PDA

View Full Version : Simmi vs Spark_Damon -- Spark_Damon wins by DQ.


Spark Damon
08-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Single battle, three pokemon each
DQ: 3 days
Damage Cap: 50 (Anyone help me?)
Restrictions: No ohkos, freeze, sleep, chills.
Arena: A larges water Arena...
Ref Style: Open

Rufflet (Male)
Ability: Sheer Force - Damage dealt by this Pokemon is multiplied by 1.3, but any effects involving rolls will automatically not work.
Signature Move: N/A

Simmi
08-12-2011, 09:49 PM
So I think this is correct:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/133.gif
Eevee (F)
Ability: Adaptability

But I'm bit unsure what Eevee can do?

Can you help me out?

This is the first ASB thing I do...^^;

Spark Damon
08-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Just go to veekun.com I am sorry I didn't put Simmi vs. Spark_Damon now you would have to post your moves when you call out your Pokemon.

White Knight
08-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Simmi;

First your opponent sends out his pokemon.

Then you send yours,with your attacks. Two attacks, anything that is shown on its veekun page (veekun.com) in the form of Attack1~Attack2

Then your opponent does the same, and the referee (myself or any other refs) come in and referee; then it repeats till someone wins.

Simmi
08-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Ok then..


I sent out Eevee...

Eevee use Sand-Attack, then tackle him! =D

Spark Damon
08-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Rufflet use Toxic and then use Brave Bird

Toxic ~ Brave Bird

Simmi
08-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Rufflet use Toxic and then use Brave Bird

Toxic ~ Brave Bird

So what now?

White Knight
08-15-2011, 02:53 PM
ROUND ONE
I walked into the arena, fully expecting a normal little ground spot; I couldnít have been more wrong. It was entirely covered in water, with two little islands for the trainers to stand. In between them was nothing but a few flat rocks and water. The trainers, in acknowledgement of my arrival, threw their Pokeballs into the air. Out of the left came a little eaglet, cawing with pride. On the other side came the evolution pokemon, Eevee. It seemed a little uneasy about the water, but wanted to please her trainer. The battle began with a tweet of my whistle, and the two trainers soon got busy.
Spark Damon
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/037/4/1/rufflet_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38ynvi.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Toxic~Brave Bird

Simmi
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/SonicMother3/Eevee.gif
[-]Eevee♀
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Sand-attack~Tackle

The little bird moved first, using a move that he was not entirely familiar with. He opened his yellow beak, then concentrated his poisonous powers. A black liquid began to spout from his maw, splattering the little fox pokemon. It didnít seem to hurt too much, but what Eevee didnít know was that this stuff was getting under her fur and into her bloodstream, where it would have the advantage of damaging her health every round. She shook herself off, thinking she was fine; she had no idea.
(Eevee=TXC, -6% Energy)
Eevee thought she was fine. The stuff wasnít on her anymore; she felt fine. Her move was one that didnít really make sense in this arena, but she went with it anyways. As she returned to the sandy island that her trainer stood on, she turned around and began to dig with her back paws, shoving dirt into the eyes of Rufflet. He cried in pain, losing his powerful sense of vision. When Eevee had stopped, Rufflet seemed like he could not see much, if any at all; aiming his attacks would prove to be much harder.
(ACC-1, -2% Energy)
Rufflet dipped his eyes into the cool water, rinsing the sand out of his eyes. He knew that for his next move he would need to be as accurate as he possibly could. The bird pokemon flew into the air, sweeping high above the arena. He flew to about the middle of the stage, then began to fall. He plummeted at an extreme speed, with a glowing blue body. Eevee stood motionless, not knowing what to do; bad idea. Rufflet rammed into her, causing serious damage. However, this had hurt him as well; his head was spinning.
(-30% Health for Eevee; -10% Health for Rufflet; -18% Energy)
Eevee knew that she needed to fight back. That latest attack had really hurt! She started to perform her move, one that she knew well. The fox pokemon began leaping off the rocks in a fast manner, gaining speed as she crossed the arena. When she was just about above Rufflet, she leapt in the air. Pausing for just a second, she then rammed him with her entire body. Although it did not hurt as much as his move had, it had obviously taken some health away; maybe this was still anyoneís game. Suddenly, the toxic in Eeveeís veins took effect; she took some damage.
(-11% Health, -2% Health for Eevee,-5% Energy)
Spark Damon
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/037/4/1/rufflet_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38ynvi.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 79%
Energy: 76%
Mood: Feelin fine.

