PDA

View Full Version : [DS][AI]Perfectworld Phase One[Suspended]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Max0596
11-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Suspended for now, due to many complications with life, time, and activity. Sorry it has to end this way, but I'm cancelling PwPo for now. I might reboot it, I might restart it, who knows. If you want to put in your two cents, go ahead and post in here.

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m399/PowerCampGal/Perfectworldbanner.png(credit to Charmander009, it's amazing, thanks!)
[The RP itself] (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116848)

Introduction
----------------
>reboot initiated
>processing…
>FATAL ERROR-PLEASE REMOVE DISC
>PLEASE REMOVE DISC IN /F
>SUFFICENT DATA LOSS
>WARNING-VIRUS DETECTED
> CANN█T LOAD “firewall8”
>”firewall8” CORRUPT█D
>DEST█UCTION OF FILES IMMINENT
>/Libraries/Documents COMP█OMISED
>WA█NING-VIR█S DET█CTED
>WARNI-██████████████████████████████████████████

“…game over.”

┌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┐
▐██████████▒▌
▐┌───┐█████▓▌
▐│███│█████▓▌
▐├───┘▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▐│█████│││█▓▌
▐│█████└┴┘█▓▌
▐▄█████████▒▌
└▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀┘

>CHO█SE ONE OF T█E FOLL█WING
“What the hell, you persist living?”

FILE 8273849
INTRODUCTION: Ah, the Database. It can find anyone, anywhere, anytime. Housed in World Zero, a manufactured world. Now I've wondered, how was it made? All the others were made naturally, but Zero seems to be...mechanical. Everyday I woke up, the massive tower that is the Epicentre glared down at me, with angry, red lights. So obviously I escaped.

I'm Soar's leader now.

ORAGANIZATION: Soar
GOAL: To stop the "inhumane" practices of The System
LEADER: Sara Aurion

FILE 6482123
INTRODUCTION: These worlds are so pitiful. Won't you join me in making a new one? Humans are so pitiful. Won't you help me in destroying them?

ORGANIZATION: Gameover
GOAL: Destruction of all things alive.
Leader: Hainze
>FILE DELETED- UNSELECTABLE

FILE 7193
INTRODUCTION: WE ASSIST THE LIVING IN FUFILLING THEIR DESTINIES. ALL WE DO IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD

ORGANIZATION: THE SYSTEM
GOAL: TO SAVE HUMANITY THROUGH STRAIGHT PATHS
LEADER: ████████
>FILE DELETED-UNSELECTABLE

“Listen, it’s vital you know what they exactly do. I-I don’t have much time, so hear me out. The System stands for free will being completely gone. Gameover is just pure evil, and Soar-Well, that's where I am.”

FILE 3710
INTRODUCTION: Normal population

ORGANIZATION: N/A
GOAL: N/A
LEADER: N/A
>FILE DELETED- UNSELECTABLE

“What I really need to tell you is-“
>FILE DELETED

>CHOOSE ONE

>POKEMON

>HUMAN

>POKEMORPH

>CHOOSE ONE
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-
>WORLD 8
└ LUSH, FOREST WORLD
>-CORRUPTED-
>-CORRUPTED-

>OVERLAY OF WORLD-START POINT
>FILE CORRUPTED
>FILL OUT THE SHEET

NAME:
SPECIES:
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):
WEAPON(S):
OTHER:

>AUTHORIZING
>PROCESSING
>ACCEPTED

“A short briefing. You will awaken in a dense forest, which is by the way, endless. You will see a village when you are ready-do not force it. You will have no past, and a very dark future. Do not harm the others you first encounter-they are just like you. Other things you might need to know is that you are our only hope, whoever you may be. The System is breaking down, falling apart. Magic, used by the inhabitents of our worlds, is at your disposal. I hope, no, I know you’re going to be able to save the worlds.”

You must.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes: My first RP! I can already tell this is going to be a lot of fun. Humans can use Magic, but not Pokemon/pokemorphs. Instead, they get an extra move, making five. Basically all that can be selected is the Organization Soar, along with World 8. Then create your character. History is not needed since your character can have no memories, as it stands now. There will be multiple phases. Posts will be in an orderly fasion, until it is deemed okay to free that limitation. If you don't post within one week of the person before you, you will be skipped and considered 'frozen', a problem that sometimes happens in this world. I do have a plan for the plot, but it is subject to huge change if anyone wishes to input ideas. Any questions about what transpires in the RP can be asked here, or PM/VMed to me. This concludes your introduction, please sign up using the above sheet. If you wish to not look for it, here it is again, more in-depth.

NAME:
SPECIES:(Human excluded)
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):(Humans: Magic spells are as follows, and may 'grow', or you may gain more. Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Wind.)(Pokemorphs: Four moves)(Pokemon: Five moves)
WEAPON(S):(Pokemon excluded)
OTHER:

Not to ramble on, but basically, Humans can use magic, Pokemon can use more moves than normal, and Pokemorphs are a little bit of everything, but can't use magic. Weapons are anything your charactter can realistically carry. That means I don't want to be seeing any of this (http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/e/e4/Sephiroth-FFVIIArt.png). Where can you carry that? You can't. End of story. Oh yeah, rules.

RULES:
-No Gmodding-bunnying
-Nothing gory, keep it clean.
-Pay attention and be active. Once a week should be fine.
-Wait your turn, please.
-No swearing either. Should be kept at a PG rating.
-Romance is allowed, however.
-If you wish to make an exception, put the explicit parts in spoiler tags, and put WARNING in bold above them.
-You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep up with them. I advise two or three though, if you're inexperienced in RPing.
-Have fun!

Extras:
Extras 1, 2, & 3 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3366253&postcount=41)

---------------------------------------------------
Confirmed RPers/Order of Posting:
Max0596
Winter_Cherry
Charmander009
Grassy_Aggron
Latisiblings
Eternal Moonlight
haybalebarn
(known)Characters:
Max0596
(Too many to count!)

Winter_Cherry
Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen
Shenz
Anna Atoli

Charmander009
Aarilyn DX4002
Windflower

Grassy_Aggron
Experiment

Latisiblings
Vincent Gunhold

Eternal Moonlight
Lorenzo
Aqua
Leander

haybalebarn
Sevv
(Should've reserved another post. *sigh*)
Some facts in this text may be outdated or false. Please take the time to read through the below posts to get more up-to-date information. Thank you for your time.
------------------------------
The Magic System
-----------------
At the end of each Day, your character will be given OOC Magic Levels. Obviously you start at LV1, upgrading each night to become stronger the following day in Magic.

Magic is ONLY for Human species characters. No exceptions.

That being said, let's have a rundown for you human character-havers;

You need to use this format at the end of each Day in your Final Rotation of the Day post:
┌──(character name)───
│(Magic Class:EX.Fire) LV (new level)
│Skills:(all below are default for all Magic)
│Manipulation-1(all levels require 1 LVUP Point)
│Resistance-0(all levels require 2 LVUP Points)
│Conjuration-0(all levels require 3 LVUP Points)
│(empty space)
│(Magic Class:EX.Fire) LV (new level)
│Skills:(all below are default for all Magic)
│Manipulation-1(all levels require 1 LVUP Point)
│Resistance-0(all levels require 2 LVUP Points)
│Conjuration-0(all levels require 3 LVUP Points)
│LVUP Points Left:0(can be stockpiled)
└────Magic LV Up───────
Map of the Soar HQ (http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd406/max0596/Soarmap.png)

Socratic Sarcasm
11-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Can humans carry Pokemon?

Max0596
11-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Characters are taken from an unlimited number of worlds, so one of them is surely one with trainers. The pokemon of these worlds might not be so impressed with your character though. So yeah, that's allowed.

Grassy_Aggron
11-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Hmm...I may join.

Will a severely limited Ditto morph be all right? (If you wish, I can PM you about what I mean by "severely limited". I've been wanting to use her for a while, but I know Ditto can be devastating. I made sure to limit her as much as possible in that regard.)

Max0596
11-25-2011, 10:49 PM
You can PM me if you wish. Ditto is a tricky pokemon, finding a fair balance within a morph ability can be hard, because it's usually very easily see through, or near-impossible to see through. Whatever you're thinking, PM me at any time and I'll help you with the specifics, or any questions you might have with the RP itself. Questions being asked here are fine also, and there is never a stupid question.

Winter
11-25-2011, 11:39 PM
NAME: Skylar "Sky" Boschtallen
RACE: "Failed" Early Pokemorph
SPECIES: Gardevoir
PERSONALITY: Sky isn't exactly the kind of person you want to just go up and greet. Loud and opinionated, she's as likely to hit you as she is to look at you, fairly blunt, and refuses to tolerate idiocy, not to mention she loves sarcasm. Rough overall, she does have a kinder side to her, shown only towards Shenz(though she's not enitrely sure why, other than she feels as though she's known him forever) and children, maybe towards those she comes to consider friends, and those people are incredibly rare, as Sky is very wary of people. She tries to keep most at arm's length, where they can't firgure her out, can't get close, because she has this intense fear that anything they might learn about her to hurt her. In spite of all this, however, Sky does have a clear sense of right and wrong and sticks to her morals; she's also quite intelligent.
APPEARANCE: Sky is about 5' 11" and stick-figure skinny, as well as so pale she has barely more color than a sheet of copy paper, with a rather flat chest that adds on to her boyish appearance. Her pale blonde hair is cut short, usually gelled into inch-tall spikes on the top of her head, the tips of which are died blue. She also has bicolored eyes, the left one is a vibrant red while the other is a pale blue, which gives her a serious creepy factor when it comes right down to it, especially when you count in her insomnia-darkened smudges under her eyes. She tends to wear a plain black t-shirt with a halfway zipped up purple-striped black hoodie that has a cutout red heart sewn messily onto the front of it(it was bought that way) that she never takes off along with a pair of sharpie writing covered, faded jeans that have ripped up knees and black tennis shoes. Her ears are full of metal studs and the like, further adding to her boyish and creepy look.
SKILL(S): As she was given enough DNA to at least giver her psychc powers, Sky is capable of using both telepathy and telekinesis, enabling her to use attacks such as Confusion, Magical Leaf, Psychc, and Teleport.
WEAPON(S): Whatever she can pick up with her telekinesis and her fists.
OTHER: Was an early pokemorph experiment of Team Magma's, however she did not recieve enough Gardevoir DNA to affect her appearance beyond the paleness of her skin and red eye, though she has the psychc abilities of the pokemon she shares her DNA with. In spite the fact that her memories are gone, she's still prone to nightmares related to the trauma she went through as an experiment of Magma.

NAME: Shenz
AGE: Technically? 10, though he appears 18 or so. (Don't worry, it'll be explained in a moment)
RACE: Early Pokemorph
SPECIES: Luxray
PERSONALITY: Very much unlike his nearly constant companion, Shenz is a lot easier to get along with. Easygoing and polite to everyone until you go after Sky, he tries his best to at least create allies. For some reason, he finds himself incredibly protective of Sky to guard dog standards, and doesn't really mind that he's not sure just why he feels the need to protect her. The kind of person to help anyone in need, Shenz is fairly friendly and also has a bit of a soft spot for children. Though originally a pokemon, Shenz has no problem speaking English in human form, and is fairly smart.
APPEARANCE:
Human Form: Shenz (http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn73/Mew__Rose/My%20Art/DSCI0738.jpg) *It took me FOVEVER to draw this, if this gets stolen, you will be hunted like an animal to the ends of the Earth and hurt a LOT
Standing in at 6' 2" and lean-bodied, Shenz cuts a fairly imposing figure that tends to scare people away from him, but then again, having slightly blue-tinted skin on his face and in box-shaped blotches on both is his inner forearms, combined with eyes only found on Luxray can do that as well. His hair is a wild, spikey mane of inky black that looks like it might be the result of hair-sparying his hair in place while riding in a car going 60 mph with his head stuck out the window though it's not, and he's fair-skinned where it isn't tinted blue. His attire consists of a plain black long-sleeve t-shirt and slightly baggy gray jeans with blue tennis shoes.
Pokemon Form: In his pokemon form Shenz is considered massive by Luxray standards, standing in at about 5' tall at the and nearly a 115 lbs, but otherwise looks like your average Luxray.
SKILL(S): Shenz can use Tackle, Spark, Crunch, and Thunder Fang in his pokemon form
WEAPON(S): His pokemon form
OTHER: Was close friends with Sky before they lost all their memories. He was also a pokemorph experiment of Magma's, however, he was originally a pokemon, not human.

NAME: Anna Atoli
RACE: Human
PERSONALITY: Anna is quite the odd young girl, fairly mature for her age as well as almost eerily quiet, Anna is most often content to watch the world pass her by while she sits in a corner by herself. She has no friends and she doesn't try, nor does she intend to try making any, as she seems to have a low opinion of people in general. It's pretty clear that whatever past she had was rough once you look past the pretty dress and overly polite speech that comes out of her mouth (when she even speaks) but Anna can't remember it and it just fine leaving things the way they are thank-you-very-much. She comes across as being a member of a wealthy family, but you will find Anna isn't much for complaining, and she can't stand whiners. When she does speak, Anna tends to be overly polite a formal, and her tone is ice cold, though on occasion when angered her ability to be polite will go down the drain. It will most likely take time and a bit of effort to get Anna out of her shell.
APPEARANCE: Anna isn't what you would think of were "rich girl" mentioned in a description of her. She stands about 5' even and could easily be described as frail. Long, curly blonde hair frames a pale-skinned face and large, emotionless eyes that are a light shade of blue-green that are more green than blue. A single pale pink bow hangs halfway fallen out of her hair that matches the color of the straps and bow on the empire waist of the white, knee-length sundress she wears which she wears a darker pink bell-sleeved half-blouse over. She wears a pair of pink ballet flats with the dress as well as a small white over the shoulder bag.
SKILL(S): Ice and electricity magic user
WEAPON(S): None
OTHER: Is followed by a Krookodile whom she calls Hook constantly.

...I feel like these are so short and lacking...

Grassy_Aggron
11-26-2011, 12:08 AM
You can PM me if you wish. Ditto is a tricky pokemon, finding a fair balance within a morph ability can be hard, because it's usually very easily see through, or near-impossible to see through. Whatever you're thinking, PM me at any time and I'll help you with the specifics, or any questions you might have with the RP itself. Questions being asked here are fine also, and there is never a stupid question.

Well, I PMed you. And her morph ability, as I said, isn't shape shift worthy. Only certain parts XP I'm not too keen on having someone transform into something else. I've always been the "mix and match" type, he he.

Hi Winter :D

Charmander009
11-26-2011, 12:17 AM
This sounds like a really cool concept! :D I kept thinking in the back of my head, TRON Legacy!!! :D Well, kind of xD I think I'll most certainly will be signing up, too, Max. I'll see if I can get something up as soon as things slow down a bit 'round my neck of the woods ^^

Winter
11-26-2011, 12:39 AM
This is gonna sound soooooo nerdy, but Grassy, do you mean only certain parts of her body will transform like Reptile from the Super Hero Squad Show? XD And before anyone says anything--it's on in the mornings because I can't stand the house being quiet and I'm the only one up at that point in time. BTW, hi. *waves*

And lookie, another familiar face drops in--hi, Char!

Max0596
11-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Wow, it seems I've attracted a crowd. It'll be great to have you all aboard! As for the concept...TRON isn't a great comparison. The characters are just being brought there with a computer, and the only one of the known 10 worlds that that applies to is World Zero, which looks...a lot like the TRON world.

Latisiblings
11-26-2011, 03:30 AM
I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this idea is really cool? =P Giving me a reserve would be as awesome as this RP. Is it okay if I make my SU around a week later, though? I have my tests coming up.

Max0596
11-26-2011, 03:38 AM
Consider yourself reserved. Wow, you have one good idea at thre-I-I mean It took me forever to think of this. Not five minutes and being overtired. I'm digging myself a hole...

Winter
11-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Well in spite the fact I feel these SUs are incredibly short and lacking, unless you need an SU for Anna's Krookodile, I'm done with everyone.

Socratic Sarcasm
11-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Okay, reserve please.

Max0596
11-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Cherry, I VM'ed you back.

narphoenix, welcome aboard.

EDIT: Wow, didn't see your SU's up there. Accepted!

Winter
11-26-2011, 04:25 PM
XD Awesome!

Lol, how did you miss those?!

Max0596
11-26-2011, 04:40 PM
I DON'T KNOW! I mean, I scroll ALL the time. Silly me. And I don't think they're short at all. Definetly way better than some I've seen.

By the way, I haven't got around to saying this yet. (You guys and gals can't seriously be writing your first posts by now, right?)

Every character is cut off from others at the start, for however long of a time period that Soar needs to study the character to make sure he/she won't go on a murderous rampage. Yes, even pokemon and thier trainers will be seperated. But after you've been processed, your characer will see a village in the distance. As mentioned in the intro, everyone will meet there.

Still, nobody who was brought to the world has any memories. I'll announce when it's time to start remembering things, but your character can't just "AHA!" and have all thier memories back.

Winter
11-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Lol, they're short compared to how much I normally write.

Oh, fun. XD Is it okay to have bonds established through emotion, then? (Ex. Hook feeling as though there should be someone with him he needs to be with, but going to Anna when they all meet because she looks like she needs someone or Shenz and Sky feeling as though they know each other?)

Max0596
11-26-2011, 07:27 PM
Yes, grouping your characers together with still lingering feelings is quite fine.

Actually, bringing in characters at different times would be a lot of trouble. How about you guys tell me how many posts you'll need before we all group, I think one will be fine though. Here's a 'schedule' of what to expect in the first bit.

-One post each in order
-Event(grouping)
-Free time before next event (Five days)
-Event

I'll also be starting a little calandar for this, or something to that effect. Five days will be a standard unit of measurement, because everyone will be here at least once every five days, right?

Socratic Sarcasm
11-26-2011, 10:32 PM
NAME: Allison Katniss Xanatos

SPECIES: n/a

PERSONALITY: Allison is... different. She is remarkably intelligent and has a tendency to connect many seemingly unrelated things (a la Holmes), but she cares not for norms or the status quo. She has a tendency to approach things with a 'so what' attitude, and tends to see things others do not (to the extent of being overwhelmed and retreating into her mind). She sees life as something to be altered at everyone's leisure, and approaches it as such. People who fail to grasp this are, in her eyes, stupid, and will get the brunt of a large amount of sarcasm and snark.

However, beneath this large amount of brains and irony lies a very loyal individual who will put those her earn her trust and friendship ahead of her without a breath of doubt. She cares about very few people, but those few are cared about very deeply. She will still remark on their stupidity if they slip in front of her, though, but only if it would not hurt the other person (she can read people pretty well, so she generally knows when to snark and when to sympathize).

But Allison has her weak spots. For one, she is always measuring her competence, trying to push herself into knowing everything, being able to do everything. She does not ALLOW herself to understand that she has limits; that she cannot do everything. Her determination is something to be commended, but can also lead to her downfall.

APPEARANCE: Allison has deep, straight, brown hair that, for practicality, is usually cut short and put in a ponytail. She has gray eyes that seem to analyze everything that they meet, deducing motives and origins. She stands at a mere 158 cm (5'2") and has a very thin frame. She usually wears a loose gray sweater ("I get cold, okay?!") and a pair of jeans, along with white sneakers.

SKILL(S):

Hand to Hand: She may be small, but she can beat you to death. This aided by her extensive knowledge of the human body (not as much use on Pokemon, though) and her...

Deductive Abilities: Holmes-esque: very fast, very accurate.

Magic: She especially enjoys using telekinesis, but can use other forms as well.

Knife Nut: She can throw or use them in close combat, helped by her deductive abilities.

General Physical Fitness: Standard.

Ametuer Shot: She can shoot a pistol okay, but she's not going to shoot a pistol out of your hands anytime soon.

WEAPON(S):

Knives: Everywhere. You name it, she has at least four knives there. (slight exaggeration)

Pistol: Carries it on a rather interesting contraption (not designed by her)

OTHER: She has an Espeon that she'll meet in the village, and who will get a sign up if I have to make one :P.

Max0596
11-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Accepted. You must keep in mind that she would have had to come from another world with Magic to be fond of using it. Just something to keep in mind.

Socratic Sarcasm
11-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Accepted. You must keep in mind that she would have had to come from another world with Magic to be fond of using it. Just something to keep in mind.

Sure, let's go with that.

Grassy_Aggron
11-27-2011, 03:14 AM
He, here I go. You know Max ('tis okay if I call you that, right?), I wonder if perhaps my character could fit another role as well...But saying anything here would draw a lot of attention XD

NAME: Experiment
RACE: Pokemorph
SPECIES: Ditto

PERSONALITY: Experiment is very rambunctious and eager to fight, willing to test her boundaries to no end. She very rarely wants to take the easy way in, preferring battle over diplomacy. She doesn't really value friendship, at least not at first, until one realizes that she is truly lonely. Due to being what is considered a "faulty" Ditto Pokemorph, only able to shape shift certain parts of her body and only with select species, she doesn't feel very effective or complete. Thus, she takes out her frustration with an "act now, think later" philosophy, trying to make up for her weakness with a strong offensive act that covers for her insecurity. Yes, you heard right. She is insecure because of her "condition".

Deep inside she is a kind person that wants attention and to have comfort in her life. It is vitally important to her. When her loyalty is gained, she will follow orders, although it is questionable if she will follow them if they go against her morals. She is terrified of getting close to people, however, for fear of losing them. This makes it difficult for her to make friends, and her unique "condition" makes it so that she feels as if the world is against her. It will take time for her to stop thinking like this, and while amnesia will no doubt help, it's only a matter of time before these thoughts return.

To sum it up, she is aggressive and impulsive yet insecure and lonely, but paranoia prevents her from really coming out of her shell. She wants to prove herself to those around, but perhaps the one she needs to prove to the most is herself...

APPEARANCE: Outfit, because I honestly can't think of anything better XD (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Arrancar+outfit&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=oGeQ3WWbJZ1xvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.hellocosplay.com/bleach-espada-arrancar-luppi-cosplay-costume-p-7.html&docid=nb-pQrxpdsD_VM&imgurl=http://www.hellocosplay.com/images/bleach-espada-arrancar-luppi-costume-1.jpg&w=600&h=480&ei=IuDSTvuSA8Lz0gHGtfT2Dw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=187&vpy=293&dur=11404&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=185&ty=64&sig=100359285344153127983&page=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=185&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0) She has a multicolored gem on the chest which changes color to represent what form she is using. Notably, when combining two forms, the colors mix, so it can get a little complicated. She has skin tight white pants beneath the skirt, with shoes of matching color and bland style, aside from black trimming, and equally as tight.

Her skin is a soft pink, as the peach of a normal human and the purple of a Ditto mixed to create a rosy complexion. Experiment has deep grey, bordering on black eyes, with brown shoulder length hair that falls straight and frames her face. Honestly, she is rather bland...

SKILL(S): She can shift parts of her body into various forms of other Pokemon, however, she can only use two "forms" at a time. It also costs about ten seconds to completely shift to another form (about five to go back to normal, then another five to get the change). She can only shift one form at a time, not both simultaneously.

Also, she is slightly more stretchy due to being a Ditto Morph. It's nothing like Mr. Fantastic, but it still gives her a little edge over others with blunt impacts.

Attack:
Scyther Scythes: X-Scissor, Slash (Blades for attacking)
Aerodactyl Wings: Wing Attack, Steel Wing (Flight, attacking)
Seviper Fangs: Poison Fang, Crunch (Venom, strong bite)
Vaporeon Tail: Aqua Tail, Iron Tail (Swimming, attacking)

Varied
Machamp Arms: Dynamic Punch, Bulk Up (Strength, extra arms)
Absol Legs: Quick Attack, Double Team (Quickness and jumping)

Support
Audino Ears: Lucky Chant, Heal Bell (Enhanced hearing)
Luxray Eyes: Glare, Leer (X-ray sight/enhanced sight)

WEAPON(S): Other than herself and her numerous forms, she has no weapons.

OTHER: She may or may not gain more abilities in the future...Is she a complete failure of a Ditto 'Morph? We'll have to see.

Also, notice how she has no long distance moves. Flaws~

Charmander009
11-27-2011, 03:20 AM
Hi, Winter! Hi, Grassy! :D

Okay, I'm going to add another character besides this one, but here's....

NAME: Aarilyn DX4002

AGE: 7 years (programmed to be the equivalent to 16 human years, however)

RACE: Pokémon

SPECIES: δ Dewott

PERSONALITY: The people of Aarilyn’s world sought to bring up Pokémon to be as advanced as they were—and specifically, they were looking to make them more “intelligent” (though they didn’t fully understand that Pokemon could be quite intelligent on their own; of course, Aarilyn won’t remember any of this). Aarilyn was among some of the earlier experiments that tried to break the barrier, and though they succeeded in giving her knowledge over English… well, she didn’t really turn out as sophisticated as they had hoped. Aarilyn is brusque, tomboyish, and quite hard-headed.

This Dewott is the type who will shoot first, ask questions later. She calls things as she sees them, thus she often comes off as rude or insubordinate. Aarilyn can be loud and obnoxious, but despite being from an advance world, she can be rather simple at times. Watch out for her short temper--she especially hates being confused. Some of her methods can be quite unconventional, but she somehow manages to make them work. If you can picture a regular old space cowgirl, then you got Aarilyn.

APPEARANCE: Though she isn’t aware of it, Aarilyn is the result of experimentation from a futuristic world, and this experimentation causes her to be a bit different from ordinary Dewott. She actually is a lot taller—4’ 10” to be exact, and her blue fur is much paler. Where the “pants” are, so to speak, on the average Dewott, Aarilyn’s fur is gray. Above that, she also wears a black leather, sleeveless jacket over her person. Donning her head is a high tech head set, but it seems to have been damaged when she was transported through the system. She doesn’t really remember what they’re for, nor can she quite recall how to use them. Oh well.

SKILL(S): Razor Shell, Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Night Slash, and, if you let me use the Scallchops idea below, then Charge Beam (if not, I’ll settle for Thunderpunch).

WEAPON(S): I was wondering if I could make Aarilyn’s special “Scallchops” a little high-tech, since she comes from a futuristic world. Imma thinkin’ lazah beams ;D (The equivalent of a weak lazer gun, if you’ll allow it ^^)

OTHER: Can’t post on Sundays, just so you know ^^’

Hmm... funny how cutting out the history cuts out so much of the character's sign-up xD

Dr Robotnik
11-27-2011, 04:16 AM
Hey. Hey you guy. Yeah you. RESERVE ME A SPOT. FOR SCIENCE. I'll have something up... Tomorrow, day after, something like that.

Eternal Moonlight
11-27-2011, 05:21 AM
Hey. Hey you guy. Yeah you. RESERVE ME A SPOT. FOR SCIENCE. I'll have something up... Tomorrow, day after, something like that.

Yay, MS :D

I've got a few things to get done first, but I'd like to take a reserve, please :3
Shouldn't take me long ^^

Winter
11-27-2011, 05:28 AM
...Wow, did all the regular RPers latch on to this? XD All we need now are Sabi and Chibi and we'd have everyone in one RP. This is going to be awesome!

Dr Robotnik
11-27-2011, 05:31 AM
Nah, I just picked one at random because... I dunno, I need to get back involved with things. And this one interested me >->

Max0596
11-27-2011, 05:57 AM
Accepted, accepted, reserved, reserved. This is going to be amazing. Laser guns I will allow, and will provide for a bit of comedic relief once my chars see them >:D

Side note: Portal is amazing. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Eternal Moonlight
11-27-2011, 06:13 AM
YEAH! This RP brings all the guys (and girls to be politically correct) to the table X3

Haha, Max, I guess one my charas might get along with yours (personalty depending of course). Comedy FTW ^^

Winter
11-27-2011, 06:31 AM
That it does. :) Dangit, why'd Chibi have to get herself grounded? She's missing all the fun!

You know what I like best about space? Space!

Eternal Moonlight
11-27-2011, 06:36 AM
That it does. :) Dangit, why'd Chibi have to get herself grounded? She's missing all the fun!

You know what I like best about space? Space!

We'll just have to keep the fun going until she's able to get on again :D

Space is, after all, a vital component of space!

Max0596
11-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Whew, I thought you were going to say:
"Cody's RP brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, It's bettah then yours!"
O.o

Comedy is great. It'll have some of that too.

I'm the best at space!

Dr Robotnik
11-27-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm just looking forward to [REDACTED].

Fact; Space does not exist.

Eternal Moonlight
11-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Whew, I thought you were going to say:
"Cody's RP brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, It's bettah then yours!"
O.o

Comedy is great. It'll have some of that too.

I'm the best at space!

LoL, that would never have worked, we're not all guys! /completely misses the point X3

HECK YEAH! Let's pass it around!

(Caffeine high= spazzy posts)

Charmander009
11-27-2011, 07:20 AM
YES!!! IMMA FIRAN MAH LAYZAH!!! I mean, yay, Aarilyn is in! :D I was really excited by her character concept, and it'll be hilarious to see how Max's charries react, considering xD (Yay comedy relief! :D)

BTW, here's my other character before I go to bed...

NAME: Windflower

RACE: Pokémorph

SPECIES: Braviary

PERSONALITY: Windflower is a fierce warrior and a skilled hunter, but to know her personally, you would find that she’s quite gentle and passive. Windflower is very even-tempered, and it takes a lot to make her angry. A WHOLE lot. Her patience is to be admired, which she has gained from many a hunt, though some people might say she’s too sluggish for their liking. Unbothered by this, Windflower would merely explain that she likes thinking things through. It’s better to be prepared for the worst rather than plunging into uncertainty, as she would say. She seems to have taken it to heart the belief that wisdom comes from the righteous application of knowledge, and though she may not know as much as others—coming from a more primitive society—she uses her head to get through any obstacle that comes her way.

In regards to other people, Windflower may seem a little distant, or that her head is always up in the cloud. But truthfully, she is just a deep thinker. She always acts politely, and though a bit aloof, she gets along well with others. Honorable is she who respects the wisdom of her elders, and the orders of her superiors.

APPEARANCE: Windflower bears a remarkable resemblance to the Rito Tribe of the Great Sea (Yes, I'm referencing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker). Though she has never met them, they say that she shares the same, sharp, hooked beak that replaces a proper nose, and special wings on her arms. Usually, these wings dangle like sleeves behind her elbow, but when she takes to the air, her arms fully transform into a broad set of red and blue wings. Her feet similarly can transform into a pair of sharp talons, which can prove useful in midair fights (since she loses the ability to fight with her arms when flying).

Windflower has thick, curly, dark brown hair that falls to her shoulders, and that she usually keeps pulled away from her face with a leather headband. She also sticks red and white feathers into her hair in a way that almost mimics the wild crest of a real Braviary. The manner in which she dresses is quite similar to the garb worn by Native Americans, complete with tassels and moccasins. Her face is also hand-painted with the colors of Braviary feathers, with red around her eyes and blue stripes on her cheeks.

SKILL(S): Sky Drop, Air Slash, Whirlwind, Crush Claw

*Note—Windflower cannot transform into a Pokemon, and actually is not the result of experimentation. Rather, she is a descendent of a race of humans from a world where they were able to spiritually unite with Pokemon.

WEAPON(S): Hunting bow, bone-handle knife, and dual tomahawks (http://media.photobucket.com/image/tomahawk/dazzlethps/tomahawk.jpg)

OTHER: Wingapo, my friends :D

Winter
11-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Yeah, we're not all guys! :P

Comedy is an amazing source of energy, if we could bottle it up...we'd be MILLIONAIRES! Lol.

OMG! It's a reference to the only Zelda game I've actually played! ...And I didn't get very far in it, either. XD And LAZERS!

...Why am I totally amused by the mental image of Anna deadpanning "IMMA FIRAN' MAH LAYZAH!" in the most proper way possible?

Max0596
11-27-2011, 08:39 AM
XD. Accepted and added, Char. I've played WW also, and it's awesome.

Little lesson here for you yet to create an SU. Please reference thier home world and how they got there, it'll help in the future.

Dr Robotnik
11-27-2011, 05:01 PM
NAME: Veronica

RACE: >-0ifb$837^*(_+)=)*&% DATA CORRUPTED <ERROR: PLEASE RESTORE SYSTEM>

SPECIES: (8_=d8y*w7&^^-<#%$988 <DATA CORRUPTED>

PERSONALITY: Veronica is an odd woman who does not speak of her origins and seems, if anything, to have some kind of precognition abilities. She seems to know too much, but rarely speaks of the full extent of what she may know. She is relatively kind, but seems to have some bit of passive-aggressive behavior, as well as a large mistrust for people she hasn't met before. She is very knowledgeable about the system itself, but where she got this knowledge is anyone's guess. Veronica will often answer personal questions with outright lies or half-truths, obscuring her origins and, despite her lies, has maintained the same story when asked, though how truthful or not she is is almost as mysterious as her origins. Regardless, her presence seems to be beneficial to whoever she is with.

APPEARANCE: A thin, youthful looking woman with shoulder-length white hair and almost glowing violet eyes and a pale complexion. Veronica wears a simple jumpsuit with a white torso and black sleeves and legs, with thin lines decorating a few places in various yellowish colors. In addition, she wears a cloak of some sort over her shoulders that fans out to a sort of cape behind her, for whatever reason, which is black with a silver lining along the side. Finally, she carries two devices that look like guns and another smaller device that she seems fond of, worn around her neck in the manner of a necklace.

SKILL(S): Telekinesis, technokiness,

WEAPON(S): Portal devices: Two gun-like weapons that produce two linked portals on flat surfaces when fired. They allow her to move to locations that are otherwise inaccessible, though they lack sufficient power to allow more than one person to use them. They are ineffective as weapons as the time-space particles will disperse if it hits a surface that is not flat or large enough to hold a portal.

OTHER: No weapons for the passive-aggressive lady.

Max0596
11-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Accepted. Ooh, more mysteries! Yay!

Max0596
11-28-2011, 03:19 AM
Putting the previous extras here to free up space on the main post, and adding a new one!

Extra 1-Teaser

"So what brings you here?"

"You'll love what I just did!"

"And just what did you do?"

"Selected, at random of course, some new troops."

"Where did these troops come from?"

"I summoned them using the Database."

"Are you a total IDIOT?! That means they could be coming from anywhere! You could've summoned some demon!"

"Yes, but...I could have summoed a hero."

"You're gambling with this world's safety!"

"But we can destroy the evil ones, right?"

"Not if they come with laser beams or something. You forget we're not that far along in technology. Yeah, we have Magic, but I'm pretty sure they will too."

"What makes you think that?"

"Just a hunch. When will they be here?"

"Today."

"Whatever then. Rally the members. And try not to endanger our civilization as a whole on the way there."

Extra 2-Clarification
-This RP is, as you can see, sometimes confusing and unclear. I'll be changing that today.
-The worlds vary greatly. There are an unlimited number of them, and your character was pulled from a random one.
-It's safe to assume you can have any technology, any type of weapons.
-The setting of World 8 is modern times, but they have magic.
-Your character can be from any setting, any time, any place.
-Your character will not remember thier past as a result of the random summoning and the recent malfunctions of the Database.
-Your character can be evil, but they will have to fight through a small army to get away.
-Your character will not just "pop up" in Soar's base, but the forest outside of it. The forest at this time is an illusion, and once you are deemed safe, you will then see a small village in the distance. That's where all of you will meet. Soar's base is a bit of a walk from there.
-Magic is an emotion strong enough to break into the world in physical form. Anger, sadness, they'll all work. But as this process isn't reliable, more experienced users think about the magic they're trying to cast. This might not be as strong, but it works all the time.

Extra 3-Origins of World Zero

LOADING FILES...LOADED.

DAY 1
Day 1 of the Starain's maiden voyage-a voyage between worlds. Many of these transports have gone through what we call the Void, the dimension between worlds.
All systems seem to be going well. Our mission is bringing supplies to World 4, from World 1. It's a log journey, one that will take at least a month.
These days are long and tedious, but nothing has ever gone wrong on these journies.

DAY 8
Day 8 of our mission, still nothing to report. I still don't see why all of us need to keep these journals, and to boot, on the Starain's central computer.
However,I must write a minimum each day, so I'll drag this one on. If my family is reading this, I'll be back to see them in not too long.

DAY XX
So much has happened. First, our boring trip was disturbed by, of all things, a meteor. Yeah, a meteor in the Void. It was as though air ripped itself apart in it's wake.
I was actually catapulted onto the meteor. I'm recording this through the wrecked central computer, on a small almost non-functional keyboard.
As I type this message, light is shooting from the computer, the beams of light somehow physical, creating platforms and almost building-like structures.
I ran a diagnostic on the former central computer, and it seems...corrupted in some way. As if it's expandi███ ███████████ █████ ██ ██████ █████ ███ ██ █ ██████ █████

ERROR 404-FILE NOT FOUND. REVERTING TO PREVIOUS SEARCH...

Grassy_Aggron
11-28-2011, 07:01 AM
Well, finished my sign up ;D Tell me if it needs anything else.

Not entirely happy with the personality, but it's 2 in the morning right now XD

Max0596
11-28-2011, 07:29 AM
No, it's fine. Try to just limit yourself to the past, adding what you want to happen to her makes people just fall into roles. XD I'm tired too, it's 1:30 here.

Pokemon of Destruction
11-28-2011, 08:57 AM
NAME: Zac Storm
SPECIES: Zoroark
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):(Humans: Magic spells are as follows, and may 'grow', or you may gain more. Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Wind, Grass)(Pokemorphs: Four moves)(Pokemon: Five moves)
OTHER:

NAME: Drake Richards
RACE:Human
PERSONALITY:
APPEARANCE:
SKILL(S):(Humans: Magic spells are as follows, and may 'grow', or you may gain more. Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Wind, Grass)(Pokemorphs: Four moves)(Pokemon: Five moves)
OTHER:

(Please reserve) do I have to finish this by 30th or just get reserved.)

