PDA

View Full Version : Jirachi Bonus Disc From Pokemoncenter.com

Steven
04-10-2004, 07:38 AM
I preordered my pkmn clsm later after we had recieved it they said that there was such a high demand for it that they had to deliver it 5-7 days later. I still haven't recieved mine yet and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this same problem.

AshMistyMayfan
04-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Amazon said mine would go out on March 25, get to my area between April 2/9, but I got it on April 1, and that's not a joke. Took 8 days to beat the final boss, but got to get the remaining 7 Shadow Pokemon. Got Croconaw and Quilava just now. I say just wait and be patient, I had to wait 6 whole days to get my game and felt like Ralphie on Christmas Day when he got 'Old Red.'

Agent Orange
04-10-2004, 07:01 PM
I never even GOT my bonus disk. :tongue3:

AshMistyMayfan
04-11-2004, 02:10 AM
That's why they call it 'Pre Order' at your store or computer. Otherwise, search on E Bay to see if somebody is selling it. Watch out for fake copies. Maybe you can still order the Jirachi disk at your store, but I bet demand is high. That's why when I read Japan had a hot sale on the game over there, I pre ordered for I knew the craze was going to come up here.

Steven
04-11-2004, 03:00 AM
I preordered it and got the game and the shirt and they said that the bonus disc was in high demand, so they would send it later, and pokemon center.com is www.pokemon.com 's site, so I ordered it directly from nintendo. I'm not worried about when I'll get it, I'm just wondering when.

Agent Orange
04-11-2004, 12:42 PM
I preordered it and never got it. :tongue3:

UltimateShadow
04-12-2004, 09:28 AM
hehehe,
In Europe, becouse we don't had a chanche to get the Bonus Disk, you can Transfer Jirachi to R/S In Pokémon Channel, if you'r far in the game... :crackup:
I don't need a Bonus disk anymore :snooty:

P.S: just leveled Jirachi up to lv.100 today :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: