PDA

View Full Version : Catchy intro thread you should read

twistedspoon
08-17-2011, 04:29 AM
Hey, hey, hey
welcome to -insert catchy 90's title here- and I'm your host, twistedspoon. (or at least i should be if my name change request goes through)
Now, our current lucky player had just registered here after {whoa, 5 minutes of lurking. That guy must be cool!}

Now look down, then up, you should be looking at my face. The name's twistedspoon. [(or at least i should be if my name change request goes through)]
I enjoy le pogeymanz and these new fine and dandy things that came with the inter connected nets called memes.
i'm also a spriter and avid jo toe fan. ([{Why? because this forum needs more brackets}])
I'm 14 and I skate like Tony hawk and Rob Dyrdek had a baby with a skateboarding Jesus. I should already have my own show, broseph.

anyways, now that i've told you my life story, you tell me yours.

DISCUS THROW!

also, i enjoy hip hop.
inb4bimcriticizedthatineverheadrealmusic

Judgmental Arceus
08-17-2011, 05:32 AM
Hey, hey, hey
welcome to -insert catchy 90's title here- and I'm your host, twistedspoon. (or at least i should be if my name change request goes through)
Now, our current lucky player had just registered here after {whoa, 5 minutes of lurking. That guy must be cool!}

Now look down, then up, you should be looking at my face. The name's twistedspoon. [(or at least i should be if my name change request goes through)]
I enjoy le pogeymanz and these new fine and dandy things that came with the inter connected nets called memes.
i'm also a spriter and avid jo toe fan. ([{Why? because this forum needs more brackets}])
I'm 14 and I skate like Tony hawk and Rob Dyrdek had a baby with a skateboarding Jesus. I should already have my own show, broseph.

anyways, now that i've told you my life story, you tell me yours.

DISCUS THROW!

also, i enjoy hip hop.
inb4bimcriticizedthatineverheadrealmusic

I refuse to tell my life story >:P
Well then Sparkling Twistedspoon, welcome to PE2K ^_^

twistedspoon
08-17-2011, 05:40 AM
i now love you due to the fact that a sparkling twistedspoon sounds like a great device for drugs. <3

Teddiursa of the Sky
08-17-2011, 09:51 AM
*Looks down and then up* Hmmmhmmmm... *Whistles* xD

Jk jk.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here, Twistedspoon. xD

You should name yourself Pixie Dust and then have a picture of PCP on it. xD

Foxamivalth
08-17-2011, 10:05 AM
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k, Twistedspoon!
I'd like to find you and give you to my Psychic Pokemon when I train one. :P
Have fun and enjoy!

twistedspoon
08-17-2011, 08:32 PM
*Looks down and then up* Hmmmhmmmm... *Whistles* xD

Jk jk.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here, Twistedspoon. xD

You should name yourself Pixie Dust and then have a picture of PCP on it. xDAs awesome as that sounds, i have no idea what this PCP is.

╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k, Twistedspoon!
I'd like to find you and give you to my Psychic Pokemon when I train one. :P
Have fun and enjoy!
sorry, I don't believe in premarital relations
so that Psychic thing ain't gonna happen unless they're willing to be in a committed relationship </3

Assaundrell Yumerai
08-19-2011, 10:00 AM
*evades the incoming discus thrown*
Oh hi there! you just made a catchy intro you know, I almost got hit with that discus thing(^^)
Well, welcome to PE2K, twistedspoon, have fun, and be active if possible.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
08-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We hope you find everything you need here to make your Pokemon experience better. If, in the event you should have any questions, please ask anyone, and we wil help you. Take care.