PDA

View Full Version : XD's Broken...

Omis
10-12-2005, 09:43 PM
I just got the friggin game on Saturday and now its like... having errors all of the time... I checked for finger prints and scratches, but there are none...

Has this happend to anyone else? Or is it just my game?

Im gonna have to exchange it for another one I guess.

Zan
10-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Can you be more specific on the errors. Is it freezing? Mine is fine so I think you'll need to exchange it. Thank god for Memory Cards. :tongue:

lalala
10-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Dud XD?
Well pokemon collusium is the same game anyway so as long as you have that dont complain.

PS. Try washing the disk. I have to do it to my faveroute CD all the time. I've had it for six months and its worn from over use.

Omis
10-13-2005, 12:11 AM
By errors, I mean... When I try to go to a different area... a little window pops up.

"The Disc could not be read. Please turn off the system... yadda yadda yadda"

and I'll try Washing it. :tongue:

Edit: I tried Washing it... didn't work...

Zan
10-13-2005, 01:57 AM
Um well if cleaning dosen't work it could be either the game is scratched O_O, or it could be your Game Cube X_X. Do other games work?

All-Star
10-13-2005, 02:20 AM
Um well if cleaning dosen't work it could be either the game is scratched O_O, or it could be your Game Cube X_X. Do other games work?
I bet it is his Gamecube. He just got it. If other games work than that game came with a glitch. My PS2 came with a glitch one time.

Zan
10-13-2005, 02:28 AM
My PS2 did too, I wanted to slap myself for not getting the warrenty. Lets hope its not the GC.

All-Star
10-13-2005, 02:31 AM
My PS2 did too, I wanted to slap myself for not getting the warrenty. Lets hope its not the GC.
I got it shipped and even though we didn't have the warrenty, they still fixed it for free. I would hate for my GC to mess up if I got XD (even though I have it).

Omis
10-13-2005, 10:51 AM
I have another GC... Dont ask why XP

I'll try the game in there...

Zan
10-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Ok good, just keep us posted. :)

Omis
10-14-2005, 02:30 AM
Ahh... Fudge it :susp:
Nothing I tried worked, so I just exchanged it.

The new one seems to be working properly...

I hope I never have that problem again.

All-Star
10-14-2005, 02:42 AM
That is alot of money. I would hat to have to do that. That is good that it worked though. ^_^ If it happens again you know where to post.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-14-2005, 02:46 AM
WHAT IF...
They made like a weird disk to pull a prank on someone and they just shiped it out like any other game...I love thinking outside the box!:oops:

PKMN Trainer RED
10-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Lol me and my friend think of doing that is we ever got in gaming, but hows the game doing so far? I'm gonna buy it because it looks awsome and I love the battle music. *Goes off to continue to look for XD battle music, but fails*

Omis
10-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Its doing fine :P

I already caught XD001 before it broke but I still wanted to finish catching the shadows and see what else the game has in store...

Oh well. I think it was worth it ^_^

All-Star
10-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Its doing fine :P

I already caught XD001 before it broke but I still wanted to finish catching the shadows and see what else the game has in store...

Oh well. I think it was worth it ^_^
Whoa! What the crap! Everyone beats the game too fast!

Lol me and my friend think of doing that is we ever got in gaming, but hows the game doing so far? I'm gonna buy it because it looks awsome and I love the battle music. *Goes off to continue to look for XD battle music, but fails*
I think that it was worth it. I haven't beat it. But, it is very fun. ^_^

Sapphire Swampert
10-29-2005, 09:26 PM
can someone help me on my pkmn stadium 2 game? At 12:00am I go to mystrey gift after getting one and it wouldnt let me get a gift. I tryed at 1:00am after that and It STILL wouldnt let me get one... dang... I need help.. and I got info.. If you go to the options screen and let it sit there a(n) Xatou comes and flies around the screen.. funny, huh..:silenced: Shall not talk any more!