PDA

View Full Version : ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3

Stardy
07-20-2011, 08:22 PM
THE DEBUT TRAILER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVVT8XadsHk)
Highlighting some of the gameplay changes, and announcing officially the first four characters:
Strider Hiryu
Ghost Rider
Firebrand
Hawkeye

And in probably the one of the bigger leaks of the year so far; the other eight are revealed ALREADY.
Doctor Strange
Frank West
Iron Fist
Nemesis
Nova
Phoenix Wright
Rocket Raccoon
Vergil

NOVEMBER CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

Kenny_C.002
07-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Wait...how would Phoenix Wright actually work? Does he like object people to death? o_O

Stardy
07-21-2011, 02:43 PM
I see a lot of paper throwing, famous quotes in obnoxiously huge speech bubbles and looks of shock.

Saraibre Ryu
07-22-2011, 06:34 AM
Megaman was the most wanted character for that game by statistics but according to some higher ups none of any Megaman didn't make the cut. That is a load of crap to me. >/

Stardy
07-22-2011, 09:35 PM
I can see why people would be mad at Megaman not making it in, but I honestly really don't mind him not being included. It worked in Marvel vs Capcom 2 because that had EVERYBODY, but in this he'd have just taken up a character slot and wouldn't have really brought much to the game.

The twelve they chose to add were great for me. Vergil I dislike, since he's pretty much just Dante, but everybody else I'm fine with. Would have liked a Marvel character out for Gambit or Cyclops (not both though), but whatever.

Rumours going about says there's going to be a lot of DLC, so Mega will probably be included in that.