PDA

View Full Version : Ohai.

Mageta
07-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Ohai! Fellow Pokemon lovers. My name is Mageta, I am a DBZ LSW Sprite & an Animator. I also do enjoy Pokemon. For all your guys personal information, I've at one stage in my life owned every Pokemon Game to be released in Australia. that includes version exclusive games, e.g. I've owned: Black/White, Red/Green/Blue/Yellow, PMD Time/Darkness/Sky and so fourth.
I've also owned all the WII, Gamecube and N64 games. So if you have any Pokemon Questions. PM me,

Mageta.

Arch Enemy
07-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Hi there, and welcome to PE2K! Oh, that's awesome~ I don't think I can EVER collect that many Pokémon games, even if I tried. The amount of Pokémon games I have so far is only 12, I think. xD

Well, anyway, enjoy yourself here, and I hope to see you 'round! ^^

Mageta
07-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Hey, thank's mate. Yeah it takes real dedecation to the game and a lot of Pocket Money.

I'm sure you will!

Peace Buyer
07-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Hey Hey!
Welcome to the club, Im glad to see enthusiasm in todays youth, I've played blue-platinum including the special additions.

Mageta
07-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks mate!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Hey, welcome to PE2K. Good to see another Aussie =) Since you've owned all the games I guess I'll ask your opinions of PokePark Wii in general and Ranger Guardian Signs compared to the older Ranger games. Was Guardian Signs easier or harder? I personally found the second one a bit too easy compared to the first. I own most of the games too, but I still need those ones. xD Anyway hope you have fun here =)

Mageta
07-13-2011, 02:40 AM
Thanks Sarah. Australia FTW!

Well, I just got Gaurdian Signs, so I haven't completed it yet. But I am finding great fun.
I found it a bit harder than One & Two. But I love the fact I can ride on Entei, Suicune & Raikou.

and I got Poke Park the same day as I got ranger and haven't actually loaded it up on my WII yet. But I will start to play it soon and let you know.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-13-2011, 02:43 AM
Okay cool, it will be good to know! The Ranger games are some of my favourites. I'm glad it seems a bit more challenging. I'll have to go get it soon. =) PokePark Wii looks fun, but I was disappointed it wasn't multiplayer.

Mageta
07-13-2011, 02:49 AM
Yeah, it's a great game. I love it.

Trainer17
07-13-2011, 03:11 AM
A Super Saiyan, eh? What a sight. Hahaha. Welcome to Pe2k, and like you, I too collect games from the start, till the finish (B/W). Though, I didn't get the Colosseum and co. (No gamecube for me) xD

Enjoy your stay here! :cool:

-Tsuna

Mageta
07-13-2011, 03:13 AM
Yeah, I made the animation myself. I've yet to find a great Pokemon Sheet to do some really good Pokemon one's. But i'm looking.

Yeah, I love collecting games. It's funn.

Foxamivalth
07-13-2011, 03:18 AM
Hi hi hi.
I do collect Pokemon games, too, but other than Colloseum, Pinball, Trozei, and Ranger.

Mageta
07-13-2011, 03:30 AM
Hi. Hi. Hi
Trozei and Pinball I understand.

BUT COLLOSEUM AND RANGER!!!! There great games.

Foxamivalth
07-13-2011, 03:43 AM
I want Colloseum. But I don't own a Gamecube!
And the game is hard to be found, tho'.

I have one (or two) Ranger game. I found it boring. So I left it. XD

Mageta
07-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Colloseum is awesome! Download an Emulator? and get it on comp?

Yeah, you have to be really into it. to play ranger.

Foxamivalth
07-13-2011, 03:50 AM
Tbh, I play DS on comp over 2 Emulators, because I don't own a DS Console. :c
I played GB, GBC, GBA on either comp, cellphone, and console.

But I can't find a Gamecube Emulator.

Mageta
07-13-2011, 03:53 AM
Oh, yeah i'm in the same trouble. But with putting cheats onto my R4. I can't find programs and how to do it. It's annoy isn't it.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We all hope you find all the info you need to make your Pokemon experience awesome. In the mean time, if you should happen to have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.

Mike Posner
07-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Hey, welcome to Pe2k. Hope you enjoy it here.