PDA

View Full Version : [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

mickmon95
07-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Plot: The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World is a place without humans but only Pokemon. They all lived there in peace and harmony. Well at least they did...until Mewtwo the Pokemon with the most savage heart rose and teamed up with the darkest Pokemon Darkrai. They formed an army that became known as the Black Knights. They all wore black armor to symbolize their power. They were destroying everything and everyone who tried to stop their pursuit for total conquest of the Pokemon World. The Pokemon Rescue Team Organization assembled their own team. The Elite Pokemon Squad. They were the strongest Pokemon of all the rescues teams ever made. They were able to win a their fair share of battles against the Black Knights but it all ended in the final battle. The Black Knights took down each legendary pokemon one by one. Soon only Arceus and Dialga were left. The Elite Squad fought their best to protect them both but in the end they were all taken down. They froze Arceus in this black crystal which drained him of all his power. The Elite Squad laid there knocked out on the floor. Just as they were about to freeze Dialga and drain him of his power he used his power over time to send the Elite Squad into the future, saving them from being killed by the Black Knights.

Your Role: You are one of the Elite Squad members. You are 100 years into the future known as the Dark Era. Most of the planet is colorless, the wind doesn't blow, the oceans are all frozen, the time of day is always night. This is the world in which the Black Knights rule. Its up to you to find a way to restore the world to how it once was. Or will you betray the Elite Squad and join the Black Knights? Its up to you. You can make the difference.

Lupper the Piplup and Helix the Gallade
????

(We currently don't know our location since we just arrived from the traveling through time)

Lupper awoke with a deep pain in his stomach and groaned in pain. "Ugh...my stomach...my body it aches all over,". Lupper opened his eyes to see a colorless world. He gasped in shock. There's no color anywhere?! Lupper looked all around his surroundings and noticed they were in a forest. But everything seemed lifeless and colorless. The only thing that had color was Lupper and the rest of the Elite Squad. Were we taken to another world.... Lupper wearily stood up on his feet then remembered that he was with the Elite Squad. He turned behind him to see them all knocked out. Whatever was that blue light that brought us here it really sapped us all of our energy and will... Lupper saw his comrade Helix on the floor.

"Helix! Wake up!" Lupper exclaimed but Helix did not budge. Lupper paced around quickly forward and backward. I need to wake him up! I don't want to be the only one up and about! Wait! I've got it! Lupper stood in front of Helix and opened his beak. He fired an intense stream of bubbles which slammed into Helix. Helix was awaken by the pain of the attack, then Lupper ceased fire.

"Lupper! I've told you many times not to awaken me with a Bubblebeam! But you never listen!" Helix shouted angrily. He slashed a wave of psychic energy at Lupper which sent him tumbling. Helix then looked around and saw how everything was colorless. Helix gasped in shock and dismay. "What happened?! Where are we?!" Helix exclaimed in confusion.

"Helix...I have no idea. But all I do recall is a bright blue light teleporting us here. It felt so intense and strong. Maybe we are in another world...unless..." Lupper stated. Teleporting to another world would take a lot of energy. None of us have that much power. Only a legendary could but all of them were defeated. But...before we were teleported here I noticed Dialga glowing intensely. Dialga is the ruler of time. Could he have sent us through time? But this seems nothing like the world I knew back home... Lupper and Helix were both frustrated and confused.

(Italics means thoughts for those of you who don't know.)

White Knight
07-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Leif the Whimsicott
Unknown Location

Leif awoke face down, his heart throbbing and chest pounding. As he slowly got to his feet, he realized he was no longer in battle. The Black Knights had disappeared, as had the legendaries. Then he realized something much more obvious. Everything was black and white in the world! He tried to stand, but quickly fell down once again. Concentrating deeply, he tried to use Synthesis on himself. Sadly, with no sun it failed miserably. All I remember...the knights had already taken Arceus. Dialga made some weird flash, and I was here...what could have happened? Leif sat for a minute, then heard a loud noise to his left. He saw a Piplup, blasting a Gallade with water. Around them were several Pokemon from the Elite Squad, all still unconscious. He tried to figure out what was stopping them from waking, but put it out of his head. Unlike the desolate scenery in this world, the members were in full color. Upon closer inspection, the Piplup and Gallade were Lupper and Helix! Leif had always looked up to them. They had always been some of the strongest Pokemon on the Elite Squad, while he had merely joined weeks ago. He quickly dashed to approach them, speaking as he ran. "Wow! Lupper and Helix!?!?! Hi, I'm Leif. I just joined the squad a couple weeks ago. Where are we? What happened?" He spoke very quickly, stumbling over his words in a flurry of both excitement and fear.

Dark Umbreon
07-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Night the umbreon
Unknown location

"Where am I?", Night asked himself as he woke up. He got up ,but his back ached like crazy. He looked up and saw there was no colour.Everything was black and white. No one was there. He started to think about the time in the forest. "No this is an illousion. I probably looked at a stantler too long." Night said trying to comfort himself. It wasn't working "Anyone!" he shouted in despair. "Where are we!?" Night said hoping to get a response."Oh no! The battle!" he gasped remembering what happend. The Black Kinghts. Dialga. The flash. "Dialga must have done something." he thought. He looked to the side and saw a little whismicott running and talking. "Hey that's Leif!" He thought in glee. He saw that Leif was running towards a piplup and gallade. Lupper & Helix. He started walking . "Hey, you guys! It's me Night. Where did everyone go?!" He yelled.
(OCC: sorry short post and I might not be able to post that much due to vacation)

Pokemon of Destruction
07-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Jack the Riolu
Currently Unknown Location.

"What happened" Jack stood up trying to keeping his balance. "I remember bright coloured tunnel then darkness". He sat against a rock to think. "Am I alive, is this the future, have I been taken by the Black Knights, where am I?". He looked around for something taller and a surface to climb on. He started to climb the rock for a better view. He started to talk to himself and struggled to keep a good grip of the rocky surface. "Dialga must of done something because this is definitely does look like our world". He reached the top of the rock and saw most of the squad unconscious. He wondered aout how did this happen and remembered the fight with the Black Knights.He noticed a few pokemon talking. "Hey you guys down there". They must of not heard him. He looked around on top of the rock for anything else before he came down.It was difficult to see without any light. He saw some lights in the distance but before he could get a better look he lost his balance. "Help!" he yelled as he fell off the rock. He just use Endure in time before he hit the ground. He started running to the group. "You guys my names Jack I joined a a while back. If you want to know there are some lights over there" He said pointing to the direction of the lights.

Sealboy
07-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Eli the Shinx
Whereabouts are unknown, within a forest with the Elite Squad

At the moment where I was attacking a Black Knight member, I had my eyes closed. This was from both fear and anticipation: the anticipation of pain that is. I was expecting to die at that moment because, to be honest, I was majorly weak, compared to the Elite Squad. So, as I fell out of the Time Vortex that had carried me to where I was now, I wasn't able to see the ground beneath me. Therefore, I fell with a THUD.

I rose from the ground in a confused daze, my eyesight blurred and uneven. Shaking my head to align my vision, I noticed one thing about where we were: everything was colourless. I thought this was just my eyesight after falling, or even an effect from the Time Vortex created by Dialga, but this was clearly not so.

At this moment, I began to panic. I was somewhere in time, most probably in the future, with the Elite Squad, and I was most likely going to die! I had followed the Squad and I was caught up in their problem with them. So, here I was, in the future, in a colourless world that belonged to us, with the Elite Squad, and I was the weakest one here... I think...

"I am definitely going to get in the way," I mumbled out loud, burying my head in my paws in deep depression. To be honest, I hadn't noticed the other Squad members around me just yet, I was too preoccupied in worrying about what was going to happen to me.

((I hate how Pe2k makes my posts look so short Dx I will write longer posts in the future))

mickmon95
07-25-2011, 08:17 PM
(@seal boy. I know!!! I hate that too! >:/ xD) (@ Poke of Destruction Can the light turn out to be fire? Cause that gives me a great idea!!! )

????

As Lupper and Helix exchanged worried looks, a Whimsicott approached them. "Wow! Lupper and Helix!?!?! Hi, I'm Leif. I just joined the squad a couple weeks ago. Where are we? What happened?" He spoke very quickly, stumbling over his words in a flurry of both excitement and fear.

"Leif calm down. We wish we could answer you questions but neither I nor Lupper are sure what exactly happened. But we are the only ones with color in this dull and colorless world. This place seems depressing and ominous," Helix explained.

Lupper then noticed Night came up to them as well. "Everyone of the Elite Squad is here. We were all knocked out here on the floor, Night. We should focus on finding some Pokemon from this world. Maybe they can tell us what is going on," Lupper suggested. From the look of this place it seems that it seems barren and desolate... Lupper frowned but them took in a deep breath and realized that he needed to stay positive. Hope is all that could get them through this.

Helix looked to Jack. "Lights? That could mean there is some other pokemon near by. Those lights seem to be West of this location. We should probably head that way since it's our only clue to other Pokemon," Helix explained.

"Thank you Jack for the notification. Helix we shall do that. It seems like our only clue so far. We shall head West towards the lights," Lupper stated. Lupper twisted his head in confusion as he noticed a Shinx behind everyone. "Hey you! The Shinx!" Lupper shouted as he walked over to the Shinx.

"I don't think your part of the Elite Squad. But you have color like us. So you must be from our world or time or whatever. This place doesn't seem safe so you should come with us. My name's Lupper," he introduced. He then pointed to everyone and named them one by one.

White Knight
07-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Leif
????