Max0596
11-28-2011, 02:04 PM
A reserve lasts until a week after the launch. So you're good. Reserved.

Latisiblings
11-28-2011, 02:47 PM
I've got the same question as PoD above my post- do we have to complete our SUs by the 30th? Because there's no way I can do both of my SUs in that time, unless I just give up on my tests :/

NAME: Vincent Gunhold

PERSONALITY: "A really swell guy" is the phrase often used to describe Vincent. Cheerful, laid-back and optimistic, Vincent doesn't fit along with the serious, boring types, but most others will find him to be a friendly and helpful young man. He always seems to know the right thing to say in a situation, and is very sociable as well. As an exceptionally talented cook, he loves food, and carries a set of cooking tools in his attaché case to be able to make food when the situation calls for it. He dislikes starting any types of conflict, but when he gets his mind set on fighting he certainly will. As a person who spent his almost entire youth in the streets, when he needs to be ruthless he certainly can be. During fighting, his personality almost becomes the opposite of what he usually is: cold, deadly and merciless instead of warm and amiable. Despite this, during normal circumstances he is a friendly guy that can be depended on anything.

APPEARANCE: Vincent's appearance at first glance reminds many of a butler, not a cook. He wears black, formal dress pants, with his white dress shirt completely buttoned up and neatly tucked in. To go along with these, he wears a pair of neat brown shoes. Although formal-looking, these clothes focus on both formality and functionality, and does not hinder him during physical activities. His height and body frame are both somewhat unremarkable, both being decidedly average- Vincent stands at 5' 7" and is slender and lean. His hair is dark blond and messy, while his eyes, sapphire blue, are often friendly and upbeat. Contrary to his formal attire, he has countless scars around his body, but these are usually hidden by his clothes. Lastly, he carries a slick, black attaché case, the case itself carrying a variety of important tools, mainly his cooking tools and his weapon as well.

SKILL(S): As a normal human, he lacks any magical abilities, though they may be discovered at a later time. His element is Wind.

WEAPON(S): Vincent can use a wide variety of weapons- one could say that he can use anything sharp and pointy as a weapon, and then some. The weapon he feels most comfortable with, though, would have to be his kitchen knife that he has had since his youth. Around two feet in length, it was too difficult for him to use back then; nowadays, he wields it like a dancer's ribbon, graceful and agile. As a kitchen knife, it sees more use against more delicate materials,, but that does not mean it is ineffective against other people and such.

OTHER:

Max0596
11-28-2011, 09:58 PM
A reserve guarantees you a week, ehh...10 days after the 30th. So they are due on the 10th of December. If that isn't sufficent, then please alert me.

As it stands right now, I cannot accept your application. Just update that post when you're done, and I'll check it.

Latisiblings
11-29-2011, 06:45 AM
A reserve guarantees you a week, ehh...10 days after the 30th. So they are due on the 10th of December. I fhtat isn't sufficent, then please alert me.

As it stands right now, I cannot accept your application. Just update that post when you're done, and I'll check it.

Oh, okay. That should be fine. And I know it's not done; just a reserve for the SU. Expect parts of it to be finished at random time intervals.

Max0596
11-29-2011, 08:11 AM
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd406/max0596/Introductions.png
Okay, I'm not the kind to limit you. So here's your "guidelines".

-After whatever dialogue you wanna throw in, have your character see or sense a village in the distance. I'm sure you all have some good ideas.

-I don't know if anyone has evil chars, but if you do, they absolutely can rampage. The forest is endless and an illusion in itself, so don't worry about hurting any other beings in your vicinity. As it stands, I don't know much about your characters. I have some who evade thier origins, and others who lost thiers completely. Use your creativity.

-Lastly, a REVOKE of a rule. You want your character to be mysterious or remember thier past faintly? Do it. As I said, I want this to be the most open-ended RP ever to hit PE2k.

-This poses an addition of a new rule. Outside characters. You want them? Use them, by all means. Crossover characters are accepted.

-Now I need to tell you the rules of another mechanic. The Free Run.

-Posts are not in order during Free Run-they can be posted as much or as little as you want.
-Free Run events will usually last for 5 days. I'll try and set them on weekends so everyone gets a chance to post.
-Posts are in chronological order instead. Example:
Poster 1: *Character walks into town*
Poster 2: *Character walks into town, talk to/see/interact/ignore/whatever*
Like that. This way if someone gets "ninja'd", thier character can just be taken as not seeing the other. And just like that, it makes sense. Now the odd thing is transitions back into ordered posting. For this we need another thing:

Events.

-Events will explain something, and will be only posted by me normally. They will interrupt conversations, but my main character really dosen't care for your char's emotions. Sorry. It also makes everything a ton easier, so Free Runs don't carry on until everyone is relaxed and finished talking.

-As with posts of this nature, your next post will probably contain a reaction. Try and do this, it makes for a good post.

-When an event happens, the order of posting resets itself, so it flips back to me. Posting will then go in the normal order.

-I just want you to do one thing: Make some friends! Yeah, famous words from Celestia, blah, blah, but it's true. In that scene, Twilight is very sceptical of making friends and just wants to study. Obviously, it's much more entertaining because she ends up making friends. Think about wanting to study being a metaphor for wanting to get all your characters back together and thier memories fixed. I'm asking you to do the same thing. Don't focus on reuniting your characters so much, and try and meet some of the other characters! It'll surely be a lot more fun!

This concludes your Daily Update, thanks for reading.

Grassy_Aggron
11-30-2011, 02:40 AM
Hmm...So "Free Run" is more like a "first come, first serve", basis?

And ordered posts - can you give us an example, exactly? I'd like to be absolutely certain...I've never had a RP like this before, so it's a bit odd for me.

Max0596
11-30-2011, 04:26 AM
Not exactly, I'm sorry for not elaborating on the post number restrictions.

There is none.

About Ordered posting, here's an example.

Max0596: *posts intro* okay, you're up next, RPer1.
RPer1: *posts intro*
Max0596: Okay, RPer2, you're up.
Rper2: *posts intro*
etc etc, until finally...
Rper 9: *posts intro*
Max0596: Okay, everyone's posted. That means it loops around, and I'm next again. Then Rper1, then Rper 2...

Basically like that. I find it's a lot better for a cleaner, better RP. I will be splitting them up, so don't feel as if it's going to be really boring. Take the first round, for example. Everyone posts introductions, then there's Free Run. Also, the order of posting has been changed, as I realised that some were out of place. Take a look at that.

Eternal Moonlight
11-30-2011, 05:05 AM
Not exactly, I'm sorry for not elaborating on the post number restrictions.

There is none.

About Ordered posting, here's an example.

Max0596: *posts intro* okay, you're up next, RPer1.
RPer1: *posts intro*
Max0596: Okay, RPer2, you're up.
Rper2: *posts intro*
etc etc, until finally...
Rper 9: *posts intro*
Max0596: Okay, everyone's posted. That means it loops around, and I'm next again. Then Rper1, then Rper 2...

Basically like that. I find it's a lot better for a cleaner, better RP. I will be splitting them up, so don't feel as if it's going to be really boring. Take the first round, for example. Everyone posts introductions, then there's Free Run. Also, the order of posting has been changed, as I realised that some were out of place. Take a look at that.

I've been in a few RPs that have used that style. The pro was that everyone had their chance to post, and weren't swamped or overlooked. Sadly though, if one person leaves without warning, it can very well end the RP as the others wait for them to return.

Does Free Run utilise that style, or is it "normal" style?

Max0596
11-30-2011, 05:09 AM
That's why I have percautions, Moonlight. Five days, that's the deadline. I will VM you when it is your turn, I can assure you that. Free Run is something I made up myself, I don't know if anyone else does the same as me. Free Run, in my mind, creates a balance between the normal RP style, and Ordered Posting.

Eternal Moonlight
11-30-2011, 05:23 AM
That's why I have percautions, Moonlight. Five days, that's the deadline. I will VM you when it is your turn, I can assure you that. Free Run is something I made up myself, I don't know if anyone else does the same as me. Free Run, in my mind, creates a balance between the normal RP style, and Ordered Posting.

*Nod* That sounds fair, and should help avoid problems later on.

I guess then FR is just a loose Ordered? Just making sure I got it ^^'

Max0596
11-30-2011, 05:35 AM
No, Free Run is post whenever you want, as often as you want.

Eternal Moonlight
11-30-2011, 05:41 AM
No, Free Run is post whenever you want, as often as you want.

Oh, awesome! Re-reading your other message, I do agree that it makes for a nice balance. ^^

And, I should have my SUs started soon. Still gotta finish a few things, which are taking much longer then I'd anticipated. That's life though, right? ^^'

Charmander009
11-30-2011, 06:09 AM
Ordered posting? Hmm... I thought that that was always kind of a thing everybody assumed in RPing, lol, but maybe that's just me xD Sounds great, though ^^

Hmm... I REALLY hope that you don't do these "Free Runs" on Sundays, or else I'll fall way behind ;^;

And yay, Moonlight!!! :DDDDD AND METAL HI YOU!!!

Max0596
11-30-2011, 06:15 AM
You've still got ten days, so don't rush it and mess up.

Yes, I thought it would be a great varying of pace, providing a unique experience.

So, the SU period is over. I believe it's safe now to start, keeping a few things in mind again, unless you missed my other mention of these.

-After whatever dialogue you wanna throw in, have your character see or sense a village in the distance. I'm sure you all have some good ideas.

-I don't know if anyone has evil chars, but if you do, they absolutely can rampage. The forest is endless and an illusion in itself, so don't worry about hurting any other beings in your vicinity. As it stands, I don't know much about your characters. I have some who evade thier porigins, and others who lost thiers completely. Use your creativity.

-Lastly, a REVOKE of a rule. You want your character to be mysterious or remember thier past faintly? Do it. As I said, I want this to be the most open-ended RP ever to hit PE2k.

-This poses an addition of a new rule. Outside characters. You want them? Use them, by all means. Crossover characters are accepted.
And also, Introductions begin on the 3rd. Hope it gives you plenty of time.

As for Free Runs, they are FIVE day events. I think that'll be enough time.

By the way, just though of another character you want? I'll accept them until the 10th through PM. You can also post them here if you want, or just keep this character secret. I like secrets.

Eternal Moonlight
11-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Ordered posting? Hmm... I thought that that was always kind of a thing everybody assumed in RPing, lol, but maybe that's just me xD Sounds great, though ^^

Hmm... I REALLY hope that you don't do these "Free Runs" on Sundays, or else I'll fall way behind ;^;

And yay, Moonlight!!! :DDDDD AND METAL HI YOU!!!

CHAR! *waves*
It's fallen into that pattern, but when the RP boards were more active, things often got... chaotic. Kinda like it this way, much easier to keep up and track of things ^^

You've still got ten days, so don't rush it and mess up.

Yes, I thought it would be a great varying of pace, providing a unique experience.

So, the SU period is over. I believe it's safe now to start, keeping a few things in mind again, unless you missed my other mention of these.

And also, Introductions begin on the 3rd. Hope it gives you plenty of time.

As for Free Runs, they are FIVE day events. I think that'll be enough time.

By the way, just though of another character you want? I'll accept them until the 10th through PM. You can also post them here if you want, or just keep this character secret. I like secrets.

Haha, 10 days is more then enough ^^

I think Char's just afraid of getting swamped if a lot of people post on Sundays.

Charmander009
11-30-2011, 06:30 AM
LoL, yeah... It would be kind of intimidating logging in one Monday and seeing a butt-load of posts to shuffle through... and then I might miss out on some action D: Then Aarilyn will be quite... er, put out, to say the least xD

I think I'm a little confused now...? So our firsts posts should have us entering the world, walking about for a bit, and then seeing the village? And our characters will remain separate until they reach the village? /makingsure

-I don't know if anyone has evil chars, but if you do, they absolutely can rampage. The forest is endless and an illusion in itself, so don't worry about hurting any other beings in your vicinity. As it stands, I don't know much about your characters. I have some who evade thier porigins, and others who lost thiers completely. Use your creativity.

*has a sudden picture in head with Aarilyn blasting the forest up with her Lazer Scallchops*

>:3

(LoL, not that she's evil or anything xD)

EDIT: BTW, there's a typo in that quote above... I'll bold it /endOCD

Max0596
11-30-2011, 06:31 AM
That'll only happen if everyone does in Free Runs. Don't worry about it too much, it's only one day of five. :D It'll be good.

EDIT: Stop the ninja-ing! D: it happens so often. Yeah, that is what your character will experience in your first post, more or less.

EDIT 2: Fixed the typo. Thanks.

EDIT 3: Going to bed now, so I cannot respond for about 8 hours. Night.

Charmander009
11-30-2011, 06:39 AM
That'll only happen if everyone does in Free Runs. Don't worry about it too much, it's only one day of five. :D It'll be good.

EDIT: Stop the ninja-ing! D: it happens so often. Yeah, that is what your character will experience in your first post, more or less.

EDIT 2: Fixed the typo. Thanks.

EDIT 3: Going to ben now, so I cannot respond for about 8 hours. Night.

*ninja's in* I like ninja-ing! xD

*points out another typo, ninja's out*

(LoL, g'night! ^^)

Max0596
11-30-2011, 06:41 AM
Stop....that! Jk XD thanks Char.

Now I'm actually going.

Really.

Winter
11-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Usually once the RP is underway pretty well, you end up with a natural posting order, like we have in Sabi's Nexen RP, but okay.

As for free run, I've seen it done before--Hyosuke did it, though it was usually done to finish off the day in the RP, waste some time between events, and free up time to complete optional events, but it usually only lasted until everyone finished what they wanted to do.

Pokemon of Destruction
11-30-2011, 12:14 PM
NAME: Zac Storm

SPECIES: Zoroark

PERSONALITY: Zac doesn't trust anyone. He tries to avoid working as a team and does things his way. His actions doesn't show what his heart is like meaning him doing bad things doesn't mean his bad. He tries to avoid being seen so he can be alone.

APPEARANCE: He is about 6ft and he has dark red hair with and a blue headband. Hit wears black clothes and has red claws. He has Zoroark's eyes and feet.

SKILL(S): Night Daze, Agility, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball.

WEAPON(S): He has gauntlets that glow red and can shoot energy and give him enhanced stregth and durability. The more energy he uses the weaker it gets.

OTHER: He is trying to avoid Drake.

NAME: Drake Richards

RACE:Human

PERSONALITY: He is a ruthless man who will do what he wants. He hate peoplem who order him and is likely to turn on them. If he wants to eliminate someone he won't have second thoughts.

APPEARANCE: A 6ft man with black hair and green eyes. He had scars on his arms as well as tattoos. He wears a shirt with the sleeves ripped of and leather pants. His shoes are black and he has black gloves with red blobsm on them.

SKILL(S): Magic- Fire and Electricity

WEAPON(S): He has none

OTHER: He has a Magmortar and an Electavire

Max0596
11-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Oh, okay, so someone did do it. Anyway, PoD, you're accepted.

Winter
11-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Yup, Hyo has. *shrugs* It's not too important, only it proves it works, if anything.

I got bored and tried to write out an explanation as to why Anna is so screwed up...I almost feel more sorry for her than I do Sky now.

Max0596
12-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Umm, okay. It should be interesting. I hope I do it right then, a good balance will be the key.

Eternal Moonlight
12-02-2011, 08:34 AM
I finally got to working on these SUs ^^

I decided to post what I had so far, and additions will be edited in as they are finished ^^

NAME: Lorenzo <ERROR> (He doesn’t usually object to nicknames, even things such as Zozo and Lorzie)

SPECIES: N/A

PERSONALITY: Sunshine personified, many would probably use that analogy to describe Lorenzo. He is usually found wearing an optimistic grin, almost carefree, and before the destruction of his MP3 player, listening to upbeat music of all kinds. This translates well into how he acts, friendly, out-going and energetic. The latter becomes even more obvious if caffeine or sugar are consumed, in this hyper state… well think of a four-year old on candy (heaven help you if he’s had both…). It doesn’t take much analysis to determine that Lorenzo enjoys the company of others, be they friends or pleasant strangers. In fact, his favourite pass time by far is being with pals, which are probably the most important thing to him. Although he much prefers being with people, the dark-haired boy can manage alone.

Like any other individual though, the teenager has his faults. He can be rather lazy at times, shrugging off work deemed unimportant or needless, no matter how useful the outcome could be later on. Tying into the last point, he tends to have a lack of foresight, often neglecting things or rushing into them too quickly and living to regret it later on. He also has naïve undertones, but once bitten, twice shy, Lorenzo is far more careful once someone has tricked him and won’t fall for their ploy so easily consequent times (in other words, he’s more sceptical of them).

His generally light-hearted attitude in the face of failure and blunders can count as a con, but also a plus. For mild or moderate mess-ups (both on his count and those of others), expect stock phrases such as “c’est la vie,” or “everybody makes mistakes,” to appear. Probably one Lorenzo’s greatest pro though, is his ability to stay motivated and upbeat, even when things have taken a grimmer tone. Tying into the last point, he is also hard to genuinely anger. Don’t try it though, the scene one his button has been pushed isn’t a pretty one, not one bit.

Lastly, two of Lorenzo’s greatest weaknesses are his fear of being forgotten and shear intolerance to pure silence. Really, a true lack of sound, at first, will unnerve him, but after a while, it will start gnawing at the teenager’s sanity until he snaps into a crazy fit. Breaking him from this state… not an easy task.

APPEARANCE: Physically, this (http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/Nuit_de_la_lune/Anime%20Boy/103405.jpg)picture does a good job of describing Lorenzo. He usually only makes that face when confused though, a smile far, far more common. The only real difference would be the addition of a few lime green streaks which are spread liberally throughout his hair.

Now, clothing, the teenager likes his bright and cheerful. This is painfully obvious to anyone who has seen him, even for a short period of time. His lime green hoodie, kept unzipped, reveals a piercing orange shirt, which is surprisingly undecorated. This reaches past the waistline, and would be visible even if the aforementioned hoodie was closed. One may notice a small silver chain emerging from Lorenzo’s non-visible belt, usually leaning against his jeans. These are a vibrant mid-toned blue, the right knee torn and the left looking used. They do a good job of hiding his shoes, a pair of yellow Converses.

As for accessories, Lorenzo carries a denim satchel, which is only a few shades lighter than his jeans. Inside, one would find his now broken MP3 player (which was lime green) a pair of neon pink headphones, a package of bubble-gum, and his wallet among other random things. It is worth noting this bag has a few patches stitched randomly on the front and strap.

SKILL(S): Lorenzo has a natural resistance (but not immunity) to electrical based blows, but faces an added weakness to ice, almost in exchange.

Apart from that though, he's basically a normal human, but does seem inclined to pick up some magical abilities latter on. Expect light based powers! Oh, and he can pick a lock like a cat burglar...

WEAPON(S): Nothing much, just a few of the sharp things Lorenzo carries with him. These would consist of a few coloured pens, house keys, a pin and a few other objects.