Simmi
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/SonicMother3/Eevee.gif
[-]Eevee♀
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 68%
Energy: 93%
Mood: A little hurt, but feeling okay.

Referee Notes
Toxicís accuracy roll was 36, with 1-90 hitting.
Sand-attackís accuracy roll was 61, with 1-100 hitting.
Brave Birdís accuracy roll was 74, with 1-75 hitting.
Brave Birdís damage was 23x1.3=30
Recoil=30/3=10
Tackleís accuracy roll was 97, with 1-100 hitting.
Tackleís damage=8+3=11
Spark Damon, your moves please.

Simmi
08-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Eevee use Body Slam then use Shadow Ball!

Body Slam/ Shadow ball

Spark Damon
08-15-2011, 08:48 PM
2 Aerial Ace's full force

Aerial Ace ~ Aerial Ace

White Knight
08-16-2011, 02:58 AM
claim...expect it up in half an hour to an hour.

White Knight
08-16-2011, 03:35 AM
ROUND TWO
Spark Damon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 79%
Energy: 76%
Moves: Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace

Simmi
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/SonicMother3/Eevee.gif
[-]Eevee♀
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 68%
Energy: 93%
Moves: Body Slam~Shadow Ball

Yet again the little bird moved first, using a move that would hit without fail. Even with his declining eyesight it would strike its foe, no questions asked. He flew up into the air, then dove quickly. White streaks of light surrounded him as he terrorized his foe. Rufflet looked at his opponent with his sandy eyes, finding the weak spot. He sliced his beak across her head, causing serious pain without too much work; this was the life.
(-15% Health, -6% Energy)
Eevee moved after, not feeling too good. She prepared a move that did not make much sense to her; how was it any different from tackle again? Nonetheless, she started anyways. Leaping off rocks in a graceful manner, she built up speed. When she was right before Rufflet, she leapt in the air and pounced on him like a cat, crushing the poor bird under her wait. He squawked, not expecting the little fox to weigh so much. He knew that he would have to end this soon; Eevee could take it and dish it out…
(-17% Health, -11% Energy)
Rufflet was a bit disappointed with his trainer’s choice in moves. The same move? Twice? Was he trying to make this the most boring round ever to ref? He sighed, then began the move he had already used that turn. Pumping his tiny wings, he flew in the air, then came down. The streaks of light returned as he went faster and faster, yet again locating her weak spot. Striking his stout beak onto her head, she seemed to take serious damage. Something told him that this was actually painful; it looked as if she was really hurt!
(-15% Health, -6% Energy)
Eevee started a move that she was somewhat famous for, although it did not match her type at all. She opened her mouth, concentrating her tiny bits of dark energy. A mysterious orb formed between her teeth, quickly moving out of her mouth and growing. It grew and grew as she raised it into the air, and when she put her feet back on the ground it had already been released. As it traveled, Rufflet looked panicked; the attack truly looked painful! However, when he was hit he felt nothing. “Hmm?” he thought, obviously confused. Just to add on to the pain, Eevee then took more damage from her poison; she seemed miserable.
(-18% Energy, -4% Health)

Spark Damon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 62%
Energy: 64%
Mood: A little better.

Simmi
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/SonicMother3/Eevee.gif
[-]Eevee♀
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 34%
Energy: 58%
Mood: Not feeling too great...

Referee Notes
Aerial Ace requires no roll.
Body Slam’s accuracy roll was 26, with 1-100 hitting.
Body Slam’s para roll was 83, with 1-30 successful.
Shadow Ball’s accuracy roll was 78, with 1-100 hitting.
Shadow Ball’s effect roll was 52,with 1-10 successful.
Simmi, your moves please?

Simmi
08-16-2011, 03:49 AM
Eevee use double Edges then Last resort!