As Leif slowly caught his breath, a number of other Pokemon rose and joined the group. "Hey, it's Night!" he said cheerfully. Finally, someone he really knew was here. After Night came a Riolu, someone he had not met before. Then, someone who was not part of the Squad showed. A Shinx, but red and in full color. How peculiar, all the Shinxes in the old world had been blue! And this person wasn't part of the Squad. Who knows who he could be..."I'm Leif." he said cautiously. After listening to Lupper and Helix, Leif quietly nodded, adding his own thoughts. "Sounds like a good idea," he said. "It would be good to have more support in this unfamiliar world." As he took another look at the lights to the west, he began to regret what he had said. They looked hostile, like the nomad tribes in the desert of his old world. His cotton-like fur ruffled at the thought, but he quickly put it out of his head and looked around at his companions. They were a ragtag force, but maybe they could have a chance at survival. With Lupper and Helix leading them, he became more confident. They were been top-level explorers, and he was very glad it was them instead of that grouchy old Gengar back at his previous base. What a prick.

OOC: Blehh, short. :[

Dark Umbreon
07-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Night the Umbreon
Unknown Location

Night saw Jack come running saying that he saw some lights. “Thank goodness everyone’s here.” he sighed in relief.

"Lights? That could mean there is some other pokemon near by. Those lights seem to be West of this location. We should probably head that way since it's our only clue to other Pokemon," Helix explained.

"Hopefully, there are pokemon there that don't want to kill us or send us to different time zones." Night thought doubtfully. He heard something behind him and was going attack, but he realized it had colour. He didn't reconize the small red pokemon. "I guess he's not part of our group. He's a shinx." he thought. Lupper told him to come over and started intoducing everyone. "Hey, I'm Night and Lupper we better start going. Night decided to use moonlight before they left. "Good thing that it's always night here." He knew if Helix and Lupper are leading us there's no need to worry as long as we don't go in to a forest. Night looked at everyone. He was happy that they had numbers. "Maybe I could draw a picture of the team later, no got to get in the zone if we see anyone better be prepared." He wondered what was going to see at the lights. Pokemon. The Dark Knights. Or maybe a trap. Well what ever it is we will hav to find out

(OOC:@ seal boy. same. Ya my hotel has wi-fi)

Pokemon of Destruction
07-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Jack the Riolu
Currently Unknown Location.

"Do you guys have a wonder map?". "I'm only asking because maybe this place resembles where we were before we got here, we should be where we where when we teleported". Jack searched his bag and found some oran berries and gave them to he group. "Just in case of an attack eat these." Jack searched his bag for some more items. "We should be careful because if the world is like this, most of the pokemon must be Black Knights meaning there could be ambush or watch points for them too see things around bases". Jack started to walk when he realized something. "What about the other members of the Elite Squad, I mean we can't just leave them". Jack got a stick a wrote something on a tree in a code that only the Elite Squad knew to give hidden messages without the Black Knights knowing. It read a group of us are leaving to find help, beware we have travelled through time and the Black Knights have won. Stay put until we return in case of the black knights might attack the others who have fainted.

OCC: I agree, it's so annoying thinking you have wrote a lot then put it in then realize it's only a few lines Oh yeah sorry for the short posts, they'll get longer as we progess I think.

mickmon95
07-26-2011, 11:56 AM
????-Wooden Fortress/Pokemon Prison

Lupper listened to Jack's question then quickly rummaged through his rucksack on his back. "Sorry but there is no Wonder Map in my ruck sack. But even then this world seems so familiar yet so different. I doubt it would help much even if we did have it. Well if Dialga did send us forward into the future this would look like the mountain where we fought the Black Knights before the blue light took us here, but this is a canyon like place. Nothing like where we were before,". Lupper then looked to Night, "Right, we don't want to sit around here in the open, sitting Psyducks,". Lupper realized the all of the team were counting on Helix and himself to pull them through this tough time. And if he made a mistake that put them in peril, he would disappoint the whole team. So with the weight of the team on his shoulders Lupper began the march West to the distant lights. It was a rocky canyon like terrain. It seemed like it would naturally be hot but it was suprisingly cold.

Helix followed directly behind Lupper. Lupper was seen as the leader of the group and Helix second in command for some reason. It puzzled him for Helix was much more intelligent and had much more strategic capabilities. But Lupper seemed to have that certain quality that gave faith and hope to those around him. It helped pull the team through tough situations like this. It gave them confidence. And Lupper like throw in inspirational speeches every now and then so that helped too. Truth be told, Lupper was a natural leader.

As they approached the lights it came out to be lights coming from a big wooden building. It was a wooden fortress surrounded by an immensely tall wooden fence. At the entrance of the wooden fortress's gate stood two Rhyperior's in black armor. Gaurds...this place sure seems a lot like a prison. Could the Black Knights be keeping innocent Pokemon prisoners? It seems like if there were a place for this...it'd be here... Lupper got a cold chill and this usually meant that his conclusions about bad things occurring was correct. "Helix...this place. It seems so much like a Pokemon Prison!" Lupper exclaimed.

"From my analysis it seems just that way to me as well. And judging from those gaurds it looks like the Black Knights are behind this," Helix stated. Helix full examined the Wooden Fortress. It seemed like a big place, most likely many gaurds inside. They would need a way to sneak in their and then take it down from the inside.

Lupper then got that heroic look in his eyes that he always got when he knew it was time to take action. A certain hopeful sparkle in his eyes that meant it was time to save some Pokemon and stop evil plans. "It's time for our first mission here in this world. Mission 1: Sneak into the Wooden Fortress and Free the Imprisoned Pokemon!," Lupper exclaimed as he took a heroic pose. Lupper got all fired up and excited when he stated a mission in such a sophisticated manner. He loved doing that. But sometimes he would get too caught up in the moment. "So anyone got any ideas on how to sneak in their without tipping off the gaurds?" Lupper asked the group.

(OOC: Yep, its a Pokemon Prison.)

Pokemon of Destruction
07-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Jack the Riolu
????-Wooden Fortress/Pokemon Prison

Jack took a look at the lights and after hearing Lupper about their first mission here. He tried to think of someway to know how to avoid the guards "Well I could go because I can sense aura meaning I could sense the guards but I"m not good with stealth". Jack started to think about it. Who is fast enough but still have a chance to see the guards first. "What about you Helix, you're fast and your psychic powers could sense the guards." Jack was still thinking about it. "Night could go with Helix because you're hard to see in the night and the rest of us could find another path that doesn't have many guards and we could find a place to meet. I think Lupper should lead the rest who don't go with Helix." Jack looked at the group. "Is it a good plan because I usually don't make plans, I usually just go and beat up the outlaw?" Jack was waiting for an answer. Jack was worried about if they liked it or thought it was stupid.

OCC: Soon I'll bring in my second character Flare the Charmeleon

White Knight
07-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Leif
Wooden Fortress
As Leif followed the rest of the gang towards the lights, he made the same realization that Lupper and Helix had. A large wooden fort, guarded on all sides. It rose up into the dark sky, and two ferocious looking pokemon he had never seen were guarding the front doors. They were huge, covered in black armor with a terrifying horn at the top of their heads. When they stopped to take a rest outside, Lupper took his post as leader. "So anyone got any ideas on how to sneak in their without tipping off the guards?" Lupper asked the group. "My species is known for being sneaky... maybe I could find an entrance for us." Leif said, looking slightly ashamed. He was not the mischievous type, but knew he could sneak into a small space if necessary. "The only problem is, how can we distract the guards for me to sneak in? All I can think of is Sleep Powder, but I can't use that move. Anyone here know a move to put other pokemon to sleep?" Leif inquired, slightly curious at the power of the others around him. Besides Night, he had never actually seen any of the others in combat. Even if they were the Elite Squad, who knows how powerful the people in the future were. Did they evolve to become even stronger? They wouldn't know until a fight. He silently hoped they would be able to free the prisoners; failing their first mission in the new world would be simply unacceptable. Leif closed his eyes, and tuned back into the conversation, where several new ideas had been pitched. The Riolu was talking fast and furious, spewing out a plan with Helix and Night. Leif frowned; he wanted to be the one to rescue them, even if it meant sneaking in.

Sealboy
07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Eli the Shinx
Approaching the PokePrison

I followed the Squad as we began to approach some lights, which looked similar to fires, off into the distance. I listened to Lupper, the Piplup, inform me of who was who, however, I knew already, due to the fact I was such a big fan of the Squad. Out of politeness, I listened to what he had to say, and I nodded in response. I smiled in appreciation as he told me that I was allowed to stay with them. Truthfully, I was expecting them to shout at me, criticize me for following them etc. He didn't do that to me, therefore I was grateful.

"Thank you," I replied, nodding again. Soon after this conversation, we came to a large wooden fortress guarded by two Rhyperiors, both clad in black armour. I gulped hard, fear beginning to settle into my body, my stomach twisting, making me feel as if I was going to be sick. I heard everyone else speak of their plans, and some I had to agree with, such as Jack's, but we had to be more stealthy and safe... 'We'... I guess I'd have to help as best as I could.

"Um..." I began, fearing that they may reject my idea, due to the fact that I was not in their Squad. I was afraid of voicing my opinion, my idea, because I was not one of them... "Supposing we're in the future, wouldn't these Pokemon be fairly new to colour? We're in a world that has no colour, so distracting them would be fairly easy..." I paused for a moment, gathering my thoughts, then I spoke again, "So, what I'm proposing is, we make something, using myself as an example, like a Spark. At least one of them is bound to investigate. If one stays behind, we can get Night to take him out, whereas someone else, preferably Lupper with his move-type advantage. Then, we can get Leif in, who can use his stealthy prowess to find a way inside and to free whatever is in there," I explained, looking down at my paws after speaking. Who'd have thought a tag-along, strangely coloured and weak Pokemon would have spoken so tactically...

mickmon95
07-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Wooden Fortress/Pokemon Prison

Lupper listened to all the ideas that came from the group. They all seemed like good ideas to him but that's because he wasn't very good with thinking up of plans. So he looked to Helix since Helix was the strategist of the group. Helix knew much more about planning and such than Lupper.

