PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] Pokemon Pirates Ages

CrazyTrainer
11-21-2011, 10:08 PM
PLOT

Well there once was a ancient pokemon named Mewtwo. He was the king of the pirates. But, the most relentless pirate of them all. He destroyed tons of pirates a long the way stealing there gold and getting more powerful. He would just crush ships with his psychic powers. So he just kept collecting all the gold and he was just unstoppable. He had the most treasure during a five year period. So he was bored until finally he had hid his gold in the deep depths of the sinnoh which no one had been there but, him. So after he had hid his gold and finish his last goals. He had the biggest bounty ever that he would turn himself in because he knew that he was making this world worst so he eventually turned himself in. He really didn't care what would happen to him in the end. So then he was sentenced to the death penalty unfortunately. so finally he was on a big podium were they where about to hang him finally but, he had last words for all those good pirates that were there watching him about to be hung. "For all you good pirates out there I have one last request for you or what I mean is a competition whoever finds my gold shall be named king of the pirates and be the best and most powerful pirates in the world. So if you got what it takes you will take this journey through the Kanto into the Johto past the Hoenn and finally work hard to get through the Sinnoh. If you can get through there four regions and get to the cave that my golds is in you shall be named king of the pirates. Now go on brave pirates find my treasure and become king of the pirates." At that moment when he was finished speaking he was hung to death and then the pirates where getting there equipment and supplies and getting ready to go on this big journey.

"For all you good pirates out there I have one last request for you or what I mean is a competition whoever finds my gold shall be named king of the pirates and be the best and most powerful pirates in the world. So if you got what it takes you will take this journey through the Kanto into the Johto past the Hoenn and finally work hard to get through the Sinnoh. If you can get through there four regions and get to the cave that my golds is in you shall be named king of the pirates. Now go on brave pirates find my treasure and become king of the pirates."

A few days after Mewtwo famous speech I'm here getting my medium but, still that small boat on to the water and off land. I make sure the anchor is down and I start loading the rest of are stuff on to the ship. "Hey Breloom its time to go get the rest of the stuff we are falling behind in this race to become king of the pirates." "Alright I'm coming I just have to get everything I need for now." Then Breloom picks up a picture of him and his parents and looks at it he puts it in his bag of stuff and gets the rest of the stuff ready. Blaziken picks up a barrel of food then puts it on the ship. Jumps off grabs the big flag that they gotten. Throws that on there. Breloom walks up to Blaziken in concern "hey blaziken the bottom part of the ship has a hole. What should we do about that? Water will leak all in are ship then." "Hey let me take care of that you make sure everything else gets on this ship for now."

Blaziken takes a couple of wood planks and seals it up with a bit of fire from his breath. Then starts to put up the flag. He pulls the anchor up from out the water then the ship very lightly starts to get pulled by a light current. Then he realizes he had made a dumb mistake as he goes to the ships wheel to go control which direction he would like to go but, he realized that the boat was backwards. "Aww what a dumb mistake by me." "What happened Blaziken." "The ship is backwards right now I will have to lets it pull us out a little then turn the ship around when we get more into the ocean." So then as he waits he decides to bring the flag out which is pretty big for a small boat. Then he hooks the flag up to the think pulls it up there then it spreads from a nice wind and then it shows nothing on it.

"Hey where's are logo Blaziken its not on the front."

"What, you have got to be kidding me?" Then he goes and looks and he see's nothing on the front of it and he looks with a puzzled look on his face. "Come on I know I drew that thing the other day it can't not be on the flag. This is bull crap I can't believe this or actually," he checks the back of the flag and the logo was on the back of the flag in this case. "Wow talk about being backwards I had the flag on backwards but, it's on the front of are ship which is backwards so I will have to turn the ship around now let me hurry and do that."

Then I go and turn the ship around which is a quite difficult task for me. "Hey Blaziken whats taking that ship so long to turn around."

"Hey man I'm not a navigator and I can't really navigate a ship disappointingly but, thats something we are going to need for this crew. Someone who can navigate are ship and also a cook would be nice to but, until then we have live with what we got. Alright the ship is all turned around Breloom now we are finally on sail now its are time are time to get a crew get stronger get gold and become king of the pirates."

Quaza529
12-02-2011, 11:00 PM
place
pallet town
"ohohoh Nex is gonna love this" he says looking at the Blaziken and the Breloom " oh no they spotted me gotta go " he says running through town to Nex's ship."Hey Nex did you here the news!" Munchlax my crew mate says running aboard Nex's ship (which is in dock) into the captains cabin. "What is it Munchlax"i say looking at him" "have you been you spying again if so tell me the news" "well i over heard a Blaziken and a Breloom saying something about king of all pirates and Mewtwos treasure""Mewtwo the one who took my tooth too bad i can't take revenge hes dead at least can get my tooth back from his treasure."I said angrily slamming the table which hurt really because i did it all with my strength and then i look at Munchlax ."Well what are you waiting for get the crew and hoist the flag were going to get that treasure" "AI AI SIR!"