OTHER: SOMETHING!

NAME: <DATA UNSELECTABLE > (In other words, she doesn’t remember her name, but will self identify as Aqua, for the time being)

SPECIES: N/A

PERSONALITY: Despite not being a super perfectionist (in most fields), Aqua is quite a hard and dependable worker. She’ll put her all into the task at hand, and even if it doesn’t turn out ideal, will take pride in the effort made. Tying into the last point, she doesn’t take kindly to laziness or slackers, finding these to be undermining. It isn’t hard to deduce that, when it comes to work Aqua is serious and committed, which has helped in learning and applying new skills.

Under normal circumstances, although she enjoys making the occasional quip at random stupidities, the blunette is a rather kind, calm and collected individual. Her emotions do still show through and while impossible to mask, are not extreme in the slightest. Being easy to read doesn’t bother Aqua though, who has dealt with the issue already. She is also pretty adaptable, changing course or ideas isn’t much of an issue for the girl, unless hours of labour have already been pooled into a project and the reason for modifying is poor/non-existent.

In general, it can easily be said that the blunette has a high tolerance to incoming pressure, stress and abuse. When her breaking point is reached, however, an uglier side of her personality reveals itself as she snaps completely. Most sympathy freezes, as does Aqua’s kinder side. She grows cold, distant and bitter, which is made obvious by hardened facial features. When provoked, her wisecracks are noticeably meaner, more personal and simply put; it doesn’t matter to her anymore. She doesn’t yell or scream, her voice staying a chillingly detached monotone, which tends to make things that much worse. Surprisingly, this state can last a while, and snapping Aqua “out of it” is nearly impossible.

APPEARANCE: The most striking thing aboutv (http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/Nuit_de_la_lune/Anime%20Girl/64.jpg) is probably her ultramarine hair, which has been kept on the shorter side. That isn’t to say it’s plain or even simple, the style is… rather unique. Her eyes are only a few shades lighter and are usually soft and youthful, although they become stone cold when her icy side reigns. In terms of stature, the teenager is about average in height and only a few pounds heavy for her age. Despite those facts, she can usually play down her years because of a rather flat chest, which suits her just fine.

In terms of clothes, the girl enjoys sweaters and pants. She is in fact wearing a light cool grey hooded sweater, which would be rather plain if not for the pom-poms that dangle from the adjuster strings. It does lean on the longer side, obscuring the waist line, but doesn’t go much lower than this. Her pants are a firm fit, although they do form a bell bottom at their lowest point. They do a fair job at masking her indigo sandals, which are worn without socks.

Her accessories tend to be limited, as they are now. On her dominant left hand, she wears a silver bracelet, a detailed ocean motive decorating it. Both hands are clad in navy gloves, which are purely aesthetic and would provide no warmth during colder months. Lastly, around her neck, Aqua wears a necklace featuring a moderately sized shark’s tooth, it’s surprisingly sharp!

SKILL(S): Aqua, true to her “name”, uses water as her primary magical ability, in various incarnations such as;

Manipulation: Being able to take control of any surrounding water is Aqua’s main and most practiced skill. Creating shields, blasting torrents and simply stirring waves are examples of this in action

Underwater breathing: Pretty self-explanatory, although this does not protect against pressure and has a half-hour limit.

Extracting: Aqua’s newest power, she can draw water from plants and the air, but cannot from people, Pokémon or animals. It is underdeveloped, which translates into a lack of effectiveness, reliability and strength, but is subject to improvement.

On a larger scale, the girl does have an unexplored potential for inducing Tsunami sized waves and floods, but these would take much time to effectuate and master. At first, they will be high risk, high return.

Ice: Although the strength and range of her icy attacks are limited, Aqua will still use them in combat.

In exchange for her powers, she sacrifices heat resistance (but is slightly more tolerant to the cold, although it doesn’t balance out in the end) and rapidly dehydrates.

WEAPON(S): A sharp shark’s tooth, worn as a necklace. That’s really it.

OTHER: Nothing, I don’t think

NAME: Leander Elpis

RACE: Pokémorph

SPECIES: Meowth

PERSONALITY: Most classes have a quiet kid that barely exists past attendance, usually reading or doing her/his work at the back of the room. Had he gone to high school, Leander would very much have taken this role. His usual silence doesn’t give off any creepy vibes, however, and when addressed, will speak in a fairly normal tone. That isn’t to say it is enjoyed though, conversations especially rarely are, simply observing others being preferred. Being hospitalized almost constantly throughout the latter half of his life has given him a volley of unique situations to witness, many negative in nature. These memories, although lost at the moment, have shaped enough personality for their effects to show through even now. Leander sees the glass as half empty, so to speak, and has very little optimistic views left. In fact, those positive types then to be annoyances as they, in his eyes, life in delusional bubbles of a non-existent world. Happy endings are products of childish fairy-tales, he oh-too often snaps. In a nutshell, it wouldn’t be much of a stretch to say the boy had given up on hoping in general. (Luckily, without memories to back it up, his situation is no longer at this dire point… for now)

As previous stated, Leander is an observer, and although people are his favourite targets, surroundings and atmosphere are also combed over. His above average memory combined with excellent eye sight make this a noteworthy trait, which can be very handy in the long run. It would be a lie to say the former trait hasn’t contributed to the teenager’s darker view on things, however. That very fact tends to make him hard to be around, many see Leander as a “major downer”, and that’s no lie. Now is actually a good time for him to gain friends and add more positive memories, while the bleak ones are at bay. Social isolation may make him a little weak in the field, although his observations may very well come in handy.

The teenager was very much a reader, especially of non-fiction, and has picked up many random facts over the years. Many would view him as a rather smart figure… until they are introduced to his morph induced quirks. See, in his world, this condition is beyond the point of very unnatural, and thus, has left a few bizarre marks personality wise. Prominent shiny objects are the easiest way of getting Leander to shut down all intelligent thoughts and focus only on said items. Spheres have also become devices of utter fascination, and in fact, he had built up an impressive collection of random round things (and coins). Mindlessly, he will chase balls around like a kitten, this being one of the few activities that truly bring him joy, although admitting said fact won’t happen anytime soon.

APPEARANCE: Taking away his morph induced features, Leander isn’t too memorable. A passerby would assume him a few years younger, however, as he is below average in both height and weight. Frail of stature would be a good way of describing the teenager, which rings true when physical labour is demanded of him.

In terms of clothing, he wasn’t allowed anything special, because <ERROR >. Thus, his pitch black threads carry a heavy significance, which has been forgotten for the time being. The outfit is rather loose fitting in general, although far from falling right off, as if planned that way. His shirt is simple, straight black in colour, lacking any kind of graphic to liven it up. The long sleeves have been folded back a bit, although they don’t exceed his wrists normally. Nothing special can be said about the pants, which run cleanly from waist to ankle and show no signs of being worn out. Despite not wearing anything more than thick white socks before, Leander finds himself in light grey sneakers now.

It is impossible to describe the teenager, however, without mentioning the Meowth influences. His eyes, though retaining their striking royal blue colour, are now completely cat-like and larger than before. In fact, in general, his face has seen quite a few alterations. Two distinct whiskers now hang from each side and a small gold coin sits atop his forehead. Lastly, a pair of fang-like teeth can easily be seen poking from Leander’s mouth.

Another striking feature would have to be the black cat ears that rest to the sides of his head. It can be argued that the tail stands out more, however, and is actually rather long. Towards its end, the thin layer of fur switches from a light fleshy colour to a shade of copper. The same can be said about the boy’s feet, although that change is much harder to notice, as they are usually covered up. His hair is now cream and is a little above shoulder length all around. Style wise, the bangs fall a little over the eyes and thick locks frame his face nicely.

For the most part, baring the morph features, this (http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww295/Nuit_de_la_lune/Anime%20Boy/Spiral206.jpg) picture would almost mirror the teenager’s appearance.

SKILL(S): Meowth, being a normal type, hasn’t gifted Leander with anything too fantastic. That having been said, it would be a lie to claim he didn’t pick up any useful abilities.

Increased optical capabilities in darkness: Or, simply put, he can see quite well at night

Retractable claws: At will, Leander can draw forth claws, which steam from the base of his fingers and merge with the finger/toenails. These are solid and sharp, capable of many different tasks. In terms of specialties, they can be made into Shadow Claws, which are more powerful offensively in certain situations.

And finally, like most cats, the teenager has a very light step, making sneaking around that much easier.

WEAPON(S): None, unless the claws could be considered as a weapon.

OTHER: Leander is also rather sickly, for the record.

DONE! Unless, of course, you want me to change something!

Charmander009
12-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Stop....that! Jk XD thanks Char.

Now I'm actually going.

Really.

LoL, sorry--I've gotta be a smart alek every once in a while xD

But I'll be good. Promise :> Maybe

BTW... I hope you don't mind, but... After signing up and all, I got thinking about this old banner that I made a while back--and how it'd work with the RP. So... I edited it some x)

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m399/PowerCampGal/Perfectworldbanner.png

Feel free to use it if you'd like :D

Max0596
12-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Looks good so far Moonlight.

I believe we have a new banner. :D It looks awesome, better than my little text-thingies. :D I honestly can't thank you enough. Also, I know you'll be good :3 I was just buggin' ya. X3

As the Introduction period looms closer, I was just wondering, anyone interested in a hidden character? That means they don't need an SU, and they won't be listed on the main post until you reveal thier name. Just thought I woiuld bring it up because it's far from late in terms of making one of these, not to mention it's fun to make up a character as you go along. Not that that's what I'm doing, but yeah. The only reason I'm saying you can do these is because I trust you enough to not abuse it. Please don't betray my trust XD

Happy Writing!

Winter
12-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Hmm...might be interested, but we'll see how it goes. I just finished SUs for another RP and they might be interesting here...

Ooooh, pretty banner!

Max0596
12-03-2011, 06:55 AM
It's also not like you need to introduce them at all for a while. If you want them to be on Gameover's or The System's agenda, tell me and I can help you through those steps, or you could make your own evil group. If you need to know things about other groups that might be a bit of spoilers, but you still need this information, PM me please.

Charmander009
12-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey, I'm glad you like the banner! :D

Hmm... Hidden Characters, eh? Well, I'm going to see how this goes, but maybe I might do this later on. Maybe ^^

Charmander009
12-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey, I'm glad you like the banner! :D

Hmm... Hidden Characters, eh? Well, I'm going to see how this goes, but maybe I might do this later on. Maybe ^^

Grassy_Aggron
12-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Looks good so far Moonlight.

I believe we have a new banner. :D It looks awesome, better than my little text-thingies. :D I honestly can't thank you enough. Also, I know you'll be good :3 I was just buggin' ya. X3

As the Introduction period looms closer, I was just wondering, anyone interested in a hidden character? That means they don't need an SU, and they won't be listed on the main post until you reveal thier name. Just thought I woiuld bring it up because it's far from late in terms of making one of these, not to mention it's fun to make up a character as you go along. Not that that's what I'm doing, but yeah. The only reason I'm saying you can do these is because I trust you enough to not abuse it. Please don't betray my trust XD

Happy Writing!

Already have a hidden character planned <3

Dr Robotnik
12-04-2011, 12:59 AM
And I already have one. Foolish mortals. Mahahahaha.

Winter
12-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Oh dear god, that's a scary thought.

Max0596
12-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Yay, and it seems we'll have more baddies with all these hiddens XD

Socratic Sarcasm
12-04-2011, 03:51 PM
I might have one hidden character. (S)he is not evil though.

Grassy_Aggron
12-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Yay, and it seems we'll have more baddies with all these hiddens XD

Mine is not evil, actually. A little eccentric, perhaps...But not evil.

One of my few completely stable character too XD

Winter
12-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Haha, neither is mine, should Max agree to dealing with her. XD You might wonder sometimes, but she's all for the good guys.

Max0596
12-05-2011, 06:01 AM
Sorry guys, I had an early birthday due to my dad leaving to work tomorrow, so my post will be delayed. Right now, I'm thinking the 6th, my real birthday, I can get it done by then. I'll keep you posted. I don't think Winter is done her post, anyway x3

Grassy_Aggron
12-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Oh. Happy early birthday, Max <3

Also, my hidden character I managed to draw on Paint. Enough to get a great idea, that is. Wish I could DRAW it, but nooooo. I might not be the best artist, but I can draw much better than Paint (although I lucked out with geometric shapes this time).

After all, I'm using a touch pad on my laptop to draw, so you can't expect anything good to come from it XD

Max0596
12-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Thanks! X3 my writing and posts are really in my free time, and I've got the majority done, but some things need to be revised and finished yet.

Eternal Moonlight
12-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Thanks! X3 my writing and posts are really in my free time, ad I've got the majority done, but some things need to be revised and finished yet.

No worries Max, take your time. I doubt any of us are going to get upset over a couple of days :3

Winter
12-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Lol, we're all good. I have Anna's finished and part of Sky's done, but I really don't like writing posts beforehand unless I'm starting off my own RP because I'm sure my ideas differ from the RP creator's.

Ooh, you have a touchpad? Lucky! Better than just a mouse to work with.

Grassy_Aggron
12-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Ooh, you have a touchpad? Lucky! Better than just a mouse to work with.

Well, it's that little touch area that come on all laptops now. I miss the little mouse knob >.< This pad doesn't always register a click (so I usually use the buttons) and sometimes goes crazy.

Wait, we're supposed to be typing up our posts ahead of time? Pfffft. If you ever look at any of my posts, those are typed up on the fly XD I'm talented like that <3

Max0596
12-05-2011, 10:00 PM
That shgould be interesting, Grassy. I really hope I can finish today, but as my saying goes, "I've much to do and not enough time to do it". And thanks for actually inquiring, Winter. I'm really happy you do.

Grassy_Aggron
12-06-2011, 01:50 AM
That shgould be interesting, Grassy. I really hope I can finish today, but as my saying goes, "I've much to do and not enough time to do it". And thanks for actually inquiring, Winter. I'm really happy you do.

Yep. I was in the WAR RP for the first time this year - and I placed for all five weeks (okay, well, first was honorable mention...But...). Generally I clung to second, but I managed to grab first for one occasion.

And they were all typed up randomly. I was the one with the flying, crazy bullet train named Twisted Tornadic Terror XP So in terms of crazy characters, I can do those.

But this time, I'm trying with some more stable characters...Although if you need a random crazy person for a plot twist or something, contact me XD

EDIT: Nope, I'm not boasting. I'm not boasting at all. *Innocent*

Winter
12-06-2011, 01:56 AM
XD She's good at crazy chars--her and Metal both.

Well I had no idea what to do other than ask you, so yeah...

Max0596
12-06-2011, 06:06 AM
XD TRIPLE T! LOL
I love it XD I'll be sure to tell you if I do, lol.
Really, even if my inbox always has something new, I actually love that, so thanks. You make my day :D

Grassy_Aggron
12-06-2011, 06:29 AM
XD TRIPLE T! LOL
I love it XD I'll be sure to tell you if I do, lol.
Really, even if my inbox always has something new, I actually love that, so thanks. You make my day :D

I don't recall if you were in the roleplay, but that was actually her nickname XD

No problem~

Triple T: {My my my, if you ever need a crazy high rolling flying train, you know who to call, tee hee~}

Max0596
12-06-2011, 07:01 AM
No, I wasn't XD epic guess! :D I counted, ad my total of characters comes to...

*drum roll*

Ten. And counting.

:D

...Yeah. :D

haybalebarn
12-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Before anyone asks, I was given permission to sign up late by Max.

NAME: Sevv

SPECIES: Gallade

PERSONALITY: Sevv could be considered a perfect example of a stereo-typical loner. He sticks to himself, keeps quiet, and doesn't care about your problems. He speaks in a very demeaning and brusque manner, as if to say, "I'd rather not stoop down to your level, so let's make this as quick as possible." Also, there is a dark air that hangs around him, that often makes people feel uneasy, as if he has a hidden dark power inside that will lash out if you remain by him too long. He only cares about himself, and he'll do little to help others, unless they can be called a friend. So, needless to say, he's never helped another person in his life except to benefit himself.

APPEARANCE: Sevv stands at 5'10, with a well muscled frame that errs on the smaller side. He looks like he's had a harsh life, with numerous scars lacing his body, including one that is etched from one side of his forehead to another in a downward slant, from right to left, although it is rarely visible because of the length of his bangs. His hair at one point was black, but over the years it has turned green, with a teal stripe down the middle fourth of his hair, with only a trace of the black remaining. It falls down around his ears and stays at level except for over his face, where it reaches his eyebrows. His skin is of a very pale color, so pale it is almost white, but there is a tint of human skin tone in it. His eyes are of a blood red color, with tall black pupils that make him seem rather cat-like, as if he fits in with the dark rather than the light. Then we come to his defining trait.

Sevv's arms have an abnormal shape that doesn't quite fit the normal human contours, and can often draw stares from strangers. At the end of his elbow, there is a long spike protruding from his body, reaching nearly all the way up his forearm, with a sharp tip on the end. His arms are flattened into a shape that seems rather close to a sword made for slashing, slightly curved to improve the cut. If one were to touch any point one of Sevv's blades, which are a green tint quite like the color of his hair, they would find that the blades feel as hard as any metal, ready to give and take a beating. Sevv's hands have remained mostly unaltered and allow him to grasp like a normal human would, but there are special plates on the back of his hands that fit perfectly into his arm blades, allowing for a continuous slash.

Sevv wears a black hooded cloak that has tattered edges, and he wears a black short-sleeve style shirt underneath it. The undershirt has two small tears from which a red spike protrudes from on both his chest and back. He wears loose fitting black cargo pants, and completes his outfit with a pair of brown leather boots that reach almost to his knees.

SKILL(S): Sevv has access to the moves: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Close Combat, Teleport. Also has weak psychic abilities in telekinesis and telepathy. Finally, he is an empath (Able to sense others emotions).

WEAPON(S): Two small daggers that have rarely been used in battle. Besides being semi-ornate and of a dark black color, they're nothing special.

OTHER: I feel like this is waaaaay too short, but my brain is fried and I think I've done a decent job of describing him. Also, I'd like some feedback from people if they think I made him too human looking or not human looking enough. It's hard to make a morph from a humanoid pokemon! D:

Winter
12-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Ohlookitthat, somebody I really think Sky will have a fun time yelling at. The first time she gets talked down to... I feel sorry for anyone standing nearby...really sorry.

haybalebarn
12-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I think the interactions between Sky and Sevv are going to be veeeeery interesting. And possibly violent.

Grassy_Aggron
12-07-2011, 02:38 AM
Experiment will probably have a bone to pick with him too XD

Question, haybalebarn (interesting name...Can I call you HBB?). Are his blades deployable like a Gallade, or are they stuck extended like that?

haybalebarn
12-07-2011, 03:34 AM
Oh dear, looks like my char might become rather unpopular! D: Not like he cares anyway. Most people call my Hay, though you can go HBB if you'd like. I have no clue how I came up with the name, so donw' ask how. Anyways, his blades are forever stuck extended, he's never had the ability to detract them. After all, it's almost impossible to create a perfect pokemorph, melding two things together that never should be combined.