"So its obvious we are going to have to split up on this mission, Now from what I've heard from your ideas we just might be able to put them together somehow. Eli's idea has the most chance of success for us getting in there. Eli can use Flash or Spark or something along those lines. The gaurds will come to investigate and leave their post. I have decided that only Leif and I will sneak into the fortress. While Leif and myself get teleport inside with my power, Lupper, Night, Jack, and Eli will hold off the gaurds as long as possible. Night's stealth advantage can be used in the fight. Then Leif and I will free the prisoners. Once Lupper and the others take out the two gaurds they will search all around the fortress to find a secret way in. From what I've learned in my exploring days is that every great fortress has a weak point that can be penetrated to get in. Then from there we will take down the fence. Then once we all find each other on the inside, we begin breaking down the wooden wall. Without the wall the prisoners can escape safely. Once the wall is taken down we keep all the gaurds busy by attacking them until the last prisoner escapes. Then everyone will gather and we run like hell. Got it?" Helix explained.

Lupper listened and thought the plan was good. It was simple and basic but still good enough to work. Lupper then remembered of an item that could prove of good use. He pulled out a small silver horn and handed it to Leif. "If you and Helix get into to trouble inside sound the horn and we will forget the plan and just break inside to help you," Lupper explained to Leif.

Helix nodded at Lupper's idea. In case the plan failed they had plan B. Just storm in there and attack and free the prisoners. The horn was a great idea, Lupper had those a lot. Once again proving his good use on an exploration team. "Now Leif and I will be hiding behind those rocks. Once the gaurds pass by us, we will run and get in," Helix explained. Helix walked over to a big pile of rocks and crouched behind them.

Lupper looked back at Eli,"Whenever your ready you use your move. Now make sure to make it big and bright so the gaurds will see it for sure,". Lupper got into a fighting position as he always did before a fight. As a small blue penguin Lupper didn't seem like much of a fighter, but he can pack quite the punch. "Alright everyone get into position quickly. Get ready? On your move Eli we shall start," Lupper stated.

Dark Umbreon
07-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Night the Umbreon
Pokemon Prison

While everyone was discussing the plan Night was sitting there, he heard his name a few times but was distracted by something on the wall of the fortress. A one piece was sticking out and was a little broken he was going to say something, but Night heard Helix saying the grand plan.

"So its obvious we are going to have to split up on this mission, Now from what I've heard from your ideas we just might be able to put them together somehow. Eli's idea has the most chance of success for us getting in there. Eli can use Flash or Spark or something along those lines. The gaurds will come to investigate and leave their post. I have decided that only Leif and I will sneak into the fortress. While Leif and myself get teleport inside with my power, Lupper, Night, Jack, and Eli will hold off the gaurds as long as possible. Night's stealth advantage can be used in the fight. Then Leif and I will free the prisoners. Once Lupper and the others take out the two gaurds they will search all around the fortress to find a secret way in. From what I've learned in my exploring days is that every great fortress has a weak point that can be penetrated to get in. Then from there we will take down the fence. Then once we all find each other on the inside, we begin breaking down the wooden wall. Without the wall the prisoners can escape safely. Once the wall is taken down we keep all the gaurds busy by attacking them until the last prisoner escapes. Then everyone will gather and we run like hell. Got it?" Helix explained.

"I can wait to try out my new move! And I better tell someone about the broken piece. " Night thought. He looked in his bag for a blast orb and gave it to Eli."Since you're new here you go and it can come in handy." Night said nicely but then went serious again, "We have to fight hard."

He heard Lupper telling everyone to get in their positions. Night ran to the shadows and got ready to attack. He used moonlight once before it all happend. He saw everyone getting ready and remembered about the picture he was going to draw.

((OOC: End on a happy note:happy:)I won't be able to post for about 2 nights :sad:)

Pokemon of Destruction
07-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Jack the Riolu
Pokemon Prison/Wooden Fortress

"I like it. It involves beating bad guys" Jack looked excited. He saw the two Rhyperiors guarding the entrance hardly moving like they're statues. Jack knows that they're doing that to keep focus and to fool anyone who can't tell the difference. He used Endure in case of any surprises. He thought that a pokemon prison would have more guard, traps and tricks. Jack started to think of some possibilities with Helix's plan. Jack thought it was good but who knows what might happen because they weren't used to things here. Eli spark/flash might distract the Rhyperiors but if they're more guards Leif and Helix better be careful. The guards could use tricks like the Rhyperior seem to look like statues to trick anyone who tries escape or save porkemon from the prison. "You guys I'll go up there to get a good shot with orbs". Jack searched his bag to see if he has anything of use and brought out some orbs to use. Jack climbed onto a ledge to stand on a leap out to attack the Rhyperiors after Eli brought them over there. Jack got into attack position and ready to fight.

OCC: Mickmon are the other Elite Squad members in the prison or are they with us but are unconscious.

Sealboy
07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Eli the Shinx
Nearby the PokePrison

I smiled slightly as Helix gave us the strategy that we would use to infiltrate the Prison, due to the fact that my idea was mainly used. This gave me the feeling of acceptance within the Squad, only slightly, as I was being heard by all members, and not cast out by anyone. I nodded in agreement with the plan given, and I was slightly surprised when Night approached me.

"Since you're new, here you go. It can come in handy," he stated, offering me a Blast Orb politely. I smiled slightly, taking the orb between my two paws, laying it on the ground in front of me. I wouldn't be able to carry it, for I did not have a Bag in which I could carry it in, and it was too big to fit inside of my mouth. Therefore, for now, I would have to roll it along the ground.

"Thank you," I said to Night, just before he went back to his serious expression and focused on the task ahead of us. I heard Lupper behind me, informing me that my move would be the start of our infiltration. I nodded to him in understanding and I began to walk away from the group, rolling the Orb with me as I went. In order for the plan to work successfully, I would have to distract the guards to a different direction, then anybody would be able to take them out from behind if need be.

I stood in my spot, behind a few bushes, and looked to the Squad, who were preparing themselves for the fight that was to come. I knew I would have the most difficulty in this battle, due to the fact I had no training whatsoever in fighting, but here I was, where I am now, and I needed to play my role. From where I was, I could see the two guards, their eyes transfixed in a direction away from my position. In the dark the Squad and I were in, the guards wouldn't have been able to see us, and the distance was just far enough so that our speech wouldn't be able to be heard by the two.

I looked towards Lupper's direction, and I nodded to him to confirm my next move. Immediately afterwards, I closed my eyes tight and began to focus on the electricity that was held within my body. My fur began to raise due to the static, and my tail began to glow a bright yellow. Sparks began to jump out of my fur and, soon enough, my whole body had begun to glow a faint yellow. As the light from my body intensified, more and more sparks began to jump out of my fur, but, as they seemed to jump faster, they seemed as if they were flying off, in every direction possible.

Opening my eyes, yet still continuing my Spark, I saw that one of the guards were looking in my direction. The guard beside him nodded to his comrade, as if giving him the clear to investigate. As soon as I saw the guard take a step forward, I stopped using my Spark. This had now caused the guard to approach me quickly, eager to catch whatever was making the bright yellow light as soon as possible, before it had ran off. Quickly, I ducked behind the bush, grabbing the Blast Orb as I did so. As soon as I saw the figure of the guard, I would throw the Orb at it.

My Spark hadn't attracted the other guard, who was still standing at its post. The Squad would have to find a way to entice it away, and then they would have to find a way inside the Prison. Regretfully, I hadn't warned the Squad about one point they hadn't thought about: There may have been a reason as to why some of the Pokemon were imprisoned. Therefore, there may be an even more dangerous foe within the wooden compound.

mickmon95
07-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Lupper the Piplupand Helix the Gallade
Outside the Pokemon Prison

Lupper saw Eli's nod to confirm what he would do next. I saw his focus and concentration on using his move, Spark. It was quite the strong move and it seemed good to lure the guards away. But unfortunately it only worked to bring only one of them to investigate. Now we needed a way to get the other guard away from his post at the front gate of the Wooden Fortress. Lupper then had an idea that was a bit risky but bound to work. Lupper turned Helix and awaited his attention. "Helix!" Lupper exclaimed in a whisperish tone.

Helix then turned towards Lupper. "What is it Lupper?" Helix asked. "We need to get the other guard away from the gate. And I have an idea. I want you to drop me right in front of the guard at the gate using your move Teleport. That way it looks like I escaped from the prison and then I'll run and he will chase. That's when you guys get in," Lupper explained. "Lupper...that's a very risky idea. But its most likely to work," Helix commented.

Helix focused his energy on Lupper and using Teleport on him. He awaited until the guard Eli had lured away far enough from the gate not to cause any problem to Lupper's plan. Then Helix teleported Lupper a few feet above the guard and dropped him right in front of the guard. From the guard's point of view it looked like Lupper had jumped the gate.

Lupper landed on his feet right in front Rhyperior Guard at the gate. "How did you escape the Prison?!" the guard exclaimed to Lupper. The guard had a shocked expression as if no one had ever escaped the prison before.

"It doesn't matter because I'm never going back," Lupper stated as he began running with the guard chasing him. He ran in a different direction than where the team was so they wouldn't get noticed. Lupper was quite a distance away from the team. Lupper then stopped so he wouldn't get too far away and now all he had to do was take down one guard. Lupper took a fighting position and his beak began glowing furiously.

