PDA

View Full Version : NFLPA approves labor deal

Cepheus
07-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Anyone else excited about this?

Fall without football would be just plain boring...

atucker22
07-25-2011, 10:22 PM
I am so pumped!! I would hate having to go through a fall/winter with no NFL. Although college football is fantastic, the NFL is just so monumental.

Also, it means fantasy football!!! hahaha

karmachameleon
07-26-2011, 03:49 AM
I'm very upset about this.

Cepheus
07-26-2011, 03:26 PM
I am so pumped!! I would hate having to go through a fall/winter with no NFL. Although college football is fantastic, the NFL is just so monumental.

For real. I love College football too.. But the NFL is what I grew up on man... Sundays were big for my Dad & I when I was a kid & it just kind of stuck with me..

Plus im a sports nut anyway & I am tired of Baseball season already.. HAHA!

Totally ready for football...

atucker22
07-27-2011, 02:07 PM
For real. I love College football too.. But the NFL is what I grew up on man... Sundays were big for my Dad & I when I was a kid & it just kind of stuck with me..

Plus im a sports nut anyway & I am tired of Baseball season already.. HAHA!

Totally ready for football...

I wouldn't say I'm tired of baseball yet, but by the end of August, if the Tigers are no longer in the Division race, I'll lose all interest haha

But yeah, being in High School, the weekends are basically my only free time, and I am usually doing something with friends on a Saturday, so Sunday is my only day to watch sports, so without NFL football (plus a possible NBA lockout) there would be nothing to watch until the middle of October when the NHL starts up.

Cepheus
07-27-2011, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't say I'm tired of baseball yet, but by the end of August, if the Tigers are no longer in the Division race, I'll lose all interest haha

But yeah, being in High School, the weekends are basically my only free time, and I am usually doing something with friends on a Saturday, so Sunday is my only day to watch sports, so without NFL football (plus a possible NBA lockout) there would be nothing to watch until the middle of October when the NHL starts up.

Im a Royals man... We're 12 games back of you in the division... You can imagine my displeasure with baseball right now...lol... Not that I really thought we had a chance this season.. BUT we had a great start..

NBA lockout makes me cringe even more.. Because they probably will miss some of the season... I didnt actually think the NFL would miss any games...

TheEvilDookie
07-27-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm just glad there will be some hype back at college haha.

atucker22
07-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Im a Royals man... We're 12 games back of you in the division... You can imagine my displeasure with baseball right now...lol... Not that I really thought we had a chance this season.. BUT we had a great start..

NBA lockout makes me cringe even more.. Because they probably will miss some of the season... I didnt actually think the NFL would miss any games...

Yeah, the NBA has very little chance. And I didn't think the NFL would miss games either. The two sides were negotiating very well from the beginning of the lockout.