10-10-2005, 11:31 PM
I recently restarted my Fire Red:

This is my team:

Jolteon

ThunderWave
ShockWave
DoubleKick
Quick Attack

(Jolteon is at lvl 50, I was thinking of replacing double kick with Thunder for the elite 4. Jolteon does'nt really have much move options...he was my fav but now, not anymore)

Golbat

Mean look
Wing Attack
Poison Fang
Astonish (Trying to gain enough to buy shadow ball)

(Golbat is at lvl 53, I basically want to make him a phys attacker/ hazer)

Venusaur

Leech Seed
Razor Leaf
Growth
Synthesis

(lvl 42, lol, basically leech seed, then growth up..and attack with razor leaf...in game battles r usually easy enough to pull off one element sweaps...except for the elite 4...and thats what I need Venusaur for)

All these pokes r for te elite 4...I have a lvl 35 Golduck but thats basically it....I would train up some more pokemon, if I knew what to train....I've already trainedalmost every pokemon in the game already.....I can't get to sapphire because of the stupid national dex thing....I need help...WHAT CAN I CHANGE AND WHICH PKES CAN I ADD?

Pika57
10-11-2005, 12:36 AM
I'm not a big moveset expert, but definitely replace doublekick with thunderbolt. not thunder. thunderbolt much better.

!CeMAn
10-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Why don't you add a Starmie? Everybody else seems to. Gengar aswell.

Iceman3k
10-11-2005, 03:09 AM
I recently restarted my Fire Red:

This is my team:

Jolteon

ThunderWave
ShockWave
DoubleKick
Quick Attack

(Jolteon is at lvl 50, I was thinking of replacing double kick with Thunder for the elite 4. Jolteon does'nt really have much move options...he was my fav but now, not anymore)
* - Thunderbolt over Shock Wave. Can't really suggest anything else, because last I used Jolt on LG, I had one with HP Ice =). I could suggest Rain Dance, then Thunder instead of Thunderbolt. Last move is up to you.

Golbat

Mean look
Wing Attack
Poison Fang
Astonish (Trying to gain enough to buy shadow ball)

(Golbat is at lvl 53, I basically want to make him a phys attacker/ hazer)
* - It should only take 85,000 PokeDollars total to get Shadow Ball. Also, Golbat fails if it doesn't have Sludge Bomb (Which you can't get yet =() and it's not Crobat, which you can't get now, which is a BIGGER offense =(

Venusaur

Leech Seed
Razor Leaf
Growth
Synthesis

(lvl 42, lol, basically leech seed, then growth up..and attack with razor leaf...in game battles r usually easy enough to pull off one element sweaps...except for the elite 4...and thats what I need Venusaur for)
* - You're gonna need Sleep Powder. Re-Teach it to him at Island 2. Also, slap on Frenzy Plant if you're looking to screw something up while it's sleeping.

All these pokes r for te elite 4...I have a lvl 35 Golduck but thats basically it....I would train up some more pokemon, if I knew what to train....I've already trainedalmost every pokemon in the game already.....I can't get to sapphire because of the stupid national dex thing....I need help...WHAT CAN I CHANGE AND WHICH PKES CAN I ADD?
What you need is 1 - A Water Attacker (No access to Starmie in LG sucks though =(), 2 - An All-Special Striker (Gengar has the upper hand there), And 3, but not really needed, a Fire Attacker. Here's what I can suggest.

Arcanine
Item - Charcoal
- Fire Blast
- Sunny Day
- Extremespeed
- Filler Move
* - That's the best you can get, considering you can't breed until AFTER you beat the E4.

Gengar
Item - Leftovers
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain
- Hypnosis
* - I think those are the only Sp. Moves Gengar gets In-Game for FR/LG. That's why I didn't use it =(

Poliwrath
Item - Leftovers
- Substitute
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Focus Punch
* - I am entrusting you with my personal Poliwrath set, the Torpedo X. Use it wisely, and smartly, otherwise you'll die in battle.

Dragon2173
10-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Nice..thnx guys..

I actually promted to train Arcanine, but when I found out he could'nt learn owl naturally i was sooo mad lol....I think I'll use him though......I've never trained a poliwrath b4...lookin forward to training one with the strat u suggested Iceman3k...thnx again.