PDA

View Full Version : Ho-Oh

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-15-2005, 06:30 AM
Ive got crystal and i was wondering when you can get Ho-Oh?

PKMN Trainer RED
10-15-2005, 06:50 AM
Ho-oh can only be caught if you have the rainbow wing, which is somehwere in the game.

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-15-2005, 07:03 AM
Ho-oh can only be caught if you have the rainbow wing, which is somehwere in the game.
yeh i know that but instead of the rainbow wing which your're supposed to get at the radio tower(i also have the gold version)i got the bell thingy to see suicune and i killed suicune and couldnt get my hands on my sixth pokemon(Ho-Oh)....yet....

PKMN Trainer RED
10-15-2005, 08:21 AM
Oh that wasn't good that you killed him, but you get a feather from a man in pewter city and I think you get one if you catch suicune, but that I can't remember.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-15-2005, 09:25 AM
In Crystal I think you must capture the three legendary dogs (Suicune, Entei and Raikou)and then Ho-Oh will appear in the Tin Tower.

Edit: "After catching Suicune, Raikou and Entei, meet Eusine in the Celedon City Pokemon Center, talk to a Wise Trio member in the Tin Tower and obtain the Rainbow Wing which will make stairs appear that lead to Ho-Oh." ~Serebii.net

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-15-2005, 08:51 PM
In Crystal I think you must capture the three legendary dogs (Suicune, Entei and Raikou)and then Ho-Oh will appear in the Tin Tower.

Edit: "After catching Suicune, Raikou and Entei, meet Eusine in the Celedon City Pokemon Center, talk to a Wise Trio member in the Tin Tower and obtain the Rainbow Wing which will make stairs appear that lead to Ho-Oh." ~Serebii.net
Well thats just perfect isnt it.I had to go and kill suicune.Thanks anyway.