PDA

View Full Version : Swooping in.

Captain Jack Harkness
09-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Ahoy! Names Harkness, Captain Jack Harkness.

Nah, all jokes aside, salutations! Ive been lurking on this forum for a few months now, just poking around every couple of days/week and i thought, alright I'll sign up! Screw it! So yus, here I am, signing up.

As you may have noticed, I have a grand obsession with Doctor Who and Torchwood. Yeah, don't judge me :)

Pokemon wise, Im acctually a complete nerd. Im getting myself THIS (http://art1.server01.sheezyart.com/image/238/2387798.jpg) tattoo in a weeks time, and I cannot wait :) The amazing thing is, unless youre a pokemon nerd you won't know what it acctually is! Win-win either way :)

Aside from that, I like to write some fan-fics, but ive never acctually posted any online, as ive always been terrifed of people thinking they were dire :L Oh and i love a good bit of forum posting RP :)

Anywhos, hello once again!

Teddiursa of the Sky
09-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Welcome! 8D Be sure not to steal my supply of sugar cane, tobacco, and spices. ;D

Tattoos... Eeeewww... xD

Max0596
09-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Hey! Welcome!
Post them fanfics, I'll read them. And do you know if you don't try?
Again, welcome. Get a VPP! They are so very cool, I'm trying to get one as you look at this message.
Ciao!

SammyTheKidney
09-12-2011, 10:47 PM

Nah, all jokes aside, salutations! Ive been lurking on this forum for a few months now, just poking around every couple of days/week and i thought, alright I'll sign up! Screw it! So yus, here I am, signing up.

As you may have noticed, I have a grand obsession with Doctor Who and Torchwood. Yeah, don't judge me :)

Pokemon wise, Im acctually a complete nerd. Im getting myself THIS (http://art1.server01.sheezyart.com/image/238/2387798.jpg) tattoo in a weeks time, and I cannot wait :) The amazing thing is, unless youre a pokemon nerd you won't know what it acctually is! Win-win either way :)

Aside from that, I like to write some fan-fics, but ive never acctually posted any online, as ive always been terrifed of people thinking they were dire :L Oh and i love a good bit of forum posting RP :)

Well,hope you'll like here,if you like fics please visit Creative Writing forums,and since youre a complete nerd,I think you might enjoy URPG And POL,also when you get 5 more posts,be sure to get a VPP,they're marvelously fun ^_^

Captain Jack Harkness
09-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone :) Although, whats a VPP?

SammyTheKidney
09-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone :) Although, whats a VPP?

Kinda hard to explain,but a VPP is a "pokemon" that grows on posts,you can find a thread for it on the forum above this,iirc ^_^

Melusine
09-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the forums! :wink:

That's a cool tattoo design, you should post a picture of it once you've gotten it done.

Judgmental Arceus
09-13-2011, 12:06 AM

I remember starting by lurking....
JUDGE YOU?! HOW COULD I POSSIBLY.....oh...right.....lol
but in all seriousness Dr. Who is cool.
IM A COMPLETE POKÉMON NERD TOO!! *highfive*

Welcome new Pokémon nerd to the Elite Society of Pokémon fans and trainers. :)

Trent Reznor
09-13-2011, 12:29 AM
This (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115298) is a VPP. Welcome to the forum! ^_^

Assaundrell Yumerai
09-13-2011, 02:43 AM
Aye cap'n! welcome aboard(^^)

Arch Enemy
09-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Hey there Jack, welcome to Pe2K!

Although, whats a VPP?

It's where you raise a Pokémon while posting. If you want to get your own virtual Pokémon, visit the thread Yo Face Here linked you to. :)

Well, have a fun time here and enjoy yourself! See you around~

Gem N Ems
09-14-2011, 01:01 AM
Wahahaha, you're getting yourself a Scizor tattoo? Awesomeness! Looks cool, man. Tribal stuff is wicked. :3

I'd love to have a new fan-fic to read, if you're interested in posting. We're all pretty nice around here, so you don't have to fear being chewed out or anything. c:

Welcome to PE2K!

Max0596
09-14-2011, 01:30 AM
We can get carried away with...bad writers, but that's only the real bad ones. I'll give you an example :3

Me anf my friend were totally walking through this forest when that wierd pokemon like flew out of a bush and totally owned us and we were like "AWW, NOO" when it did, we were totally terrified xDDD
^You write like this, I will chew you out. But aything even better than that would be good, and I would read it! I may have to make a joke chapter on my fanfic though, that would be so funny. Probably from Allie's point of view.

I ramble a lot. Well, welcome to PE2K, have a nice day!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
09-14-2011, 04:26 AM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. Have fun, make friends, drop in your two cents. We hope you find all the information you need to make you Pokemon experience cool. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone. Take care.

Foxamivalth
09-14-2011, 05:56 AM
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k!
What a great tattoo there!
I want a Scolipede tattoo if there is one. <3
Anyway, enjoy and have fun.

Captain Jack Harkness
09-14-2011, 08:42 AM
Many thanks for the welcomes ladies and gentlemen! :)