PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MichaelXD
08-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Hi, I'm MichaelXD and I joined the forums because well, I wanted to. Duh! I'm Cycling Road's brother who is a friend of Max if you've seen him and I'll be happy to post around. I like Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, Colosseum, and Battle Revolution.

Saraibre Ryu
08-30-2011, 11:28 PM
WOO! That's right, you show the forums who's boss by joining them because ya want to. XD

Anyway, hi, welcome to the forum! :3

You can call me Sabi and you'll see me around the ASB section, Role Play, and Wi-fi Trades. Please enjoy your time here!

MichaelXD
08-30-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks and hi Sabi. Can you help me get an avatar? And I want my signature fixed too. It always says wrong file extension whatever that means. My brother got it too a lot.

Saraibre Ryu
08-30-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks and hi Sabi. Can you help me get an avatar? And I want my signature fixed too. It always says wrong file extension whatever that means. My brother got it too a lot.

You can either upload one right from your desktop or use an internet image URL. It needs to me in either a JPG, PNG or GIF format. As for a signature, what do you need fixed?

MichaelXD
08-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Well I was testing the avatar and signature to see how it really worked but what I really wanted from bulbagarden was a shadow Pokemon avatar and signature. How can those be made? I want at least a Lugia on there. XD. And I'm going to find me another sig.

Saraibre Ryu
08-30-2011, 11:43 PM
Well I was testing the avatar and signature to see how it really worked but what I really wanted from bulbagarden was a shadow Pokemon avatar and signature. How can those be made? I want at least a Lugia on there. XD. And I'm going to find me another sig.

Avatars can be made by editing the image in a program. We have graphic artists in our art section that have shops where you can request one being made for you. ^^

Limelight
08-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi Michael :-) Enjoy your time on this forum and if you need anything just ask :-D