Dark Umbreon
12-12-2011, 03:25 AM
Pallet Town
Striker

"Hey Surge come here, I think something's wrong with her."I said. I saw a dent in my boat ,Lady Garnet II, but when he wasn't responding I punched the boat and to my luck the dent went away. "Surge whats up you've just sitting up there while, we've been working down here!" Meela ,one of my crew, said. Sorry, but it's amusing watching all 'em other peoples work." he yelled from the crow's nest. Meela stuck out her tounge and Surge did the same." You two stop bickering! Where's Buzz where going to take off, that treasure won't find itself!" I shouted.
I was so pumped when I heard about Mewtwo. I mean so much gold and a new adventure that is competitive. "Eh, I'm over here and I brought cookies and other food. I think some ships have been spying so ya'll better watch out." Buzz said from behind some trees holding some bags that said 'Pokemart have a nice day'. "I also got a map of Kanto." he put in afterwards. "Come on everyone get in the ship I have a few things to say."

Quaza529
12-12-2011, 05:28 AM
"Ok everybody i have brought you here today to discuss something"Nex said pacing around softly in front of his crew Munchlax'Porygon'Elekid'andVoltorb."That something is mewtwo's treasure"Everybody gasped"thanks to Munchlax we were able to get this info from a Blaziken and a Brelloom thats why he is promoted to first mate and so i will also assign other ranks so Elekid is cook""Oui oui"he said determined"And Porygon and Voltorb are Raiders you know the people who get the treasure"I said."SWEET!!!!" Porygon and Voltorb shouted in unison"NOW EVERYBODY HOIST THE FLAGS CLEAR THE PORT AND STARBOARD AND SET OUT TO GET THAT TREASURE"

CrazyTrainer
12-13-2011, 02:27 AM
OOC: I forgot you need a crew name to put that in your sign up also please.

Pallet Town Docks
TrailBlazers

Well as the sun goes down slowly and are ship going the right way Blaziken and Breloom find themselves finally leaving off on their journey. As they had started to leave Blaziken had spotted something hiding near a barrel a blueish color. "Hey Breloom whats that hiding near that barrel over there." "What I don't see anything." "That blue thing it just went away looked like a pokemon." "Ha ha Blaziken your a funny guy yo you must be seasick already ha." Breloom had laughed with stupidity. "Hey I know what I saw I think one of the other teams pokemon was spying on us keep a eye out." "Ayeiii Captain!"

So sailing Blaziken goes to the front of the deck as he watches the sunset slowly he thinks of something. "Dang I forgot to get paint to write are crew name on the flag."

"Wow really thats not good but, what was your though of the name Blaziken."

"I was going to name are crew the TrailBlazers."

"Hmmmm that has a nice ring to it I like so when we get to Cinnabar island we can just get the paint and other supplies there. Yeah and maybe we can find another person to join are team at Cinnabar island because we can use some teammates now."

"Alright Breloom lets not get a little over yourself here will see if we can find someone but, they have to have sometype of skill thought. So we will see but, anyways let me prepare something for us to eat then we can take a little nap because we can't be letting are guard down to other ships."

"Alright Blaziken just a little to concerned alright I'm going to go be on the look out deck for now."

"Alright good then," I said as I went to are small kitchen as I though to myself. "Wow usually Breloom is very cool and not concerning but, he seems very worried about the team early. Well I try to keep that out of his head. I gotta take care of him. Yes I am the leader and I have recruit and get gold at the same time. We got a lot to do," as night comes by it starts to get dark little by little as I finish cooking a kind of poorly made dinner I got out on the deck to serve Breloom who has fallen asleep.

Quaza529
12-22-2011, 08:32 PM
"Uh Nex we should probably hurry up" Munchlax said worried looking over at the other ship. "What why Munchlax" I said worriedly "well its that Blaziken and Breloom their ship is right behind us ...... OH NO THEIR LOOKING AT US START ROWING HURRY" Munchlax screamed as the whole crew started running toward the rowing paddles underneath the captains cabin Elekid was commanding "ROW ROW WE GOT TO MAKE IT OUT OF HERE SO ROW" Elekid started shouting. "Uh I hope they don't recognize me after all they almost saw me last time UH OH TO LATE FOR THAT" as the Blaziken started yelling something but couldn't because he was to far away"um guys i think were heading toward something it looks like sharp rocks UH OH TAKE EVASIVE ACTION" I yelled as three rocks came up really sharp enough to tear a hole in the hull.
occ:is this dead i hope not

Quaza529
02-02-2012, 10:27 PM
This is dead noooooo