PDA

View Full Version : Yo, I be visiting

bobandbill
07-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Decided to check out these forums because I'm clearly not on enough pokemon forums. =p

Anyways, I'm bobandbill - some people who also go on sppf/pc may know/know of me I suppose (I already spotted a few familar usernames myself, heh). Anyways I felt like checking out this place and perhaps post a couple of fics of mine here (also into ASBN somewhat/let's plays/just talking about the games in general) and just make up my own opinion of this place. So... hi I guess?

Spherical Ice
07-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Decided to check out these forums because I'm clearly not on enough pokemon forums. =p

Anyways, I'm bobandbill - some people who also go on sppf/pc may know/know of me I suppose (I already spotted a few familar usernames myself, heh). Anyways I felt like checking out this place and perhaps post a couple of fics of mine here (also into ASBN somewhat/let's plays/just talking about the games in general) and just make up my own opinion of this place. So... hi I guess?
Oh yeah, you're not on every Pokémon forum ever. XD

Welcome to pe2k. Funnily enough, I came back around the same time you joined. So yeah. :D And ASB is the shizz (I should play again).

Anastasia-R
07-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Bobandbill!

You know me from PC, so hiya! xD I've been here on pe2k much longer than PC, so if you have questions or anything, totally leave me a VM!

Giratina
07-11-2011, 03:53 PM
hummunahummunahummunahummunaHUMMUNAHUMMUNAHUMMUNAH UHHH

... /coughs

I mean, hi there! :3

MYSTRY MEW
07-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Yay more members :3
Hi!

Kenny_C.002
07-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Hey welcome buddy. I still remember PC and some of the members there. Still know a couple of those guys myself though I've stopped visiting. I keep telling like digi-kun to visit but he won't. ;_;

Foxamivalth
07-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi, and welcome to PE2k.

bobandbill
07-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Yay posts! Thanks for all the welcomes people. (Truth be told this is the first time I bothered with making a welcome thread. =p)
Oh yeah, you're not on every Pokémon forum ever. XD

Welcome to pe2k. Funnily enough, I came back around the same time you joined. So yeah. :D And ASB is the shizz (I should play again).Not yet. ;p

Cheers for the welcome, and maybe we should battle each other or something then. ;p

Bobandbill!

You know me from PC, so hiya! xD I've been here on pe2k much longer than PC, so if you have questions or anything, totally leave me a VM!Hi Anastasia! I shall keep that in mind - hurrah for seeing another PC mod here. =D
hummunahummunahummunahummunaHUMMUNAHUMMUNAHUMMUNAH UHHH

... /coughs

I mean, hi there! :3I probably should be slightly worried but hello! XD I noticed you wer here bfore I joined, heh.

Yay more members :3
Hi!Hello. I approve of Dimentio btw. =p

Hey welcome buddy. I still remember PC and some of the members there. Still know a couple of those guys myself though I've stopped visiting. I keep telling like digi-kun to visit but he won't. ;_;Hello! I do somewhat recognise your username from PC, heh.
Hi, and welcome to PE2k.Thanks!

Giratina
07-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Hah, sorry. Just kind of a "...wait what?" reaction there. Happy to see more people joining my pet forum and also the only one I haven't dropped like a hot potato seriously wtf.

Battlestar
07-12-2011, 04:27 AM
Hi there I know you* Points finger and then runs*

bobandbill
07-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Hah, sorry. Just kind of a "...wait what?" reaction there. Happy to see more people joining my pet forum and also the only one I haven't dropped like a hot potato seriously wtf.No worries, it did rather amuse me. =p And this is your pet? Oh my!
Hi there I know you* Points finger and then runs*And vice versa as our vm convo has revealed. *chases*

Temporal Diamond
07-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Oh, I know you, the mod of FF&W forum in PC~! Wow! XD I just joined PE2K not long ago too and ASB is funzz~ :D Welcomes, welcomes! ^^`

bobandbill
07-13-2011, 02:39 AM
Oh, I know you, the mod of FF&W forum in PC~! Wow! XD I just joined PE2K not long ago too and ASB is funzz~ :D Welcomes, welcomes! ^^`Indeed I am (well, one of them anyway =p). Cheers for the welcome!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We all hope you find all the info you need to make your Pokemon experience awesome. In the mean time, if you should happen to have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.

Mike Posner
07-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey, welcome to Pe2k. Hope you enjoy it here.