PDA

View Full Version : Hey

BritKom
11-17-2011, 03:13 AM
The name's BritKom, I'm sixteen and am currently an Australia citizen/resident. Lived in England for the majority of my life, until I was eleven, then emigrated over to Australia with my parents and two of my three sisters. I love Pokemon, been playing it since Pokemon Red, and I currently have at least one game in each generation. I'm doing a rerun through Emerald right now actually. I also like music, TV and eating but, then again, who doesn't.

So yeah that's me. Hope I get to know a few of you, and that I enjoy it here. :oops:

Max0596
11-17-2011, 04:16 AM
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. You'll find it more satisfactory if you're more active, we're a pretty cool community, as I've learned. PM me or really anyoe else here if you need help, we'll be glad to anwser your questions. As for me, I'm usually in the Creative Writing section.

See you around.

Assaundrell Yumerai
11-17-2011, 04:38 AM
Warm welcomes! its nice to see hear that you like Pokemon.
So, have fun(^^)

PKMN2011
11-17-2011, 04:55 AM
Hey im new here...i love music cuz i make hiphop and love pkmn as you can see...well here you have a friend 24/7...sorry for my english...im from P.R

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
11-17-2011, 04:59 AM
HI there and welcome to all the new Pokemon fans joining us. We hope this site gives you everything you need for your Pokemon adventures. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone and someone will be happy to help you. Take care.

Judge Dredd
11-17-2011, 07:04 PM
welcome to pe2k ! it seems like youve seen a lot of the world thats pretty cool!

BritKom
11-17-2011, 08:58 PM
welcome to pe2k ! it seems like youve seen a lot of the world thats pretty cool!

Thank you, and thank you everyone else who has welcomed me too. :)

Yeah I've seen my fair share, haha. Egypt, France, Tunisia, wouldn't even be able to tell you where else I've been. Flying sucks! :tongue:

miltankRancher
11-18-2011, 01:41 AM
hello BritKom! I'm fairly new here too, so don't be shy! :happy:

Anyway, I also love eating and TV! :crackup:

welcome to both of us!