Helix watched as Lupper ran with the guard at his heels. "Now Leif! It's our turn to go!" Helix exclaimed as he stood up and dashed to the gate. Now he focused his power to ready a Teleport.

OOC: We are the only members of the Elite Squad. There is no one else but us.

Pokemon of Destruction
07-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Jack the Riolu

"Time to strike" Jack leapt off the ledge and right on the Rhyperior who was near Eli. He didn't see Eli so he hung on as the Rhyperior kept try to throw him off. "You call yourself a guard you can't even beat a little Riolu". The Rhyperior smashed Jack into the wall. Jack used that time to use Drain Punch to get back some health. "Your nothing but a big dumb rock" The Rhyperior charged at him while he jumped right over. The Rhyperior used Rock Tomb and trapped Jack then used Rock Wrecker smash him into the wall. Jack saw Eli and he whispered "Eli use that orb when I get him close. Aim for the mouth to avoid his strong rock body". Jack then used Quick Attack to quickly get onto the Rhyperior. Jack grabbed the roof of his mouth and pulled it open. "Eli now throw the orb".

OCC: What about Flare? Where should he be?

White Knight
07-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Leif the Whimsicott
Pokemon Prison

Everything was a blur. Leif saw the huge flash, the guard slowly approaching the Shinx, the scream of Helix as he ran. Lupper distracted the other guard, and Helix beckoned towards Leif. They stopped directly outside the gate, where Helix began to focus his Psychic powers. Leif stepped in front of him, blocking him from the view of the guards. He decided he had to do something to protect them. After pondering it for a short while, he figured out exactly what to do. Concentrating a little bit of his own energy, a glowing yellow box appeared around him and his teammate. He knew he could not hold the Light Screen for very long, so he silently prayed Teleport would work. "Do you know how much more time it will take?" he asked, straining to keep the energy wall up. He tried to distract himself from the pain, focusing on Lupper's strategy against the guards. "I don't exactly know how much longer I can hold this, and it isn't exactly the best disguise..." but then he realized. How obvious would a screen of light be in a black-and-white world? "Please, hurry! If either of the guards sees the barrier we're screwed!"

mickmon95
07-31-2011, 02:36 AM
Helix the Gallade
Inside the Fortress

Leif had created a sort of cover to hide himself and Helix while Helix charged up his psychic energy. It seemed to be an okay cover but in a world of no cover, light would be basically a big sign attraction. Helix saw the strain of Leif's face as he did his best to hold up the Light Screen. "It's done and here we go!" Helix exclaimed. Helix and Leif were covered by a veil of deep blue energy. The blue psychic energy flashed and made them disappear. They then appeared inside the Pokemon Prison with a flash of blue light. Helix knelt down to rest. He had used a lot of his energy to Teleport them both inside.

Why am I so tired?! That move shouldn't have taken so much energy out of me. Could it be the effects of this world? Maybe using moves is harder in this world... Helix panted for a few moments then stood up. He examined his surroundings. He looked around to see a hall of nothing but prisoners. These are the prisoners! They seem so hopeless and depressed...we have to free them!

Heart the Togekiss
In a cell, Inside the Pokemon Prison

Heart was laying in her prison cell, depressed and beaten down. She looked tired, tired of sitting in this cell watching all of her friends suffer in there with her. This bleak prison hallway where the Black Knights left us to rot. I wish I could get out and do something to help. But I can't do it alone. And no one else will even attempt at fear of being destroyed by the Black Knights. I need a miracle. Just as Heart was about to give up, she saw a flash of blue light down the hallway of her cell. She saw two pokemon appear. She could make out one to be a Gallade and the other a Whimsicott. Have they c-come to free us... A gleam of hope shined in Heart's eyes.

Lupper the Piplup

Lupper slammed his glowing beak into the Rhyperior's chest. But he just bounced right off. Lupper tumlbed but quickly stood up. It seemed the armor was impenetrable. Lupper of course would not give up. Lupper fired an intense Bubblebeam from his beak that didn't even phase the Rhyperior. It's his armor! That's what makes my attacks useless! I need to think of something quick! Lupper then sent a Whirlpool at him but still nothing.Rhyperior then launched a Hyper Beam with directly hit Lupper and sent him flying. Lupper groaned as he tried to stand up but the Rhyperior attacked him with Rock Smash.

The brutal punch slammed Lupper into the ground. Rhyperior was charging up a Focus Punch to finish Lupper off. Lupper fired an Ice Beam right before the punch was launched. The Rhyperior was frozen solid. Lupper let out a sigh of relief. That was a close one... Lupper sat up and ate the Oran Berry he had been given. He immediately felt better. He decided it was time for him to head back with the Squad. He ran towards them.

OOC: Well maybe when the Elite Squad was sent through time Flare somehow ended up apart from us, then was captured and in the Prison?

Dark Umbreon
07-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Night the Umbreon
Pokemon Prision

Night watched in the shadows as Eli used spark. "Only one," Night thought "Thats okay seems like Lupper going to take the other one. He turned back to the guard that was coming. He saw Jack jump the ryperior and start fighting. It was all good until Night saw the Ryperior use rock tomb then rock wrecker. Night was going to launch a shadow ball, but he heard Jack whisper his plan to Eli. "I knew the orb was going to come in handy. Night thought happily. He looked down and saw the messed piece of wood and realized that there was something carved in it. " Look up in the night sky - B.H." It said. Night thought wondering who B.H. was. It so sounded familliar to him. "Bruce!" Night exclaimed. Night looked up and saw a tall tower. He was furious that they took Bruce and put him into a tall tower. He knew he had to go save him ,but he couldn't blow his cover. "This seems like a good time to try out my new TM" Night used it and started digging. He dug right under the Ryperior that was still guarding the prision, But when it fell into the hole the pokemon was frozen. " I knew Lupper was good by himself." Night said to himself. He went to Lupper and said "You see that tower. I know who's in there and I have to save him." He heard a scream coming from the tower. The same scream Bruce did when he was done meditating. Night didn't wait for a response from Lupper and ran into the prision and up the stairs.

Bruce the Hitmonlee
In the Pokemon Prision's Tower.

Bruce sat there thinking about ways to escape and his happy past in is dojo, until he heard someone say his name. It was very faint, but he reconized it."Night" he thought happily yet scared for him."They got him too. No Nights on the rescue team he's probably here to rescue us" Bruce stopped thinking because he felt the kadabra trying to read his mind. Next to hights Bruce hated psychic pokemon. The way they move things with their mind and teleport and read your mind. "I need to tell Night that I'm here. Bruce whispered to himself. So Bruce screamed. The same scream that he did when he was done meditating."Night save me" Bruce thought.

White Knight
08-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Leif the Whimsicott
Inside the Pokeprison

Leif's shield finally gave out, just as Helix completed his move. They both disappeared in a sudden flash, and found themselves inside the fortress. However, what they saw was even worse than outside. Leif looked around, but all he saw...was prisoners! Black and white pokemon could be found behind every cell, looking even more depressed because of their colors. At the end of the large hallway was a single door, padlocked. He studied the lock, then turned to face Helix. "Something's suspicious about that door in the back. Looks like they were hiding something or someone that was really important. I want to go in." before Helix could even answer, Leif ran. He pummeled into the door, but it would not budge. After thinking for a bit, he figured out a solution. He averted his sight to the bottom of the door, where a small crack was present. Compressing his body, Leif barely squeezed under. He looked at the inside...nothing but a cage. Inside that cage was a black and white Sawsbuck, surprised at what he saw. "...A...Visitor?" he said, looking very confused.

mickmon95
08-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Helix the Gallade and Heart the Togekiss
Inside the Pokemon Prison

Helix looked at the depressed and colorless Pokemon. They all looked like they wanted the freedom to get out of here and be free. Helix saw as Leif went off on his own, Helix thought about stopping him but figured he can take care of himself. After all they are apart of the Elite Squad for a reason. Helix saw that all the cells were wooden. But the question is why didn't they use an attack move to break through. Helix charged up both of his blades on his arms until they were glowing with blue psychic energy. His Psycho Cut was almost to full power.

Heart saw the Whimsicott run right past her and figured he was going to free the Pokemon they kept in their by itself. Heart saw the Gallade gleaming with power and energy. He would be able to break the wooden bars easily. I wish I could have that power back again. But ever since we Pokemon lost our color we don't have the energy to. The colorlessness of this world drains of most of our power. Heart sighed as she felt helpless.

Helix then span in a tornado like fashion and released Psycho Cuts that broke all the prison bars, letting loose all of the colorless Pokemon. Heart's cell was the last one to be opened. Heart flew directly to the Gallade. "Oh thank you so much! Oh great hero for freeing us! I am eternally grateful my name is Heart. I want to help you in any way possible," Heart explained extending her wing to be shooken.

Helix made contact with her wing and she began glowing this white. And once the light faded, Heart had regained her color. Heart gasped in amazement. "I never thought I would regain my color. But finally it's back and this means my power has been restored. Now I will help for as long as you need me," Heart exclaimed happily.

Helix nodded,"No problem. And you can help us. You as a former prisoner know this place the best. And your a flyer. I need you to direct me towards the other cells so we can free them," Helix explained. Heart flew low to the ground and Helix followed.

After a few pauses to evade the guards they made it to a another cell quadrant. "Leave this to me. Let's see how much power I regained," Heart stated. Her wings began glowing with white energy she flapped them twice and many blades of wind flew around opening every cell. Heart could feel the colorless effect tiring her. I guess it drains you of energy when you use big moves.

