PDA

View Full Version : Eragon 4..

Simmi
08-15-2011, 03:25 PM
So the book Inheritance is gonna be released on the 25th of November.

So how many are planning on buying it as soon as it's released? =D

Also I read that this will be the last book in the series, I'm kinda doubting that, but if the author says so there must be some truth in that..

Cepheus
08-15-2011, 04:24 PM
I need to read the first 3... They're on my "To Read" list... Along with dozens of other books (I am a very slow reader..)

Simmi
08-15-2011, 05:17 PM
I need to read the first 3... They're on my "To Read" list... Along with dozens of other books (I am a very slow reader..)

I read the first 2 in like 2-4 days, then the 3rd one, it took me well over 10 months.. xD

Jessu
08-15-2011, 05:43 PM
I'M SO EXCITED. I nearly had a stroke when I saw the poster being displayed at a bookstore. :D Hopefully it satisfies all these unanswered questions that Book 3 was originally supposed to answer (before the split).

I read the first one in like 2 days and the second book took me another 2 days. xD The third book took me about a week 'cause it came out when I was in school. Close to finals. D:

Cobalt Shadow
08-20-2011, 03:28 AM
I have been waiting 3 years for it. I got to the end of brisingr thinking it was gonna be the last. then when I turn the page, I am thinking, WTF WHERE IS THE REST!

GallantlyGlaceon
08-20-2011, 03:35 AM
A fourth Eragon book?...

...HECK. YEAH. =D

Stardy
08-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Only read the first book myself, really enjoyed it. Got about half way through the second book before it fell apart (I didn't exactly buy it in good condition), so I'm hopefully going to read the second and third book in time for this' release.

Gem N Ems
08-21-2011, 03:19 AM
No, it is meant to be the last book. So I hope everything turns out the way I want it to. xD

I got an email the night before preorders came out, like ages ago. xD The very next day I preordered the book. IT WAS AWESOME. I got a free Guide to Alagaesia just for preordering Inheritance. >D

Winter
08-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Mine's already preordered and will be sent to the house as soon as possible after it comes out...though last time I saw, the release date was supposed to be November 8th...oh well.

Funny enough, I re-read the whole series last summer and went looking for a release date but I couldn't find one--imagine my excitement when Borders sent the email out with the release date...thankfully I ended up preordering from Barnes and Noble though, seeing as Borders is going out of business.

Orthar
08-21-2011, 02:12 PM
I read the first book, but was generally un-impressed because I felt that it was a cheap knockoff of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.

Maleficent
08-22-2011, 07:26 AM
SMH
Why do people love this series so much, all the books are terrible.