PDA

View Full Version : Another new person... you should read this

ShinyLugia
08-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Hey there! I'm ShinyLugia, and I'm new here. Its very nice to meet you all.
But before you introduce yourselves, I must tell you a couple things about myself:

Likes?
I love, love, LOVE RPing and Shiny Pokemon, Lugia, Growlithe, Buizel, Braiviary, and Archen/Archeops. I am a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I like any kind of bird that can fly, and 'mythical' creatures. Dragons are my favorite. My favorite kind of music is usually upbeat Jazz tunes (Without no stinkin' lyrics) but there are some exeptions. I like hockey, my favorite team is the Washington Capitals. I also enjoy bootlegs.

Dislikes?
Sad songs.. they make me feel... sad. Ugly Pokemon (Such as Grimer, Garborder, etc.) and people who are older/higher ranked than you on the fourums, and act supirior to you. Its just a measure of posts/eggs hatched, and it does not put you above the other person. It is, in fact, BULLYING. n00bs, double posters, double posting n00bs, SPAM, SPAMming n00bs, smiley abuse, smiley abusing n00bs, and people with no spelling/grammar/good RP skills.

Well, thats a long-ish introduction.... I hope I didn't scare you off with a post like that.... :tongue:

Foxamivalth
08-19-2011, 01:37 AM
Hi ShinyLugia! :D
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k, community of nice people.
Have fun and enjoy!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Hey, welcome to PE2K! Ooh I love Archen and Archeops too :D Dinosaurs are awesome. I'm sure you'll find plenty to do here!

If you have WiFi you should check out our league (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)! =) And of course the RP boards. Have fun!

ShinyLugia
08-19-2011, 02:26 AM
Heh... I think I'll join the Leauge... once my team is actually decent. I suck at competitive battling! :oops:

Sylver
08-19-2011, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here!

twistedspoon
08-19-2011, 06:15 AM
he-he-he-hey therre.
Welcome to PE2K11
Enjoy your stay. if you have any concerns go take it with le human resources guy. C:

Assaundrell Yumerai
08-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I should read this(^^)
Welcome to PE2K my friend, and thanks for emphasizing your intro, me liked it!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Heh... I think I'll join the Leauge... once my team is actually decent. I suck at competitive battling! :oops:
It's not really competitive, it's just for fun. =) You don't need to make a team or anything, you just pick 3 Pokemon to start with and then battle other league members to earn more :D If you're interested, there's more info here (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113040) or you can PM me with questions any time! ^^

Teddiursa of the Sky
08-19-2011, 10:44 AM
But before you introduce yourselves, I must tell you a couple things about myself:

Likes?
I love, love, LOVE RPing and Shiny Pokemon, Lugia, Growlithe, Buizel, Braiviary, and Archen/Archeops. I am a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I like any kind of bird that can fly, and 'mythical' creatures. Dragons are my favorite. My favorite kind of music is usually upbeat Jazz tunes (Without no stinkin' lyrics) but there are some exeptions. I like hockey, my favorite team is the Washington Capitals. I also enjoy funny bootlegs.

Dislikes?
Sad songs.. they make me feel... sad. Ugly Pokemon (Such as Grimer, Garborder, etc.) and people who are older/higher ranked than you on the fourums, and act supirior to you. Its just a measure of posts/eggs hatched, and it does not put you above the other person. It is, in fact, BULLYING. n00bs, double posters, double posting n00bs, SPAM, SPAMming n00bs, smiley abuse, smiley abusing n00bs, and people with no spelling/grammar/good RP skills.

Well, thats a long-ish introduction.... I hope I didn't scare you off with a post like that.... :tongue:

Welcome! I will not give you those souless welcomes that Fox gives you via copy and paste! I welcome you to the site the most because I typed all this out =D

Machampion
08-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Welcome to Pe2k!

Wow, You're like me. If you had said you like DBZ I would've court-ordered you to do a blood test and check if we're related. I hope you enjoy your time here and once agian, Welcome to Pe2k.

Frost Dragon
08-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Don't worry, there are longer. I also cant stand Garbador.

MoonKit
08-19-2011, 05:02 PM
More Garbador haters xD
Welcome to Pe2k, ShinyLugia! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Oh, and do you know of the Chupacabra Or Jersey Devil?

ShinyLugia
08-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes, I do... I know both... Why?

Teddiursa of the Sky
08-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Why doesn't anyone hate Dumbledor?

MoonKit
08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Yes, I do... I know both... Why?

wow you sure do know the myth creatures
I don't know why I asked, neither is as amazing as a dragon xD

Dumbledor is an oldman wearing a mans dress.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
08-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We hope you enjoy your visits, have fun, and make friends. We also hope you get all the Pokemon Info you need to make your Pokemon gaming experience more enjoyable. If, in the mean time, should you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone. We're always here for you. Take care.

Judgmental Arceus
08-19-2011, 08:32 PM

Likes?
I love, love, LOVE RPing and Shiny Pokemon, Lugia, Growlithe, Buizel, Braiviary, and Archen/Archeops. I am a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I like any kind of bird that can fly, and 'mythical' creatures. Dragons are my favorite. My favorite kind of music is usually upbeat Jazz tunes (Without no stinkin' lyrics) but there are some exeptions. I like hockey, my favorite team is the Washington Capitals. I also enjoy funny bootlegs.

Dislikes?

I LOVE AVATAR :DD
But as you can tell by my name that I can be quite the Judgmental one :tongue:

Welcome!

ShinyLugia
08-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Yay, another fan~! :D
I can be kind of critical myself..

Trent Reznor
08-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the forum! Have fun! :D