PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Event: Yard Sale

paperfairy
10-20-2011, 12:54 AM
1) This thread will open October 30th, after the Referee's are paid. This will likely be in the morning time, EST.

2) Purchases are first come, first serve.

3) All edited posts are considered null and void. Don't do it.

4) If you DO NOT WANT the signature move that comes with the Pokémon, you can remove $5 from the price. You may not later apply for that Signature Move if you do not purchase it. This obviously only applies to Pokémon with Signature Moves.

5) Go nuts.

paperfairy
10-20-2011, 12:55 AM
http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/426.gif
Drifblim (F)
Ability: Aftermath
Sig Move: Anti-Gravity Blow
Drifblim loves to use Ominous Wind. Besides the stats boosting effect, Drifblim likes to feel the breezing wind. She always calls wind around her whenever she feels upset. Her best friend is wind. By having wind around her, she feels stronger and more confident.

Drifblim tries to call wind around her during battle to give her more strength. She spins around, faster and faster, creating whirlwind around her body and making cracks the ground. The whirlwind spreads wider and wider to the diameter of 6 meters, allowing two Pokemon to stay inside the wind. As she stops spinning, the wind starts to stop whirling. Instead, the wind blows from the cracks on the ground up high strong.

Type: Flying | BP: - | Accuracy: -
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Drifblim creates a wall of wind around her (works for user’s party Pokemon that takes the user’s placeor in a Double Battle) that messes up non-physical attacks. The wind has 50% to blow the attack up high to the sky, 25% to blow some of the attack up, reducing the damage taken by half. This move lasts 10 Rounds. Using this move again while this move is in effect will cause failure.

Referee rolls 1-100 after rolling the user’s and the attack’s own accuracy, 1-50 causes the attack to miss, 51-75 causes the damage taken multiplied by 0.5, 76-100 the attack hits normally.

*) Moves that can be messed up:
All Fire-type, Water-type, Grass-type, Ice-type, Poison-type, Rock-type, Bug-type, Steel-type, Flying-type non-physical moves that are not listed below, Beam attack (Tri-Attack, Techno Buster, Hyper Beam, Psybeam, etc.), Pulse attack (Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, etc.), Wave attack (Sludge Wave, Thunder Wave, Psy Wave, etc.), Ball-shape moves (Shadow Bal, Ice Ball, Rock Blast, Energy Ball, etc), Sound-base moves (Relic Song, Snarl, Screech, Grasswhistle, Metal Sound, etc.).
*) Moves that can not be affected:
All Ground-type, Electric-type, Dragon-type, Dark-type, Psychic-type, Ghost-type, Fighting-type, Normal-type non-physical moves that is not listed above, Fist-based moves, moves that falls above the target (Draco Meteor, Rock Throw, Rock Slide, etc.), Trapping moves (Whirlpool, Sand Tomb, Fire Spin, etc.), Surf, and Muddy Water.
All Physical, Status (Taunt, Imprison, Grudge, Spite, etc.) and Stats Boosting/Lowering moves that are not listed above.
Usage Gap: Once per Battle.
Price: 27

http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/569.gif
Garbodor (F)
Ability: Stench
Sig Move: Rot
Garbodor realizes people hate her so much. Noone wants to get close to her. Even Pokemon are avoiding her. Because she is a stinky rubbish bag. She stays in Garbage Disposal. Her friends are maggot, flies, and rats.

She wants to people to befriend her. She always wanted that. She has a ridiculous idea, and bring all decomposers and disease bringer to the city, spreading them and releases flies and decomposers to people's body. At least, everyone is now rotting like her. :P
Type: Poison | BP: - | Accuracy: -
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 12
Effects: The user's body starts to rot, flies and decomposers are eating the body. Pokemon that is rotting loses 1 Def & Sp.Def. It also loses 3 HP and Energy at the start of a round during rot. This effect will be transfered to any Pokemon that the rotting Pokemon touches via Physical contact (do not affect Substitute).
Usage Gap: Can be used anytime when Rot is not in effect.
Price: 25

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/317.gif
Swalot (M)
Ability: Sticky Hold
Obtained: Trade with murgle-flag (pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3353320&postcount=63)
Sig Move: Nasty Digestion
"Swalot has small mouth you say? Now, try to open your mouth and swallow that fat pig, Swalot!"

And Swalot actually has a really big mouth to swallow a huge thing without biting it first. If the swallowed thing is too big or isn't tasty, Swalot will spit it out. Just imagine if you're put inside his big mouth and poisonous belly, and is then spit out. Yuck!
Type: Poison | BP: 40 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Swalot puts the enemy into his mouth, covered by the saliva and the digestion acid. Swalot then spits his enemy out. The enemy is covered by sticky nasty liquid. The liquid can be washed by using damaging Water-type moves except Bubble, Bubblebeam and Muddy Water. As long as the liquid is sticked on the body, the sticky Pokemon lose Accuracy and Speed 1 stage (Acc - 1, Spd - 1) and all Poison-type moves that target the sticky Pokemon gets Critical raises by level 1 stage (Crit + 1). Fails if the target is higher than 1.7 m. List if Pokemon that can be swallowed (veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search?height=%3C+1+swalot%2C+%3D+1+swalot).
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
Price: 26

http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/110.gif
Weezing (F)
Ability: Levitate
Obtain: Trade with paperfairy (pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3354058&postcount=72)
Sig Move: Poison Storm
Weezing releases his gas to the arena. The gas rages each round and allows Weezing to grow another head.

