PDA

View Full Version : Huh... Here comes someone strange.

GoldenCoffee
07-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Name's Adrian. I think my age can be seen... If not, I'm just 16.
My hobby? Cards overall... Some VGMs, some normal tracks...
Suwałki is a little city in the north-east of Poland... and I think I'm one of the last Pokemon fans there.
Favourite region - Hoenn
Favourite Pokemon - Raichu, which... is pretty obvious.

And... If there's something you want to ask me, I'm ready to answer.

Foxamivalth
07-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi.
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k.
No, you're not the last Pokemon fan.
Pokemon fans are everywhere and more will become fans at the correct the moment. ;p

Wew,
You'll answer any question dropped to you?
;p

GoldenCoffee
07-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Exactly. Every single question. I'll try to answer, at least. ^^'
By "last Pokemon fans" I meant my city. I only know 3-4 people interested in things like that.

Oh, I've posted my little gallery in "Sprite Art" Sub-forum. Rate it, if you like. It's pretty decent, I know.

SLC
07-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Haha, welcome to pe2k. We have one of the best communities of all the Pokémon forums, and we hope to make you feel welcome :)

If you need any help with anything, be sure to drop me or any other member a PM or VM, and we'll help you out!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-13-2011, 03:29 AM
Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum! Nice avatar xD Interesting that Hoenn's your favourite. Why's that? It's personally one of my least favourites haha.

Trainer17
07-13-2011, 03:37 AM
Well helllllooo there Adrian! I'm glad to know you've been received well here already from the looks of it. Anyways, Welcome to Pe2k! Enjoy your stay :)

-Tsuna

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We all hope you find all the info you need to make your Pokemon experience awesome. In the mean time, if you should happen to have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.

Mike Posner
07-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey, welcome to Pe2k. Hope you enjoy it here.