PDA

View Full Version : [MOTM] June 2011 - Discussion [Voting Deadline: July 10]

Jessu
07-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Talk about this month's MOTM here.

Suggestions for new categories (or what you don't like) are always welcome! :)

Anastasia-R
07-03-2011, 05:12 PM
It's been forever since I voted in a MOTM thing. XD Good luck everyone! =3

Sixto
07-03-2011, 06:34 PM
How does 'Best Friend' work? If more than one person votes for the same member, is that member a traitor!? http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6139/surprisedw.gif

Jessu
07-03-2011, 09:29 PM
How does 'Best Friend' work? If more than one person votes for the same member, is that member a traitor!? http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6139/surprisedw.gif

I would assume it would be your best friend on here, or someone close to it. o.o That's how I thought of it.

JokesterJesse
07-03-2011, 09:51 PM

Im not a traitor :(

Sixto
07-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Im not a traitor :(
I know you're not. It just means you have a lot of best friends... traitor! http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3852/63323426.gif

JokesterJesse
07-03-2011, 10:55 PM
I talk to alot of people on aim it was hard 2 pick just three!!

Jessu
07-03-2011, 11:10 PM
I talk to alot of people on aim it was hard 2 pick just three!!

I bumped it up to four. ;)

3m0d0ll
07-04-2011, 05:00 AM
YAY. Jessu is winning Most Photogenic Female. :DDDD

Steak
07-04-2011, 02:59 PM
HOORAY
i am no longer winning 'best author' for NO REASON

Ridley
07-04-2011, 04:10 PM
HOORAY
I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL VOTE YOU AS MY ONLY VOTE IN THAT CATEGORY c:

Steak
07-04-2011, 04:21 PM
I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL VOTE YOU AS MY ONLY VOTE IN THAT CATEGORY c:
you're beautiful
but i'm not bi-winning. which is probably for the best since there are so many better writers
but since I'm an English major I should probably write more
tonight will be the night that i will fall for you

Jessu
07-04-2011, 07:53 PM
YAY. Jessu is winning Most Photogenic Female. :DDDD

D'aaww ... x3

The fact that so many people are voting this month makes me happy. :)

HOORAY

It wasn't the fact that anyone was winning anything for no reason, it's because people were winning things that they shouldn't have been. Like Ryan with Most Active, Rebecca with Best Moderator, and RM for Most Photogenic Male. You get sick of seeing that after a while.

Next month I need to ban voting for Ryan, period. :/

Teo
07-07-2011, 02:48 AM
Unless it's Wish you were here! xD Can't ban him from that! Lol

Steak
07-07-2011, 03:06 PM
It wasn't the fact that anyone was winning anything for no reason, it's because people were winning things that they shouldn't have been. Like Ryan with Most Active, Rebecca with Best Moderator, and RM for Most Photogenic Male. You get sick of seeing that after a while.

Apparently a lot of people don't LOL

but anyway I 'fixed' my votes

MoonKit
07-07-2011, 03:19 PM
D'aaww ... x3

The fact that so many people are voting this month makes me happy. :)

And someone voted one of my guy friends as *coughbestphonographicfemalecouchfrigginhack*

Thank god there shall be a stop to stupidity in this.
We could still vote for "SPAM bots" as noob of the month, right?

Ridley
07-07-2011, 03:53 PM

nevermind, changing my votes~~ ♫♪ x33333

Jessu
07-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Unless it's Wish you were here! xD Can't ban him from that! Lol

Very true! xD

And someone voted one of my guy friends as *coughbestphonographicfemalecouchfrigginhack*

Thank god there shall be a stop to stupidity in this.
We could still vote for "SPAM bots" as noob of the month, right?

No, the spam bots don't really count as members.

nevermind, changing my votes~~ ♫♪ x33333

=_=; Really? Please be serious about your votes, that's all I'm asking for.

3m0d0ll
07-07-2011, 05:44 PM
=_=; Really? Please be serious about your votes, that's all I'm asking for.
You're asking a guy with trollface as his avatar to be serious?

Jessu
07-07-2011, 07:10 PM
You're asking a guy with trollface as his avatar to be serious?

Bleh. I'm asking more for cooperation, really. :/

Oh well.

Apparently a lot of people don't LOL

but anyway I 'fixed' my votes

I do. e_e; Counting up the votes, making sure people aren't voting for a person more than 6 times, finding out who had name changes, filtering out which votes are legit or not, and then typing up all the results is very, very tedious work to do, especially if you're like me and you want to sleep all day because you've been out all night throwing papers for a living.

Yes, I could step down and go on with my life, but I refuse. I wanted to take over MOTM because I thought it would be something fun to do, and I've been wanting to for a couple of years now, I just never got around to asking. I can handle the responsibility well; all I ask is for a little cooperation so it'd be easier on me. :/

But thank you, at least, for fixing your votes. I appreciate it.

MoonKit
07-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Bleh. I'm asking more for cooperation, really. :/

Oh well.

I do. e_e; Counting up the votes, making sure people aren't voting for a person more than 6 times, finding out who had name changes, filtering out which votes are legit or not, and then typing up all the results is very, very tedious work to do, especially if you're like me and you want to sleep all day because you've been out all night throwing papers for a living.

Yes, I could step down and go on with my life, but I refuse. I wanted to take over MOTM because I thought it would be something fun to do, and I've been wanting to for a couple of years now, I just never got around to asking. I can handle the responsibility well; all I ask is for a little cooperation so it'd be easier on me. :/

But thank you, at least, for fixing your votes. I appreciate it.

To make your work slightly easier, I'm quite sure that LS votes for Husain about 12 times. Unless he edited it...

Meh, whatever, I never really voted for spambots CB

Jessu
07-08-2011, 03:15 PM
To make your work slightly easier, I'm quite sure that LS votes for Husain about 12 times. Unless he edited it...

Meh, whatever, I never really voted for spambots CB

No, I'm aware.

I'm pretty lax about the pairs/couples though. That's probably the only category.