PDA

View Full Version : Howdy There!

Pokemonpal7
10-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I'm not even from America:oops: well, anyway here I am! I'm Pokemonpal7. Erm... I'm not that well up on the metagame, but I know what EVs and IVs are, at least. And I'm decent at breeding pokemon too. Well, that's pretty much me in a nut shell.:smile:

Foxamivalth
10-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi there pokepal!
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝ to PE2k.
Well, not everyone here are from America. I'm not from America either.
Anyway, enjoy and have fun here.

Pokemonpal7
10-16-2011, 12:02 PM
I know not everyone's from America (looks like another:oops:) heh heh. I've only just started and I'm already embarrassing myself :redface:

Temporal Diamond
10-16-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm not. :) Don't worry, forms are where you'll meet people from all over the globe and there is sure to be some cool exciting people you'll meet here in PE2K. :D Get yourself comfortable at home with us, read the rules so you know what to do and not. Exploring the forum is the first thing you should do as we have many things to offer. The URPG, ASB(personally, I'd say join the ASB XD), POL, Wifi League, RolePlays, and many more I would love to list but it's much more fun when you discover on your own. If you need any help, just ask anyone and we'll help. =)

Max0596
10-17-2011, 12:18 AM
I'm from Canada. Also, I don't even know what an IV is, XD! We do a bunch of differet things here, like RPs and writing fanfics. At any rate, have fun here!

MrPolarZero
10-19-2011, 10:31 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums. I'm an American but half Asian and half Dutch.

Makinai
10-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi. I welcome you even though you've already been welcomed.

Zan Sabrefang
10-19-2011, 10:13 PM
Welcome aboard.
I'm a UK dweller, but my better half is currently stateside.
Thankfully you don't need to be a seasoned Online Battler to get on here.
There's something for everyone.
I'm not big on the metagame either, but after reading across the site I have been able to breed some nicely IV'd monsters.
If you'd like to start using mons in battle though, on a slightly less competitive circuit, try the PE2K league which is designed for use with In-Game monsters that you've bred or obtained yourself.

Assaundrell Yumerai
10-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Hi! even me, I'm not from US, but I'm happy because the members here are so accommodating(^^)
Welcome and have fun!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
10-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Hi there. Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. Welcome to everyone who is new here. We hope you find all the Pokemon info that you need to make your adventures more awesome. We hope you make a ton of friends, that you put your two cents in everywhere, and that you have a good time. In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to ask anyone and we'll be happy to help. Take care.

Pokemonpal7
10-20-2011, 04:42 PM
You don't really need to say where you're from everytime someone posts. And thanks for the great welcome everyone. and btw, by not well up on the metagame, i meant i don't know tiers off by heart and usually need help w/ movesets. im actually pretty successful on pokefarm.com :) so, thanks again everyone for the kind welcomes!

Trent Reznor
10-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Welcome aboard! What is it that brought you here? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what are your other interests?

Pokemonpal7
10-24-2011, 03:08 AM
Brought me here? um, I'm not entirely sure. I mean, I've used this site for sprites before, but I'm not sure why I decided to join. I just did ;). Other interests: reading. Playing on apps.

fortomorrow
11-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Welcome here, I do have a good time here. It is a nice place for me, hope youc an enjoy yourself here either.

Judgmental Arceus
11-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Welcome to the home of Pokemon Eliteness.