PDA

View Full Version : When can I trade in Colosseum and more questions

i_love_may
10-11-2005, 11:03 PM
when can i trade in collesuem i just got to the guy who has all the legendare dogs(riko,enti,swicue) and i can't beat him hes way hard and another question how the heck can i get my guys that a shadow pokemon unshadowed?and one more question can you catch celebi in collesuem?:rolleyes:

Nasty Plasty
10-12-2005, 12:15 AM
1. Beat Cipher to be able to trade.

2. To get Shadow pokemon back to normal bring the purple bar to 0 then go to the relic stone to purify it.

3. I heard there`s a rumor that if you have Lugia and Ho-oh or it might be Latios and Latias with the 3 legendary dogs with one spot open when you go to the relic stone after you purified all pokemon. Celebi will give you a Master Ball(How`d he get that?) When you leave the cave you should battle a shadow Jirachi. Catch it and purify it. Go back to the relic stone with one slot open plus 1 poke ball and after Jirachi is back to normal Celebi will join. Again, this might just be a rumor.

All-Star
10-14-2005, 03:45 AM
1. Beat Cipher to be able to trade.

2. To get Shadow pokemon back to normal bring the purple bar to 0 then go to the relic stone to purify it.

3. I heard there`s a rumor that if you have Lugia and Ho-oh or it might be Latios and Latias with the 3 legendary dogs with one spot open when you go to the relic stone after you purified all pokemon. Celebi will give you a Master Ball(How`d he get that?) When you leave the cave you should battle a shadow Jirachi. Catch it and purify it. Go back to the relic stone with one slot open plus 1 poke ball and after Jirachi is back to normal Celebi will join. Again, this might just be a rumor.
DUDE I WANT TO KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE! Doubt it but that would be cool. ^_^

Nasty Plasty
10-14-2005, 04:02 AM
I know but I havent found someone to trade a Lugia or Latios with me so I`ll never no. Plus I sold my Gba to buy a ds now I cant trade there anymore;_;.

lalala
10-14-2005, 04:31 AM
Trade: Beat the game (see the end credits) and go to the water city place... the first town ya visit (metal block, forgot the name) and it is on the lower floor.

Shadow pokemon: Empty their shadow meter by making them battle, walk around with them, using scents brought at agata town (the old people town) or puting them in daycare at agata town.

Celebi: You can see celebi by using a time flute, but I dont think you can catch him. But if ya wanna catch Ho oh, Purify all the shadow pokemon and win the batte mode in collusium mode.

Does that help? I typed it all in QUICK REPLY

All-Star
10-14-2005, 09:50 PM
I know but I havent found someone to trade a Lugia or Latios with me so I`ll never no. Plus I sold my Gba to buy a ds now I cant trade there anymore;_;.
I sold my Gba to buy a ds now I cant trade there anymore;_;.
I thought that you could trade. The DS holds GBA games. Man I hope that is true. Can someone tell me if it is quickly. Ah, like it matters, I don't have enough space for Coloseum and XD. Plus the other GC memory card corrupts everything that I put on it at any random time. ^_^'

K-chan
10-19-2005, 08:13 AM
The trade city is Phenac...and yes, you have to beat story mode first! It sounds like you're fighting in Battle Mode though....since each admin only has -one- of the dogs...once you register a team on that side, that's it...if you want to register another team (or have decided to change it), you'll have to start over again. -.-' *has gotten to #98 on 1 vs. 1 Mt.Battle with Lv. 47 pokes*

I don't think Celebi is catchable...it's hard enough in the GBA games as is. x.x; Jirachi only came with the special pre-order disk...o.-...though I'd like to see what weird rumors abound about catching certain pokes on PC.