OOC: When a colored pokemon touches a colorless pokemon they regain their color and power.

Pokemon of Destruction
08-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Flare the Charmeleon

Flare sat in his cell watching some guards go past. He got up and started hitting the bars. "Let me out of here. I didn't do anything and why is my cell have the most guards." An Electvire and Magmortar came up to the bars. "You are some of the few pokemon that have colour. You must be part of the resistance." Flare looked confused. "Who are the resistance." The Electvire and Magmortar looked at eachother and said "They are a group that tries to stop the Black Knights". Flare grinned. "That's all I needed to know. Dragon Claw". Flare clawed both of them. "Flamethrower" Flare shot a flamethrower through a wall. Flare ran straight through th wall and into a passageway. He reached a wall with a window and it showed some pokemon colourless lying in cells. He thought about how to get them out. "Fireblast" Flare shot a blast of fire behind him settting fire to the passageway blocking the guards. He used Slash to cut through the cells. He reached the last cell and saw some of the bars cut. Flare climbed out and kept climbing to the top of the fortress. He let out a powerful Fire Blast for anyone who was close to show that he was there. He noticed some lights like attacks and a few pokemon. He could only make out two Rhyperiors in black armour.

OCC: I can't post about Jack until Sealboy post of what happened to the Rhyperior that was near him.

mickmon95
08-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Eli the Shinx and Lupper the Piplup
Nearby Pokemon Prison

(OOC: I am bunnying sealboy's character until he gets back since he'll be gone for two weeks. No one else volunteered so I shall do it.)

Eli saw as Jack did what he did to the Rhyperior and it was the perfect move to take it down. Once Jack told Eli he reluctantly threw the orb into the Rhyperior's mouth. With a huge explosion the Black Knight Rhyperior was sent flying and was blown far away. Eli had done it and he felt self pride. He felt like he was a part of the team.

Lupper then ran towards the team outside of the prison who were dealing with the guards. "Ok guys now its our turn! We must find a way inside the prison to help out Helix and Leif. So everyone search around the fortress to see if their is someway for us to get in! Now go! We must hurry, we don't know if the others are safe!" Lupper exclaimed. He then began scurrying around the fortress to look for some sort of entrance.

Pokemon of Destruction
08-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Jack the Riolu

The blast from the orb sent Jack across the ground. He started to search for an entrance. He saw a blast of fire on top of the fortress. He let out an Aura Sphere to show that he saw the signal. He saw some Skarmorys with blackm armour heading straight towards them. They were hard to see with their black armour but he could sense their aura. He used an Aura Sphere on one of the Skarmorys. The Skarmory crashed into the ground. The rest of the Skarmorys are speeding up and using Sky Attack. "Get down"

Flare the Charmeleon

Flare saw the aura sphere. He noticed movement in the sky. He let out a flamethrower to light the sky up a bit. He saw some Skarmory and some lead away from the group and after him. He used Flamethrower to take out some of them. One grabbed him by the arms and lifted Flare up high. "Flare Blitz". The Skarmory dropped Flare as Flare started to ignite. Flare started falling like a shooting star. "Heeeeelllllllppppp"

mickmon95
08-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Lupper the Piplupand Eli the Shinx
Outside the Wooden Fortress

Lupper and Eli looked up as the Black Knight Skarmory came towards them. They began glowing an intense red energetic color as they swooped down with Sky Attack. Lupper jumped into the air and onto of the Skarmory's back. Lupper then conjured up an intense Whirlpool and slammed it into the Skarmory he was on. The Skarmory tumbled into the ground and was knocked out instantly.

Eli ducked out of the way of the Sky Attack then used Roar on the nearest Skarmory. The Skarmory was unsettled by the loud Roar and tumbled to the ground. Eli then finished him off with a wave of electrical energy. The Shock Wave finished that Skarmory out cold. Eli then continued firing Shock Wave at the remaining Black Knight Aerial Army.

Lupper landed safely on the ground then he unleashed an intense blast of Bubblebeam at the remaining Skarmorys. Eli was able to take out two of them with Shock Wave and Lupper took out three with his Bubblebeam.

Lupper then saw a Charmeleon being taken into the sky. The Charmeleon used an intense Flare Blitz to escape the grip off the Skarmory. The Charmeleon was now plummeting rapidly to the ground. "Heeeeelllllllppppp" the Charmeleon said. Lupper needed a way to safely catch the brave fire pokemon. Lupper then fired a ray of blue frozen energy which shaped into a slide that the Charmeleon will slide down to safety. "I hope it works!" Lupper exclaimed.

Spark Damon
08-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Shadow the Dewott

I woke up in a daze with a bad headache. I found myself in a prison. What was I doing here. I quickly used my power to form an Ice Punch and I hit the door, didn't work. I then used a Hi Jump Kick, it didn't work but it did give my leg intense pain. I looked around the prison, perharps these were some special bars. What the crap? The bars were colorless. I needed to find a way to get out. Soon a door opened and I saw a Gallade and a what? A colorless Togekiss. What was going on here?

I recognized the Gallade his name was Helix, I heard about his high intellect and how his father banished him for it. But he was a well respected person in the Pokemon Mystery Crew. I now remembered, I was apart of something called the Elite Squad and Helix was in it. They also had some other members. The last thing I could remember was Dialga did something to us.

The Togekiss walked over and used her power to free eveyrone in the room. Quickly I ran over to Helix.

"Helix where are the others", I asked," Where are we as well".

Pokemon of Destruction
08-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Jack the Riolu and Flare the Charmeleon

Flare landed on the icy slide and skid straight down. Unluckly for him it was melting behing him because of the heat of his tail. He stood up and prepared to stop as the slide was reaching the end. An attack from a Skarmory tripped Flare. As the Flame Pokemon flew right off the icy slide he collided with Jack. "Jack!" "Flare!" A Skarmory came out of the sky and used Aerial Ace on Flare. Jack tried to used Force Palm but was blown back into a boulder with Skarmory's Air Cutter. "Fire Spin" Skarmory got trapped in a swirling vortex of fire. Jack used Aura Sphere on some more Skarmorys. Flare used the fire around the Skarmory to make him tell where the secret entrance is. "Ahhhh it burns" "Tell me where it is" "That boulder over there" Flare looked over there. "How do we open it" "Ah lever but it broke a few months ago and we haven't been able to use it since. Please let me go". "Flamethrower" Flare shot a blast of fire knocking out Skarmory. He rushed over to Jack.

Dark Umbreon
08-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Night the Umbreon and Bruce the Hitmonlee
In Pokemon Prison

Night ran up the stairs wondering when they would end. Finally he got to the top and saw 2 kadabra guarding Bruce's cell. " Psychic types this shouldn't be hard." Nigh tthought. He shot a shadow ball down the stairs and hid in the shadows. The kadabra ran downstairs past Night just as he planned. He ran up to Bruce's cell and started opening his cell. "Night is that you? I knew you would come." said Bruce.
"Thanks, but those kadabra will come back soon. Here let me help you up. Night said. As soon as Night touched Bruce he regained his colour, but before they could celebrate the 2 kadabra came back.
" How did you get free!?" they said in unision" We will put an end to you both." they used psychic on Night but nothing happend.
" Haha, psychic doesn't work on dark" Night teased. He launched a shadow ball at the first kadabra with success and it staggerd back and it almost fell down the stairs. Bruce used Blaze Kick on the second one, but missed and for some reason he felt tired. The 1st one used Psychic on Bruce and launched him to the wall. He fainted. " Bruce!" Night exclaimed furiously " I've been saving this move!" He used retaliate on the 1st kadabra and shadow ball on the 2nd one. They both fainted. Night ran to Bruce and revived him.
" Night you've grown and I want to get back my Dojo. So, can I join your team?" Bruce asked hopefully.
" I'd be insulted if you didn't." Night said and he felt happy. " Come they probably need our help downstairs."

(OCC: Sorry I haven't been on lately:sad:)

mickmon95
08-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Helix the Galladeand Heart the Togekiss
Inside Pokemon Prison

Helix and Heart ran down all the prison hallways and freed all of the prisoners. With this done they went outside to the courtyard where all the freed prisoners were scurrying about for an exit. "Our only hope is to break down the wall and get outta here." Heart explained. The wall was made of wood but by the look of it was sturdier than the past wooden objects.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" a mysterious voice echoed through the building. Heart and Helix scanned the area and saw no one but panicked prisoners. "Up here you dimwits!" yelled the evil voice. A pokemon landed right before Helix and Heart. It was a Black Knight, but not a grunt. A Commander. The pokemon was a Garchomp. Just by his presence darkness was sensed throughout the the building. This Black Knight would be tough to beat.

"I am Garchomp! The one in charge of this prison. And it seems that you idiots trying to rescue these useless and pathetic Pokemon must die!" Garchomp exclaimed as he sent out a pulse of energy that sent Helix slamming into the rough wooden walls.

"Helix! You keep him busy while I tear down the wall!" Heart exclaimed. She then fired a Hyper Beam at the wooden wall but it did not budge. Shocked Heart then repeatedly used Air Slash but to no avail.

Helix fired Psybeam but it didn't even phase Garchomp. Garchomp fired a purple flame of dragon energy. The Dragon Breath paralyzed Helix and damaged him badly. Helix was now knocked out.

Heart noticed Garchomp about to finish off knocked out Helix and she used Agility to get right in between Helix and Garchomp. She used Protect but the wall was broken on impact with Garchomp's Dragon Claw. Both Helix and Heart knocked out, they needed help now more than ever.

