PDA

View Full Version : 4 Colloseum Berries for GBA

Steven
04-10-2004, 08:21 AM
Okay, I've beaten the 100 trainer mountain battle with my gba pokemon and I picked to transfer the Ganlon Berry to my game (It raises defense in a pinch) and I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten all of these berries because I don't really know what they do, kind of like the whole starter abilities, 'raises GRASS moves in a pinch'. I guess what I'm wondering is, what exactly does 'in a pinch' mean? does that mean when they get attacked or what? I'm only in the under and just got suicine from venus in story mode.

Also, are there other ways to get coupons in ruby and sapphire cause when I've played in the battle tower I didn't get coupons.

Nohman
04-10-2004, 02:20 PM
"In a pinch" means when the mon's health bar is red.

AshMistyMayfan
04-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Like in a battle I had, my MaGcargo's HP was 5, and its flamethrower went up 150 percent and scored the TKO. When the Pokemon's HP falls below 1/3, its power rises up 150 percent according to the guide.

Jirachi
04-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Okay, I've beaten the 100 trainer mountain battle with my gba pokemon and I picked to transfer the Ganlon Berry to my game (It raises defense in a pinch) and I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten all of these berries because I don't really know what they do, kind of like the whole starter abilities, 'raises GRASS moves in a pinch'. I guess what I'm wondering is, what exactly does 'in a pinch' mean? does that mean when they get attacked or what? I'm only in the under and just got suicine from venus in story mode.

Also, are there other ways to get coupons in ruby and sapphire cause when I've played in the battle tower I didn't get coupons.I got my Ganlon berry on my Jirachi.And the only way to get coupons is get them from coloseum.Your not suopposed to get them in Ruby and Sapphire.(Because the games were not made at a close time so how would nintendo know they were going to make coloseum?)

Steven
04-12-2004, 05:39 AM
I got my Ganlon berry on my Jirachi.And the only way to get coupons is get them from coloseum.Your not suopposed to get them in Ruby and Sapphire.(Because the games were not made at a close time so how would nintendo know they were going to make coloseum?)
Well, they might have secretly have added them when I had beaten rooms in the battle tower. I dunno... it has a place for them now for some reason.