Winter
12-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Lol, Shenz will probably stop her from trying to physically attack him, but I do forsee much yelling and snarkyness going on between those two... Possibly to the point Anna might get vocal about it.

Heh, you should see the morph who was in line before I decided to go with Anna... Cain was a bit disturbing. XD I think the only truly well-tempered morph I ever had was Chi--oh, and Verity, but they were mixed with Eevee and Butterfree respectively, so it's not like they had much going against their personalities there... (Sky and Shenz have their own fic, though it's on pause and probably won't get finished, so I ended up dealing with a lot of morphs/freaky science experiment chars...)

haybalebarn
12-07-2011, 04:00 AM
I would find it hilarious if Shenz would have to do that. I forsee much fun in the future of this roleplay.

Also, morphs in general are flawed beings, both bodily, mentally, and emotionally. So unless they're morphs of a docile species, they're bound to be flawed. Also, please do explain more about Cain, I'd love to here about this disturbing character! After all, I think I'm going to be giving myself nightmares by picturing Sevv in my head, because he turned out rather creepy looking.

Max0596
12-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Sorry I couldn't reply. I think it'll be great! You're accepted, whenever I can update it, my internet is being...grr...annoying.

Sara will have to break you all up, then.

Winter
12-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Yes, in spite the fact that he will tear you to shreds if Sky is hurt, Shenz will probably be the one pulling them apart.

It's not just your internet, PE2K was lagging a lot.

haybalebarn
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh he might make some threats, but I doubt he'll hurt her any. However, it looks like Sevv is shaping up to be the "bad guy" of the group before we even begin! xD Guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

Grassy_Aggron
12-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Ah, thanks HBB. I was just curious XD

But yeah, morphs are a bit messed up. There have been some pretty nice ones out there, though.

Also...

Lag lag lag, why it's bad I must nag nag the lag...

If my posts are lacking in inspiration, it's because I'm in severe depression because my step dad is having a lot of problems with illness...And he's up in Germany so I can't do anything. To say I am frustrated and sad about the situation is the understatement of the century (Hershey Hugs couldn't do anything for it, it is that bad).

In particular, watch out for bad mouthing characters or severe torture. When I'm unhappy, I get terribly brutal with my characters...

Max0596
12-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Posting my intro.

Or trying to xD

Charmander009
12-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Well... not all morphs are the result of experimentation... *pokes Windflower* Oh this will be so interesting :D I wonder if Windflower will drive everyone nuts with how... tranquil/aloof she is xD

And UGH I agree!!! This lagging is terrible! Dx I finally get the chance to log on, and it's been taking FOREVER to do anything Dx

Sorry to hear all that Grassy... I really do hope everything will work for you guys D: I'll be wishing the best for your da

haybalebarn
12-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Of course not all Morphs are a result of experimentation, in fact Sevv isn't the result of experimentation.

And Grassy, I'm sorry to hear that, and I'll be praying for him if that's any consolation.

Winter
12-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Not all morphs, but Sky and Shenz are the result of experimentation, something you'll find is most of Sky's problem. Shenz isn't as bothered by it, but he also wasn't stuck in a lab for ten years where people hated and feared him.

XD Anna will appreciate a single non-spazz/moody person in the group aside from her.

And you know I'm hoping he gets better, too, Grassy.

Max0596
12-08-2011, 06:48 PM
You're up, Winter. Yay! Have fun out there.

Winter
12-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Gotcha, I'll see what I can do tonight, I have a base post for Sky and Anna ready, but it all depends on PE2K and how close those bases are to acceptable.

Grassy_Aggron
12-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Thank you everyone for your support! I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that even people he doesn't know are hoping he'll be okay. All I know is that I'm going to have to make one hell of a cake when he gets home (and not burn the house down in the process) to celebrate him getting better and...Well, just being home. But he's too sick to travel right now.

All right...I'm just going to make a post order (so far) right now, to help everyone keep track. I'll update as we know more (and if you're doing this already Max, I apologize in advance ^^' )

1.) Max0596
2.) Winter_Cherry
3.)

Winter
12-09-2011, 02:10 AM
*points to bottom of very first post* There's already one there, Grassy. If I remember correctly, you're after me.

Charmander009
12-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Sounds like he's going to have one epic slice of cake!!! ^^

Oh, and I don't know if you noticed this, but Max did post the posting in his first post (how many times am I going to say posts in this sentence??? xD) I'll just copy and paste here:

Confirmed RPers/Order of Posting:
Max0596
Winter_Cherry
Charmander009
Grassy_Aggron
[RESERVED for latisblings]
narphoenix
metal sonic
[RESERVED for Eternal Moonlight]
Pokemon Of Destruction
haybalebarn

EDIT: Oh, didn't realize that Winter beat me to the punch xD Oh well ^^

Grassy_Aggron
12-09-2011, 02:30 AM
*Headdesk*
She's so talented, she doesn't NEED a desk to perform a "headdesk". :D
Shaddup Sonic.

Yes, it will be a very yummy piece of cake :)

Oi. Well, my usefulness just got shot down a notch, it appears. Curses. I should be working on my Spanish but I don't want to >.< All right, I'm after you Char XP

Oh, the zany adventures that will ensue...

Winter
12-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Lol, of course! XD

Oh, the utter confusion Sky's random, fleeting memories will cause due to lack of history...

...My kitty likes sleeping in funny positions. For some reason he sleeps on his side with his head nearly upside-down. *totally random observation* I'm working on my post, I swear! XD Just felt like being a bit random.

Grassy_Aggron
12-09-2011, 05:00 AM
Small warning...When I need to post it'll probably take some time. I'm in severe depression because of Bill - he more than likely has blood poisoning. The worst part about it is that the doctor's are taking their f*cking time and playing with his life. My motivation is gone, and I just want to cry. This could easily kill him, especially if it gets much worse than this.

So, expect delays.

Also, this Friday and next Friday I cannot get on (the last few Friday have been like this) because of college (stuck from 2 to 11 PM there, then I have to get up at 7 AM for another class Saturday). Sorry.

Max0596
12-09-2011, 05:02 AM
It's not a big deal Grassy, I appreciate the effort, haha! Winter, there is no "acceptance level" all I ask is that you do this.

1. Put a spoiler code
2. Put Warning-Graphic content/mature content/whatever below, rated 15+/18+/and so on. I have not read the rules in very acute detail, but I believe that this will serve as a warning, and will be acceptable. They choose to read it. You can also just do a little wrap-up sentence afterwards, for the people who wished not to read it. It'll look like this:

Warning-Graphic content below, rated 16+
Slow and graphic death scene here.
It was too late. ______had already died of his/her wounds. (Or something like that.)
blahblahblah(continue your post)

And Grassy, just stay strong. I know it's hard for you, but you'll get through this. It dosen't matter if you're late.

Winter, You don't need a intro if she/he is a trainer pokemon. Wild, yes, you will need one. If you want to take it down, go right ahead. C:

Winter
12-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Grassy... Really hope everything gets better for you soon and turns out alright...

Max, if I've got it up there, why would I take it down?

Latisiblings
12-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Whew, managed to get my SU done before the 10th. I'm hoping to get another one up though, I'll see how that works out. Max, if you want to see my SU just click page 4, it should be the first post in that page.

Max0596
12-09-2011, 02:19 PM
I'll get to it later today. other news, eh, I just thought you might want to Winter.

Winter
12-09-2011, 09:28 PM
*shrugs* I see no point in taking down what I've already written and posted if it's not bothering anyone.

Grassy_Aggron
12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks everyone. Bill is doing a lot better - he's not in pain anymore - now that they drained the liquid from his kidney. And it doesn't appear that it is blood poisoning, either. He might be sent to another hospital in Germany, or sent back here to one in Washington.

I really appreciate the support.

And yes, I'm at college. I decided to check on things before I studied Spanish and went to Chemistry (for...3+ hours...Ugh...). I think I'm going to go insane.

You already are insane, Grassy.

Mean characters are mean >.>

Max0596
12-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Nevermind Winter XD My times that I'm on are really wierd. x3

EDIT: Didn't see your post ther, Char. Nice! That means Grassy is up next! :D

Winter
12-09-2011, 11:10 PM
That's really good, at least it's progress and you might be getting him home soon. :)

Yuck! Anyway, insane people are way more fun than normal people!

Max0596
12-10-2011, 06:59 PM
So true, Winter. So, what's up with everyone? Ahh, let's take a poll. It's entirely optional.

What do you want for Christmas?

I already got my present :3 an awesome mouse, my brothers old laptop, and a headset to talk online with!

And what are you doing for Christmas, anyway?

I'm going to Jamacia! :D

Grassy_Aggron
12-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks, everyone. I'm happy he's feeling so much better <3

I'm up? All right. I've been figuring things out, actually. Although lately Triple T has been taking my thoughts. I had so much planned for her and the RP died...Gah. Maybe I'll write something.

ANYways, guess I need to write for Experiment. You shall see the awesome power of WINGING IT! XD

Well I already got Sonic Generations XP But, I'm hoping to get Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 for the DS. I play the crud out of the original, always trying to find new combinations...Heh.

Winter
12-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Winging it is fun sometimes!

I already have my big present--bought anyway. I got a Nook tablet waiting for me right before I go to see my mom in Cali, who I'm really hoping can find Vampire Knight's English dub season 1 DVD.

I get to hop on a plane Sunday to California so I can spend Christmas with my mom. Really hoping my layover is in one of the airports I know really well...

Eternal Moonlight
12-11-2011, 10:37 AM
@Grassy_Aggron: Glad to hear things are going better. You have my well wishes also ^^

I'm still not done (DX), but I'm sure those SUs will be wrapped up tomorrow. The lagging, Christmas stuff and stubborn characters, seems nothing was working for me last week. Sorry guys ^^'

For Christmas we're not doing too much, just a small family supper on the 24th. The same almost every year, and it's perfect as is. :D

No early gifts this time, gotta wait until the 24th :3

Max0596
12-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Well, you who haven't quite gotten to your SU's yet, just make sure they're done before it's your turn. :D

Grassy_Aggron
12-12-2011, 06:10 AM
Thank you everyone! <3

As your gift, I typed up a very long post all from scratch.

I do believe I hold the longest post for a character now. It's the same length, even longer maybe, as Max's...And that is counting all his characters O.o'

And I typed it up in LESS THAN AN HOUR.

...Booyah!

{Tee hee. Silly Grassy.}

Yes, I am silly.

Max0596
12-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Nice job. I wanted to save this for later, but...most of mine are in one sitting too ^-^" but yours are better, my spur of the moment posts aren't great...with the exception of the first post here XD I guess it wasn't half bad.

I don't even remember how many chars I have XDD too many. The ones that you an count now are about...half, give or take. Mine was only short because I wanted to have a huge ammount of history, and therefore I cannot post a lot, because you might catch on then :3

Wait, gift for...my birthday? Then I appreciate it, it was an awesome present! :D

Whew, that means...latisblings, you're up! Feel free to make chars up on the spot if you want more!

Eternal Moonlight
12-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Well, you who haven't quite gotten to your SU's yet, just make sure they're done before it's your turn. :D

Thank-you so much :D

Does that include our hidden characters as well? I have one in mind, but I don't really want to introduce 'em right away.

And I typed it up in LESS THAN AN HOUR.

Seriously?! :O

Grassy_Aggron
12-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Nice job. I wanted to save this for later, but...most of mine are in one sitting too ^-^" but yours are better, my spur of the moment posts aren't great...with the exception of the first post here XD I guess it wasn't half bad.

I don't even remember how many chars I have XDD too many. The ones that you an count now are about...half, give or take. Mine was only short because I wanted to have a huge ammount of history, and therefore I cannot post a lot, because you might catch on then :3

Wait, gift for...my birthday? Then I appreciate it, it was an awesome present! :D

Whew, that means...latisblings, you're up! Feel free to make chars up on the spot if you want more!

It's your birthday? O.o Happy birthday! None of this was intentional XD I'm just in a cheery mood, and figured I'd treat you guys to this XP

Yes, Eternal Moonlight. Seriously XD I'm very fast typing. All of my WAR posts were typed up on the spot, and I placed for all five weeks.

Ironically, I got first when Triple T blew her cannons up.

{It hurt very badly. But I'm all better now! Tee hee. No cannons anymore, but I can just run you over if I want to!}

Ah, I love her. Who knows? Maybe she'll pop in on this roleplay...She didn't get any time to really shine. Plus, I'm sort of missing having an insane character around.

Winter
12-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Lol, his birthday was the 6th, I believe. XD

Anyway, yay for posting!

Charmander009
12-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Sorry I missed your B-day, too, Max ^^' That was a pretty busy day for me... "decking the halls" and all xP

Also, I'm super glad to hear that everything's working out, Grassy! ^^

What do you want for Christmas?

And what are you doing for Christmas, anyway?

This is going to sound really lame coming from me, but... I want a blender. You know, to make smoothies and milkshakes and stuff. Funny how your Christmas wishes change when you go off to college :P But... I like kitchen appliances :>

Oh, and I'll just be chilling at home, waiting for the snow to fall. For some reason, we haven't had a whole lot this year... It's been... nice. Which is weird, considering Idaho this time of year xD

Max0596
12-13-2011, 05:10 AM
Char, it's not a big deal. My birthday is too close to xmas. We didn't get much snow here in Saskatchewan either, we should have heaps of the white stuff already. Meh. I need to go post for a different RP I'm in now, so I'll be doing that.

Eternal Moonlight
12-13-2011, 09:37 AM
We didn't get much snow here in Saskatchewan either, we should have heaps of the white stuff already. Meh. I need to go post for a different RP I'm in now, so I'll be doing that.

Same here in Manitoba! We have these large patches of GRASS randomly scattered around, it's actually kind of... nice. My front yard is almost snow-free, and I'm still wearing my shoes! In December! In Manitoba! :D

I love snow, don't get me wrong, but I'm enjoying this while I can ^^

@Char: Not lame at all! It's practical and you'll be using and appreciating it all year round!

And, on an RP related note, Lorenzo, Aqua and Leander are all done ^^

Latisiblings
12-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey, I got my post up, and added a character. I'll be sure to get a SU finished before my next post.

Happy birthday, Max! Sorry I missed it, but I wasn't on the forums on much, if you could tell. Here's hoping you had a good one!

It's kind of interesting to see that there are quite a few people living in Canada. I used to live there just a year ago, good memories, though it did snow too much around Xmas.

Max0596
12-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Awesome job latis! The SU period-thing is just if you wnat to have SU's done before your turn, they aren't required. I just wanted insight into one of your characters, and I've gotten that so far.

Aww, thanks! Yeah, it was...nice.

Grassy_Aggron
12-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Yep. He's being flown to a Maryland hospital Friday.

Me? I have a Psychology and General Chemistry final.

...Chemistrrrrrrryyyyy...*Hiss* Only class besides P.E. I've ever had to worry about failing. I mean, I'm holding a B, I think, but...

What I want for Christmas?

- Bill to come home.
- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (DS)
- Me got get off my lazy butt and input my Gamestop codes to get the free DLC for Sonic Generations. PINBALL LEVEL WHOOOO!

Yep.

Max0596
12-14-2011, 04:19 AM
I wish I preordered, I didn't think I would play it much.

I was wrong. It's amazing.

I hope everyone's xmas wishes come true!

Eternal Moonlight
12-14-2011, 04:31 AM
I hope everyone's xmas wishes come true!

Agreed :D

In case you missed it, my charies are done, finally. Can't wait to post X3

Oh! On a final note, avoid the bug going around. It's... ugh...

Socratic Sarcasm
12-14-2011, 12:14 PM
I should have a post on Friday. Calculus final...

Max0596
12-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Already got that bug. Urgh, it was horrible...

I did catch that, Moonlight. I can't wait either. :D

And narphoenix, it's not a big deal, you had a week from, what was it, yesterday? XD be sure to concentrate on your schoolwork first!

Dr Robotnik
12-17-2011, 02:20 AM
Got one more character for you that I think you'll like.

NAME: Ozhban

RACE: Elven Personality Sphere

SPECIES: Class III

PERSONALITY: Ozhban is an early product of Elven engineers from an unspecified world to push their technological prowess to its limit. Somewhat ironically, Ozhban was also the tool that world's 'gods' (The system) used to wipe them out. Though fairly capable on his own, being offline for untold ages and missing some vital parts due to not being completed, he can be quite scatterbrained, and tends not to notice the obvious solutions to problems. He is fairly intelligent, but most of his knowledge is outdated to the point of being trivia or ridiculously behind on the times, and he tends to fumble when faced with problems in his 'plans' which are more like 'Base ideas'. Despite being damaged and, most likely, highly corrupt, he is very friendly and talkative, though he does have an ego and a rather short temper. Despite remembering quite a bit, his memories have not returned with him completely in tact, and a large majority of them are corrupted, making his claims sketchy at best as to what it was he actually did or what his Elven creators were even like.

APPEARANCE: In his early days, Ozhban was very ornate, but years of neglect has left his once pristine gold-and-silver frame cracked and rusted. He is spherical in shape, about the size of a soccer ball, with several lenses set inside of a hole on the front of the orb, housing a dimly lit purple crystal in the center, parts of which jut out from the sides as if they have grown, though they seem to have chipped away. Faded designs are still visible on his body, and small tracks allow his lenses to stretch quite a ways to give him a good view of what's around him. The lenses, like most of the rest of him, have seen better days, and have cracked in several places in addition to being very dusty looking. On his backside is a retractable rail connector that, he claims, allows him to move about using rails of magic, though how true this is has yet to be seen. Several other odd objects jut from his sphere, which occasionally twitch and throw off sparks, presumably having been broken ages ago.

SKILL(S): System interface: Though far behind on things, there are few creatures who can directly connect with the system, which was Ozhban's original purpose. He is still capable of it, and his hacking skills are rather impressive, though he is limited in what he can do with his control to a small area, and the system's anti-hacking software will make for him directly when he is able to connect, making his influence limited in both time and range.

Magic rail: Even though it is rather limited, Ozhban's crystal power source can create a rail of blue energy his back arm can attach to, allowing him to glide along and move for himself, although it draws a good bit of energy on his part.

Modular design: Despite being incredibly innovative and hundreds of years before his time, Ozhban is capable of interfacing with most any device and even copying what they can do, provided he has the tools to create an attachment for it.

WEAPON(S): Pulse shock: Despite most of his attachments being broken, one of them still functions; a low-power shock gun. While it doesn't have the power to harm someone directly, it was specially calibrated to temporarily shut off higher cognitive functions in most creatures, giving the small machine time to escape from harm rather than being forced to fight. Presumably he was equipped with more dangerous weapons, but whether that is true or not may never be known.

OTHER:

Max0596
12-17-2011, 07:42 AM
OoOoOoh, new character! :D I'll add...it now. Really digging the Portal themed SU here.

EDIT: metal sonic, you're up also. Have a nice day!