As BW Dex says, a triplet can be found as Weezing feed on enough gas.
Type: Poison | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status/Weather
Target: Entire Field
Energy Modifier: 11
Effects: Weather. At the end of this round, each active Pokémon, except Poison types, loses 4 HP simultaneously. For the duration of this round and the next, damage dealt by Poison-type attacks is multiplied by 1.5. For the duration of this round and the next, damage dealt by Poison (PSN) and Toxic (TXC) effect are raised by 2. At the end of these effects, Weezing has 30% chance to grow 1 more head. By getting 1 more head, Weezing gains Atk and Sp.Atk by 1 stage (Atk + 1, Sp.Atk + 1). Weezing may only grow one head per battle.
Usage Gap: Once per 2 Rounds
Price: 26

http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/565.gif
Carracosta (M)
Ability: Solid Rock
Price: 28

http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/567.gif
Archeops (M)
Ability: Defeatist
Price: 25

http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/018.gif
Pidgeot (F)
Ability: Tangled Feet
Price: 33

http://pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/261.gif
Poochyena (F)
Ability: Quick Feet
Price: 19

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/female/592.png
Frillish (F)
Ability: Tangled Feet
Price: 13

Velocity
10-30-2011, 01:24 PM
Guys, I'm pretty sure I made a mistake opening this. Can you please delete your posts related to this one? I feel so stupid right now...

3m0d0ll
11-02-2011, 05:25 AM
If I can buy now, I'll take Cofagigus for $23. I won't register until the purchase is approved, though. :P

K, thanks, bai.

Temporal Diamond
11-02-2011, 05:30 AM
I'd like to purchase Chimchar, Piplup and Feebas please. :3

Saraibre Ryu
11-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Shiny Litwick and Lucario without sig move please.

Foxamivalth
11-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Again, Conkeldurr and Drifblim, all without Signature Move.

3m0d0ll
11-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Again, Conkeldurr and Drifblim, all without Signature Move.

Fox, we've decided not to let you buy your Pokemon back; sorry.

Foxamivalth
11-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Fox, we've decided not to let you buy your Pokemon back; sorry.

I've asked paperfairy since the week this thread was posted, and he said I may buy anything here. :/

Trainer17
11-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Chansey, Snorlax, Electivire, Scolipede. All without Sig moves.

MoonKit
11-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Grabbing the Haunchcrow and its sig. move. (-28)

I'll go to the bank when this is approved (if needed) or after school.

Dino
11-02-2011, 08:57 PM
I've asked paperfairy since the week this thread was posted, and he said I may buy anything here. :/

Technically PF can be overridden if we get enough votes.
Unless he forces his power.

Your post will be left for now and will be possible changed.

I will be taking
Gorebyss and Aggron.
:)

Temporal Diamond
11-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Lol, forgot about the 3rd rule so reposting. xD

I'd like to purchase Chimchar, Piplup and Feebas please. :3

sammy0295
11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
I may have traded her away, but I'll buy back Venvia, my Toxicroak. Without the move. So that's $21.

Velocity
11-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Picking up Tangrowth, Scrafty, and Volcarona. c:

paperfairy
11-08-2011, 02:00 AM
first post(s) updated.

KantoBreeder
12-18-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll take the Magmortar, if that's all right.
($38)

Velocity
12-18-2011, 09:37 PM
I'll take the Magmortar, if that's all right.
($38)

That's fine! c:

Judge Dredd
01-24-2013, 03:46 AM
I will take this guy

Conkeldurr (M)
Ability: Sheer Force
Obtain: PPRC
Sig Move: Show Off!

$ 26

paperfairy
01-24-2013, 02:10 PM
I will take this guy

Conkeldurr (M)
Ability: Sheer Force
Obtain: PPRC
Sig Move: Show Off!

$ 26
All yours.

5TailedDemonLizard
01-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Can I nab that Solosis?

3m0d0ll
01-31-2013, 08:10 AM
Nabbing that Muk for $21.

paperfairy
01-31-2013, 11:31 AM
Can I nab that Solosis?

Nabbing that Muk for $21.

enjoy 'em.

Dark Moonlight
01-31-2013, 01:48 PM
May I take Skuntank without the Signature Move? I don't want to waste $5 on a Signature Move I don't really want nor need.

$21 for meeee.

3m0d0ll
01-31-2013, 01:57 PM
May I take Skuntank without the Signature Move? I don't want to waste $5 on a Signature Move I don't really want nor need.

$21 for meeee.

You got it.

Saraibre Ryu
01-31-2013, 04:20 PM
I just realized I never registered that Lucario I bought ages ago. I think it was female with Steadfast but I can't remember for sure. Does anyone else remember its stats?

No wait, nevermind I found it in the Registration thread. XD

3m0d0ll
02-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Getting Boldore for the last of my mulah.

3m0d0ll
02-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Buying Swanna for $20. :3