PDA

View Full Version : Um hi again.

Male Snorunt
09-11-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm not really new to the forum, I actually kind of suddenly left like half a year ago. So um. Sorry for that.

I wasn't really sure where to say that I was coming back, and I looked around and didn't really see a 'coming back' topic. Which is weird, because I think I remember there being one. If I just didn't see it and it's there, if somebody can point me there I'd be happy to move over to there instead.

But yeah. I'm sorry for leaving out of nowhere again, and I was just kind of lately looking back a this forum and all the wonderful people and I kind of felt like a jerk for leaving. I might open up a small, slow-paced sprite shop soon, kind of depends on the computer availability I'll have. And I'll try to come here often, maybe not every day like I used to, but at least every so often.

I'd like to see some of my old friends from this forum again, see how they're doing, maybe talk a bit. That's a big part of the reason I came back. I might meet some new people too, I dunno for sure yet.

But yeah. Hi.

Foxamivalth
09-11-2011, 06:42 AM
Hi Male Snorunt!
I believe I saw when I first join PE2k. :)
Welcome back!
Have more fun and enjoy.

Male Snorunt
09-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Hi Male Snorunt!
I believe I saw when I first join PE2k. :)
Welcome back!
Have more fun and enjoy.

You may have, if you went in the Sprite Art forums. My shop was pretty popular for a while, which is one of the reasons I feel like a jerk for leaving, haha. Kind of just dropped the whole shop.
But yeah, thank you for the welcome! I appreciate it. c:

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
09-11-2011, 07:23 AM
New or not, please allow me to say HI! Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. Have fun, make friends, just hang out and post your 2 cents all over the place. We hope you find all the Pokemon info you need to make your Pokemon gaming experience awesome. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone. Take care.

Male Snorunt
09-11-2011, 07:56 AM
New or not, please allow me to say HI! Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. Have fun, make friends, just hang out and post your 2 cents all over the place. We hope you find all the Pokemon info you need to make your Pokemon gaming experience awesome. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone. Take care.

Hello! And thanks for the kind welcome. I appreciate it.

Assaundrell Yumerai
09-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Welcome back mah friend(^^)

Male Snorunt
09-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Welcome back mah friend(^^)

Thank you. c:

Have we met before? I'm sorry if we have and I seem like a jerk for asking, but my memory really isn't the best. :x Sorry.

SammyTheKidney
09-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Male Snorunt,this time I hope you'll stay here,cuz here is awesome ^__^
And with you it can be even awesome-er ^_^

Arch Enemy
09-11-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm not really new to the forum, I actually kind of suddenly left like half a year ago. So um. Sorry for that.

I wasn't really sure where to say that I was coming back, and I looked around and didn't really see a 'coming back' topic. Which is weird, because I think I remember there being one. If I just didn't see it and it's there, if somebody can point me there I'd be happy to move over to there instead.

But yeah. I'm sorry for leaving out of nowhere again, and I was just kind of lately looking back a this forum and all the wonderful people and I kind of felt like a jerk for leaving. I might open up a small, slow-paced sprite shop soon, kind of depends on the computer availability I'll have. And I'll try to come here often, maybe not every day like I used to, but at least every so often.

I'd like to see some of my old friends from this forum again, see how they're doing, maybe talk a bit. That's a big part of the reason I came back. I might meet some new people too, I dunno for sure yet.

But yeah. Hi.

Are you looking for this thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102504&page=50)? :3 Well, anyway, welcome back to Pe2K, Male Snorunt! Don't leave us this time!

Trainer17
09-11-2011, 02:15 PM
I still remember you, but vaguely. Haha, welcome back Male Snorunt. Hope you stay with us a little longer and perhaps make some new friends while you're at it! :)

-Tsuna

Judgmental Arceus
09-11-2011, 08:56 PM

But yeah. Hi.
Well look who returned :P I know I remember you.
Arcemegus I was if you remember that.

Trent Reznor
09-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Hello, and welcome back to PE2K! Enjoy your return! n_n

Kenny_C.002
09-12-2011, 01:47 AM
Oh hey welcome back. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here again. ;)

Gem N Ems
09-12-2011, 01:52 AM
I remember you! Quite a handy spriter. Welcome back! :3

Male Snorunt
09-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Hi Male Snorunt,this time I hope you'll stay here,cuz here is awesome ^__^
And with you it can be even awesome-er ^_^
Well thanks. c:

Are you looking for this thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102504&page=50)? :3 Well, anyway, welcome back to Pe2K, Male Snorunt! Don't leave us this time!
Is that just for the chat people though? Also, thanks for the welcome. I'll try not to leave again. :x

I still remember you, but vaguely. Haha, welcome back Male Snorunt. Hope you stay with us a little longer and perhaps make some new friends while you're at it! :)

-Tsuna
Glad I'm remembered at all. |D And I'll try to!

Well look who returned :P I know I remember you.
Arcemegus I was if you remember that.
I remember you, yeah. Nice to see you again!

Hello, and welcome back to PE2K! Enjoy your return! n_n
Thank you. ^^

Oh hey welcome back. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here again. ;)
Thanks. :> I'm sure I will.

I remember you! Quite a handy spriter. Welcome back! :3
I'm not that great. :x I guess I could be called competent though.

But I'm flattered that I'm being remembered and appreciate the welcome.

Etymology
09-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Hey, welcome back! Good to have a spriter return to the board!

Male Snorunt
09-12-2011, 05:02 AM
Hey, welcome back! Good to have a spriter return to the board!

Thanks. But I'm not sure how much spriting I'll be able to do, if any. All depends on computer access. >m<

Also I remember talking to you some back before I left. Nice to see you again.