PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Fog & Pokemon Mist {donotpost}

Elecii
08-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Pokemon Fog & Pokemon Mist

--This will be prettied-up later, and look a lot better. For now it will be fairly basic.

Hello, and welcome to Pokemon Fog & Pokemon Mist, Fog & Mist for short. After looking through one of my old projects, Pokemon Mist, Icicle & Darkness, I decided it's about time I made a new one. This won't have any of the sprites from that project, but some ideas may be taken from it.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

■ post one -- Introduction
■ post two -- Announcements & Updates
■ post three -- Rules
■ post four -- Members
■ post five -- Pokedex
■ post six -- Trainers & Items
■ post seven -- Links & Affiliates
■ post eight -- Reserved
■ post nine -- Reserved
■ post ten -- Reserved/Status

Elecii
Announcements & Updates

I'm trying to keep more organised, so I'm putting up announcements and updates from now on. Announcements are updated whenever they are needed. Valid announcements are in red. Updates are everything happening in the thread, like someone being added to the members list, new sprites, new concepts - everything to do with the project that isn't an announcement, basically.

ANNOUNCEMENTS
■ 15/08/11 -- The thread was opened and is currently under construction by Elecii.

UPDATES
■ 15/08/11 -- Elecii was hired and made thread owner and manager.

Elecii
Rules

Every thread needs rules, don't they.

-- Read the rules. That means these rules, and pe2k's rules. If you break any rules I will ban you from the thread.
-- Don't steal. Just don't. It's wrong to steal. You wouldn't like it if someone stole something you worked really hard on, would you?
-- Only post if you want to join. I only want people who are members/have signed up to become a member. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't want random people popping in and posting a load of crap.
-- I can't think of any other rules. Uhh... yeah, I can't think of any more.

Elecii
08-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Members

Everyone who is helping out on the project, whether it is making sprites, or writing movesets or the like, they will be put onto the members list. Sometimes members will be given specific jobs to do, but most of the time what they wish to do is up to them, as long as they have asked 'permission' to do that, or just so I can know what you are working on.

MEMBER LIST
► Elecii -- Project Manager & Thread Owner -- spriting; pokemon information; concepts; editing

FORM

Username :: --
Nickname :: --
What you can do :: --
Experience/Examples :: --

Elecii
pokedex

Elecii
trainers and items

Elecii