Double Edge ~ Last Resort

Spark Damon
08-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Use Brave Bird and then Fly to dodge the other move.

Brave Bird ~ Fly

White Knight
08-16-2011, 07:42 PM
i is can has claiming.

White Knight
08-16-2011, 08:07 PM
ROUND THREE
Spark Damon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 62%
Energy: 64%
Moves: Brave Bird~Fly

Simmi
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/SonicMother3/Eevee.gif
[-]Eevee♀
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 34%
Energy: 58%
Moves: Double Edge~Last Resort

Rufflet moved first, using a move that he had already tried. He flew up into the air, almost impossible to see. Suddenly, there was a small swooping noise as he fell, a blue aura surrounding his body. Orange streaks appeared in front of the blue as he plummeted, striking Eevee where it hurt. Eevee yelped in pain, obviously taking serious damage. She tried to act like nothing had happened, but if a particularly careful person checked her eyes you could see the strain in her eyes.
(-30% Health for Eevee, -10% Health for Rufflet, -18% Energy)
Eevee looked like she was ready to fall. She prepared a move that she knew would kill her; it was a matter of time before she was knocked out. Her last opportunity to hurt Rufflet, and she knew that she would be able to make a parting blow before she went. Her last choice in move was a curious one; it was one that would not allow her opponent to get to knock her out; she would do it herself. She leapt across the now-familiar rocks, ramming into Rufflet with her hardened head. She fainted from the exhaustion, but Rufflet looked fairly hurt as well.
(-22% Health, -18% Energy, -8% Health for Eevee)

Spark Damon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 40%
Energy: 46%
Mood: Worn, but happy.

Simmi
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/SonicMother3/Eevee.gif
[-]Eevee♀
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 0%
Energy: 40%
Mood: Knocked out

Referee Notes
Brave Bird’s accuracy roll was 82, with 1-100 hitting.
Take Down’s accuracy roll was 37, with 1-100 hitting.
Adaptability adds 3 damage.
Sheer Force multiplies it by 1.3.
Simmi, new pokemon. Then Spark's orders, then Simmi's orders.

Simmi
08-16-2011, 11:39 PM
I send out Chimchar!

Spark Damon
08-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Rufflet you will be a suicide bomber.

Brave Bird ~ Brave Bird

Simmi
08-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Chimchar use Thunder Punch!
Then Thunder Punch again!

Thunder Punch ~ Thunder Punch

paperfairy
08-17-2011, 05:07 AM
Simmi, gonna need a gender, and ability on that thing... follow the format like the other threads in this board.

Simmi
08-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Simmi, gonna need a gender, and ability on that thing... follow the format like the other threads in this board.

OMG I am so sorry, I have no idea how that slipped my mind ^^;




http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/390.gif
Chimchar (M)
Abilty: Blaze


Thunder Punch ~ Thunder Punch

White Knight
08-18-2011, 06:11 PM
meh es claim

White Knight
08-18-2011, 07:01 PM
ROUND FOUR
Spark Damon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 40%
Energy: 46%
Moves: Brave Bird~Brave Bird

Simmi
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/390.gif
[-]Chimchar♂
Ability: Blaze
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Thunderpunch~Thunderpunch

Outspeeding his opponent by a narrow margin, Chimchar moved first. He swung his fist about, trying to absorb electrical energy. It worked, and his right fist soon was covered with yellow sparks. He ran forward, holding the electrified hand high in the air. Walking on two legs, he leaped and pummeled the little bird Pokemon, shooting the energy deep into Ruffletís veins. He cried out in pain, electric energy coursing through his body. He seemed to be paralyzed; he wasnít exactly able to move. Chimchar giggled; all was going according to plan.
(-12% Health, -19% Energy)
Rufflet knew that this was probably going to be near his end, but tried to perform his move anyways. He flew up into the air, trying to ignore the pulsing electricity that held him down. A few more wingbeats and he was at his peak; but this was when the paralysis decided to strike. A visible strike of lightning hit him, and he tumbled to the ground. His turn was over; the power of the previous move stopped him from using his own.
(-9% Energy, move failed!)
Chimchar prepared his next move; conveniently the only move he had used in this battle yet. He threw his arm in wild circles, building up friction and charging electric energy in his fur. He ran towards his opponent, howling violently. Although it did not hurt him at all, it looked like it did. Rufflet was a little confused, but that stopped when the yellow fist pounded into his body, causing serious damage. He knew that his time was limited; one or two more of these evil punches would knock him out! Rufflet had to make his time left really hurt!
(-12% Health, -19% Energy)
With the electricity finally fading, Rufflet attacked. He flew up high, then stayed there for a while. With a dip of his beak, he plummeted to the bottom, back to his opponent. A blue and orange aura appeared around him, making his tiny body look both fearsome and larger. Pointing his beak towards the ground, Rufflet slammed into Chimchar in a powerful strike, expelling his aura everywhere. Chimchar looked seriously injured; that one move had done more damage than both of his put together! However, there were major sacrifices; Rufflet had also taken extreme damage from the move. He simply got up, knowing that the next round would be the end.
(-33% Health, -11% Health for Rufflet, -18% Energy)

ROUND END

Spark Damon
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-]Rufflet♂
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 6%
Energy: 19%
Mood: Knows he is almost gone.

Simmi
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/390.gif
[-]Chimchar♂
Ability: Blaze
Health: 67%
Energy: 62%
Mood: Not feeling too good.

Referee Notes
Thunderpunchís accuracy roll was 45, with 1-100 hitting.
Thunderpunchís prz roll was 1, with 1 paralyzing.
Brave Birdís prz roll was 32, with 1-50 stopping.
Thunderpunchís accuracy roll was 67, with 1-100 hitting.
Brave Birdís prz roll was 79, with 1-75 stopping.
Simmi, your moves/move please?

Simmi
08-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Chimchar use Flamethrower! Then use Fire Blast if he isn't knocked out!

Flamethrower ~ Fire Blast

Spark Damon
08-19-2011, 12:29 AM
Thank you Rufflet for the excellent effort the others should be able to handle it.

Use Tailwind ~ Brave Bird

Lord Fedora
08-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Dibs.

Lord Fedora
08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Spark Damon
OOO
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-] Rufflet (M)
Ability: Sheer Force
Health: 6
Energy: 19
Status: Airborne; Paralyzed
Tail Wind~Brave Bird

Simmi
XOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/390.gif
[-] Chimchar (M)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 67
Energy: 62
Status: None
Flamethrower~Fire Blast

Rufflet knows whatís coming. Heís weakened, injured, slowed and barely holding on to consciousness. But still, he holds his head high. Chimchar jumps into the air, cheeks bulging, and releases a torrent of fire from his mouth at Rufflet, who is in no position to avoid it. He stares straight into the flames, and is not afraid.

ďRufflet is unable to battle!Ē

That meaning, of course, that Rufflet has been knocked out, because the ASB is not a Nuzlocke and thus Pokemon donít die in battle. But if you ignore that then that was a pretty damn noble defeat, donít you think?

Spark Damon
XOO
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/627.gif
[-] Rufflet (M)
KO

Simmi
XOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/390.gif
[-] Chimchar (M)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 67
Energy: 62
Status: None

Notes
Chimchar uses Flamethrower: Deals 15 damage. Costs 14 energy.
Rufflet is knocked out. Spark Damon, please send out your next Pokemon and moves.

Spark Damon
08-25-2011, 02:23 AM
Zorua (Male)
Ability: Illusion - When this Pokemon enters battle it immediately use Double Team. This does not cost an action.
Signature Move: N/A

This is for Rufflet, Zorua use Dig and Dig.

Dig ~ Dig

Simmi
08-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Chimchar use Dig, but if the Zorua dug itself into the water then use Thunder Punch into the water. Then for the Next turn if he's on the surface use Brick Break if he's not, then use Dig!

Dig/Thunder Punch ~ Brick Break/ Dig

KantoBreeder
09-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Spark Damon recalled his Rufflet quickly. He was impressed at how well he had done but still knew that he wasnít out of the woods just yet. He needed to choose a pokťmon that could build on his firstís success. He pulled a second pokť ball out of his pocket and tossed it onto one of the nearby rocks. Three dark shapes leapt out, landing on the rock gracefully. The trio of Zorua huddled together, their eyes scanning the arena to see if there was any way for them to cause mischief. Chimchar watched them cautiously. He knew that two of them were clones, mere copies of the real Zorua, but he didnít have a clue which one was the real fox. This was going to be tricky.

Round Six

Spark Damon
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/570.png
Zorua (M)
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: Eager to cause some mischief
Moves: Dig ~ Dig


Simmi
http://www.veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/390.png
Chimchar (M)
HP: 67%
Energy: 62%
Condition: Feeling a little better
Moves: Dig/Thunder Punch ~ Brick Break/Dig


Zorua and his clones looked at the rippling water glumly. They had been told to dig, but there was only solid rock beneath them and water around them; they couldnít dig through either. Chimchar was also wearing the same, puzzled face. He had been given the same orders as the fox and had no idea how to go about making his move either. In the end they decided to sit and glare at each other angrily from their own islands.

However, the round wasnít completely wasted. Chimchar did manage to get one usable attack in before the end. His right arm began to glow with a bright, white light as he leapt and scurried across the rocks between him and his target. Zorua didnít react at all as the snarling monkey approached Ė he was confident that he wouldnít be the one who was hit. Chimchar went for the one on the left, hitting it across the face with his powerful fist. The fox stumbled backwards before flickering away into nothing. The real Zorua and his remaining clone laughed while the fire-monkey retreated to a safer rock; they were safe for now and their opponent was getting worn out. They were sure that they could pull this off.


Spark Damon
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/570.png
Zorua (M)
HP: 100%
Energy: 64%
Condition: Very confident; 1 Clone

Simmi
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/390.png
Chimchar (M)
HP: 67%
Energy: 21%
Condition: A little bit tired now


Notes
Illusion- (Two clones created)
Dig- (Fails, there is no ground; Zorua -18% Energy)
Dig- (Fails, there is no ground; Chimchar -22% Energy)
Dig- (Fails, there is no ground; Zorua -18% Energy)
Brick Break- (Rolled 2/3, hit a clone; Chimchar -19% Energy)

Arena Notes
You canít dig through water

Team Notes
Spark Damon
2 pokťmon remaining
Simmi
2 pokťmon remaining

Simmi
09-11-2011, 02:32 AM
Spark Damon recalled his Rufflet quickly. He was impressed at how well he had done but still knew that he wasnít out of the woods just yet. He needed to choose a pokťmon that could build on his firstís success. He pulled a second pokť ball out of his pocket and tossed it onto one of the nearby rocks. Three dark shapes leapt out, landing on the rock gracefully. The trio of Zorua huddled together, their eyes scanning the arena to see if there was any way for them to cause mischief. Chimchar watched them cautiously. He knew that two of them were clones, mere copies of the real Zorua, but he didnít have a clue which one was the real fox. This was going to be tricky.

Round Six

Spark Damon
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/570.png
Zorua (M)
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: Eager to cause some mischief
Moves: Dig ~ Dig


Simmi
http://www.veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/390.png
Chimchar (M)
HP: 67%
Energy: 62%
Condition: Feeling a little better
Moves: Dig/Thunder Punch ~ Brick Break/Dig


Zorua and his clones looked at the rippling water glumly. They had been told to dig, but there was only solid rock beneath them and water around them; they couldnít dig through either. Chimchar was also wearing the same, puzzled face. He had been given the same orders as the fox and had no idea how to go about making his move either. In the end they decided to sit and glare at each other angrily from their own islands.

However, the round wasnít completely wasted. Chimchar did manage to get one usable attack in before the end. His right arm began to glow with a bright, white light as he leapt and scurried across the rocks between him and his target. Zorua didnít react at all as the snarling monkey approached Ė he was confident that he wouldnít be the one who was hit. Chimchar went for the one on the left, hitting it across the face with his powerful fist. The fox stumbled backwards before flickering away into nothing. The real Zorua and his remaining clone laughed while the fire-monkey retreated to a safer rock; they were safe for now and their opponent was getting worn out. They were sure that they could pull this off.


