PDA

View Full Version : destruction of earth (a pokemon roleplay)

Quaza529
11-05-2011, 05:59 AM
closed go to sign ups

Max0596
11-05-2011, 07:22 AM
NO 1 LINERS! ...well, I never...
"somebody's fist-ey" was freakin' sweet, and you know it.

Anyway, this should be in the Sign Ups and Discussions section, this section is for the RP's themselves, nothing else.

Saraibre Ryu
11-05-2011, 07:47 AM
If the world is destroyed...how is there anything left?

The plot is very vague and the grammer and such...is bad, I'll be honest. Why did the legendaries get mad? why did they meet up? Why did they all suddenly go powermad?

Also yes, this should be moved to the Sign Ups and Discussion part of the forum, of which you can ask a mod to do for you rather than having to repost it. ^^

Winter
11-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second, there's no need to get snappy, Sabi's just trying to help, not make fun of you, something I'm going to try to do as well.

Okay, so it's your first RP, but that doesn't mean you have the right to yell at people trying to help you improve it and attact potential RPers so you can get SUs and start the RP, and therefore the fun. For example, people tend to be turned off by bad grammar, proper basic capitalization and punctuation can make an RP look a LOT more appealing, especially since without them, reading posts can get confusing(I know, I've RPed with someone who didn't believe in others for a long time--we finally got them to fix it). Also, more detailed plots will attract more RPers, because they can understand what they're signing up for beforehand. Elaborating on what you mean might also help, since it will clear up confusion that might turn off potential RPers or have everyone asking the same questions like that ones Sabi asked. Maybe you could try looking at some of the other RP sign ups on the SU board and take some examples from them, speaking of which, as has already been stated, this board is in the wrong place.

I hope I helped/clarified things a bit. Good luck with RPing in the future. :)

Quaza529
11-06-2011, 03:59 PM
yeah sorry i get overheated sometimes i'll try to get this moved to sign ups and discussion and i'll try to explain the plot and what happened a little more thanks for trying to help i'm really sorry :oops: sorry sabi, max and winter for overreacting