PDA

View Full Version : Dark Pulse has arrived

Dark Pulse94
09-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Hello Peoples, I'm more of a competetive battler, but I was asked to come here by a friend, so here I am!

Teddiursa of the Sky
09-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here! We have plenty of other competitive battlers here, so you won't have a problem! =D

Foxamivalth
09-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi Dark Pulse!
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k!
Here, we have many battlers like Pe2k Voices said.
If you have anything to ask, feel free to VM/PM any Mods or any battlers there. :)
Enjoy and have fun!

SammyTheKidney
09-10-2011, 11:34 AM
HI,fellow new member ^_^
ANyways hope you like here,and you'll probably will since we have areas for COmpetitive BAttling.
And althoiugh not specific to that,the WiFi League,URPG,ASBL and POL ftis this toll too ^_^

Judgmental Arceus
09-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Competitive Battling seems to be popular on these forums ._.
Dark Pulse was my favorite TM in Generation IV, why they got rid of it I don't know :(
Welcome to the Elite Society of Pokémon Fans and Trainers :D

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
09-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. Have fun, make friends, just hang out and post your 2 cents all over the place. We hope you find all the Pokemon info you need to make your Pokemon gaming experience awesome. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone. Take care.

Assaundrell Yumerai
09-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi there Dark Pulse! welcome to the forum(^^)
Enjoy, cuz there are many battlers here :biggrin:

Dark Pulse94
09-12-2011, 05:48 AM
lol, I forgot about this thread for a bit ._.

thanks for the warm welcome guys! Also a shout out to "The Unreal Shadow Tracker" - welcoming me by PM made me feel special xD

Trainer17
09-12-2011, 06:46 AM
lol, I forgot about this thread for a bit ._.

thanks for the warm welcome guys! Also a shout out to "The Unreal Shadow Tracker" - welcoming me by PM made me feel special xD

One of our coolest Mods, and one with the most posts iirc. Bahaha! Welcome to Pe2k, Dark Pulse :)

-Tsuna

Dark Pulse94
09-12-2011, 08:14 AM
One of our coolest Mods, and one with the most posts iirc. Bahaha! Welcome to Pe2k, Dark Pulse :)

-Tsuna

aah, soo desu ne?

anyway, I'd like to see if he's anything like the legendary D_a of Pokecommunity, or if he's as cool as Haunter from Smogon. If he's anything like either of those guys, I'm a fan already ^_^'

Trainer17
09-12-2011, 08:44 AM
aah, soo desu ne?

anyway, I'd like to see if he's anything like the legendary D_a of Pokecommunity, or if he's as cool as Haunter from Smogon. If he's anything like either of those guys, I'm a fan already ^_^'

I guess you'll have to stay with us and find out ;)

You speak japanese too? :cool:

-Tsuna

Dark Pulse94
09-12-2011, 09:20 AM
I guess you'll have to stay with us and find out ;)

You speak japanese too? :cool:

-Tsuna

Hai! nihongo o hanasuyo! gakkō de sore o manande
Yes! I speak Japanese! I'm learning it at school

Temporal Diamond
09-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Welcome to PE2K!! Hmm, you seem familiar, have you been on other forums before? Maybe it's just my imagination of seeing a username similar to yours on another forum? Bleh. XD

Anyways, I hope you'll have a great time here, there's lots to see and do~~ C:

Dark Pulse94
09-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Welcome to PE2K!! Hmm, you seem familiar, have you been on other forums before? Maybe it's just my imagination of seeing a username similar to yours on another forum? Bleh. XD

Anyways, I hope you'll have a great time here, there's lots to see and do~~ C:

I've got the same feeling... I was on Pokecommunity, but I've left there, now I'm at Serebii and Smogon...