PDA

View Full Version : I've just gotten a Gold version help please I'm stuck

i_love_may
10-11-2005, 10:54 PM
:eek: were the heck can i get hm surf or how can i get medcine for the 4 gym leader please help!:eek:

Iceman3k
10-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Please type regular for everyone else's sake (and yours)
You can get Surf from the guy in the dance hall after beating the 5 Kimono Sisters.

Also, to get the special Medicine, you must go to Cianwood's Medicine Shop in Cianwood City.

gold
10-12-2005, 04:24 PM
:eek: were the heck can i get hm surf or how can i get medcine for the 4 gym leader please help!:eek:
Listen, My name is gold, the 4th gymmy is in ecruteak city, towards the left hand side, you can get surf from th 5 sisters on the stage of the posh building you see when you walk towards the centre of the city. defeat all 5 of them and u get surf.
You can only use surf if you have the 4th gym badge.
If u can't get 2 ecruteak, beat whitney, the goldenrod gymmy peep and get the squirtbottle from the flower people next door to whitney's gym.
Go up thru the park, turn right out, follow the path and u will see a funny tree, use the squirtbottle on it and it will fight u.
Save before u use the squirtbottle though.
until later lil tiddilypeeps.

i_love_may
10-15-2005, 04:37 AM
Please type regular for everyone else's sake (and yours)
You can get Surf from the guy in the dance hall after beating the 5 Kimono Sisters.

Also, to get the special Medicine, you must go to Cianwood's Medicine Shop in Cianwood City.
thank you 4 helping me out i just got surf!! THANKS again!:goofy: