PDA

View Full Version : Why hello thar, its very nice to meet yar'll. =]

#Ultimate Munchlax#
08-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I joined this site back in 2005 for a reason I completely forget...though I didn't make a single post which is a bit rubbish really isn't it?

So yeah...I'm a 19 (gonna be 20/very old tomorrow in fact...), and live in England. I've been around the 'teh internetz' for a few years but decided to pop into here, and check it out properly...since I use your sprite resource quite a bit, but never actually stepped foot inside the forums...I do sprite quite a bit, as you may see from my avvy. Been at it for a good few years now, so I may be around the there a bit. =]

I've been a Pokemon fan all the way back since Red and Blue, and of course have White version at the moment. =] Kinda sacked off the anime around Johto, though have for some reason started watching the new series.

But yeah, that's a little bit of me. =p "Hello! =]"

Vanityy746
08-15-2011, 01:52 AM
heyy bro..... i jus join dis syte as well... on pokemon platinum at the moment... so how is the black n white franchise goin??

Foxamivalth
08-15-2011, 01:56 AM
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k, both of you.
Have fun and enjoy!

Teddiursa of the Sky
08-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I joined this site back in 2005 for a reason I completely forget...though I didn't make a single post which is a bit rubbish really isn't it?

So yeah...I'm a 19 (gonna be 20/very old tomorrow in fact...), and live in England. I've been around the 'teh internetz' for a few years but decided to pop into here, and check it out properly...since I use your sprite resource quite a bit, but never actually stepped foot inside the forums...I do sprite quite a bit, as you may see from my avvy. Been at it for a good few years now, so I may be around the there a bit. =]

I've been a Pokemon fan all the way back since Red and Blue, and of course have White version at the moment. =] Kinda sacked off the anime around Johto, though have for some reason started watching the new series.

That is pretty much where we all stopped watching the anime... seriously anyway. We veterans of the series. ;D

Welcome, good sah! Have a good time spriting with us! Enjoy the other forms of art as well. We have some excellent writers in the Creative Writing section such as Scytherwolf, Graceful_Suicune, Shen, Neo Emolga, Gems N Ems, and so on. Have a great time wherever you decide to take part in.

heyy bro..... i jus join dis syte as well... on pokemon platinum at the moment... so how is the black n white franchise goin??

Burn in hell, spammer.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-15-2011, 03:53 AM
Hey, welcome (back) to PE2K! =) Your sprite work looks awesome, I love your avatar. You should definitely stick around and share your work :D

I stopped watching the anime after Hoenn. I probably should have stopped at Johto but I had high hopes haha. I've heard BW is decent though, maybe I should check it out again... Anyway, welcome back! And happy brithday for tomorrow!

Assaundrell Yumerai
08-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Hi!!! me like your signature(^^)
And oh, welcome to PE2K, have fun, and belated happy birthday to you :biggrin:

Judgmental Arceus
08-15-2011, 02:26 PM

Pokemon was made for adults and teenagers anyway ^_^

I started in Hoenn game-wise but I started occasionally watching the anime since the first episode ^_^

Well welcome (back)!!

DratiniLover
08-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Welcome back! ^-^

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
08-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We hope you find everything you need here to make your Pokemon experience better. If, in the event you should have any questions, please ask anyone, and we will be happy to help you. Take care.

Battlestar
08-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Well welcome back!

Awesome Signature.

Hope you stay and don't check out early.

Limelight
09-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Heyy:D Judging by your avatar I'd say your a really talented spriter, check out the sprite art boards:))

Randor
09-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello there! Welcome to Pokemon Elite 2000! The humble, exciting and multiple personality community for all your pokemon needs! I hope you enjoy yourself and take part in RP's, Games and the discussion of course!