PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Kazuma
07-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Hello all
Here's my introduction.

My name is Patrick i'm 29 years old (i know i'm old) and im from the Netherlands
I'm a huge fan of Pokemon since the very first episode, And i liked the games but never was able to play it to the end.
Now that ive completed Pokemon Black (up and to the last lord N battle) i'm addicted
ive played through Black 2 times (the last time it took me around 35 hours to complete but i did it in 3 day's (i said i'm addicted))

So i went out and got a DSiXL (i already had an 3DS) and got pokemon White, Platinum and Heart Gold.

Now i could really need some advice about that games, i really want to level my pokemon in black to lvl 100 but im not shure what to do, But i guess this is not the right tread to do that in so i will ask it somewhere else (but if you do have some advice for me you could always send me a Pm :))

Anyway thats it for now

Thanks for reading my post :)

Foxamivalth
07-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi Patrick!
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k!
I don't think age is a matter for Pokemon.
Many people around your age are still loving and playing Pokemon.
You can discuss Pokemon in Pokemon: Games section in the forum. Or just browse arpund and find a necessary one.
All I can say is, enjoy and have fun!

kimiko
07-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Hello all
Here's my introduction.

My name is Patrick i'm 29 years old (i know i'm old) and im from the Netherlands
I'm a huge fan of Pokemon since the very first episode, And i liked the games but never was able to play it to the end.
Now that ive completed Pokemon Black (up and to the last lord N battle) i'm addicted
ive played through Black 2 times (the last time it took me around 35 hours to complete but i did it in 3 day's (i said i'm addicted))

So i went out and got a DSiXL (i already had an 3DS) and got pokemon White, Platinum and Heart Gold.

Now i could really need some advice about that games, i really want to level my pokemon in black to lvl 100 but im not shure what to do, But i guess this is not the right tread to do that in so i will ask it somewhere else (but if you do have some advice for me you could always send me a Pm :))

Anyway thats it for now

Thanks for reading my post :)
i am new

Assaundrell Yumerai
07-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Well hello there Kazuma(^^)
Nice to see you here in PE2K, have fun!

Mageta
07-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Hey, welcome to the family home. ;)

Caite-chan
07-28-2011, 12:35 AM