PDA

View Full Version : Um, hey guys. :)

Meganium
11-11-2011, 03:58 AM
Note: Blame Yo Face Here for bringing me here. He's been wanting me to join here for a while now or so I thought? :P

Anyways, hi. I'm new here. Most of you prooobably know me by now...does the name "Megan" and PokeCommunity ring a bell? :D Well, I figured I should branch out on other Pokemon communities, as PokeCommunity seems to be the only PokePlace I currently hang out at. So, what the hay. I'm here, and I'm ready to explore. :D

A bit about me: Well, I'll be 21 this month, I'm gonna graduate from college in three weeks, I'm a computer geek, I like My Little Pony, Angry Birds, and Glee. In terms of Pokemon, Meganium is my all time favorite Pokemon (Chikorita my favorite starter <3). My favorite legendary is Articuno. :)

Well, I hope to get acquainted with y'all and maybe make a few friends here? I look forward to have fun here. See y'all!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
11-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Hi there. Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We hope you find all the Pokemon info that you need to make your adventures more awesome. We hope you make a ton of friends, that you put your two cents in everywhere, and that you have a good time. In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to ask anyone and we'll be happy to help. Take care.

Trent Reznor
11-11-2011, 04:31 AM
Ohai, Megan! Welcome to the forum! n__n

I already know you, and you know the drill, so I'll leave out all of the proper welcoming stuff. :3

Arch Enemy
11-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome to PE2K, Meganium! Hmm... Are you Meganium90 on PokéCommunity? If you are, then I think I've seen you around a couple of times while I was browsing that forum. x3

You're a MLP fan? That's awesome! Who is your favorite character? Mine's gotta be Twilight Sparkle, because her personality is similar to mine. We have a thread in the Entertainment (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29) forum completely related to My Little Pony, y'know? You should totally check it out!

Anyway, have a fun time here and enjoy yourself~

Obliveon
11-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi. Welcome to Pe2k.

Assaundrell Yumerai
11-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Good day to you Meganium! welcome to PE2K.
Well, I cannot blame him, but I can thank him for bringing you here(^^)

miltankRancher
11-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Hello! I am also from Pokecommunity! And we have the same story. Been wanting to join another Pokeforum to see whether people have different ideas.

anyway, welcome!

Meganium
11-19-2011, 05:13 AM
Yes, everyone... I am Meganium90 from PC. :P

I LOVE TWILIGHT SPARKLE. She is definitely my favorite Pony. We both are quite similar, due to the intelligence she has, as well as being a bookworm. xD

Anyways, I'm sure to have fun here. Thanks y'all for the welcomes. :)

Max0596
11-19-2011, 06:02 AM
Welcome. I'm also an avid fan of MLP, a 'brony' if you will. My favorite character is Rarity, though. I just think she's pretty awesome. Have fun here!