PDA

View Full Version : Any thing on green verson

scrappy doo
10-10-2005, 09:18 PM
does anyone have anything like reviews on pokemon green verson. This is a different game compared to leaf green. Thanks for any posts.

!CeMAn
10-10-2005, 09:49 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/data/924467.html
http://www.sivph.com/games/green.shtml
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/picsgreen.html

These might be a good start. Next time, try Google.

PokemonElite2000
10-10-2005, 11:39 PM
does anyone have anything like reviews on pokemon green verson. This is a different game compared to leaf green. Thanks for any posts.
If you played Pokemon Red or Pokemon Blue versions, then you played Pokemon Green version. It's the same thing, but usual small differences, like what Pokemon are available.

Iceman3k
10-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Pokemon Green is basically what the U.S. Version of Pokemon Blue is.

Pika57
10-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Pokemon Green is basically what the U.S. Version of Pokemon Blue is.

no... your mixing it up.

Here is how they released the games in japan.(<=before) Red/blue<Green<Yellow

Green was pretty much an improved red/blue and the material from Green was used to make the US Red/blue versions(at least some of it) so your not entirely wrong.

What I think your Mistaking is that in the Pokemon manga, the heros name is red, however in Japan his rival(oaks granson) is green, and a girl they run into is blue. in the us manga they switched the names blue and green around.

scrappy doo
10-11-2005, 11:29 PM
YA I bought one off ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I searched google and I can't find any cheats for green anyone know any

lalala
10-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Pokemon Green IS Pokemon Blue, they changed it for over here. Thats what I;ve heard anyway.

Isaac
10-18-2005, 12:51 AM
In Pokemon Green, it is possible to catch Mew, without cheats. (I have the game)

PokemonElite2000
10-18-2005, 01:25 AM
In Pokemon Green, it is possible to catch Mew, without cheats. (I have the game)
Nope, it's not possible to catch Mew in Pokemon Green naturally.

Just think of Pokemon Green as Pokemon Red/Pokemon Blue, no major differences.

!C3MAN
10-18-2005, 01:41 AM
In Pokemon Green, it is possible to catch Mew, without cheats.

Are you asking if the famous Mew Glitch works in Green aswell?

PokemonElite2000
10-18-2005, 01:46 AM
Are you asking if the famous Mew Glitch works in Green aswell?
He said: without cheats. We call it a glitch, but it is cheating really. But as to if it works on Green, I'm not sure, never heard. Though, it would make sense that it would since it's pretty much the same thing.

!CeMAn
10-18-2005, 02:16 AM
He said: without cheats. We call it a glitch, but it is cheating really.

I hear 'cheats' and i assume they are referring to GameShark/AR and the like.

I was just pimping around that gamefaqs page for Green and the MewGlitch is in there so it must be straight for Green? Gamefaqs does know everything afterall :rolleyes:.

Isaac
10-18-2005, 08:14 PM
What I was refering too was the Mew Glitch, that's the way I caught it. However, I have read many other ways to get it. I'll post some of them later.

DragonBlast
01-03-2006, 05:05 PM
i played Green version, it was kinda crappy (black&white) just like red/blue. Good if you are a collector!:happy:

Cris
01-03-2006, 09:24 PM
i played Green version, it was kinda crappy (black&white) just like red/blue. Good if you are a collector!:happy:You bymped another old thread!Stop right now!