PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Good Thread Title But I Forgot It

VS 0
06-27-2011, 03:11 AM
I had an extremely old account here that still gets sent email notifications from these forums. I was sent one a couple hours ago about singing up for the WAR competition thingy and I thought it'd be interesting. So I got a new account on a new email and I'm starting fresh.

I hail from Serebii, and I thought I should expand my horizons. I'm mostly a wrifter of fan fiction, though I do dabble in other recreations. I've been playing Pokémon for about as long as I can remember and it's a part of almost every aspect of my life (which sounds kind of sad actually...)

I guess that's all I really care to share at the moment...

Typhlosion Explosion
06-27-2011, 03:22 AM
I had an extremely old account here that still gets sent email notifications from these forums. I was sent one a couple hours ago about singing up for the WAR competition thingy and I thought it'd be interesting. So I got a new account on a new email and I'm starting fresh.

I hail from Serebii, and I thought I should expand my horizons. I'm mostly a wrifter of fan fiction, though I do dabble in other recreations. I've been playing Pokémon for about as long as I can remember and it's a part of almost every aspect of my life (which sounds kind of sad actually...)

I guess that's all I really care to share at the moment...

Well, Welcome back tot he Forums! Have fun in the WAR, I think it will be really fun ;D

Judgmental Arceus
06-29-2011, 04:30 AM
Happy returns!! War is being raged and PE2K needs YOU to fight.

Teddiursa of the Sky
06-29-2011, 08:40 AM
YAY! A NEW WRITER... I mean, no offense to everyone here, buuut...

Graceful_Suicune
06-29-2011, 09:03 AM
I've been playing Pokémon for about as long as I can remember and it's a part of almost every aspect of my life (which sounds kind of sad actually...)

It's not sad. It's true for me too. c:

Welcome back. x] It's awesome you decided to come on over. Pe2k's a great place, and there are many members who have stayed here over the years. *coughLIKEMEcough* I really hope you stay. ^^ I also write stories, and I think it's awesome that you do too. Maybe I can read some of your stories if you plan to post them.

Also, your thread title is awesome as it is. xD

~GS.

Kenny_C.002
06-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey welcome. Apparently that's true for a lot of kids around here too. Times like this makes me feel old, since I remember a time before internet and pokemon. We had to walk 15 miles in knee deep snow to get to school. Uphill, both ways. XD

We've got quite a few writers around here as the creative writing section is one of our more active sections. :3

Teddiursa of the Sky
06-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Hey welcome. Apparently that's true for a lot of kids around here too. Times like this makes me feel old, since I remember a time before internet and pokemon. We had to walk 15 miles in knee deep snow to get to school. Uphill, both ways. XD

We've got quite a few writers around here as the creative writing section is one of our more active sections. :3

I have to do that today, so times have not changed much old man. xD

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 site. We hope you find everything you need to make your Pokemon experience better. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.