PDA

View Full Version : Fashionably late.

Sight of the Stars
06-27-2011, 03:42 PM
This is so freaking overdue that you wouldn't believe, but I guess I'll just go with it. :P Because I was a noob way-back-whenever, I never bothered an introduction. I was just like: "THEY'LL KNOW ME THE HARD WAY >:D" and for me, the hard way was being a noob, I guess. :P

So I've been on PE2K since I was about negative 3 years old 9 or 10 years old. Wow, the years have just been blurring together, I guess. I'm now thirteen years old and I'll be turning fourteen on August 21st.

Anyway, I'm White Wolf of the Snow. Usually, you people call me Wolfeh or WWotS, and I also go by Starsight or Vanessa. I have a PokeFarm account (Starsight) and accounts on several role play forums. My AIM is Tsukiarash, but I really only get on when either I want to talk to people or when someone asks me to get on. ^^; Don't be afraid to ask. Oh, and I'm also known as Spirit of the Wind on Howrse.

Alright, so I love a lot of things. Writing (role playing, especially), reading, drawing, doing graphic art, and photomanipulations are my average hobbies. I love wolves, horses, dragons, lions, and, well, Pokemon. I draw all of these things. :) I'm pretty friendly, though I do believe I accidentally act like a brat, though it doesn't happen much anymore. :P I'm being taught by the amazing Phibb in spriting, and I'm loving being an apprentice. ^^; So, basically, I'm also getting into some spriting. I'm Sight of the Stars on Shelfari.

Well, that's kinda me, you guys. May I haz the warm welcome I never gotz? :)

Teddiursa of the Sky
06-27-2011, 03:54 PM
It was not fashionably, it was totally xD Welcome! =D

Shozuka
06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the forums! xD

SLC
06-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the forums, we have a great community! I'm sure you'll settle in great.

looooooooooooooooool

Sight of the Stars
06-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the forums, we have a great community! I'm sure you'll settle in great.

looooooooooooooooool

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR. XD

Gold, it should be at the top right somewhere. :P

Graceful_Suicune
07-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Oh, wow! 8D A new member who already has more posts than me! Welcome! You must be really dedicated, even with only a short time here up your sleeve!

I like many things you do too, and it's always cool to meet someone with similar interests. And wow, that's funny...I swear all those names sound familiar somehow! Oh well! I guess I'll have to get to know you by seeing you more often around the forum. ^^

Anyway, welcome to Pe2k. I'm sure you'll fit it really well, but make sure you don't annoy the mods!

PM (private message) or VM (visitor message) me if you need anything. Remember, make sure you've read the rules and maybe you can make other new members feel welcome by saying hello to them too! :]

~GS.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 site. We hope you find everything you need to make your Pokemon experience better. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.