Charmander009
12-20-2011, 04:07 AM
Cool, so Metal posted... Then... is it Eternal Moonlight's turn, or is it Pokemon of Destruction's? :o Moonlight's... not really on the list ^^'

Eternal Moonlight
12-20-2011, 04:18 AM
Cool, so Metal posted... Then... is it Eternal Moonlight's turn, or is it Pokemon of Destruction's? :o Moonlight's... not really on the list ^^'

I think it's mine, since Max confirmed my charies ^^

Got it started, spend four hours yesterday, and I'm hoping to have it done tomorrow. It's gonna be a long one ^^'

Winter
12-20-2011, 04:20 AM
That's a good question, Eternal's chars are done, I think, so I dunno if it's that she just hasn't been added to the list or she wasn't accepted yet...

Grassy_Aggron
12-20-2011, 04:29 AM
Ah, Eternal, it'll be interesting if you can beat my long post (for a single character) >:3

Liiiiiights, cameras, ACTIOOOOOON!

Max0596
12-20-2011, 04:40 AM
That's what I forgot to do today! DURR HURR to me then! Yeah, it's you, Moonlight.

I also bought Portal 1&2 today for $9 on Steam. Epic deal.

Eternal Moonlight
12-20-2011, 04:51 AM
Haha, Grassy_Aggron, we'll just have to see :3

@Max: Cool, thanks for the confirmation ^^

Grassy_Aggron
12-20-2011, 05:15 AM
That's what I forgot to do today! DURR HURR to me then! Yeah, it's you, Moonlight.

I also bought Portal 1&2 today for $9 on Steam. Epic deal.

I WAS going to enter my Generations codes today, but my sister hogged the T.V. I'm worried I won't be able to download them with a free account, though. I don't know WHY you wouldn't, but Gamestop says you need a Gold membership (Silver is free).

...Then again, their expiration dates are wrong on that one too...

Costume for my avatar? Meh. Sonic theme for 360? Cool. Casino Nights Pinball level? SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW KTHX!

...Wha...?

*Cough* So any information as to whether you can redeem codes with a free account is much appreciated <3

Also, my Christmas wish came true. Bill is going to be home tomorrow today <3 And yes, he did have signs of bladder cancer, but they got it out and said that it was so little that there was nothing to worry about (methinks we caught it within the first week or two, for it to be that little).

...SQUEE.

...But I really need to get those codes in. He'll kill me if he finds out I haven't redeemed them @.@'

Moonlight - Oh, I WILL see. For I am not blind. Although I think I'm getting sick. But I am NOT blind!

Charmander009
12-20-2011, 05:29 AM
Oh, alrighty! We're almost through the first round! ^^

@ Grassy: So... Generations has, like, the older Sonic games or something? *clueless about Sonic-stuff*

Yikes, bladder cancer? Well, it's good that you caught it early then ^^ AND YAY EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT! ^^ Glad to hear he's coming home :D

And, on a side note, I am currently having fangasms over the new KH:DDD trailers... SO MANY DREAMS COMING TRUE!!!
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu113/boby_031/th4chan-happy-face.png

Eternal Moonlight
12-20-2011, 05:52 AM
@Grassy_Aggron: OMG, that's awesome news! It's really good that the cancer was caught early too! Wishes do come true after all! ^_^

And, ugh, if that bug is like the one that's passing here DX

@Char: *still blown away by epicness of trailer, no intelligent phrases can be written at this time*

Max0596
12-20-2011, 07:21 AM
@Grassy OMG YAY! :D that's amazing! My christmas wish came true~!

Yeah, KHDDD is going to be amazing. Why? I don't even need words.
http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/images/NekuKingdomHearts3D.png
HHEEEEELL YEEEEAAHHHH!!!
I...I mean...WE SHOULD BE MORE ON-TOPIC HERE GUYS AND GALS!
...*dances*...What're you looking at?!
*turns up the soundtrack on his iPod*
It's TWEWY time. :D
I-I MEANT PERFECTWORLD!

*mumble*...they still need a TWEWY2...*mumble*

Grassy_Aggron
12-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Oh, alrighty! We're almost through the first round! ^^

@ Grassy: So... Generations has, like, the older Sonic games or something? *clueless about Sonic-stuff*

Yikes, bladder cancer? Well, it's good that you caught it early then ^^ AND YAY EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT! ^^ Glad to hear he's coming home :D

And, on a side note, I am currently having fangasms over the new KH:DDD trailers... SO MANY DREAMS COMING TRUE!!!
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu113/boby_031/th4chan-happy-face.png

Generations has Sonic 1 in it that you can play, but...

It's the 20th anniversary game (Sonic's age isn't 20, though. I'd say 16? Although he sounds 20 with his new actor). They took old levels and remade them.

Green Hill Zone (Sonic 1), Chemical Plant Zone (Sonic 2), Sky Sanctuary Zone (Sonic 3), Speed Highway (Sonic Adventure), City Escape (SQUUUUEEEEE Sonic Adventure 2), Seaside Hill (Sonic Heroes), Crisis City (Sonic 2006 - the worst game even which nearly killed the franchise. Ironically it erased itself in the end, but the question is how it is here...?), Spagonia (Sonic Unleashed), and Planet Wisp (Sonic Colors) were all remade for this game.

The only game not present is Shadow the Hedgehog, which came after Sonic Heroes but before Sonic '06. As it is, Sonic isn't the hero in this (he's the most annoying helper in my opinion. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP - oh he died...OH GOD HE'S BACK" worthy). Instead we get MY favorite character as the hero. He he. (First Sonic game without his name in the title, and first game in the series to get a rating above E).

Fights and bosses were remade for this, as well as music. On top of that, Sonic teams up with his younger self - so we get the modern style of gameplay (Unleashed and up) with the classic style (Genesis era) and you can choose which. It was interesting seeing them change levels to fit each style.

City Escape is so much fun, and even better is that I have the game it came from so I could compare. That truck is evil and it haunts my nightmares.

This DLC will give me a pinball level based off of Casino Night Zone (Sonic 2) ;D PINBALL. And Sonic is the ball. I get to cause him pain. I AM HAPPY.

...Seriously. He needs to get hurt. I'm sadistic.

She's blabbing again >.>

Egads, I'm sorry. If you're confused about anything, just ask ^^' Long story short - Generations re-imagined and revisited previous titles. However, in my opinion it fell short of a 20th anniversary game. It had about 3 hours of story gameplay -.- But it's beautiful and many consider it Sonic turning around from the rut he's been in (bleh, I didn't think he was in one), that Sonic Team still has the ability to make a great game. Alas, they chose to release it the same week that Skyward Sword and Skyrim were so despite it selling really well, it could have sold better.

Kingdom Hearts is confusing @.@

Winter
12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
@Grassy OMG YAY! :D that's amazing! My christmas wish came true~!

Yeah, KHDDD is going to be amazing. Why? I don't even need words.
http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/images/NekuKingdomHearts3D.png
HHEEEEELL YEEEEAAHHHH!!!
I...I mean...WE SHOULD BE MORE ON-TOPIC HERE GUYS AND GALS!
...*dances*...What're you looking at?!
*turns up the soundtrack on his iPod*
It's TWEWY time. :D
I-I MEANT PERFECTWORLD!

*mumble*...they still need a TWEWY2...*mumble*

Lol, silly off-topic peoples. However I will admit that Neku made the game an absolute must-buy for me. You know Josh and Beat have been confirmed as well, right? I haven't seen the new trailer, though since I'm currently at mom's and youtube is discouraged here. I might ask if I can look it up here though because my younger sister and brother are total KH nuts as well.

Yes, they do, but I guarentee my idea of TWEWY 2 differs a bit from yours. :)

Also helped my stepdad through a few levels of Portal 2 last night, definitely funny.

And that's awesome, Grassy, glad to hear he'll be okay and he's going to be home soon! Now, didn't you say something about a cake for him? XD

Max0596
12-21-2011, 05:26 AM
...*explodes and implodes simeltaniously*...
YESSSSSSSS! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm way too happy now. BUT NO SHIKI?! I wanna see her true form ;-;

The cake is a lie.

On a more on-topic note, I will be assigning a "stand-in" for when I go to Jamacia. If you want to be this person, please tell me.

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 05:58 AM
Jamacia sounds interesting! When you going/for how long?

Max0596
12-21-2011, 06:47 AM
I believe it's a week, starting on the 25th. It's going to be a bunch of fun.

In other news, I'm writing a new Extra as we speak.

Winter
12-21-2011, 04:22 PM
I just recently found a scan of Shiki in her entry fee body standing with Riku posted on a board on Gamefaqs, actually.

I said "The cake is a lie!" the other night and my family just stared at me. But I also got a laugh when I started talking about " Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!" on that last scene of Halo 1 remastered last night.

Have fun with Jamacia, Max.

EDIT: Scans can be located if you search KH3D Famitsu Scans (12/22) on the KH3D boards on Gamefaqs. First link is all about the Dream Eaters, second is new worlds, bottom of the second shows Josh, Beat, and Shiki with Mr. Mew.

Max0596
12-22-2011, 06:23 AM
SO WE MIGHT SEE REAL SHIKI? :O yesh.

I just finished Portal 2, died once just to hear all the space core's quotes. Endless lulz util I looked up and my brother is standing there looking at me like I'm stupid. Then we both lol'd. On my birthday, they brought out the cake and I yelled out "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" in a room full of family. Basially; who knew that my grandparents play Portal? XD

Thank, I'll be sure to.

Stand-in position, still open. Wiiiide open, like the sky.

Grassy_Aggron
12-22-2011, 07:51 AM
SO WE MIGHT SEE REAL SHIKI? :O yesh.

I just finished Portal 2, died once just to hear all the space core's quotes. Endless lulz util I looked up and my brother is standing there looking at me like I'm stupid. Then we both lol'd. On my birthday, they brought out the cake and I yelled out "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" in a room full of family. Basially; who knew that my grandparents play Portal? XD

Thank, I'll be sure to.

Stand-in position, still open. Wiiiide open, like the sky.

Lol, awesome.

I'm now a member of Xbox Live. That big hubbub over possibly needing Gold? I got a free 1 month trial anyway XD Got my codes in.

Sonic Theme sucks - it's just white with "Sonic Generations" on top and occasional levels in the background.

Super Sonic Costume is cute buuuuuut I'm not dressing my avatar in that (says the girl who went as Sonic for Halloween senior year AKA last year >.>).

I haven't played my pinball level yet, but...PINBAAAAAALL. You can't go wrong.

360 was making some odd noises though O.o' Hoping it was just from it being like "OMG I'm connected to Live?!?"

Bill is home, me so very happy. Helped him cook up dinner (didn't cry cutting up onions for once). Going to bed now actually.

I...Don't really want to take the stand in position for the sole fact that you have so many characters. But if no one else wants to take it, I can step in.

Behold Grassy's life summed up in a few measly, not well thought out sentences.

Shut up Shadow >.>

Max0596
12-22-2011, 09:06 PM
Oh, does everyone thank that's what a stand-in does? Well, here's basically what I would need the person to do, in point form:
•Do a little question thing; ask your fellow RPers about...stuff.
•Tell people it's thier turn.
•Do whatever you normally do
•Tell people your...*deep breath* LIKE A BAWS.
•Take a nap.
•Maybe(?) post something I will send you before the days I will be gone.
•Remind RPers of the rules.
•Help out RPers.

Grassy, I'm SO happy he's home! ^^"
My xbox also did that the first time it was on live. XD

Winter
12-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Uh...I guess if no one else steps up, I can... But I'm not too keen in taking temporary control of anything where RPs are related. I even hate bunnying for people who ask me to because I have issues with the idea I might mess something up. XD Silly, I know, but that's me.

Max0596
12-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Well, that's the thing. You can't really mess...anything up. I'm sure any of you would be great for it. Just heard I'm going to my grandmothers for a little visit before Jamacia, leaving tomorrow morning. It's a 2 hour drive -_- but I hope to find some time during the trip to write an extra for you great RPers and what my next post will be, the looming Event. That is if everyone pushes to get first posts done by Christmas. Your Next Five Days has also fallen apart due to time constraints, but I will be updating it today and whenever I can, right before my trip probably.

Keep it up guys and gals, you're doing better than I expected!

Grassy_Aggron
12-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Uh...I guess if no one else steps up, I can... But I'm not too keen in taking temporary control of anything where RPs are related. I even hate bunnying for people who ask me to because I have issues with the idea I might mess something up. XD Silly, I know, but that's me.

As I said, I can step in. I'm a bit more willing since he put down what it really means XP

I know! I went out with him today and got Mom some Christmas presents and ate at Taco Bell. Came home and just hugged him while crying a little ("If you ever make me worry like that again, I'm going to kill you!"). It's nice to have him back ^^

Also, played Generations and got some more S ranks. Huzzah!
...I...Hate...Water.
XP

Glad to know my Xbox 360 isn't the only one. After our first red ringed (and got almost every other ring to boot. Ironically, it did not overheat), I don't want to have to replace this one.

The Red Ring of Death is pure evil, my friends.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Max.

Winter
12-23-2011, 07:49 AM
Like I said, it's a me thing. If you're want to do it, Grassy, go ahead.

Lol, a two-hour drive is better than a six hour flight, I promise. :P Navigated airports like a champ on two hours of sleep, and then even stayed awake to be paraded around San Fran and the hour long ride back. My grandpa stood halfway out of our sunroof as we drove down Lombard street and shouted "Go Steelers!" while waving his terrible towel around and my little sister started tossing stuff at him. I think my cousin thought it was funny.

Yay for shopping...not so much for Taco Bell. They almost always screw up my order.

Max0596
12-25-2011, 07:20 AM
XD so It's Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

This also means I'm leaving in the morning, and I've decided that the stand-in is...

Grassy. Yay! ^^" since you were the only one willing, yeah.

I'll be PM'ing you details.

five-hour flight for me, yay...

haybalebarn
12-25-2011, 07:26 AM
Have a good time! And Merry Christmas to all! (Even though I still have another 35 minutes til I get there.) I'm sure Grassy will do just fine in your absence, and once again, have a great trip. And a great flight, if it's possible to have a great flight. Yeah... Doubtful. Anyways, rambling!

Winter
12-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Merry Christmas everybody! Haha, my sister and I ended up awake at four am and now I can't go back to sleep an hour and a half later. Anyway, have fun on that flight--don't get scared awake upon landing like I did. XD

Grassy_Aggron
12-26-2011, 03:12 AM
I shall not disappoint ye, although I'm very busy with my new DS game and Sonic the Hedgehog throw XD 'Tis so soft!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah ^^

Despite a little argument my parent(s) had, it's still the best Christmas I've had in years. Why, I felt like a toddler again with the sheer amount of gifts!

All right. I have to check, but if I recall right Eternal Moonlight still needs to post. I'll edit this after I check XD

EDIT: Yep, Eternal Moonlight, you're up. Been up. In the sky? Maybe. I'M TIRED.

Eternal Moonlight
12-26-2011, 06:25 AM
MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :DDDDDDDD
(and Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas!! :DD)

Hope all your travels go well, enjoy them ^^

Haha, and now, we're all in Grassy's grasp. Have mercy, pweese :3

Got to apologise for my post, it's moving miserably slowly, mostly because it's been a hectic week and I've been tired lately. It should be up very soon though ^^ Thanks for your patience!

And, lastly...
I HAD LARGE PATCHES OF GRASS DOTTING MY FRONT YARD! Saw a (semi)brown Christmas after all! Now snow all you want, weather ;3

Winter
12-26-2011, 06:37 AM
Well, it is (er, was) Christmas, I think we can forgive you, lol.,

Haha, you wanted a Christmas without snow and snow is all my mom wants to see. In California of all places. I was amazed when it sleeted in the afternoon that one day last year and I was lucky enough to be spared from driver's ed that afternoon so I was hanging outside waiting for my mom to pick me up with friends that she ended up drivingnhome because they wanted no part of riding bikes home in sleet/rain and lightning and really loud thunder.

And lastly, for any Professor Layton fans here, you NEED to watch Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva if you get the chance. For the games making the transfer to a movie was well done and my siblings and I could not stop laughing.

Eternal Moonlight
12-26-2011, 07:15 AM
Well, it is (er, was) Christmas, I think we can forgive you, lol.,

Haha, you wanted a Christmas without snow and snow is all my mom wants to see. In California of all places. I was amazed when it sleeted in the afternoon that one day last year and I was lucky enough to be spared from driver's ed that afternoon so I was hanging outside waiting for my mom to pick me up with friends that she ended up drivingnhome because they wanted no part of riding bikes home in sleet/rain and lightning and really loud thunder.

And lastly, for any Professor Layton fans here, you NEED to watch Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva if you get the chance. For the games making the transfer to a movie was well done and my siblings and I could not stop laughing.

:3

Here, anything other then a pile of snow and chilly weather is basically unheard of. It was nice going out in shoes and a jacket instead of heavy boots and a thick coat ^^
Guess I can understand wanting snow though, there is a magical feel to that white stuff. Maybe she'll get her wish next year? :3

Winter
12-26-2011, 07:19 AM
I really doubt it. I don't think she's been to a place where she's been able to see snow fall since we moved from Maryland 4-5 years ago. Me? I get to jokingly rub it in when it snows in SC on occasion.

Grassy_Aggron
12-26-2011, 07:45 AM
MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :DDDDDDDD
(and Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas!! :DD)

Hope all your travels go well, enjoy them ^^

Haha, and now, we're all in Grassy's grasp. Have mercy, pweese :3

Got to apologise for my post, it's moving miserably slowly, mostly because it's been a hectic week and I've been tired lately. It should be up very soon though ^^ Thanks for your patience!

And, lastly...
I HAD LARGE PATCHES OF GRASS DOTTING MY FRONT YARD! Saw a (semi)brown Christmas after all! Now snow all you want, weather ;3

I don't know the meaning of mercy XD

Heh, that's all right. As long as you get it done within the next few days...? Uh, two days. Yeah, let's go with that XD I've got my orders XP I just have to decide on how long to wait. But you've been chugging along, so I can't be super mean. Christmas is hectic, as you said XD

No snow here. Funny - last year we got a historic blizzard, both in Illinois AND New Jersey. This year...We're still in the high thirties and rain XD

...Am I really that...Nefarious? So known for my evil deeds? ...I can be nice too DX

Charmander009
12-27-2011, 06:29 AM
Eeek! I am so behind on all these posts! Dx But, uh, yeah. Merry Christmas! :D

Hmm, is it just a really weak winter for all of North America or something this year? :o It's been getting cold, but not as cold as it usually has 'round my region :/ But... I won't complain xD

Anyway... I've been watching a TWEWY walk through on YouTube.... and I'm loving it <3

Winter
12-27-2011, 06:38 AM
I think just about everyone is. XD

Didn't feel like it today--I froze at Six Flags, and was pretty unhappy when I got nailed with some idiot kid's snowball in the face. Thanks for making us play in the fake snow, mom.