Spark Damon
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/570.png
Zorua (M)
HP: 100%
Energy: 64%
Condition: Very confident; 1 Clone

Simmi
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/390.png
Chimchar (M)
HP: 67%
Energy: 21%
Condition: A little bit tired now


Notes
Illusion- (Two clones created)
Dig- (Fails, there is no ground; Zorua -18% Energy)
Dig- (Fails, there is no ground; Chimchar -22% Energy)
Dig- (Fails, there is no ground; Zorua -18% Energy)
Brick Break- (Rolled 2/3, hit a clone; Chimchar -19% Energy)

Arena Notes
You canít dig through water

Team Notes
Spark Damon
2 pokťmon remaining
Simmi
2 pokťmon remaining


Chimchar use Brick break!

Brick Break ~ Brick Break

Spark Damon
09-20-2011, 12:23 AM
I guess I was DQ'd from this too but if not Dig, Dig

Dig ~ Dig

paperfairy
09-20-2011, 02:20 PM
There was no official DQ statement here, you're good.

Foxamivalth
10-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Round 7

Spark Damon
http://pokemondungeon.net/images/sprites/pokeball.gif http://pokemondungeon.net/images/sprites/pokeball.gif
http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/570.gif
Zorua (M)
HP: 100
Energy: 64
Ability: Illusion
Moves: Dig ~ Dig
Status: 1 clone

Simmi
http://pokemondungeon.net/images/sprites/pokeball.gif http://pokemondungeon.net/images/sprites/pokeball.gif
http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/390.gif
Chimchar (M)
HP: 67
Energy: 21
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Brick Break ~ Brick Break
Status:

Again, Zorua was told to dig. Zorua felt there was something wrong with his trainer. He wondered why his trainer asked him to dig the water which had failed twice before. Zorua tried to put his claws on the surface of the water. What he could do was playing with the water. Zorua enjoyed playing with the water and ignored his opponent.
[Dig; Zorua - 18 NRG]

Chimchar, not like Zorua, had learnt that he couldn't dig water. His last move, Brick Break, was a good move to be used. He decided to perform that move again. With the same way as before, Chimchar punched the fox. And again, a clone was hit instead of the real Zorua.
[Brick Break; Chimchar - 19 NRG, rolled 2/2, a clone is hit]

Zorua was addicted to the water, he kept playing with the water and looked down to the water surface. He could see himself, he was puzzled and he tried to dig the water again. He then stopped digging and played with the water again like nothing had happened.
[Dig; Zorua - 18 NRG ]

Chimchar was panting after his attack. He had drained up so much energy to repeat that move. He hadn't felt satisfied before his Break Break hit his opponent. He again tried that move. His fist started to glow in a bright white light before he was ready to punch the fox. But suddenly Chimchar felt his body was so heavy, his head hurt, and his eyes started to close uncontrollably. The light on his fist started to fade away. Chimchar fell down, he felt his body was at his limit. He could no longer continue the battle. And his eyes closed.
[Brick Break; Chimchar- 19 NRG, Chimchar faints]

Round Over

Spark Damon
http://pokemondungeon.net/images/sprites/pokeball.gif http://pokemondungeon.net/images/sprites/pokeball.gif
http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/570.gif
Zorua (M)
HP: 100
Energy: 28
Ability: Illusion
Status: I'm sure I didn't hit him.

Simmi
http://pokemondungeon.net/images/sprites/pokeball.gif
http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/390.gif
Chimchar (M)
HP: 67
Energy: 0
Ability: Blaze
Status: Fainted

Simmi, send your next Pokemon.
Spark Damon, send your moves.
And Simmi will then send his moves.

Foxamivalth
10-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Simmi, send your next Pokemon in 24 hours or you'll be disqualified.

White Knight
10-09-2011, 01:56 AM
This battle is brought to a close!

Fox gets $5
Kanto gets $5
Fedora gets $5
I get $20
Spark Damon gets $10+$5=$15
Simmi gets nothing. D:

Spark Damon is a winrar!