PDA

View Full Version : True arceus

Frost Dragon
07-09-2011, 12:38 AM
About 3 month's ago my friend found out about some "True arceus" event. Now, I instantly knew that it was a fake, but he thought that it's impossible to fake a video, or to hack a rom. So, I just decided to get your opinion just to prove him wrong. Please keep the insults to a minimum. I know he would fall into certain destruction without me.

Typhlosion Explosion
07-09-2011, 01:05 AM
It's real. And by "True" Do you mean Toys `R Us? Some people call TRU "True". TRU Standing for Toys `R Us.

Frost Dragon
07-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Sorta... It could be the toys 'r us thing, but from what he was saying, it sounded like something else:
With the true arceus, you can go back to the sinjoh ruins, and get another of the dragon trio. The old man who notices the arceus won't show up, you just appear in the ruins when you go through the ruins of alph.
Either that, or he did read about the TRU thing and his semi-overactive imagination did the rest.

Typhlosion Explosion
07-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Sorta... It could be the toys 'r us thing, but from what he was saying, it sounded like something else:

Either that, or he did read about the TRU thing and his semi-overactive imagination did the rest.

That's the Arceus event. It works with any fateful encounter Arceus, hacked or legit 8)

puredragon222
07-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Yep, with any Arceus you can go to Sinjoh ruins and get a Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina holding its Orb. Go to Serebii if you don't believe it.

Frost Dragon
08-04-2011, 03:40 AM
I know that, I've done it. Heck, I knew about that before HG/SS were out. I'm saying that he thought that it was something totally different, like every arceus, including actual event ones, were copies created by the true arceus. And besides, he said going BACK to the ruins.

Tasteless
08-04-2011, 04:08 AM
There is no "true arceus" in the game files. I know this as someone who is currently working on a ROM hack. Which is totally possible.

paperfairy
08-13-2011, 10:15 PM
1) If you want to get technical regarding legality, because the Azure Flute was never released, there is ONE "true" Arceus which was used to copy and distribute other Arceus during the events around the world. However, it is impossible to get a hold of, as Game Freak has it,although I *highly* doubt that even Game Freak knows where it is right now. Even if one were to get a hold of that particular Arceus, one would have no way of proving that it was indeed the True Arceus.

2) Using any Arceus received through a fateful encounter, you can indeed go back to the Sinjoh Ruins to get another of the Creation trio.

Frost Dragon
08-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Really? I did not know that.