Lupper the Piplup
Into the Fortress

Lupper then noticed that there was a section of the Wooden Fortress' wall that looked weaker than the rest. This looks like a weak spot. Time to get this show on the road! Lupper opened his beak which began glowing a furious blue. An intense blast of water was shot from Lupper's beak which broke a big hole into the wall of the fortress. "Come on everyone! This way!" Lupper shouted at his team.

He ran inside the fortress and saw that all the prison cells were empty. Helix and Leif must have freed everyone. Lupper ran out to the courtyard where he saw a Garchomp charging up a Dragon Pulse that was going to strike at Helix and a Togekiss. They were both knocked out, it would finish them off. "I don't think so!" Lupper exclaimed. Lupper shot out an intense pulse of water which sent Garchomp into a wall. Lupper stood in front of Helix and Heart.

"So looks there are more of you fools!" Garchomp exclaimed angrily. Garchomp roared, summoning a Regice, Regirock, and Registeel. "Uh-oh! This is not good! Help!" Lupper shouted. Lupper then used Waterfall to create a field of water around Helix, Heart and himself. All four of the Black Knight Pokemon fired a Hyper Beam at the field of water. It wouldn't hold much longer.

White Knight
08-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Leif the Whimsicott and Sawsbuck
The Prison's Heart

"Who are you?" the curious pokemon asked, not familiar with the face. "No time for explanations! Let's get outta here!" Leif said quickly, not entirely sure if the foreign pokemon had understood what he had said. The Sawsbuck looked at him cautiously, then decided he was trustworthy. "How do I get out of here?" it asked quietly. "Hmm..." Leif said, trying to think about the Sawsbuck that lived back home. "High Jump Kick?" he suggested. The black-and-white pokemon tried the move, and was amazed to see the wooden bars break open. "I don't know how safe it would be for us to come out the way I came, so let's go this way." Leif said, closing his eyes. "What are you-" the Sawsbuck managed to say, before they were lifted into the air with a huge gust of wind. The two grass-types began to rise, flying in the center of a huge hurricane-like attack. "It's called Hurricane!" Leif yelled, then let himself be carried. He managed to control it enough to let them down directly outside the prison, where they sat safely. "Hey...where's everyone else?" Leif said, just a tad amazed. There was a hole in the wall nearby, and they peeked through it quietly. They saw four evil pokemon attacking Lupper, with Helix and a black-and-white Togekiss already unconscious. "What should we do?" Leif asked, as Sawsbuck thought. "What about your Hurricane attack? Can't you blow them away from here" it said. "Perfect!" Leif cried, and focused his powers. The tornado appeared at Garchomp's feet, who looked amazed. It grew larger, encompassing all of the Black Knights. "Lupper! I can't hold it for much longer! Do something!" Leif said, obviously straining.

Spark Damon
08-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Shadow the Dewott

I ran out since Helix could not hear him. He continued to follow Helix and the Togekiss. They soon were stopped by a door and Shadow saw they needed help. Soon a Garchomp came out of nowhere and attack. He was just about to finish him off until a Piplup, I recognized as Lupper. The Garchomp then did a mighty roar and three other Pokemon came. The Regi Pokemon. They fired a Hyper Beam and Lupper use Water Pulse to fend off of it but I knew it would not hold for long.

All of a sudden a gust of wind came and started at the Pokemon's feet. I noticed it was Leif that was using the move. Quickly I ran, I grabbed Helix and the Togekiss and ran out. "Hold it just a little longer", I shouted to Leif. I then left Helix and the Togekiss and put them along side Leif. I didn't know what to do, but Lupper had to do something.

Dark Umbreon
08-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Pokemon Prison

When Night and Bruce went downstairs Night noticed that all of the cells were open. "I guess they didn't need us afterall." said Night. They felt a gust and ran outside and saw a hole in the wall. They saw Lief straining to hold a hurricane, a sawsbuck, and Lupper defending Helix and a togekiss and Shadow " I stand corrected. We got to go help them, Bruce!" said Night angrily. Night shot a couple of shadow balls into to the hurricane. Through the hurricane Night could make out a Garchomp and the Regi's. Bruce came to fight and jumped inside the huricane.
" This is what I've been training for." he said to himself. He used close combat on them and jumped out. The regis fell out and before they could attack Night used shadow ball on them and they were blasted into a wall.
The enraged garchomp came out and said "You don't give up do you!?". He used dragon breath at them and they rolled to the side. "Come on a little help here!" shouted Night while avoiding the shots from Garchomp.

Pokemon of Destruction
08-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Inside the Prison

Jack looked at a hole and him with Flare went in. "Flare becareful there could be traps". Flare looked back at Jack with a smirk. "You always were the cautious one". Suddenly they heard a gust of wind. They hurried to the battle and saw the Garchomp. "Jack time to attack". Flare jumped from the hiding place and used Dragon Claw. The Garchomp countered with a Dragon Claw. "Copycat" Jack copied Dragon Claw only to be countered Garchomp's other claw. "Amusing but too bad you're both not good enough. I've learnt some powerful moves from the prisoner's TMs. Surf" A wave of water washed Jack, Flare and the other through the corridors as well as Garchomp, the regis and the other prisoners. Garchomp came up and started using Draco Meteor to hit the Elite Squad and the prisoners.

OCC: Why doing this post I thought of something. How can Garchomp and Haxorus learn Surf?

Sealboy
08-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Eli the Shinx
Within the PokePrison

I watched Lupper in amazement as he accurately located a weakness on the exterior shell of the prison, and then in awe as he shot a jet of high-pressured water, breaking the wood and creating an entrance.

All I could do was watch as Lupper protected an oddly coloured Togekiss and Helix, and then as the other members of the squad came together and rescued the two downed Pokemon. There were four enemies: a Garchomp, a Regice, a Registeel and a Regirock. I stood there, thinking hard. Such strong Pokemon defending a worthless, wooden prison... This doesn't seem right, I thought to myself, clearly noticing the strangeness of this event.

The Garchomp began to focus itself on using Draco Meteor, and I knew that this would finish us off for good. We had to counter-attack, but how? I closed my eyes and began to build up my electrical energy. My brain was working like clockwork, the ideas lining up for a counter-attack, but this wasn't what brought on the blue light emanating from within my body. I needed to help, I needed to prove my worth. These people, whom I hadn't known personally until now, were my friends.

I roared fiercely as a single, thick bolt of blue electricity shot out of my body, heading straight for the eyes of the Garchomp. Its focus was lost as it reached for its face, trying to wipe away the effect my move had had on its eyes. I knew it wouldn't have affected it physically, for Garchomps type advantage meant that the Discharge wouldn't have been able to cause bodily damage. But, it did draw away its focus on the Draco Meteor as the intensity of the light had temporarily blinded it.

I stood there, panting, barely able to stand up, my last move weakening me. My brain continued to work like clockwork though, and I needed to get a plan across.

"You, the Charmeleon," I panted, "you take the Regice, use your fire moves. Hitmonlee, Jack, go after the Registeel with fighting based moves. Lupper, you take down the Regirock with your water-based attacks. Everyone else, take the Garchomp," I ordered, glaring at the now angered Garchomp. If the Squad wanted to survive, they'd have to listen to the orders I had just given them, even if I wasn't a member of the team.

"Now!" I barked, signalling the start of the attack. At the exact moment, Garchomp spasmed slightly, hinting that it had been paralyzed. I grinned.

Pokemon of Destruction
08-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Inside the Prison

"Sir yes sir." Flare jumped onto Regice. "Fire Fang" As Flare bit Regice shook Falre off. "Must defeat intruders" Regice started to make a ball of electricity. "Zap Cannon!" Regice shot the ball of electricity pushing Flare through the a couple of walls. "Must defeat intruders" Regice followed him trying to stop him. Before Jack was a giant statue of Regigigas surrond in a black sphere. "Guys look at this"

"Hey Registeel Force palm." Jack smashed it's face with his palm. "Unlike Flare I'm to quick for Zap Cannon. Registeel used Lock On then shot a Zap Cannon. Jack kept trying to dodge it. "Stop struggling. It is futile" Jack grabbed the Registeel and they were both hit with Zap Cannon. Jack stood up and was about to use CopyCat when Registeel uses Hyper Beam to make Jack faint.

Dark Umbreon
08-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Pokemon Prision

"Let's do this." Night and Bruce said after hearing Eli's great plan. Bruce ran to help Jack with the Registeel, but when he got there Jack was fainted. " Stop struggling. It is futile." said the registeel. Bruce used Hi Jump Kick on the clump of steel and knocked it back. " Yeah, but it's worth a try." The regi shot at him with zap cannon and just missed. After that close experience, Bruce used Blaze Kick, but Registeel shot at him with flash cannon and sent him crashing into a wall.
" I will protect." said Registeel. " Protect what?" thought Bruce. He attack with Close combat and could tell the Registeel was almost finished. He went to Jack and used* a revive he was saving up. " Come on he's almost done." said Bruce.

Night went to go attack the Garchomp. He shot a few Shadow Ball at him and hit. "He's not dodging. Must be paralyzed." said Night to his team. Garchomp still managed to hit Night with Hyper Beam and thus sending him crashing through a few walls. He heard someones voice saying. "Guys look at this." Night looked out and saw a Regice rampaging through. He ran towards the voice and saw the Charmeleon that came out with Jack standing in front of a giant statue.

Pokemon of Destruction
08-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Flare the Charmeleon and Jack the Riolu

"Hey umm Umbreon?" Flare turned back to the giant statue. Charmeleon went closer towards the statues but was weakened by the dark sphere. It was draining his colour so he jumped quickly out. His colour returned. "It must be one of the sphere that imbolizes legendarys. But why would he be a statue if he is already immobilized". Suddenly the Regice came in and accidently rushed into the dark sphere. It lost its colour before Flares eyes. Then Regigigas started gaining colour back faintly. "That's it. Everyone get the Regis here. This guy beat Garchomp and maybe get rid of this prison."

