PDA

View Full Version : A wild newbie appears!

Fridge
07-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Fridge!

I like cupcakes and the color purple. Oshawott is my favorite Pokemon, and electric types are the best. Iris's Emolga is amazing. I'm an aspiring writer and artist.

I think that's all you should know... I'm looking forward to being here (:

Cblt
07-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi Frigde.~ I hope you will stay here for more than two months, it's nice place after all.
Hm, aspiring writer and artist... that's so nice talents. Everyone likes cupcakes, just sain'. At least, I don't know anyone who actually hates them.
Enjoy your stay and bring your work here when you can, I'll be watching that things.

Foxamivalth
07-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Let us each hold a Soothe Bell to grow friendship quicker. Lol
Hi, welcome to PE2k.
I love Oshawott too!

Graceful_Suicune
07-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Welcome to Pe2k. ^^ I like oshawott too, although I use the Japanese name, since I like it more. XD Oh, and me and my friend made cupcakes the other day! xD We added some ingredients that weren't part of the recipe, and...they tasted really weird. o.o

Anyway, have fun here. And you're aspiring to be a writer and artist? That sounds great! We have a creative writing section for all kinds of writing, including pokemon stories, and it'd be great if you could post something for us to read. ^^ And the art section as well.

Make sure you read the rules and all that, and enjoy your stay. :]

~GS.

Battlestar
07-10-2011, 05:27 AM
Welcome to the forums.
I joined the forum recently and I love it here!Hope you also.

If you are good in writing and Artistic you will get far.

If you do Pokemon Sprites show me some of your work.

Once again Welcome
Sincerly
Battlestar

Peace Buyer
07-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Hey everyone, I'm Fridge!

I like cupcakes and the color purple. Oshawott is my favorite Pokemon, and electric types are the best. Iris's Emolga is amazing. I'm an aspiring writer and artist.

I think that's all you should know... I'm looking forward to being here (:

Well welcome there, Oshawott is so the best of the newest pokemon. I swear if you said pink instead of purple I'd think you where Pinkie Pie (dont ask Pony invasion going on)

Assaundrell Yumerai
07-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Hiya there Fridge! I love cupcakes too(^^)
Welcome to PE2K!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We all hope you find all the info you need to make your Pokemon experience awesome. In the mean time, if you should happen to have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.

Mike Posner
07-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey, welcome to Pe2k. Hope you enjoy it here.