PDA

View Full Version : shiny mew 2 trade

bobbymv
07-23-2011, 04:30 AM
i have a shiny non hacked mew two non hacked i think whoever gives me the best starter from any generation wins also will prefer a shiny sedot if you win you give a purloin or some thing then on platinum ill give you a bidoof or something and you'll give me the winning Pokemon and poof

Graceful_Suicune
07-23-2011, 06:51 AM
Wow. o.o Your lack of general grammar confuses me. >.<

What do you mean by 'the best starter'? o: And where'd you get the mewtwo? It'd be awesome to get a shiny non-hacked one.

~GS.

Jessu
07-23-2011, 06:37 PM
i have a shiny non hacked mew two non hacked i think whoever gives me the best starter from any generation wins also will prefer a shiny sedot if you win you give a purloin or some thing then on platinum ill give you a bidoof or something and you'll give me the winning Pokemon and poof

"I have a legit shiny Mewtwo that wasn't hacked. Whoever gives me the best starter from any generation wins, but I will take a shiny Seedot.
If you win, just give me a trash Pokemon, then I'll give you a trash Pokemon from Platinum, then you'll give me the winning Pokemon."

I think that's a rough summary of what he's saying. xD

I think what he means by "best starter" is probably one with good stats and/or shiny.

And where'd you get the mewtwo?

He probably transferred it in from HGSS. :3

Giratina
07-23-2011, 09:39 PM
What do you mean by 'the best starter'? o: And where'd you get the mewtwo? It'd be awesome to get a shiny non-hacked one.

You can catch Mewtwo in FRLG, I believe. He might have transferred it from there. Assuming that it actually is legit -- I believe there's a thread somewhere that has people who can check, just to be on the safe side.

bobbymv
07-24-2011, 12:03 AM
that is correct jessu i told my little sister to do it while i was helping my mom sorry

bobbymv
07-25-2011, 09:02 PM
the offer ends the twenty ninth

Pickleboy
07-26-2011, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't expect any hits. Your new trainer status plus n00b grammar is already bad enough to not consider the trade. And also, you only "think" they're not hacked... not a terribly good way to earn trust, is it?

Mr420
07-27-2011, 11:18 PM
what pickleboy said^
that & for me it was posting this in the wrong spot that did it for me..

someone clearly wanted some 411 about said MewTwo and he fails to address if its a FRLG or a HG/SS but most likely the latter.