Jack was starting to wake up thanks to the revive. He heard a shout from Flare. The Registeel was coming this way. "Hey Registeel I got a score to settle" jack shot an Aura Sphere forcing the Registeel into the walls of to the statue. Registeel collapsed in front of the statue. "I think I used to m uch aura in that attack" Jack started feeling faint.

mickmon95
08-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Lupper the Piplup

Lupper was glad to see the rest of the team quickly fall in and assist. They all worked together well and efficent. Lupper now had to do his part and take down the Regirock. Lupper used Aqua Jet to slam into Regirock but it did not budge. Regirock then charged up a ball of electrical energy which slammed into Lupper making him crash into a few walls. He slowly stood up but then was hit with another Zap Cannon. Lupper's body was surging with raw electrical energy, the Regirock stood in front of him and used Zap Cannon again which made Lupper faint. Regirock carried Lupper back into the battlefield. Regirock used Seismic Toss and launched Lupper into the air and out of the prison. Lupper slammed hard as he hit the ground outside the prison. Lupper was fully fainted. Why am I so weak...my team needs me...they...

Helix the Gallade and Heart the Togekiss

Helix then awoke slowly but surely. His entire body was aching but he forced himself up. He used Recover on himself and Heart to make them feel better once again. Heart then stood up as well. They both headed out back to the battle going on in the courtyard. "That is quite enough! I've had enough of you punks! It's time to end this! Self destruct sequence initiate!" Garchomp yelled. Then hundreds of Voltorbs and Electrodes emerged. They began to charge up to use Self Destruct. "Everyone we have to get out of here!" Heart shouted. Helix then looked around and saw Lupper no where to be found. "Heart I need you to fly out of here and search for a small Piplup. He is Lupper an important member of the squad. Find him and take yourself and him far away to safety. Go North. We shall all try to meet up somewhere there," Helix explained.

Heart then quickly flew out and found Lupper a few feet outside of the prison. She grabbed him with her feet and began flying North rapidly. I hope Helix knows what he is doing...

Helix then launched a Hyper Beam which made a big hole in the Prison wall. "Everyone we have to get out of here! Run as fast as you can! Grab any member you can that might be knocked out and run! This place will soon explode and we can't be here when that happens!" Helix shouted. Helix then quickly ran outside. He ran a few feet then had an idea. He began creating a huge teleportation field which would send him and anyone inside far away. "Alright! Everyone get in here! Hurry!" Helix shouted.

Pokemon of Destruction
08-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Flare the Charmeleon and Jack the Riolu

Flare heard Helix and strted to run until he heard a voice. "Regigigas must save Regis. Regigigas must destroy Garchomp!" The Regigias statue came to life restoring its colour and started to walk to the Garchomp. Flare hung on as the wooden prison's structure fell apart with every step the Regigigas took. He used Ice Punch on Garchomp KOing him. Flare jumped off and grabbed Jack. "Wha...ts haaa..ppeningg." Suddenly the fortress strted coming down even faster. Regigigas used its power to regain control of the Regis and they started to hold it up. "We Regis owe you Elite Squad, we are in your debt" Flare and Jack got into the teleportation field. Flare looked in Jack's bag for a oran berry to help Jack.

Sealboy
08-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Eli the Shinx
Inside the PokePrison

I stood there, barely, watching as my plan was falling to pieces. Lupper had been flung out of the Prison by the huge force that was Seismic Toss, leaving the Regirock victorious against my failed plan. The Garchomp, although paralyzed, was able to summon Voltorb and Electrode bombers, who would soon explode from Self-Destruct. Fear began to sink into my stomach, my weak body unable to take all of this that the Squad did on a daily basis.

Helix had ordered us to retreat from the wooden fortress, but I waited behind, so I could be the last one out. This was so I could check to see if anybody else was falling behind. As I waited, I watched the Regigigas stomp over to the Garchomp, each step it took forcing the fortress to shake, its foundations threatening to give way. It pummeled Garchomp with an Ice Punch, knocking it out in one swift movement. The Regigigas and its comrades began to hold up the fortress, in an attempt to keep it stabilized.

"We owe you, Elite Squad. We are in your debt," they stated in unison, their robotic-like voices melting together to create one harmonic voice. I nodded my thanks and began to make my way out of the building, but then I had to stop. The Garchomp would be killed in the blast, I couldn't just leave it there...

Knowing that the Voltorb and Electrode bombers would probably be alright after their Self-Destruction, as all Pokemon usually were, I placed my head underneath the armpit of the Garchomp and began to, with extreme difficulty, push it out of the prison.

Just before the fortress exploded, I was able to push the Garchomp into the field that Helix had provided, which I assumed would teleport us away from the vicinity.

"Don't make any complaints, just go!" I yelled over the quickening beeps from the bombers inside. I knew some Squad members would disagree with the fact that I had rescued the Garchomp, but now was not the time to act on their thoughts.

mickmon95
08-19-2011, 12:48 AM
Helix the Gallade
Lost Icelands

Helix saw everyone rushing towards the teleportation field Helix created. He then thought that maybe some might not make it so Helix then doubled his focus. He then thought of every member of the squad besides Lupper, so even if they hadn't made it to the field they would still teleport with them. Helix then used the move. In a flash they were all gone. Helix was using as much of his own strength to make them go as far as possible but it was hard to use strong moves in this world. Every time a move was used it drained them off their energy. The drainage grew the more energy required by the move. This would make fighting hard in this world.

Helix and the Elite Squad appeared in a land of snow. White snow as far as the eye could see, Helix had really taken them quite far. Helix panted heavily trying not to pass out from exhaustion. Helix really needed some rest or some way to get some of his energy back. "It looks like I have taken us far...maybe a little too far..." Helix stated. Helix then remembered the Oran Berry he had. He ate it and was given back half of his energy. He stood up and looked around, this place seemed barren and desolate. How are we supposed to find Lupper and Heart? Well they are both strong Pokemon. They can take care of themselves... Helix then looked back at everyone. "Everyone okay?" Helix asked the rest of his team.

Helix then received a telepathic message. Come find me! Helix!I am in the mountains! Look for me at the peak of the tallest mountain! Come find me! Help me! The telepathic message sounded distressed and urgent. This voice did not sound familiar to Helix at all. But he knew it was not an enemy. It was a warm and pure feeling the telepathic message gave off. Helix then knew that the Elite's next mission was to scale the tallest mountain of these icelands. It could be seen from here, it was a long walk away but still reachable.

"Squad. I just received a telepathic message. It was from an unknown voice, but from the sound and psychic feel from it I can tell it is a pure and good voice. It directs us to that mountain up North. So we shall scale it and free that voice.I know this sounds a bit sketchy but I assure you it is what we must do," Helix explained. After that long hard battle the team would need a good rest to recover. "But first we must find some food. We need a good tracker to help us," Helix stated. Helix looked back at the team and remembered Eli had brought him with us in order to spare his life.

Helix then approached Eli. "Eli I must praise your nobility and courage to save the enemy that would have killed us all. Even though he was a vicious foe you saved his life. You are quite valiant and I commend you for that. Eli I know your not an official part of the squad but you have been a great help to us. I offer you to become an official member of the Elite Squad. Do you accept?" Helix asked.

Lupper the Piplupand Heart the Togekiss
Lost Icelands

Heart had used ExtremeSpeed to zoom across the lands but she soon became tired. She had followed Helix's direct orders and flown far North. She needed to rest and being out in the open all alone was dangerous. She found a cave and stayed in their with Lupper. Lupper had been brutally damaged in the fight against Garchomp and the Regis. He would need a lot to recover from the serious damage he took. Heart would look after him and protect him. Lupper then awoke, his body in agonizing pain.

"mmmm..." Lupper groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. Heart smiled,"I'm glad to see your finally awake. You probably don't know me but I'm Heart. I was a prisoner freed by your friend Helix at the prison. I am here to help you. Helix told me to bring you here to safety since you were badly damaged in the fight back at the Pokemon Prison," Heart explained.

Lupper listened to the Togekiss as she talked in a sweet and sincere voice. Lupper knew that Heart was a good Pokemon just by the vibe she gave off as being herself. "My name is Lupper. I am a member of the Elite Squad exploration team. If you don't, may I ask a few questions about the prison?" Lupper asked. Heart gave a nod. "Why are the Black Knights imprisoning Pokemon?" Lupper asked curiously.

"Lupper, I don't really know. All that I know is that innocent and good Pokemon are being captured and put in prisons just like that one. The rebels who take action against the Black Knights are also imprisoned there and tortured mercilessly. They also drain the world of its energy. That is why the world is colorless. That is why the wind doesn't blow, the Pokemon are weak, the sun never comes up, and why nature is just plain lifeless," Heart explained solemnly.

Lupper sighed. Heart was a prisoner, she probably wasn't informed on their motives and plans. If I want information I'm gonna have to get it from a high ranking Black Knight. Lupper winced in pain as he tried to stand up.

"Don't move too much now. You were injured very badly in that scuffle with the Black Knights. You need some time to rest and regain your energy," Heart explained. "Wait! I found these Oran Berries in your bag and I ate one to regain my energy if that's okay. You have a lot more," Heart stated.

Lupper munched on three Oran Berries and immediatley felt a lot better. He was able to sit up now. "That's fine. As long your okay. Thank you for taking care of me," Lupper thanked. Heart smiled.

OOC: Heart is colored because Helix touched her! When a colorless Pokemon is touched by one with color it regains its color!!!!

