in its tracks as bright red wisps left its shell, entering Thorns red flower, filling her with energy. Thorn smiled again, a small giggle in her throat. Next she raised her arms, and large, thick roots shot from the ground, wrapping tightly around the Golems limbs and slamming him into the floor. He let out a shout of agony, before being cut short as the rest of his energy left in faint red wisps.

Thorn smiled a smile of malice to herself as the roots unwound themselves from the Golem's limbs, leaving his limp body in the middle of the track. She waltzed back into the tall grass and continued sprinting towards her destination - the centre of the forest. She had a job to fulfill.

Ooc: It's fun being evil. Beware, Thorn is getting closer! >:3
Also, Thorn's moves were LEECH SEED, GIGA DRAIN, GRASS KNOT and Leech seeds effect
Golems wars ROLLOUT

There is just a lot that is bothering both me and DA. One, your character's personality in general. It's not that we don't want a character like this, it's just paired with the Necromancy we are afraid you'll Godmod. I think you need to go more into detail with what you can do with those powers so that we don't have to be so concerned about it. After that, we will come back and readdress this.

Name: Michael Riddick

Personality: Mike is probably one of the most positive people out there. Probably because he hasn't experienced anything too depressing or stressful in his life. The fact that he's accepting of many things might be another reason as well. He can literally joke about anything, but sometimes he catches himself doing a bit much. Being as friendly as he is, he's made a lot of friends growing up in the area people are starting to dub "Hell Water". He feels bad about losing a lot of his friends, but know they wouldn't want him moping around over them forever.

He keeps a smile up whenever he can, but naturally he kind of looks like he's bored, tired, or serious. He doesn't mind approaching a stranger, especially since he sometimes gives off a "Do not approach me" vibe. Although he has the traits of a an extremely nice guy, Michael doesn't go about them in that way. His jokes usually sarcastic or mildly insulting. He's also pretty cocky, especially when he knows he has the upper hand. In conflict, he tries his best to avoid the most violent course of action. He'd have to be backed into a corner before fighting as he doesn't enjoy it much.

Appearance: http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/blackknight3000/coolhat.jpg

Species: Human
Powers: None
History: Michael had lived in his village for as long as he could remember. He had arrived there when he was only two years old with just his father who had been stationed in the area for duty. Michael had enjoyed his home, but he never had the chance to see his father as often as he wanted to. This made Michael a bit independent when it came to living at home, but he found himself always wanting to make more and more friends to fill the place his father frequently left.

Before the news about the disappearances and murders were reported, Michael had already been instructed by his father over the phone to not drink or any of the water for consumption. Listening to his father may have prevented him from being affected by the elixir, but what is a simple human worth with what is stirring up.

Other:
RP Sample: Here (“One is the lonliest number that you’ll ever do… Two can be as bad as one. It’s the loneliest number since the number one…” A young man sang as he walked down alongside a dark road leading to his destination, which in turn would serve to be his new home. Looking to his right at the thick forest, he could see the sunlight creeping in between the trees. He smirked as he the thin rays shined onto a fairly large sign. “Welcome to Fells Church, Chris Evans.” The man said before letting out a low chuckle as he passed the sign.

As the sunrise began to reveal his clothes consisting of a white t-shirt, baggy black shorts, and white and black running sneakers, Chris couldn’t help to stop and crinkle his nose to the various scents he picked up. It was like a cocktail or supernatural that seemed to hit him out of nowhere. It wasn’t too pleasant, but after a few low curses and grumbles, he got over it and continued to walk. He never minded running into a pack of Werewolves every now and then or a lone vampire, but the amount of scents together was bizarre to him. He couldn’t single out scents as he was now, but he could tell the scents belonged to both vampires and werewolves. Perhaps this small farm town will be more interesting than I thought. Chris thought as his smirk returned, but with a somewhat darker appearance to it. He hadn’t run into any houses yet, and wasn’t planning to this morning as his feet seemed to veer off of his set path alongside the street and into the dark woods. As he entered the woods, a beam of sunlight hit directly into his face, making him shut his eyes for a moment. Grabbing his Columbia backpack from his back, he got himself ready to ditch some of his clothes for a couple of hours. He removed his shirt, shoes, and socks before stuffing them into his bag that was already filled with some of his personal travel items.

When his eyes opened and met the sunlight again, they were no longer a dark brown, but a shining emerald green. Chris then loosened the straps of his backpack after putting it back on; finalizing his preparations. He started moving again with a light jog, but as his breathing became more intense, he sped up his pace until he was sprinting through the forest. Chris’ speed wasn’t the only thing that increased as he moved, but his size as well. Shutting his eyes and grunting heavily to the quick but piercing pain through his body, he reopened them in his new form. Chris’ body was now bulkier. Red and white fur coated his body. His teeth were like a dog’s, as was his stance. And the speed he had been running at before was simply nothing compared to now.

Chris was what known as a Werefox, and he was ready to call Fells Church his new home. With his black paws ripping across the forest ground, Chris made his way deep into the forest trying not to intrude on anything else dwelling in the forest. When he found an appropriate spot in the forest, he skidded to a stop. The scents he had picked up before were more faint now, and that was well enough for him. He paced around what he felt was his territory before scraping down at the ground. He was trying to make a burrow hole for himself when the time came for him to sleep and remain hidden from the rest of the world. It would take him a long while to do, but once he was done, he was sure he’d put it to use.)

Just a head's up, you did the URL wrong. We can see your sample when we quote you, but not when we click on "Here". In the ""s, you need to have a URL link to another RP or post, but your actual sample. Other than that everything looks fine.

*stamps Accepted stamp on SUs*

Coddleflop
07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
There is just a lot that is bothering both me and DA. One, your character's personality in general. It's not that we don't want a character like this, it's just paired with the Necromancy we are afraid you'll Godmod. I think you need to go more into detail with what you can do with those powers so that we don't have to be so concerned about it. After that, we will come back and readdress this.

Lol, I'll get right on it.:P I was planning on limiting what he could do anyways, but I s'pose you didn't know that... Eheh. ^.^' I'll add some limitations and whatnot nowwww.:3

Edit:Done!
Added limits to both powers, probably still got a lot wrong with my SU thoughh..

chaostempest
07-07-2011, 05:18 AM
When does this start? I'm itching to get started.....:D

CM
07-07-2011, 06:10 AM
@Coddleflop: I will need to talk to DarkAmethyst about it. I'd rather not say yes or no without asking her for her opinion.

@choaostempest: DarkAmethyst still needs to post her SUs and we still have a few reserved, but I can ask her if we can start soon. I cannot say exactly when we will start at this point in time.

I really hate the "When do we start?" question >_<