You disappoint me, Char, you are missing out on an amazing gaming experience by watching a walkthrough. XD 'Course, I might be biased since my copy has been played through about a thousand times.

Charmander009
12-27-2011, 06:48 AM
LoL, well... I don't feel so bad then xD

Daaaaang, nevermind then xD Ew... I hate snowball fights, though... Um... fake snow? Never messed with that stuff, if you mean actual fake snow :o

Aw.... well... the thing about walkthroughs is... they're free xD And also, so far, I haven't been able to hunt down a copy :/ I should look online now, but... I can't stop watching... it's so awesome xD But I do have to ask--when you do battles, do you control both of the characters? :o That looks... hard :o

Winter
12-27-2011, 06:56 AM
We don't get snow in CA, so I'm assuming it's somehow made, but it seems to be fairly close to real snow. Either way, I was trying to stay away from it, and apparently it didn't work.

Shame on you! Free is no excuse, but not being able to find it is...I guess... Anyway, yes, you can control both characters, but it's not too hard. My playstyle consists of paying attention to mostly Neku on the bottom screen and just pressing buttons towards the direction of the top-screen Noise as quickly as I can because it works better than the slower-than-molasses auto play, which you can use if you don't likeplaying as both.

Grassy_Aggron
12-29-2011, 03:07 AM
(*#$)* Eternal Moonlight, you trumped my long post for at least two of your characters! D:< I don't like being trumped! I should kick you out of the thread for being such an overachiever, missy >.>

{Tee hee, don't worry, don't worry~ She enjoyed reading it~}

ANYways, Pokemon of Destruction, you're up.

And yes, I meant to capitalize "Any" in "Anyways" >.> Emphasis. Plus that's how people sometimes say it in real life. Like me. Huzzah.

Max0596
12-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Aaaaand I'm in Jamacia. Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry christmas, and I hope I can get on here once a day, but happy new year. I'm already planned way ahead, so don't worry about me.

What did everyone do for Christmas? Hope you guys and gals had fun! I'll be popping up your posts and compiling them in folders today, backing them up.

I just have to say, Char; If you're that out of luck, got to gamestop/EB games or something like that. I saw a PILE of used ones. What went through my head was an emotion of harted.

Bye!

Grassy_Aggron
12-31-2011, 11:12 PM
ATTENTION!

Due to circumstances, Pokemon of Destruction has had to drop out of the roleplay. That means that haybalebarn is up next. Once you have your post up, the Free Run can begin.

Get ready!

Max0596
01-02-2012, 07:01 AM
And I'm back. Grassy, you did a great job! ^^

Hope everyone enjoyed their festivities! Happy new year!

Sucks that PoD had to drop out, but I hope to see you here in Phase Two, buddy.

Grassy, my being back also means you don't need to post that little Free-Run info, and I'm typing up a better one that is more in-depth now. I want you to post the new one. I would like to, if you're interested, have you as an assistant. I have to run out to my grandmother's to pick up my dog, Max, then come back here. Atleast, I think so. Anyway, that'll take two days, and we're leaving in the morning, so I'll be PMing you my newer Free-Run post before I leave.

Didn't get a chance to organize your posts guys and gals, but I will be doing that tonight also.

And it's already midnight. *sigh*

EDIT: ...1:00 actually, not midnight.

Eternal Moonlight
01-02-2012, 09:23 AM
OH! A sequel... >:3
Hope the beach was a blast, Max ^^

I second the notion of making Grassy an assistant!

Oh! And happy 2012!

Max0596
01-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Eternal, you keep confusing me with always changing avatars :s and now it's a disney one? Well, the other ones were disney ones, but this is like...very disney.

Phase Two won't be a sequel...it'll be more like another chapter. Or something like that.

Going now for two days, I seem to be running around quite a lot...seeya guys, have fun!

Grassy_Aggron
01-03-2012, 03:52 AM
Got the PM Max. So wait, you have to pick up yourself? Are you suggesting that you are a b- GRASSY! Oookay, okay, I get it.

An assistant? I...Well, if everyone else supports it, I'll take the job. I seem to be doing these everywhere now - I'm even a "Director" for a clan on Pokefarm XD I moderate the posts. I pity da fool that curses too much or is a jerk! >:D ...Tee hee. It's nice to be more useful though. Makes me miss my old Mod/Admin days on those dead forums :/

This lag is KILLING ME. ARG.

Charmander009
01-03-2012, 05:25 AM
I moved back up to college, YAY! :D LoL, I love living here :> But... that probably means I'll be getting busy... xD Not too busy, though, hopefully ^^

Hmm... I think there might be a Gamestop in a mall a dozen miles or so away from where I am. Might check it out sometime. BTW, what other DS games would you suggest playing? I've been wanting to try something new, but I'm kind of picky. I'd prefer something without SC or excessive cussing...

Oh, and welcome back, Max... and... See you later I guess?

I like the new Avatar, Moonlight! :D Disney is awesum! :3

Oh, and I'll support Grassy for assistant ^^ The forum's been lagging for you? :o Hasn't been too bad for me today, but... IDK, maybe I just jinxed myself xD EDIT: Yeah, I jinxed myself :x

Eternal Moonlight
01-03-2012, 06:42 AM
@Max: Yeah, I change my avies a lot ^^' Although, it would have been weird to have kept my Christmas one up too much longer.

So, like more of a PART 2 of sorts?

@Char:

SC?

Thanks ^^ Mulan is amazing, one of my fav Disney girls for sure! (but not princesses, because a princess she is NOT!).

The lag is striking here too... ebilness... (and DX for the jinx.)

Max0596
01-03-2012, 07:07 AM
XD found internet on the remote praries, so...I'm here now. X3

Grassy...what? When did I say that? Probably way too late...my mind was frazzled XDDD all the jet lag and all. Pick up myself? Wow. Well, no more late posting for me, lol!

Well, TWEWY has few cusses, and they're all from the dirty mouth of Beat X3 and a select few from Neku(But really, only at the start really.) Some other games I would suggest picking up(If you don't have these already)

-The Megaman Zero games, like the collection,

-Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Ring of Fate(Mouthful) and the sequel FFCC: Echoes of Time. I just loved those games. I have every FFCC game there is out there X3

-Scribblenauts and it's sequel, Super Scribblenauts. Those games were just very creative.

and that's about it. These games entertained me for hours and hours. If you find Disgaea DS it's also epic and surely worth a play. XD and it's funny to boot.

BTW, what's SC? I am way too clueless right now...

Grassy, you're still in charge until I get back home!

@Moonlight: Yeah, more of a checkpoint, where it would make sense that some of you wouldn't be back, and where new...adventurers would come in.

haybalebarn
01-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Well, I was going to post, but just as I got to the very end and pressed the button to submit, my computer crashed and I lost all my work. How very frustrating. I'll have to retype it all later. There goes 1 and a half hours of work.

haybalebarn
01-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Eh, too lazy to edit, but it looks like I had a stroke of luck, it worked anyways! Whee. I have to get up in 5 hours. 0.o Guess the free whatever starts whenever grassy says so.

Winter
01-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Lag and screwy router are killing me! XD Anyway, I also advocate giving Grassy assistant powers.

TWEWY's cussing doesn't hold a candle to Blazblue. But yeah, there's a few words to be said in TWEWY, but nothing too bad...the 'worst' is censored. There's also a few odd insults and numerous hilarious comments. ("Are you HIGH?!?!")

As for DS games, all I have to say is this: Professor. Layton. You will be amazed by British accents, a tophat, and the most confusing and impossible yet awesome plots EVAR! XD

Umm, Haybalebarn, no one was supposed to meet until we got to the 'village'...

haybalebarn
01-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Eh, what would Metal do otherwise? I can always change it, but they seemed pretty helpless, and it seemed pretty open to me. Plus, posts can always be edited. :)

Winter
01-03-2012, 09:35 PM
There's a post in here early on that gives a bit of a prompt that said we weren't supposed to meet anyone, but I guess you can ask Max or Grassy about it since Metal kinda dug himself in a bit of a hole with having a char with no legs or other way to get around.

haybalebarn
01-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I'll just wait for one of them to reply here. Also, it probably wasn't a smart move to include that, but I was tired and couldn't care less about what would be smart to do. xD

Max0596
01-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Okay, I'm back.

@Grassy: I still want you to post that in my steed.

@haybalebarn: You aren't supposed to meet anyone before that, unless you have a good reason too and it's cleared with me. And it's bunnying. Please take it down. And remember to clear these things with all who will be affected as well as me.

@narphoenix: About your post...Soar's decisions are mine in the RP. And right now, all possible recruits are to go to the village.

@Eternal Moonlight: Solid post :D I loved Leander's part.

@Winter_Cherry: Thanks for helping out with a bit of reminding there, pal. My favorite quote from TWEWY has to be an "Another Day" one. "Not my phones! HANDS OFF THE PHONES!!!" XDDD

My second fravorite is "OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OH. EM. GEE. I-it's the puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-pri-PRINCE!!"

Anyway, everyone have a great day!

Winter
01-04-2012, 01:36 AM
You're welcome.

Haha, first was a good one, second one...I can't stand fangirls like that. I still make fun of the Setzer scene from KH2.

Another one of my favorites--
"Follow my lead!"
"Screw that!"

Grassy_Aggron
01-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Yeah. I told Metal that someone could come around once the free run started.

So, yeah. I'll post the free run info once HBB edits his post XP

Well, shucks. Looks like I'll have to accept your assistant offer, Max.

And to clarify, you said your grandma's dog is named Max. Your username is Max. Hence, you're picking yourself up XD *YOU MADE ME EXPLAIN THE JOKE! >:( *

Hrm...I'm hooked on Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2. The first was amazing, and the second improves on it by...A LOT. It's a shame the U.S. didn't get the "Professional Version", but there is still a lot to do. Also, nothing like having a swarm of bugs slaughter a giant, mechanical monster. Ha ha.

My swarmtroop destroys everything. I named it...TheSwarm. MUHAHAHA - *hack cough*

haybalebarn
01-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Alright, I'll edit that part out. Though, my post is right before the free run, so I don't see why it's completely necessary, but whatever, after all, your word is now law! xP Although, now that I think about it, it does kinda block anyone else from the opportunity of finding him, which isn't really fair. So, I guess I do agree.

Grassy_Aggron
01-04-2012, 05:25 AM
•The following is written by Max0596. (Grassy, NO TAMPERING XD)

Free Run time! :D is everyone as excited as I am?

Okay, short(blatant lie)explanation. Point form. I love bullets. Not the metal ones. Ink ones. Well, digital ones. Yeeeeeahhh….

•There is a time limit, and after I post on the specified end date, normal RP resumes and Free Run ends.
•There is no post limit. I know some of you will post a LOT.
•Again, spoiler tags and warnings for graphic content. Keep it clean. :3
•I will be giving a rundown on the setting too, before every Free Run.
•There will be a time of day and passage of time to worry about too, as in how much time will pass in a real day.
•I am a dork.
Now that my happy fun list time is over, time to give you the Free Report. That’s what I’m calling it now. It’s also going to have a daily fortune.

Free Run One-Arrival
Free Report

Time Limit: 7 days

Setting: A small town set in a clearing of a seemingly endless and dense forest. The sky is blue, the clouds few. There are only seven houses in the town, set in a circle around a pool of water which is strikingly clear. The houses are quite short, with white walls and red flat roofs. The doors seem to be all stuck shut as if they were never meant to open. The ground inside the circle of homes is a sort of plaza, the ground covered by cobblestone.

Time of Day: Noon -> ~3:30PM

Passage of Time: 30min/day

Weather: “The sky is blue, the clouds few.” Sunny, 20°C. Light breeze from the East.

Fortune: Keep your head up, and look to the future instead of dwelling on the past. Today is a great day to make friends. Watch out for laser scallops and massive swords.

Post Limit: Hah! Almost got you there. NONE. NONE AT ALL. NOOOOO POST LIMIT.

Before you ask, no, I don't really know what he means by passage of time. I understand the time of day, but...Does 30 minutes pass by every real day? I think that's what he means :/

......Tee hee. Telling me NOT to do something makes me WANT to do it even more, Max XD

haybalebarn
01-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Well, I'll give other people a chance to find Ohzban (Did I spell that right?), since I accidentally tried to screw over anyone else's chance earlier. :/ However, if no one else takes the opportunity, I'm definitely going to have fun with it. >:D

Max0596
01-04-2012, 07:21 AM
Sorry for jumping to conclusions. If you approved it Grassy, I'm sure it's fine. Just please notify me so I know what's happening.

By the way, Max is my dog, not my grandmother's. We drop him off there when we go on holidays because it's free, he likes it there, and we don't go up to the farm nearly enough. Now I get your joke, though. XD it is kinda funny, I guess.

Grassy, you are now my assistant. I might ask you to post stuff for me when I don't have the time, or just help people out here.

The passage of time works as follows:
Day 1-12:00>12:30
Day 2-12:30>1:00
Day 3-1:00>1:30
Day 4-1:30>2:00
Day 5-2:00>2:30
Day 6-2:30>3:00
Day 7-3:00>3:30

Hope this clears it up.

And don't think for a second that I didn't see that! TAKE THAT DOWN THIS INSTANT, YOU RUFFIAN! WHY I OUGHTA...*mumble*...just goes to show that nobody reads those closely, I'M NOT A DORK!
Remind me to never put "no tampering" again. Ever. EVAR.
For your troubles, here's a rainbow. Free of charge. This time.
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||
||||||||||||
|||||||||||
||||||||||
|||||||||
||||||||
|||||||
||||||
|||||
||||
|||
||
|

Winter
01-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Whoo! I get one post done and we get free run here... I'll get to posting here when I get my post for Char's KH RP done, which should hopefully be done tonight, provided my comp and router decide to not be a pain in the butt.

Grassy_Aggron
01-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Ah. But yep, see? I can come up with jokes XD

Sorry that I didn't run it through with you, but since there is no interaction involved with Ozzy (I nicknamed your character, Metal XD), I figured it was okay ^^

Yes, that clears things up (and my theory).

Woo, assistant! *Confetti*

Nehehehehe, I don't think I will. YOU SHALL READ IT AND YOU SHALL LIKE IT, MUHAHAHAHA. Seriously though, when you put "No tampering" what did you honestly expect to happen? It would have been a crime for me NOT to take the bait :cool:

Rainbows! Where are my Skittles and pot of gold? >.>

Max0596
01-06-2012, 05:48 AM
NO SKITTLES FOR YOU, you called me a dork.

Also, everyone should be informed that the Free Run has begun as of January the 6th, a Friday. The free run will end on Friday the 13th, a week from now. Yay, it's a party. You need to bring your own snacks and entertainment though, as that is not free. And your own electricity. And propane. And air. Because it is a moon party. In space. Space. SPAAAAAAAAAACE!

...Yup. Free Run. Go. Now. Stop reading this. And don't look down.

YOU LOSE THE GAME.

Charmander009
01-06-2012, 06:03 AM
•I am a dork.

LOLOLOL xD

Watch out for laser scallops and massive swords.

I see what you did there... ;D

But anyway, cool! Free-run time! :D

... Um... but what should I do? xD I've kinda been waiting for a post from you, Max--you know, to kind of lead us into this next situation? Wasn't Sara waiting for all the charries? :o Meh, I guess if all else fails, I can result to tormenting folks with lazahs xD

Oh, btw, thanks for the recommendations, everybody! :D I actually wanna try out those Professor Layton games. They look fun! ^^ Oh, but Grassy--what's Dragon Quest about? :o

And sorry my post is scatter-brained, but that's what happens when I can't keep up with everything cuz of school ^^' But until next time... I'm going to look for that pot of gold. That. Isn't. There. MAX Y U SET UP MY HOPES LIKE THAT D:

Max0596
01-06-2012, 06:46 AM
I'll make a pot of gold later. Sara won't actually come in until after the free ru- why dosen't she just tell you?

"This is a socialization period. I'm giving you subjects a gratituous amount of time, so you better be happy. Just...go to the mysterious and plain-looking city. Nothing to see there. Seriously. The houses are pure white with flat rooves and they're seriously a blok of concrete. The doors are just for show. Some people might think that's a waste of currency, but I think it's for the best. Since I know at least one of you has lazers. And let's face it; Lazers blow up buildings all the time. What I'm saying is I'd rather purchase a $410483 slab of concrete and slap a door on it then buy actual houses for a fraction of the cost. And I wouldn't call my sword massive- it's quite practical and suprisingly light."

Well, we learned one thing today, and it's that Sara tends to ramble. Yay.

You know what? Let's play a game. Sometime during the course of this Free Run, I'll hide a gold pot in one of my posts. Could be anywhere. I'll limit it to the Role Play section though. Happy hunting. Prize will be announced when someone finds it and screencaps it, then posts the cap on here. Wew.

Winter
01-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Oh no, LAZORS. XD

Sky: *glares* Don't. Even. Think about it.

Anna: ...Mm?

Shenz: Skyyyyyyyyyyyy! *flyingtackles out of nowhere*

Sky: Wha-- *tackled*

You're giving Layton a shot? Haha, prepare for the most illogical, brain-frying situations ever, because for a series about logic and puzzle solving, it's a miracle how Layton figures anything out in the series. As for Dragon Quest, lemme guess, it's about a quest for dragons. Unless the title is as misleading as Final Fantasy. XD

...*busts out laughing* My dad is still searching for that pot ot gold... Sorry, couldn't help that joke, thoungh no one is going to get it at all unless Chibi somehow shows up here, and she won't--it's a joke we all make about where I live.

Charmander009
01-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Aarilyn: Hmm... sounds perfect for target practice >:3

Okay, then, I guess that clears it. I'll be sure to come up with something. I assume that there's really no one there but the new recruits, ci?

LoL, sounds like fun, Winter! xD brain-meltage! :D

And Yay! :D A game! With a pot of gold! ... did you already collect our entry fees? x)

Grassy_Aggron
01-06-2012, 11:31 PM
LOLOLOL xD

I see what you did there... ;D

But anyway, cool! Free-run time! :D

... Um... but what should I do? xD I've kinda been waiting for a post from you, Max--you know, to kind of lead us into this next situation? Wasn't Sara waiting for all the charries? :o Meh, I guess if all else fails, I can result to tormenting folks with lazahs xD

Oh, btw, thanks for the recommendations, everybody! :D I actually wanna try out those Professor Layton games. They look fun! ^^ Oh, but Grassy--what's Dragon Quest about? :o

And sorry my post is scatter-brained, but that's what happens when I can't keep up with everything cuz of school ^^' But until next time... I'm going to look for that pot of gold. That. Isn't. There. MAX Y U SET UP MY HOPES LIKE THAT D:

So that dork comment cost me Skittles. IT WAS WORTH IT XD

Dragon Quest...Uh...Heck if I know. I play a side game of it. From what I DO know, however, it generally involves saving the world from a great evil, with the help of a god (Emprea, methinks?). In general, yes Winter, it is a misleading name.

Although there ARE dragons in it, including a race called...Geh..."Dragovians", I think, that are half-dragon. I have never been able to synthesize the "Dragovian Lord" in my Monster game.