Spark Damon
08-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Shadow the Dewott
Lost Icelands

I was just about to give the Garchomp a good pounding when all of a sudden I was automacally teleported to an unknown locatoin. Where ever it was it was snowing, not my type of weather. Helix must've been the one to teleport us knowing he was a Psychic type. I was quiet not really known for saying a lot of things.

Helix then told us that he received an urgent message and before we went off we were to look for some food. I was often known as being the Pokemon that knew every location but because of this stupid world I didn't have a map or anything. I looked around, what types of berries could grow in this kind of condition. I remembered a burnt, gold, and miracle berries grow in this kind of condition. So we had to go and find trees.

I stepped up to Helix obviously he was going to be the leader for this mission, and I did not really mind and Pokemon that could make a teleportation feild and teleport everybody that he wanted even if they were not in the area earn my respect. "Hey Helix, I don't know if you know, but burnt berries usually grow in this type of weather", I said," Yet I do not know if this is true since the color for everything is gone".

I knew we would need a good tracker if only my former partner, Dodge the Mightyena was still alive. I can remember him now getting the sniff of everything that we asked him too. I remember how he jumped in the way of an imcoming Skarmory attack and used all his power to save some Piplups. In my guild his picture still hangs on the wall for his bravery. Also another one of my partners, Scissor or his real name Gin. He was a fierce fighter yet he was called to a different sector. If only he made it during the great battle.

Anyway that was then and now is now. I had to regain my strength if that Garchomp could call Regi's I wonder what else these other Pokemon could do.

Frost Dragon
08-19-2011, 02:29 AM
Twist the Garchomp
Lost Icelands
what the heck? Twist thought to himself as a small group of pokemon appeared. That Gallade... Isn't that the elite squad? Why are they down here? Twist had been here for about an hour, as he had woken up and left a while before the rest had. Where did they come from? I could have sworn they were dead... what did they do back there? Twist started to approach the team. "Why are you here?" he asked abruptly. That was so blunt... "Err... I am the frost dragon. I've been following your team for a while. I woke up long before you and flew to this land. All I want is a few answers."

"First off, why are you here? How did you get here? And who the heck is that other Garchomp? I haven't seen him before...

OOC: Fixed. shouldn't we have a discussion thread?

Dark Umbreon
08-19-2011, 05:10 AM
Lost Icelands

Bruce went to go check on Night and saw the giant statue the next moments were such a blur: the statue came to life, it beat up Garchomp, Voltorbs and Electrodes were everywhere, Helix was back and starting to teleport, and next thing they knew they were in an icy nowhere.
" You do this everyday?" Bruce asked Night.
" Just today. I love snow reminds me of Glaceon's Blizzard, we never had snow in our village." said Night. They looked over to see Helix telling everyone to find food. Night started pushing around snow when he saw 2 Garchomp. One was the one from the prision and the other he had never seen before. The mysterious Garchomp started to talk to Helix Night kept an eye out incase either of the Garchomp tried anything funny.
Bruce on the other hand was looking around and found a small tattered backpack and decided to store the revive Night gave him and the oran berry he found in the prision. He walked around and looked around and found a few jellybeans frozen in ice. He ran back to the group and saw a Garchomp he used Hi Jump Kick and just missed. Night ran up to him and yelled " Don't attack, that's a different Garchomp!"
" I'm very sorry and Helix I found some jellybeans." Bruce said slightly embarrased.
He walked back with Night and they both sat down and ate a jellybean.

(OOC: I just realised something , How does Hitmonlee talk?:confused: and how long have we been out here)

Sealboy
08-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Eli the Shinx
Lost Icelands

Helix had safely teleported us out of the vicinity of the blast, and for once, I felt safe. We were what seemed to be an iceland, but, at least here, we wouldn't be an easy target. The snow was too thick for accurate visibility, only silhouettes were visible.

Helix had noticed my 'courage', as he had called it, and said the words I had always dreamed of hearing:

"I offer you to become an official member of the Elite Squad." I froze at the speech he had given, and how he had ended it. My mind was racing, was I dreaming about this moment? "Do you accept?" I was at a loss for words, for so long had I been wishing for this...

At that moment, another Garchomp appeared, but it was completely different to the one I had dragged away from the explosion. It had explained that it had followed us ever since we awoke, as well as asking us why we were here and such.

I took a breath, my mind racing way too fast for my comfort. The intensity of the Discharge from earlier, and the fact that I had just pushed an unconscious Garchomp so far with what little ounce of strength I had left was trying. The fact that I was standing now was pushing me to my limits.

The snow looked so soft, so pure... It looked like a perfect place to sleep, a perfect place to... I fell to the ground, not necessarily unconscious, but tired; extremely tired. An Oran berry wouldn't help, I needed to rest. Unlike the others, I wasn't used to these situations, therefore the only cure for me at this very moment was to sleep...

((@goldinium7: Speaking on behalf of Helix is bunnying Mick's character, which is against Pe2k roleplaying rules. Try to avoid doing it, yeah? =P))

mickmon95
08-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Helix the Gallade
Lost Icelands

Helix noticed Eli's loss of words and took that as a yes. "I'm just going to take your speechlessness as a yes," Helix told Eli. Eli was now officially the newest member of the Elite Squad. Helix knew Eli was a good Pokemon and would be a very good addition to the team. He had been traveling with the Squad this whole time so he was practically one of them already, but making it official was all that was needed. Helix saw that Eli collapsed from exhaustion. Helix touched him with his arm and used Recover on him to make him regain some energy. It would help a little bit.

Helix then noticed another Garchomp. "Frost we are the Elite Squad and we don't take well to unfamiliar Pokemon following us. Especially a Pokemon who has been stalking us for quite a while. I could consider you an enemy and attack you but I won't. But I will answer your questions. We are here not of choice. I teleported us here randomly just to get away from an exploding fortress. We teleported here. That other Garchomp is our enemy that our comrade Eli chose to spare his life out of good will." Helix answered to the newly arrived Garchomp.

"I have been kind enough to answer your questions toward us but I want to know something from you, why were you following us?" Helix asked annoyed. It seems illogical for someone to follow us and if he has been following us since we awoke then he would know that we are lost here... Helix was already uneasy about the Garchomp that attacked them staying with them but now this suspicous character was also here.

Helix then decided that the team needed food to gain back some strength. Helix used his psychic powers to sense any form of nature. He sensed a good sized plant life buried underneath this snow. His arm blades began glowing a rainbow color as he slashed threw the snow. A big pile of berries and jelly beans were revealed. "Look! Everyone we have found some other Pokemon's food stash. I know it is not right to take it from a Pokemon who has worked hard to collect it but we have no choice. Helix explained. He then sat down beside the pile and began eating slowly.

Lupper the Piplupand Heart the Togekiss
Lost Icelands

Lupper regained more of his energy as he ate more Oran Berries. Soon he was good enough for some action. Heart as well was good. "Lupper may I ask you a question? You and your squad don't seem to be Pokemon of this land. Where are you from?" Heart asked curiously.

"This may be hard to believe but...me and my squad were in a big fight with the Black Knights and we were defeated. Just before the Black Knights were gonna kill us, we were sent here by Dialga. We don't know how far in time we have been sent but still..." Lupper explained.

Heart paused to think on it then answered,"I believe you. It kind of makes sense. You see there is a legend that says that with the help of the warriors of time sent by Dialga the light will be restored to the world. I truly believe you and your squad are those heroes of legend. You may see it absurd but I do not," Heart explained.

"I admit it sounds a bit sketchy but our coming here doesn't seem like a a mistake to me. I think the squad and I can really help to make this a better world. But I also wish to return to my own time. But first thing is first, save this world," Lupper explained.

Heart really admired Lupper for his selflessness and courage, even though he was such a small Pokemon. He had high hopes, big dreams and a gold heart. "Well now that you and I are all better, we should probably find the rest of the squad, right?" Heart questioned.

Lupper nodded,"The question is where are they? These icelands seem very vast and barren," Lupper asked. Finding the rest of the squad would be like finding a needle in a haystack,"

"Luckily I know these lands like no other. We are in the Lost Icelands. A place where wanderers are trapped for eternity in the barren snow. But the Elite Squad will most likely be heading for the Black Knight's nearest fortress. It's at the peak of Snowsheer Mountain. It's not too far from here. The Elite Squad will most likely head there, because you are enemies of the Black Knights," Heart explained.

"That's some great thinking Heart. Let's get going, but I was wondering if you could fly us there? I don't mean to be lazy but it would save us time," Lupper explained.Heart nodded and Lupper jumped on her back and they flew off towards Snowsheer Mountain.

(OOC: @goldinum Bunnying is a big no no. It can get you kicked out of RP's. You only control your characters. Okay don't do it again.

Frost Dragon
08-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Twist the Garchomp
Lost Icelands

Twist didn’t bother looking at the food, he knew he shouldn’t even be answered. “That was... really easy. I suppose that’s fair enough. I’ve seen what the black knights have done. I’ve seen dozens of pokemon murdered by them. Anyone who could pose even the most minute threat to them would be worth checking out. I have a score to settle with them...” the garchomp said grimly. “I guess you do have the right to attack me, but you would be wasting precious time. You have better things to do. We both know that the black knights caused this... this nightmare of a world. You should be looking for a way out of this wasteland and start searching for them.”

“You should rest. You teleported pretty far from where we woke up, it probably took alot out of you. I’ll be out around this area looking for food if you want to find me again. I'm not gonna take yours” Twist said as he started to walk off.

OOC: Still short, but getting better. I’ll revise the other post so that you dont talk soon, alright?