PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] Join My New RP!~ [Sparkling Dreams (A PMD RP)]

Epic
09-04-2011, 08:06 PM
You, A Normal Teenager, are Walking Through The Woods, When You Seen Something Shining, Deep into The Woods. You Countinue To Walk Forword to it. When You Get there, An Arceus Is There! You Think To Yourself, .....Pokemon Aren't Real.... How is an Arceus here...!? You Rub Your Eyes, After Your Done, The Arceus is Right in Front of You! After That, You Don't Remember a Thing... You Open Your Eyes, and You see ANOTHER Pokemon! Its a Plusle! It Says To You "Phew You're Alive! You were Knocked out Here! I got Worrried..... Um.... Who are you....? I've Never Seen you Around Here....."
Fill Out the Form To Answer the Plusle!

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

You Answer the Plusle....and Tell it you're Actually a Human. "Um.... Excuse Me...? HAHA.....! That's Funny!!! You Expect METo think YOU'RE a Human!? You Look Like a Normal Pokemon!!!!" You Gasp. "Pokemon!?" You Look into a Nearby puddle. You Gasp again. You ARE a Pokemon!!!!

What Pokemon Are You?

"Just....Just Follow me....." The Plusle Says to You. The Plusle Leads You to a place....Shaped Like Wigglytuff? "I forgot to Introduce Myself! I'm Eri!" "Errr.... Hi Eri...." You Tell Her. "Come On! Don't be shy! Follow me!"

Nova_Eevee
09-04-2011, 11:26 PM
Name: Nova Tailleon
Description: A red bandana around his neck And Has a encklace with red collared lucario Necklace, he also has a best friend who he never leaves his side. otherwise, he looks like a plain regular Eevee
Personality: A happy nature, but can be over protective and short tempered when his friends get hurt.
Background: Pretty much has been ith Dunken all his life.
Other: his best friend dunken also is a pokemon along with him.

Name: Dunken Roger
Description: A red bandana around his head and also a fang necklace made from Druddigon fangs. He also never leaves Nova alone, and is also identical to nova as an eevee, so its hard to figure which is the two.
Personality: also a happy nature, and is over protective, but doesnt have a short fuse
Background: Has lived with Nova and Dunkens father jake for all his life.
Other: Has pretty much stuck with Nova as nova was turned into a pokemon, also getting turned into a pokemon too.

(If not good enough, ill work on it, so reserve if not good enough?)

Epic
09-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Name: Nova Tailleon
Description: A red bandana around his neck And Has a encklace with red collared lucario Necklace, he also has a best friend who he never leaves his side. otherwise, he looks like a plain regular Eevee
Personality: A happy nature, but can be over protective and short tempered when his friends get hurt.
Background: Pretty much has been ith Dunken all his life.
Other: his best friend dunken also is a pokemon along with him.

Name: Dunken Roger
Description: A red bandana around his head and also a fang necklace made from Druddigon fangs. He also never leaves Nova alone, and is also identical to nova as an eevee, so its hard to figure which is the two.
Personality: also a happy nature, and is over protective, but doesnt have a short fuse
Background: Has lived with Nova and Dunkens father jake for all his life.
Other: Has pretty much stuck with Nova as nova was turned into a pokemon, also getting turned into a pokemon too.

(If not good enough, ill work on it, so reserve if not good enough?)

OOC: Accepted! ^^

Epic
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Name: Eri
Description: A Plusle, not red but white, with a Blue Lighting Bolt Patterened Scarf. She has Blue, Sparkly eyes, That Usually attracts boys.
Personality: Cheerful, Faithful, but Strong minded, she is very alert also, Friendly, and Loyal :biggrin:
Background: Born a Pokemon, Still a Pokemon, ALWAYS a Pokemon! :tongue: Her Best friend is Leo, a Shiny Minun.
Other: Nope ^^

Name: Leo
Description: A Shiny Minun, With a Blue Flame Neaklace and Mewtwo Neaklace around his neak. He has Dark Brown eyes.
Personality: Cheerful, Energetic, Hard Working, Strong Willed, Patient, and Trustworthy.
Background: A Normal Minun's Life! ^^ Exept Getting Picked on In school.... Ever Since then, he NEVER Lets ANYONE pick on his friends!
Other: Nope ^^

Nova_Eevee
09-06-2011, 09:31 PM
(OOC: what are we gonna do about the rp sense the threads closed :( I was looking forward to rp

Epic
09-06-2011, 10:09 PM
(OOC: I'll Make a New One!:biggrin: And hope they dont close it......:neutral:......

Lusankya
09-07-2011, 02:59 AM
I locked it because you had the SUs in the RP thread, if you don't do that again then it will be fine.

Sylver
09-08-2011, 05:19 AM
I hope I can join in here.

Name: Maximillan "Max"
Description: A young Dewott with a crescent moon-shaped scar on his right paw. Carries a pair of small swords alongside his shell blades, and his bright emerald eyes set him apart from other Dewott even further.
Personality: Somewhat of a lone wolf, Max figures the little interaction, the better. He genuinely cares for the well-being of others, but will always play it off with an excuse. Prefers to spend time alone, training his swordsmanship teechniques on his own.
Background: Max doesn't remember much of his time as a Human. In fact, all he remembers is his sword training, the twin swords he carries a gift given by his master. It appears that a certain Weavile may know something about his past.
Other: He tolerates Fay being near him for reasons unknown...

Name: Fayal "Fay"
Description: A cheerful and outgoing Glaceon traveling with Max. Her fur color reflects a shiny Glaceon while her sky blue eyes shine bright in even the lowest lighting.
Personality:She is very playful and at times a little mischeivous, which has often gotten her in trouble. She seems to like Max, despite his attitude towards others, to the point where she has thrown herself on traps occasionally in order to protect him.
Background: Fay lived a rough life as a shiny Eevee. She was picked on for her fur color, and often bullied by other Pokemon because of it. One day, she ran into the forest, crying from the latest assault on her emotional state, when she was attacked by a Kangaskhan. Max had appeared during the fight, driving off the pokemon with his blades and protecting her. She had seen him as a white knight sent to protect her before he started walking off, leaving her to follow. She evolved soon after while training near an Ice Rock.
Other: She tends to smile a lot and occasionally blush around Max...

Name: Abrafo
Description: A sinister Weavile with a malicious grin on his face constantly. He seems to always have some evil smile on his face, an X-shaped scar across his left paw a battle scar from a certain Dewott...
Personality: Dark-minded and sinister, Abrafo is known for his morbid humor and twisted mental state. Believing that he is better than others, he ruthlessly defeats any in his way and works alone.
Background: Vividly remembers a certain Dewott rival and doesn't share his past with anyone...
Other: He tends to lick his scar in battle, smiling sadistically.