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker is about a monster competition. The first involves the Incarnus, who is trying to stop dark matter from pouring into the world (Winter, this is the idea for my failed Distant World RP). The second, while I have not beaten it, is about a tournament (also present and major in the first) but you crash land on an island, and have to unravel the mysteries within. No Incarnus, but you can get it later.

And the monsters finally have shading, huzzah! Now my Abyss Diver dragon doesn't look like a bright purple plesiosaur, it is a dull, slightly mossy purple plesiosaur! :D (FYI, Fang destroys EVERYTHING)

Eternal Moonlight
01-07-2012, 02:33 AM
Lorenzo: Yay, let's get this party started! :D

Pot of gold, eh? Nice idea ^^

I'll probably get something up over the weekend, but I don't really want to go first ^^'

Winter
01-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Yes, in spite the brain-meltage, it's a fun series, though be prepared to pull out a cheat site because some of those puzzles are RIDICULOUS.

Square makes Dragon Quest, I believe, so it would make sense they'd own multiple confusing titles. The World Ends With You has nothing to do with the world ending...though at least it's based on a reference made in-game...

You don't have to, Eternal--I'm working on mine right now.

...And then I really need to get a move-on with typing up chapters for Perfectionism, I'm running out of chapters already done to post on FFNet and I have some written chapters I really wanna type.

Max0596
01-07-2012, 07:00 AM
HOLY POSTS.

There is nobody in the village as of now, unless one of you sneaked in there when I wasn't looking.

And Winter...SPOILER TIME IT IS.
Actually, Hanekoma(Think that's how you spell it X3)says the title exactly when talking about one of the main themes of the story, opening up to people. What I got from it is: "The world inside you ends with yourself. If you open yourself up to people, your world will grow. If you don't, your world will end." OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I'm so tired, and I haven't played through TWEWY in a while(5 months o.o). The title could also mean the world as they know it(they being Shiki, Beat, and Neku) ends or survives with their own actions. Time to start up TWEWY again. ERASE THE DATA!

Winter
01-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Um, did you see my post, Max? Unless we're talking about some other village/town, Sky and Shenz made it there.

And that's my point. It has nothing to do with the world actually ending and you being the cause, but it's referenced in that line, which....um, you botched quite a bit. XD I specifically remember him just flat out saying "The world ends with you," then follows up with something about expanding horizons, unless you have a different language version or something.

Wouldn't it be easier to look up a game script? There's lots of game scripts up on GameFAQs--referencing a CoM one for a fanfic atm.

Charmander009
01-07-2012, 07:22 AM
My charries are in da village, now :D

Also, I like pie :3

Say, do you have a link, Winter? I want to read about a Perfectionistic Namine xD

And can I put this in?

Perhaps it was called The World Ends with you because the Composer's decision on whether or not to destroy Shibuya was hinged on you, the player playing Neku, and how you did in the Game.

Winter
01-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Ha! Found it! ...and I can't copy/paste atm...dangit.

Like I said, can't copy/paste atm, but if you decide to not be lazy, just author search Winter 'neechan and I ought to come right up, it's Perfectionism.

As for your theory, I kinda thought about that too, but still... Eh, why overanalyze an amazing game?

Grassy_Aggron
01-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Geez, and I thought I analyzed the hell out of Sonic Games...I try to rationalize them, but then again, when the main character is a blue talking hedgehog that runs faster than the speed of sound (they say he runs at Mach 1, but boosting in the game, the checkpoints measure you speed. I believe the max in Unleashed was like, 2000+ MPH. Mach 1 is around 782 MPH. I myself breached 1000 MPH XD), it seems pointless.

...BUT I DO IT ANYWAY. Hence why my characters, I try to be a little rational.

I should post X3

Max0596
01-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Winter, I never checked before your characters...tackled eachother into the village X3

As for my chars, they'll make it there soon enough.

Yeah, let's just agree to disagree. The main point is this; play TWEWY. Even if you beat it before.

:3 I haven't placed the Golden Pot yet, if that's what you were wondering.

By the way, I've already collected your entrance fees. *chuckle*

Max0596
01-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Sorry for the double post, but it must be said.

Golden pot has been hidden. Have fun hunting. Remember, it's only in the RP section. Somewhere, in the vastness of SPAAAAA- I mean...the vastness of PE2K's RP section. Yup.

Two days left for the Free Run!

your entry fees were as follows:

Grassy_Aggron-The Skittles you lost for calling me a dork.
Winter_Cherry-Your...umm...dumbapples.
Carmander009-Your pie.
Eternal Moonlight-Your collection of Disney avatars and sigs.
haybalebarn-I dunno that much about you, so you lose your bale of hay. >:D
Latisblings-Almost forgot about you ther, sneaky- MAX! Yeah, yeah. You lose your...umm...uhhhh...well...err...yellow latios. Or is that a Latias? Whatever.
narphoenix-...memories...?
Metal Sonic-Portal knowledge.

Winter
01-11-2012, 10:50 PM
What?! No, not my dumbapples! Banora burnt down, you can't get those anymore!

Rei: Then why is it Genesis is still walking around with one that he talks to like that guy in Hamlet talks to the skull. And that aside, Banora didn't burn down, remember? It got bombed.

Because Genesis is freaky. That's why. Amazing, but freaky.

Rei: Genesis is nice... He carried me everywhere because I'm uncoordinated. :)

You have no idea the amount of time Rufus spends explaining to people why his bodyguard is a tiny girl with no self-confidence and/or coordination to the point you can't walk three feet without tripping, Rei. XD

haybalebarn
01-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Oh noes! Not my hay! D: Now what am I gonna fill my barn with? Hmm, maybe gold, if I have time to find it. >looks at jam packed schedule filled with homework and exams< Looks like my barn will have to go empty. Oh well.

;)

haybalebarn
01-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Oh noes! Not my hay! D: Now what am I gonna fill my barn with? Hmm, maybe gold, if I have time to find it. >looks at jam packed schedule filled with homework and exams< Looks like my barn will have to go empty. Oh well.

;)

Grassy_Aggron
01-12-2012, 01:02 AM
DOUBLE POST! *Launches cannon*

D'oh, no Skittles...

Wait, is the pot of gold hidden in ANY of the roleplays, and is it text or an image?

Got my post in. Not that long, but I had to make do. Oh boy...Experiment is a savage little thing, isn't she? Windflower better tread lightly...

haybalebarn
01-12-2012, 04:06 AM
I've added a little something to my su, if you don't mind. It's nothing much, just saying that Sevv is an empath. Hope you don't mind me adding that in, I just completely forgot to put it there when I wrote the SU.

Max0596
01-12-2012, 04:38 AM
*explodes* I SAID I WAS SORRY!

Yes, anything under the Role Play section- SU's, DS's, actual RP's...any of those.

It's an image. A small one.

Not a problem...haybalebarn is way too long to type. What should I shorten it to?

haybalebarn
01-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Well, other places I go, people call me Hay. Grassy likes to call me HBB, but I say, call me whatever you like. :)

Max0596
01-12-2012, 07:17 AM
Hay sounds fine. Soooo, any luck anyone? I swear it's out there.

:P just post a screenshot (that's by pressing your Scr Lk button, going over to paint, and pasting and saving) of it and shoop over to here and post it. Seriously.

You know you want those dumbapples Winter.

Charmander009
01-12-2012, 07:56 PM
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m399/PowerCampGal/PotofGold.png

BOOOO-YAAAA! :D

I getz my pie back, right? :3

(LoL, how sneaky, Max xD I hope you will still join ^^)

Max0596
01-13-2012, 05:23 AM
@Char:Yeah. Pie. *has crumbs on his lip* just...give me a minute. *runs off*

And odd, what happened to the pic? Advertisements. Everywhere.

*throws pie on table infront of you*

@The rest of you: Okay, we all knew this was coming. The end of the free run. You still have time before my wrap-up post though, if you wish to do that. Probably 24 hours from now. Plenty of time. And for anyone who dosen't know this; I speak a lot like Wheatly. Even before he was made. And I think it's pretty unique, so I type like this too. XP

Seriously, I'm going to kill some advertisement companies. Let me pencil that in...tuesday, there's that lamb sacrifice...wednesday, there's my ballet...thursday. Yeah, that seems goood.
Some of the above may be false. Also, I lied. It's all false. All of it. Even the cake. The moist, delicious, chocolate cake. Too bad for you. The pie-err, P13 is entirely real, except in reality. In every single different plane of existence it will be real. If you are in an RPG, it'll give you a bonus 100% in every stat for 0.392 seconds. Use it wisely. Not for digestion in pokemon, as this may cause unwanted telekinisis. Pokemorps may explode on contact with the P13. Also, it may speak to you. Even though we assure you that the P13 cannot speak, we advise you to disregard everything it does say. Oh yeah, we need you to throw it in the Max Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator right now. Thanks.

Grassy_Aggron
01-14-2012, 12:52 AM
^ Above post is WIN. Pure win.

Ohohoho, Latisiblings...You probably don't want to pick a fight with Experiment with a little kitchen knife! (I know it's bigger, but compared to her scythes? Tiny.). Seems I have the most controversial character so far.

Don't worry, my hidden character is much...Nicer, I guess. But he/she/it/spork won't be showing up for some time. I'd reckon...Once we get into a more technological world he/she/it/spork will probably show up. I like technology.

Wii like to playstations of games, but sometimes the xbox makes us turn in a 360 while we DS why the ring is red.

...*Shot*

{Egads, that was silly! Tee hee.}
(No, Triple T. is not the hidden character. Sorry everyone! But if you talk me into it, maybe, just maybe, I'll bring in the insane, sentient flying bullet train...)

Winter
01-14-2012, 01:24 AM
Lol, Sky will fit in right along with all the other crazy peoples. "What if I wanna fight somebody?" Automatically popped into my head when I read that post, lol.

Hmm, speaking of hidden chars...

Lol, wooooooooow, Grassy.

Charmander009
01-14-2012, 02:30 AM
@Char:Yeah. Pie. *has crumbs on his lip* just...give me a minute. *runs off*

And odd, what happened to the pic? Advertisements. Everywhere.

*throws pie on table infront of you*

@The rest of you: Okay, we all knew this was coming. The end of the free run. You still have time before my wrap-up post though, if you wish to do that. Probably 24 hours from now. Plenty of time. And for anyone who dosen't know this; I speak a lot like Wheatly. Even before he was made. And I think it's pretty unique, so I type like this too. XP

Seriously, I'm going to kill some advertisement companies. Let me pencil that in...tuesday, there's that lamb sacrifice...wednesday, there's my ballet...thursday. Yeah, that seems goood.
Some of the above may be false. Also, I lied. It's all false. All of it. Even the cake. The moist, delicious, chocolate cake. Too bad for you. The pie-err, P13 is entirely real, except in reality. In every single different plane of existence it will be real. If you are in an RPG, it'll give you a bonus 100% in every stat for 0.392 seconds. Use it wisely. Not for digestion in pokemon, as this may cause unwanted telekinisis. Pokemorps may explode on contact with the P13. Also, it may speak to you. Even though we assure you that the P13 cannot speak, we advise you to disregard everything it does say. Oh yeah, we need you to throw it in the Max Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator right now. Thanks.

o.o *stares at pie and wonders why she's suddenly reminded of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_q8-eJnf28)*

(LoLoL, but yeah, that post is made of winage xD)

LoL, poor Windflower--but then again, I wouldn't worry too much about her. She can handle herself. She'll tread as lightly as a feather ;D

Aarilyn on the other hand... LoL, I can see her--after Sky gives her bit, Aarilyn would be waving her lazahs all over da place shouting, "Shut yer yaps, or I'll blow you all into the next century! ...Arceus knows how much you primitives needs that..."

Max0596
01-14-2012, 06:21 AM
XD ooookay now, we're not picking fights here :U RIGHT. Because everyone knows Sara woul- nevermind.

In other news, I'm quite unhappy with my un-co-operative battery. Literally 6 minutes ago:

Me: *Writing Event post* *looks at time* *glaaaaances at battery level* "Okaaay, it's still at 82%. It's good." *Finishes writing* "Okay, now just save it just in ca-"

Computer: SHUTTING DOWN~!

Me: "I...am going to murder you."

Computer: CONFIGURING WINDOWS UPDATES~!

Me: "No, no, that's fine. I set it to autosave, so it should be fine."

Computer: FILE 'PwPO\Posts\Max0596\Event1' DOES NOT EXIST~!

Me: "Argdrefrazleeeeeeee" *explodes*

Computer: WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACTIVATE 'McAffe'~!

Me: "OH HEEEEEEEEEEELLLL NO!"

In short, have another Free Run Day. Just kidding, I'll rewrite it and have it up in an hour or two.

Unless I fall asleep on my keyboard agai-

ZzzZZzZzZZZZzzzzZZZzzZZZzzzzZZZzzZZZzzzZzZzZZZz

*Wakes up*

Ohbythewaythepieispieflavor.veryrare,bytheway.tryt osavorit.imighthavethepostuporimightnot,sodon'tbet onanythingatall.grassy,isawthatsporkuputther.isaww hutudidther.itotallydid.thisisn'tjustaneditinafter ireadyourpostsbecauseiwastoolazytoscrollupbeforeip osted.notatall.haveaniceweekend~!

haybalebarn
01-14-2012, 06:26 AM
Gah! If you're writing the event post, I guess I better quick finish up my post as well!

Winter
01-14-2012, 06:30 AM
Shenz wouldn't let Sky actually fight...it seems he might actually be the group pacifist here. XD

Woooooooooooooooow that sucks. Majorly. 'Course my laptop literally has no battery in it at all, so yeah... And I agree, McAfee can be a pain, but it is NOTHING compared to ZoneAlarm. It asks permission for freaking everything to run. ...And my mother wonders why I hate getting on the PC at her house.

Lol, you fall asleep at your keyboard? I've fallen asleep reading books, but never at my keyboard.

Also, KH fans here, has anyone ever realized how much of an idiot is in CoM? Because I have rediscovered the most amazing moments of idiocy ever.

haybalebarn
01-14-2012, 06:40 AM
Whee! Done with my post, I suppose. Comments/critiques would be appreciated in a pm/vm, as I'm rather unsure of my rp-ing abilities. xD

Yeah, I'm starting to think this might not have been Soar's best idea, as it seems that they've mostly received powerful people with major flaws that are quick to get into a fight. I'm trying to make Sevv the "creepy one" of the group, and I think it's working out. Hmm, that might be fun later on, trying to put every character into a stereo-type.

Eternal Moonlight
01-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Guess I'm overdue for a post? ^^'

I'll get something done soon (which doesn't mean in a week this time), although I may a little slow for a bout. I already have an exam at the end of January and more heavy assessments afterward (hadn't foreseen that until mid-February). Shouldn't affect my posting too badly though, unlike this week, which was very hard. Isn't easy going from near limitless free time to... university.

LoL, stereo-tying characters. I think Leander would be the downer, Lorenzo the happy-go-lucky, and Aqua... varies depending on her mental state.

@Winter_Cherry: Who's an idiot in CoM?

Max0596
01-17-2012, 06:04 AM
Whew, few quick things to go through.

My Planner
-------------
Sunday-Was going to finish post, but noticed it was 2am.
(today)Monday- Exam 9:00AM, 3 hours. Family friends drop in for no apparent reason.
Tuesday-Exam 9:00AM, most likely another 3 hours, Grandparents randomly will appear, unknown time, afternoon, staying the night.

Good news: I can finish on Tuesday.
Bad news: I can finish on Tuesday.

Umm, let's see here, my characters...

Raio is the fun guy, and Zwelit is comedic relief. Wether he likes it or not. Raine is- BLU SPY!- I, I mean, she's...quiet. And Sara is...a comedic relief/tank/talkative person. And then there's the- I can't disclose that information. Have a nice day *yawn* I'm heading to bed. I need a general...thing to call you RPer's. Perfecters? Recruits? I dunno. Goooood night, or if it's day when you read this, have a nice day! ^^

Winter
01-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Lol, we get it, crap happens. XD Considering Eternal and a few others are lagging behind I don't think anyone blames you.

Hmm, my chars fit into those more odd stereotypes, but trying to be general... Sky would be the snarky girl, Shenz would be the group pacifist, and Anna...probably the quiet girl.

Lots of people are idiots in CoM, particularly Sora, Donald, and Goofy, although Marluxia has his moments as well. A lot of these moments include the replica, funnily enough.

Lol, depends on what you want it to relate to, Max. I had an old .hack RP where the human characters were known as "Nextworlders" due to the fact they were working with what was known as "Project Nextworld" in the RP.

Max0596
01-18-2012, 04:42 AM
Ah-ha! Got it. I'll call you Soar's Temporary Fighters(STF). Or...maybe...Soar's Advanced Temporary Defence Force!(SATDF). My ideas suck.

So why don't you come up with one? I want it to be more user-involved anyway, and this is a great time to! D: just don't let me down.

Crap happens, but SH- "Cody!" I mean, really bad stuff happens to me way too often.

By the way, I've been playing too much TF2, and I'll be posting tonigh-

*Bonk'd*

Winter
01-18-2012, 05:01 AM
STF, huh? Can I be a smart-aleck here and ask if there's a way to tack a 'U' on the end so I can laugh every time I see it? Lol. ...Sorry, bad joke, but I couldn't resist.

You aren't the only one, though the fact I'm out of Precalcus and in guitar instead, with people I know/like rather than everyone I can't stand and now I have lunch with my favorite evil twin has made today a very good day for me.

Niiiiice. XD

haybalebarn
01-18-2012, 05:08 AM
Hmm, name? Eh, all I've got are the Imperfects, since all of our characters are rather imperfect, and it creates a tiny bit of irony with the name of the rp.

Alas, I know of the evils of TF2, don't fall into the trap! That game is way too addictive for anyone but Valve's good.

Max0596
01-18-2012, 05:11 AM
Never noticed that. GET YO MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER! X3

I actually have a good twin. We're basically opposite in intrests. He likes drawing, skiing, the warm...I'm the opposite. :3

Nevermind, back to post writing!

Not bad hay, but..let's wait for everyone else to think before I make any hasty decisions ^^"

EDIT: Posted. Winter, you're up.

haybalebarn
01-18-2012, 06:06 AM
Hmm, one question. I'm not done reading your post, but in it, you have Sara say something to the effect of "Now, none of you look evil, except maybe for you two" And then, you never specify who those two are. Mind clarifying?

Max0596
01-18-2012, 06:42 AM
:P Sorry, but I can't disclose that information. I think you know who, if you look at the characters. I'll be doing this 'not-telling-you-what-the-hey-she-means-by-that-snarky-comment-or-who-it's-directed-at' thing a lot by the way. Also, please tell me if there are typos or things that don't make sense in my posts. Those would need to be fixed.

Have a pleasant night/day!

haybalebarn
01-18-2012, 06:48 AM
Alright, I'll make sure to tell you of typo's if I can! Plus, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a typo, because I'm pretty sure I can guess who they are. *Stares at own character*