PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa!

Serebiish
09-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Hi people,
I'm Serebiish,just found 'Celebish' on Black Adventures and liked it so I made it Serebiish.If you're Celebish,awesome username and hope you don't mind me using this ;P
I like writing,drawing,spriting,role-playing.Not into competitive battling though
Anyways hope I'll fit in here ^_^

Max0596
09-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Everyone fits in here! I hope to see you around the Creative Writing section then, haha.
I really like the username! Also, There is sprite shops, for example, the flareon in my sig and my avatar are both made by fellow members. Hope you're active too, that would be awesome. You could check out the RP's, I know there are a bunch happening, even a KH one. In Creative Writing you can write you own stories/fanfics and maybe participate in one of the two IA's, or maybe both. -shameless plug- what else...Ah, the Art section. If you are into drawing/spriting, head over there. You can set up a spite shop or art shop, or become a worker in someone elses shop. People like to spam in the Trivia/Games section to up thier VPP's, like a virtual pet. You can get one in the General Discussion section, I think. Take your time and decide what skin you want fo the site, you can change it at the bottom of each page.

That was my huge speech, so welcome! And have fun!
EDIT: VPP's are availible in the General Board.

Serebiish
09-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Thank you Max.I might try to write a story or two,but I'm not that good of a writer '-_-
Anyways, might also appear around the Art Section and hope to see you soon ^_^

Dino
09-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Hey there, I'm Dino, and...
Welcome to PE2K!

;D
You'll fit in well, there are plenty of fun things for everyone.

Teddiursa of the Sky
09-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the art section while you are here!

Serebiish
09-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Well thank you people,hope I'll see you around the forums ^_^

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
09-28-2011, 12:12 AM
Hey, welcome! Looks like you have lots of interests. Look forward to seeing your work posted around the place ^^

Do you have WiFi and Black/White? Even if you don't like competitive battling, feel free to check out our WiFi league (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124). It's not competitive, you just play with your favourite Pokemon and there's no EV training or anything like that. :D It's all for fun.

Either way, hope you enjoy PE2K! :happy:

Foxamivalth
09-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh hi Serebiish!
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k!
I see you have a lot of interest, and hope you can enjoy yourself in all sections you like here.
Have fun! :)

FlyingDreams
09-28-2011, 12:59 AM
Hello, and welcome to Pe2k, Serebiish!

I'm pretty new here as well, so we can be newbies together. xD
Anyhow, the people here are really nice, so you should be able to settle in and enjoy this place anytime soon. :]

Serebiish
09-28-2011, 01:38 AM
Well thank you people,Sarah I will drop by later ^_^
Foxa ^_^
FD Yep ^_^
Thank you all

Assaundrell Yumerai
09-28-2011, 04:06 AM
Well hi there(^^)
Enjoy your stay and Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!(pleased to meet you!)

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
09-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi there and welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We hope you find all the Pokemon info you need to make your Pokemon gaming experience awesome. We also hope you make a ton of friends and generally have a good time posting your comments. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone, and we'll be there for you. Okay? Take care.

Serebiish
09-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Thank you Sith Lord Guy ^_^
Lovin' here so far ^_^

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
09-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Thank you Sith Lord Guy ^_^
Lovin' here so far ^_^

You are most welcome. Incidentally, I'm planning to turn to the Light Side of the Force soon.

When this site hosts the "user name change marathon," I'll become a Jedi Knight with a Jedi avatar.

It's just that on this site, I do a lot of welcoming and wishing happy birthdays. To do that as a Sith Lord, (I like bad guys cuz they have better toys) It's just conflicting. Know what I mean?

Serebiish
09-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Kinda ... ^_^
Thinking of doing some spriting but got no ideas TT.T

Judgmental Arceus
10-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Hi. Welcome to PE2K.

Serebiish
10-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Thank you,Judgemental Arceus

Battlestar
10-04-2011, 04:04 AM