PDA

View Full Version : Morally torn

Pokémon Breeder Shane
07-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm working on completing the Unova Dex on my White version. One of the Pokémon I don't have is Victini. I got the game after the Liberty Ticket event had already passed, and because you can't share Wonder Cards, I cannot get the Ticket from my girlfriend. I would really like to be the OT of a Victini is the problem. I can't decide if I should use my Action Replay to get myself the Liberty Ticket, since not only am I unable to get said event, I do know someone with it and would be able to gift me the Card, if it were possible. I guess I'm saying, should I hack in the Ticket or not?

Mr420
07-05-2011, 10:56 PM
1st i think you need to put this here
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111664&page=13

2nd. i have to solutions to your pickle here one of which requires NO use or AR which you already said you have.

a) have your gf lend you her Victini so you have it on your dex and return trade --then get on the GTS and look for a trade for your own Victini-- you dont need the ticket since the event is already past.unless you just want to have the ticket ..

b) use your AR & Klone your gf's Victini and vuala.

c) use the above link to look for a trade.
hope this helps.

The pokemaster
07-06-2011, 02:18 AM
I'd recommend doing everything you can to try and get one without hacking, and use AR as your last resort, although I wouldn't know of how to get the ticket once the event has passed, I doubt it's possible.

Kamoosekazi
07-06-2011, 03:45 PM
To be blunt.
AR is not the way to go for a Liberty Ticket, if you really want to OT a Victini THAT BAD you should have gotten the game slightly sooner, they even extended the Liberty Pass event another 1-2 weeks.

I understand everyone has their economical issues, (lord knows a S'd a few D's for my Black) but event pokemon are only event pokemon because of the limited time you can get them.

I believe Japan recently got a Movie Event Victini that game with a special moveset, so pray for that?

Gokudera-Kun
07-06-2011, 03:57 PM
I'd save the Action Replay as a last resort, especially since it sounds like you can get the card gifted to you. Still, don't feel bad if you decide to use the AR. You bought the thing for a reason after all, might as well put it to use.

Pokémon Breeder Shane
07-06-2011, 08:59 PM
I'd save the Action Replay as a last resort, especially since it sounds like you can get the card gifted to you. Still, don't feel bad if you decide to use the AR. You bought the thing for a reason after all, might as well put it to use.

Can't gift the Card... tried it.

MY friend ended up trading me his Victini and I'm perusing the GTS for a Victini, problem solved

Battlestar
07-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Well that's good. I made your mistake by not getting Darkrai Still need to complete my 4th gen Pokedex!

Some one help me!!!

Frost Dragon
08-06-2011, 01:43 AM
No. No, no, no, no, and no! Absolutely not! Negative! Other synonyms for no! Go with your morals, don't use an AR! Find someone to trade one to you or something. ANYTHING but an AR. period.