PDA

View Full Version : Raising an Audino?

EpicZekrom
08-22-2011, 02:14 PM
Well, While browsing the intrnet for some interesting Pokemon i found some people who show you how to farem Audino for teh massive amount of EXP they give off.

I had already caught one by chance, and though i have recentlystarted to farm Audino, I've been raising mine, named Jade, as well. My question is, Is Audino worth raising as well as worth farming? I'be heard both Yes's and No's from others on other sites, but I'd like to hear your opinons.

Tasteless
08-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Audino is such a bad Pokemon that it's worse than Wigglytuff.

Wigglytuff.

In doubles, it has vague utility, but there are not enough double battles ingame (or anywhere) for that to be very useful.

It has decent HP, very poor Attack AND Special Attack, average Defense and Special Defense, and very poor speed. It doesn't get any stat up offensive moves that raise more than one stage. It has the ability to use Simple Beam to make other Pokemon as dumb as Audino. If you breed it, it can learn Wish. It can desperately wish that it wasn't Audino, which will calm your other Pokemon and allow them to recover HP. However, ingame, you could just, use a potion or something.

:)

Ant2011
08-22-2011, 06:14 PM
I say go for it. If you raise it well, it can be a good battler and surprise your foes.

White Knight
08-22-2011, 06:16 PM
Vomit.

EXP Farm only; their only purpose is doubles.

Foolish
08-22-2011, 09:50 PM
I'd never raise one. I don't think they're useful much. :x
I do, however, use them for raising my Pokemon.
But I suppose that there's nothing wrong with wanting to raise an Audino.

EpicZekrom
08-23-2011, 01:16 AM
Most of what I am hearing is that It's good for farming, and not so much for anything else, save some vague usefulness in double battles. I'm too impatient with breeding, well at least breeding for egg moves.

So I'll just stash mine in the PC for show then i guess. Thanks guys.

TRK4ever
08-23-2011, 09:17 AM
Get the lowest speed as possible.. and Throw it in a TR team... that thing can be a headache... TR plus Simple beam is the way to go...

NinetalesX
08-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Like the people above have said... Go for it and see how it works out... I think if it were trained for special defense and defense it would do quite well

Cheerful Cherubi
08-24-2011, 12:54 AM
I've tried it. Not worth it. They have a horrible moveset, and really only useful as HP walls.

Great for gaining EXP though.

Judgmental Arceus
08-24-2011, 02:17 AM
Not worth the trouble. Only good is for healing pokemon, Reflect, and Light Screen.

Eevee trainer
08-24-2011, 05:51 AM
If you're playing through the game, I actually found Audino to be a bit fun. Just give her the moves Work Up and Retaliate and she just plows right through things. She also levels pretty quickly as well, bonus. Oh, does she have Regenerate? Don't have to heal her, you say? Awesome.

However, she lost her usefulness around the 4th gym or so. She's basically great early on in the game, but loses her usefulness down the road. (I had planned on replacing her either way, I had a team in mind to begin with.)

Competitively... I don't think she'll be worth it in the metagame too much. :/

Crackerjack
08-26-2011, 01:17 AM
The EXP Audino method is great. However, raise whatever you want. My Timid Pachirisu Lv 77 is a beast, you know, with that Super Fang and U-Turn.

Nova_Eevee
08-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Audino? Really O.O i say that their use is really only gaining experience going against them, however you could need it if it can use fighting type, and then use entrainment, and it cound turn into zorua or zoroark if it is one :p otherwise theyre only use would be to use heal pulse in doubles, so its about as useful and useless at the same time as chancey